Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 14, 2017 4:50 PM
Jun 2013
man for sacrifice duty the people should get some extra credit or something. I mean its your job to be eaten and then shitted out. also sucy catching an orgasm thinking of going through the ghost. Oh look a to be continue type episode. interesting.
Jul 16, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
Funny episode.
Akko being transformed into Diana was very funny! Even if I knew it was Akko all along, seeing a clumsy "Diana" was so cute! (gap moe)
I wonder what will Akko do next...

I almost forgot about Diana's bitchy friends. They kept doing that pose while wearing that Kiss makeup. lol (That sneeze at the end was cute.)
Sep 11, 2017 7:33 PM

Mar 2015
Great episode, wonder what it's like, to be ever in the presence of your idol and yet be completely oblivious to it - and on the flipside, to be hiding your true identity from someone whose life was literally lived following your footsteps
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 19, 2017 4:40 PM

Apr 2012
So the thorn bibendum we saw in visions of apocalypse in the previous episode aka the ghost will show up next time? Well that escalated quickly.
Dec 1, 2017 2:10 AM

Dec 2016
This was a pretty funny episode, also I wonder if the memories Akko just looked through were actually a young Ursula, and maybe she died at some point, and so Chariot took her place, therefore she has to disguise herself rather then just being Shiny Chariot the teacher?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 9, 2017 10:34 AM

May 2015
Akko as Diana was really fun to watch. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 2, 2018 4:19 AM

Aug 2017
Akko as Diana was fun. Now she knows what Diana wants to do. 4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 2, 2018 12:03 PM

Sep 2011
Best episode of the series so far!
Mar 9, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
Good episode, not much happened aside from the festival announcement and a little bit of bonding between Akko and Diana, but the comedy is nice.
May 14, 2019 11:28 PM

Mar 2018
The Akko/Ursula moments are my favorite part of the show. Ursula is such a great support.
Sep 17, 2019 10:37 AM

Sep 2018
Even if the canvas has started to take its first steps, everything seems to go into the background for now, giving greater emphasis to the daily life of Akko and the other characters. Funny the narration, but this time the contribution of Sucy is missing, which has been seen too little, and the results have been seen; however Akko is very amusing even alone.
Oct 1, 2019 9:08 AM
Jun 2016
I don't think I've commented on this before but I find it funny that Diana, the star student (or whatever it's called), sits somewhere further back while Jasminka and Amanda are in front eating and sitting in a relaxed position respectively. Usually it's the other way around. Although to be fair, Jasminka and Amanda could be rather well performing students, that the teachers don't mind even if they do that? I dunno. Just found that amusing.

Akko finally got revenge on Diana's friends, so there's that.

Lotte's magical crystal ball apparently has some sort of Wikipedia in it.

Such a cliffhanger episode, to be honest.
Nov 1, 2019 10:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice developpement in this episode, Akko transforming into Diana was funny
Jan 9, 2020 4:22 PM

May 2011
9jaotaku said:
Today's words of wisdom from Ursula-sensei...

Should be posted everywhere....

Such good avice from prof Ursula! Also, the OST for this show is fan.tas.tic. Especially during this scene. The song "My Story" is powerful and moving.

Loved this episode.
Mar 18, 2020 10:22 AM

Feb 2017
Akko might have turned into more of a heffalump than an elephant.

Mar 24, 2020 9:40 PM

Sep 2018
Being popular/powerful is tiring job! I prefer to be Sucy or Lotte. 
Aug 12, 2020 6:18 AM

Jun 2020
Seeing Akko as Diana was fun, but luckily she knows how to imitate her very well, I liked the moment when she made drawings on the faces of Diana's two friends and left them like that for the next day.
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Nov 1, 2020 2:59 AM

Jul 2017
Another awesome episode. Akko realizing what it feels like to be in Diana's shoes after that, and trying to find her own magic in a way to be at the top was really nicely done + the added bonus of pranking the two sidekicks/lapdogs of Diana was just satisfying to watch. Excited to see the next episode of the two parter to see how Akko can prove everyone wrong and that she can have her cool moments as a witch. Chariot really is the ideal role model for someone like her.
Aug 2, 2021 1:41 PM

Jun 2014
Akko had some fun as Diana, lol. Seeing Diana's two friends looking like Paul Stanley and Peter Criss from KISS was hilarious!

Seeing that the Shiny Rod summoned Akko back to the Fountain of Polaris, it looks like she's finally ready to improve a bit as a witch, hopefully.

Nov 3, 2022 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
I love this episode, it was so wonderful. I didn't expect this anime to be so precious. Guess I have a new favorite!
Dec 5, 2022 1:12 AM

Oct 2022
Love the Chariot scenes so far, and while the scenes with Akko being scolded and yelled at may have seemed harsh and mean, really they were ways that Akko could grow as a person (the scene with Sucy and Lotte was just bringing her back down to earth, instead of bringing them along with her unrealistic expectations and the scene with Diana was just some harsh truth, given that she ran away from her duties).

There are definitely moments where Akko is super frustrating and childish, but still endearing. So seeing moments where she gets tough love helps keep me optimistic that she'll develop more as a person and a witch.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.