Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 26, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Akko still training magic but with awkward results..(I got some good laughs out of it)

Seeing Akko taking on the appearance of Diana was awkward especially since her personality isn't the same. I mean, Akko does her best to be her with some nervous moments. I do find it amusing at how she manages to trick some of her followers though.

I feel like this is another episode that progresses the growth of Akko as she realizes what she must do. Good episode with some balanced comedy.
Mar 26, 2017 9:08 AM

Apr 2010
Ako transforming into Diana was funny in a way tho it was a bit hard on Ako.
She did learn something about Diana tho so there relationship might improve.
I wonder what Ako came up with at the end the thing she could do.
Mar 26, 2017 9:17 AM

May 2015
Aww it was a beautiful episode! I wonder what Akko has on her mind!

Seeing Ursula supporting Akko whenever she feels down is so damn cute <3
Mar 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Mar 2014
hehe Akko acting as Diana was enough to understand her.

That monster sealed that supposely gonna rebirth the magic in the Earth already made me believe that it gonna be a big bad idea (I mean, is sealed by a good reason right? xD). Good that the story is going foward.
Mar 26, 2017 7:29 PM

Sep 2013
That ghost from the festival looks like one of the evil red silhouettes from the previous episode.

That can't be good.
AcidPunkMar 26, 2017 7:32 PM
Mar 26, 2017 8:55 PM
Sep 2012
Okay did not expect a two parter, but okay I will take it.

This episode had everything I wanted and hope to see, Akko and Diana bonding, Diana getting some focus even though still the real Diana didn't much screen time, but still manage to develop Akko and Diana relationship.

The mirror is a little prankster, but I wonder if it is misunderstood, being in his someone else's shoes is a very helpful thing.

I love that Akko did not try to take advantage of the situation, most main characters they are in this position when everyone they are there rival and especially with someone like the Moonlight competition going on, Akko did not try to sabotage Diana and embarrass her in front of everybody, at least not on purpose, and of those main characters OVA Akko might be on the list. So I am glad that Akko didn't do anything mean to try to get a leg up on the competition, at least not to anyone that didn't deserve it, but I will talk about that later, he he.

Episode 6 and 12 they go together well, both episodes Akko learns something about Chariot, though different lessons. Episode 6 was about Akko taking seriously and actually working, while episode 12 it is to not be too serious and remember to have fun to. Personally that is a lesson Diana needs to learn. And I am sure we all wondering who was Chariot talking to in that vision that Akko had, those that saw the 2nd coun preview, I think we all who's POV that is.

I got everything I always wanted to see in this episode minus the real Diana getting more screen time and going on an adventure with Akko, and Akko learning Shiny Chariot's identity, but Akko learned to understand Diana, and also Akko got her revenge on Hannah and Barbara, people were screaming for them to get come uppings, well finally they did, though they don't know Akko played them, that is the only down part. Akko wasn't mean to anyone that didn't deserve it, those two deserved it. Now the only one missing is that mean teacher, Akko as Diana has no power over her, but maybe if she turned into the headmistress, be her turn to get what she has coming to her, hmm.

Anyway loved the episode. Akko and Diana they will be BFFs by the end of the series, has to be. Hannah and Barbara can not stop laughing.
Mar 26, 2017 9:17 PM

Jan 2015
AcidPunk said:
That ghost from the festival looks like one of the evil red silhouettes from the previous episode.

That can't be good.
Well I guess it doesn't be a silhouette anymore since the teacher already told about it, right?
Akko, you can do it. You just have to practice more and harder. And then find some "secret" incantation. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 26, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2016
need more Diana, not faked AkkoDiana. Anyway, another great episode. Diana is best girl.
Mar 26, 2017 9:35 PM

Jun 2015
Akko transforming into Diane and pulling a prank on the two girls was funny. Ursula giving her advice was nice. We also got to see the memories from Chariot. Akko figured out what she can do now.
Mar 26, 2017 9:48 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
BlackstarFallen said:
Akko transforming into Diane and pulling a prank on the two girls was funny. Ursula giving her advice was nice. We also got to see the memories from Chariot. Akko figured out what she can do now.
Pretty much this...I'm really looking forward to meeting these new witches that are coming (One of them looks hot)
Mar 26, 2017 9:54 PM

Mar 2008
Cute episode. I first thought maybe they were doing a body switching plot, Diana in Akko and Akko in Diana but it would seem the mirror just made Akko look like Diana for a few moments, interesting and it explains why we never saw what Diana was doing meanwhile. Reliable Ursula helping lift up Akko when she needs it she's a good teacher and mentor.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Mar 26, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
this episode is good, Akko being a pain in the ass as usual but she learns that she do not need to compare herself to others but only do what she can do (good advice from Chariot/Ursula)
Mar 26, 2017 10:03 PM
Jun 2016
Aversa said:
Ako transforming into Diana was funny in a way tho it was a bit hard on Ako.
She did learn something about Diana tho so there relationship might improve.
I wonder what Ako came up with at the end the thing she could do.

I do hope the relationship between Akko and Diana does improve....they could become very good friends...and workmates.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Mar 26, 2017 10:05 PM
Jun 2016
Today's words of wisdom from Ursula-sensei...

Should be posted everywhere....
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Mar 26, 2017 11:05 PM

Dec 2012
Always great to see Akko practicing her magic.
The Shooting Star in Pakistan.

The Samhain Festival coming up.
LOL Akko being Diana for a while.

Nice advice from Ursula Sensei.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 26, 2017 11:42 PM

Dec 2009
Aw dang, seeing all of Akko's expressions on Diana's face was adorable~!
If only Diana would brighten up a little~

Seeing Akko grow little by little is pretty endearing i have to admit.
GenesisAriaMar 26, 2017 11:48 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 26, 2017 11:48 PM
Feb 2017
Akko practicing with Ursula is one of the cutest things about this show.

What Akko can do: Gangnam style!
Mar 27, 2017 1:05 AM

May 2012
Looks like Akko is getting increasingly better, even if it's only with the transformation magic.

At least Akko respects Diana despite constantly being at her throat. It's also kinda sad how unsupportive her friends are of her. Like, what the hell Sucy and Lotte.

Ursula at least came in with some nice advice towards the end

I think I've really come to like Akko a lot more ever since the movie and OVA, maybe even more than Lotte and Sucy. I may like Diana and Akko equally now, but I hope to see more character development for the two.

Last but not least, some good ol revenge against those two of Diana's groupies.

Mar 27, 2017 1:15 AM

Sep 2009
Not only Akko is growing as a character, Ursula-sensei too. She is staring to smile more and more and not getting sulky whenever Akko brings out Chariot in front of her.
Mar 27, 2017 2:51 AM
Feb 2017
Mascera said:
AcidPunk said:

That can't be good.
Well I guess it doesn't be a silhouette anymore since the teacher already told about it, right?
Akko, you can do it. You just have to practice more and harder. And then find some "secret" incantation. >_<

Since this Ghost had a sad past of having his friends killed and the Witches showed no remorse in reliving that tale right in front of it. Only a matter of time before it blew its top and wants to eat them all for the crap they put him through.
Mar 27, 2017 3:36 AM

Nov 2011
Funny as usual, the story does not end the long path that is leading Akko full maturity, there are small joys and moments of despair, but there is always someone who helps her up and she will not lose never mood. I found very interesting the pleasant, the whole episode.

9jaotaku3S said:
Today's words of wisdom from Ursula-sensei...

Should be posted everywhere....

It is the general rule, not be compared to others, or else a person will never be happy.
Mar 27, 2017 4:22 AM
Sep 2012
Yes we see how Akko has changed and mature, for example when Diana gave her constructive criticism, and she just stood there listening, the old Akko would be completely dismissive and be all "screw you I am going to be the next Shinning Chariot, you don't know anything." See episode 5 for example.
Mar 27, 2017 4:27 AM
Feb 2017
blfan said:
Yes we see how Akko has changed and mature, for example when Diana gave her constructive criticism, and she just stood there listening, the old Akko would be completely dismissive and be all "screw you I am going to be the next Shinning Chariot, you don't know anything." See episode 5 for example.

I think Diana might be advising with a mix of jealousy that the Shiny Rod picked Akko over her and honestly want to help and tell Akko straight that Akko shouldn't be becoming like Diana and just be becoming someone unique.

Also considering this is suppose to be a festival but the other Witches took the time to mock Akko, it may have hit a nerve on Diana considering she got picked non stop by others. Diana isn't racist but a Bully Hater and probably allowed Akko to make Hannah and Barbara into utter buffoons.
20Ani17AnalyzerMar 27, 2017 4:30 AM
Mar 27, 2017 4:56 AM
Sep 2012
20Ani17Analyzer said:
blfan said:

I think Diana might be advising with a mix of jealousy that the Shiny Rod picked Akko over her and honestly want to help and tell Akko straight that Akko shouldn't be becoming like Diana and just be becoming someone unique.

Also considering this is suppose to be a festival but the other Witches took the time to mock Akko, it may have hit a nerve on Diana considering she got picked non stop by others. Diana isn't racist but a Bully Hater and probably allowed Akko to make Hannah and Barbara into utter buffoons.

That is another thing, in my head canon, Diana found Hannah and Barbara outside and of course put 2 and 2 together, and probably just didn't say anything and played along and told them "yes I did tell you to do that" and got a good chuckle, and not have any ill will that Akko took advantage to get back at those two she is not blind, she is aware of Hannah and Barbara picking on Akko, though she choose not to get involved in their conflict, she knows dam well they deserved it.

I don't know if Diana is jealous of Akko, though I could see a villain try to egg on that jealousy, and by the time this villain is done with Diana's fragile mind, she will be jealousy the rod didn't choose her.
Mar 27, 2017 5:11 AM
Feb 2017
blfan said:
20Ani17Analyzer said:

That is another thing, in my head canon, Diana found Hannah and Barbara outside and of course put 2 and 2 together, and probably just didn't say anything and played along and told them "yes I did tell you to do that" and got a good chuckle, and not have any ill will that Akko took advantage to get back at those two she is not blind, she is aware of Hannah and Barbara picking on Akko, though she choose not to get involved in their conflict, she knows dam well they deserved it.

I don't know if Diana is jealous of Akko, though I could see a villain try to egg on that jealousy, and by the time this villain is done with Diana's fragile mind, she will be jealousy the rod didn't choose her.

The problem with Diana is that despite all her skills and talents, she's just a one big doormat. She has no control over her life and has no will to fight back. She essentially lost Hope which relates to a theory that the Shiny Rod is following the Seven Virtues.

Hope unlocks the bow that lights up the sky.
Fortitude allows you to break through those that get in your way.
Charity helps inspire others.

All these and probably the last four, Diana failed to accomplish. She let her family and the school control her around.
Mar 27, 2017 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
Diana loves Akko.
Mar 27, 2017 5:19 AM
Sep 2012
20Ani17Analyzer said:

The problem with Diana is that despite all her skills and talents, she's just a one big doormat. She has no control over her life and has no will to fight back. She essentially lost Hope which relates to a theory that the Shiny Rod is following the Seven Virtues.

All these and probably the last four, Diana failed to accomplish. She let her family and the school control her around.

I have said all along Diana is a character that needs some development as much as Akko. I have always thought those two could learn from each other and be better people. Akko can learn to take things a little more seriously and be a better witch, Diana can learn to have fun and be an ordinary girl.

Now that I think about it, while it is good Akko is not dismissing Diana's advice, what we need also is the other around, Diana not to dismiss Akko's and her positive attitude.

And you do know what villain I am talking about if you seen the 2nd coun preview. And that person probably has jealousy issues toward Shinny Chariot.
Mar 27, 2017 5:22 AM
Feb 2017
blfan said:
20Ani17Analyzer said:

I have said all along Diana is a character that needs some development as much as Akko. I have always thought those two could learn from each other and be better people. Akko can learn to take things a little more seriously and be a better witch, Diana can learn to have fun and be an ordinary girl.

Now that I think about it, while it is good Akko is not dismissing Diana's advice, what we need also is the other around, Diana not to dismiss Akko's and her positive attitude.

And you do know what villain I am talking about if you seen the 2nd coun preview. And that person probably has jealousy issues toward Shinny Chariot.

It could be Croix may intend to trick Diana but not before trying to trick Akko much like in Star Wars Rebels with Maul and Ezra.
Mar 27, 2017 5:30 AM
Sep 2012
20Ani17Analyzer said:
blfan said:

It could be Croix may intend to trick Diana but not before trying to trick Akko much like in Star Wars Rebels with Maul and Ezra.

Okay you said her name not me, I wanted to be vague and not give spoilers, but pandora's box is opening. LOL

Well good comparison, the comparison I have in my head is Naruto, Akko and Diana = Nartuo and Sasuke, while Ursula and Croix = Kekashi and Obito.
Mar 27, 2017 5:38 AM
Feb 2017
[quote=blfan message=50130064][quote=20Ani17Analyzer message=50129990][quote=blfan message=50129963]
20Ani17Analyzer said:

Okay you said her name not me, I wanted to be vague and not give spoilers, but pandora's box is opening. LOL

Well good comparison, the comparison I have in my head is Naruto, Akko and Diana = Nartuo and Sasuke, while Ursula and Croix = Kekashi and Obito.

Since in the other side wants to have Witches to be gone, whose to say that there are other Witches who resent their own kind.
Mar 27, 2017 5:52 AM

Dec 2011
It was a nice episode.So i guess next episode will be the festival and i can't wait to see what Akko will do with that spell.
Mar 27, 2017 6:14 AM

Dec 2012
Burst out laughing when fake Diana tried to get the statue to move, in classic Akko fashion.

"maybe she's having a bad day" LOL

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Mar 27, 2017 6:32 AM
Sep 2012
I am proud of Akko, she didn't try to embarrass or make Diana look bad in order to better her chances to win the Moonlight award. Many many protagonist would have done that even if there wasn't an ongoing competition, they would have done it just for fun. You have to admit that is very big of Akko.
Mar 27, 2017 6:33 AM

Feb 2014
Seeing Akko becoming Diana and making expression Diana normally doesn't do was refreshing. Thankfully, she was able to use her temporary disguise to screw over Hannah and Barbara. Making them stand in the courtyard for 24 hours and with face paint on them was gold! XD

Akko is slowly improving as a witch now, even though she's only good with the transformation spell. She did look cute as a monkey and an elephant though.

She went back to the Gate of Polaris and saw some of Chariot's past, where she inevitably learnt the third spell words. At least this should give Akko what she needs to do something only she can do for the upcoming festival.

A nice episode overall. =)
Mar 27, 2017 6:50 AM
Feb 2017
blfan said:
I am proud of Akko, she didn't try to embarrass or make Diana look bad in order to better her chances to win the Moonlight award. Many many protagonist would have done that even if there wasn't an ongoing competition, they would have done it just for fun. You have to admit that is very big of Akko.

Of course, Akko isn't heartless like the Witches in Luna Nova. Akko has always shown to be compassionate and kind to others. At the very least, her presence is actually saving the school and the world.
Mar 27, 2017 7:08 AM
Nov 2016
Probably Akko will save the ghost from eating sacrifices every festival.
Mar 27, 2017 7:51 AM

Dec 2015
AcidPunk said:

That can't be good.

oh damn, good spot.
But to be honest I wasn't expecting the whole "sacrifice" thing to go as planned.
I guess we'll see next episode.
Mar 27, 2017 10:02 AM
Sep 2012
Well shows what class this show has, when Akko turned into Diana, she did cope a feel and made a joke about having a more filled out body. I have seen that joke done many times, for example recently in Fairy Tail when Wendy was in Irene's body.
Mar 27, 2017 10:48 AM

Sep 2011
Those Chariot sequences are so enchanting in every way. I wonder what Akko came up with.
Mar 27, 2017 12:29 PM

Aug 2007
Amazing episode, Akko continues to be lovely and my favorite character in the show. It was touching to see Ursula become more and more of a mentor to her, and also to see glimpses of her days as Chariot. She, too, had failures and struggles with insecurity, but she loved what she was doing; which was performing magic.

I can tell a close bond is forming between the two.

Mar 27, 2017 2:08 PM
Sep 2012
So who is going to win the Moonlight Witch award, I could see it going either way. I am under the impression this is going to judge by the guest witches, I mean if this was judged by the faculty, except for Ursula they all have their anti Akko prejudice and they relying on Diana to save the school for them, so this makes things more even. I could see it Akko doing something awesome and those old bats not giving her any props.

The question is, is it time for Akko to get a win, or get another lose, it is hard for me to imagine Akko winning, I always thought of Charlie Brown, Akko winning is like Charlie Brown kicking the football, but who knows, they already did Akko losing in the race, she came close to winning the race, so next step is to win, or maybe a tie.

Either way as long as Akko and Diana give each other props and shake hands.

Still wouldn't be something if another character won this thing, if so let is be Constanze. Constanze the next queen of the witches.
Mar 27, 2017 2:20 PM
Feb 2017
blfan said:
So who is going to win the Moonlight Witch award, I could see it going either way. I am under the impression this is going to judge by the guest witches, I mean if this was judged by the faculty, except for Ursula they all have their anti Akko prejudice and they relying on Diana to save the school for them, so this makes things more even. I could see it Akko doing something awesome and those old bats not giving her any props.

The question is, is it time for Akko to get a win, or get another lose, it is hard for me to imagine Akko winning, I always thought of Charlie Brown, Akko winning is like Charlie Brown kicking the football, but who knows, they already did Akko losing in the race, she came close to winning the race, so next step is to win, or maybe a tie.

Either way as long as Akko and Diana give each other props and shake hands.

Still wouldn't be something if another character won this thing, if so let is be Constanze. Constanze the next queen of the witches.

It depends what are the personalities of the Foreign Witches. If they're anything like Holbrooke and Pisces, they are going to judge skill and character.

Personally, I feel that Akko will win because unlike her OVA counterpart, she learned to appreciate her friends before the break up even happened. If its true, Akko might decide to at least apply their ideas in Akko's plan.
Mar 27, 2017 2:54 PM
Sep 2012
20Ani17Analyzer said:

Well my theory and head canon that I have had from the beginning, she has a lot of pressures put upon by her family. As much as she is a doormat to the faculty and the other students, that pales in comparison that the door mat that she is for her family. All her life she has been the obedient daughter, so perhaps it is only nature for her to be obedient to the teachers and even people like Hannah and Barbara.

And I think Diana does envy Akko and her free spirit, I disagree with the word jealousy, I think there is a difference between envy and jealousy, but that is just my opinion, but perhaps deep down she wishes she had the guts to say no to authority figures. And gives me more reason I want her parents to appear in the series. And I wish she got the character plot they are giving to Andrew, they are building up him standing up to his father, I always thought that would be a good plot for Diana.
blfanMar 27, 2017 2:59 PM
Mar 27, 2017 3:01 PM
Feb 2017
Well my theory and in canon that I have had for the beginning, she has a lot of pressures put upon by her family. As much as she is a doormat to the faculty and the other students, that pales in comparison that the door mat that she is for her family. All her life she has been the obedient daughter, so perhaps it is only nature for her to be obedient to the teachers and even people like Hannah and Barbara.

And I think Diana does envy Akko and her free spirit, I disagree with the word jealousy, I think there is a difference between envy and jealousy, but that is just my opinion, but perhaps deep down she wishes she had the guts to say no to authority figures. And gives me more reason I want her parents to appear in the series. And I wish she got the character plot they are giving to Andrew, they are building up him standing up to his father, I always that would be a good plot for Diana.

I think so too. It might even be implied that Diana wants to push Akko away even though it's shown it hurts her most since both are Chariot fans and be honest, Diana would rather have a loud mouth but well meaning friend than two bitches because she didn't want Akko to suffer the same fate she had or Chariot's
Mar 27, 2017 3:07 PM
Sep 2012
20Ani17Analyzer said:
Well my theory and in canon that I have had for the beginning, she has a lot of pressures put upon by her family. As much as she is a doormat to the faculty and the other students, that pales in comparison that the door mat that she is for her family. All her life she has been the obedient daughter, so perhaps it is only nature for her to be obedient to the teachers and even people like Hannah and Barbara.

And I think Diana does envy Akko and her free spirit, I disagree with the word jealousy, I think there is a difference between envy and jealousy, but that is just my opinion, but perhaps deep down she wishes she had the guts to say no to authority figures. And gives me more reason I want her parents to appear in the series. And I wish she got the character plot they are giving to Andrew, they are building up him standing up to his father, I always that would be a good plot for Diana.

I think so too. It might even be implied that Diana wants to push Akko away even though it's shown it hurts her most since both are Chariot fans and be honest, Diana would rather have a loud mouth but well meaning friend than two bitches because she didn't want Akko to suffer the same fate she had or Chariot's

I have this dark theory on what happened to little Diana after the Chariot show, don't worry she was beating or anything, but mentally her parents reaction changed her forever.
blfanMar 27, 2017 3:31 PM
Mar 27, 2017 3:17 PM
Feb 2017
I have this dark theory on what happened to little Diana after the Chariot, don't worry she was beating or anything, but mentally just terrible of how parents responded when they found out she went to Chariot's show. I doubt the show would go that route.

Eventhough they won't show that part of Diana's past, her counterpart would show us a clear idea; Croix. Croix has absolute respect for magic or hated magic and the Witches who followed on it because like Diana she had no control over life and wants to get revenge.
Mar 27, 2017 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
Mirror of Erised, anyone? Polyjuice potion too?
Mar 27, 2017 4:18 PM
Jun 2016
adrian_and_sela said:
Mirror of Erised, anyone? Polyjuice potion too?

I think you might be stretching a little. Magic mirrors and transforming into other characters are old fantasy tropes.
Mar 27, 2017 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
Akko's prank on the two girls and the KISS reference - Paul Stanley and Peter Criss.

The ghost will shit out the sacrifices in ectoplasm poo.

All these references to the triskelion, that three-armed symbol know for more than 6000 years from around Europe. I have a cap with a triskelion on the front. Someone bought it for me when they visited New Grange some years ago.

Now if someone asks me what it means I'll say, "Little Witch Academia fam."
Mar 27, 2017 4:31 PM
Sep 2012
Well if Akko or Diana was male, anyone think that would the obviously most over ship on the show. How similar yet opposite they are, shippers love that stuff. Heck I see one couple of characters we can compare him to, Souma and Erina from Food Wars. Akko is Souma and Diana is Erina.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.