Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2017 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Things just got complicated. Even though Neji knows he will regret what he's gonna do. He'll still do. It can be implied that he slowly favoring Lilina at this point, seeing the lengths that they have to go through just so he can be with Misaki
Mar 27, 2017 8:43 AM
Sep 2016
Yes, this chapters raised more flags for Lilina. Seeing how he'll interact with Misaki now will probably be very painful.
Mar 28, 2017 9:03 AM
Dec 2016
I get the "protect the ones you love" agreement between Neji and Lilina. But won't that hurt Misaki more? Knowing that they both realized that they had developed feelings for each other, they decided to lie about it. Misaki will notice that eventually. So I guess their plan will be useless?

Besides, Misaki was already expecting that something like that would happen. So, why can't they just be honest with their feelings instead of burdening themselves with such a heavy lie?
Mar 28, 2017 9:17 AM
Sep 2016
wolphy10 said:
I get the "protect the ones you love" agreement between Neji and Lilina. But won't that hurt Misaki more? Knowing that they both realized that they had developed feelings for each other, they decided to lie about it. Misaki will notice that eventually. So I guess their plan will be useless?

Besides, Misaki was already expecting that something like that would happen. So, why can't they just be honest with their feelings instead of burdening themselves with such a heavy lie?
For neji, it's difficult after professing his love to Misaki so many times telling her that he changed his mind. For Lilina, is difficult telling her best friend that she stole her lover. Plus, neither Neji nor Lilina are 100% sure of the other's feelings.
Of course, Misaki already sensed the situation and she wll immediately understand what is going on. The plan is doomed to fail in a spectacular way.
Mar 28, 2017 2:13 PM
Dec 2016
Lex1979 said:
wolphy10 said:

For neji, it's difficult after professing his love to Misaki so many times telling her that he changed his mind. For Lilina, is difficult telling her best friend that she stole her lover. Plus, neither Neji nor Lilina are 100% sure of the other's feelings.
Of course, Misaki already sensed the situation and she wll immediately understand what is going on. The plan is doomed to fail in a spectacular way.

Their plan will probably take 10-15 môre chapters and some heartbreak to finally fail and for Lilina and Yukari to accept each other, but i hope it does happen because at this point i feel he's falling in love with Lilina more and more.
Mar 28, 2017 10:30 PM
Sep 2016
Brajesh_Parija said:
Lex1979 said:

Their plan will probably take 10-15 môre chapters and some heartbreak to finally fail and for Lilina and Yukari to accept each other, but i hope it does happen because at this point i feel he's falling in love with Lilina more and more.
Yes, from the last chapters seems he's now more in love with Lilina. I still hope in a Misaki comeback but it will be difficult.
Mar 30, 2017 4:12 PM
Dec 2016
Lex1979 said:
Brajesh_Parija said:

Yes, from the last chapters seems he's now more in love with Lilina. I still hope in a Misaki comeback but it will be difficult.

I like Misaki in the beginning but I'll prefer Lilina any day now and i hope that that's the path this takes.
Mar 30, 2017 10:31 PM
Sep 2016
Brajesh_Parija said:
Lex1979 said:

I like Misaki in the beginning but I'll prefer Lilina any day now and i hope that that's the path this takes.
Traitor! :P
But yes, seems we are following Lilina's route.
Mar 31, 2017 7:01 AM

May 2014
Things are getting really heavy...
Apr 20, 2017 1:30 AM

Apr 2015
I just hope that the guy gets together with his childhood friend even tho thats really unlikely but oh well.
May 22, 2017 5:15 PM
May 2017
Yeah I hope that too.
Aug 16, 2017 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
An excellent arc, probably the best one so far! The background we got on Yajima and Ichijou was so great I wouldn't even mind to read their own series. And it was also very relevant to the situation Neji is right now (Nejima-Yajima name similiarities isn't just pure coincidence for sure).

The bear totally got me... Yajima really isn't bad person at heart. I would wish they got together in the end but somehow I still feel this manga's ending wouldn't be the good one, bittersweet at best. Whole arc did great to demonstrate the main theme of this manga, pre-arranged vs. love.

Also, from now on we also have to consider that everything Neji is saying now could be a lie.. even though I believe some of his feelings in these chapters were true in heart.
Sep 20, 2017 12:52 AM

Dec 2014
aaah s agitizing what's gonna happen to them
Nov 6, 2017 10:28 PM

Jun 2011
I ship Yajima x Ichijou omg aodsfgjfodsg! Such heartbreaking manga this is..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.