Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 26, 2017 9:44 PM
Aug 2012
Main characters dying brutally all of a sudden... this is the closer an anime can get to Game of Thrones.
Mar 26, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
It pains me that McGillis and Gaelio had to come to this to understand each other in the end. I was crying just as much as them. I know Gaelio didn't want to hear it but I think he regretted not letting McGillis say his last words to him when he realized he had already passed...

Poor Hush. I thought he'd be one of the ones to live.

This episode should have been called 'Senpai finally noticed me'.

Also, if anything happens to Yamagi in the last episode, I swear...
JotakakMar 26, 2017 9:58 PM
Mar 26, 2017 9:52 PM
May 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
KingKatsura said:
Only ending that will satsify me at this point is:

Mika living
Atra dying in crossfire
mika x kudelia happily ever after

You really are a big Mikazuki/Kudelia fan to wish for Atra's death this bad, huh? Well, I'm sorry to say that it's a bit too late for that to happen now. Anything could happen in the last episode but Mika/Kudelia living happily ever after is a bit too much of a stretch, IMO.
i like atra and think both are good ships (individually. polygamy is unethical and it being endorsed in a politically engrossed anime is disgusting.)

its more that I'm a really big fan of season 1 as a whole and don't like season 2 retconning every important character development and thematic progression.

so anything to salvage the significance of season 1 retroactively is a plus in my book.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2009
KingKatsura said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

You really are a big Mikazuki/Kudelia fan to wish for Atra's death this bad, huh? Well, I'm sorry to say that it's a bit too late for that to happen now. Anything could happen in the last episode but Mika/Kudelia living happily ever after is a bit too much of a stretch, IMO.
i like atra and think both are good ships (individually. polygamy is unethical and it being endorsed in a politically engrossed anime is disgusting.)

its more that I'm a really big fan of season 1 as a whole and don't like season 2 retconning every important character development and thematic progression.

so anything to salvage the significance of season 1 retroactively is a plus in my book.

It's fiction man, and even if it wasn't it's not up to you to decide what's morally correct. Call it disgusting but its not up to you if something can exist or not. People can choose to live their lives anyway they want to especially if it doesn't hurt anyone else.
Mar 26, 2017 10:08 PM

Jan 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
KingKatsura said:

It's fiction man, and even if it wasn't it's not up to you to decide what's morally correct. Call it disgusting but its not up to you if something can exist or not. People can choose to live their lives anyway they want to especially if it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Out of all the bad shit that's happened in this series-- to these kids-- people are going to complain about polygamy when it's always been around? No one complained about Bro and his harem but because there's a ship war going on now it's suddenly a problem? Mika doesn't give a fuck who loves him and if everyone consents then who cares!? It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Besides, stuff like that happens in RL and it's just portraying it so everyone should stop their bitching. It's like complaining that McGillis was sexually abused by men growing up. Except no one did. It's part of his story and is a thing that happens in RL.
Mar 26, 2017 10:13 PM

Jan 2008
KingKatsura said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

Well, yes, even if you wanted either Mikazuki/Atra or Mikazuki/Kudelia, your choice of words was misleading. To me, it looked like you hate Atra and want her dead so that Kudelia can have Mikazuki all to herself. Polygamy might be unethical in some cultures but some cultures do allow it. It's not that I like the idea of Atra/Mikazuki/Kudelia but it seems the show is pushing it. I myself prefer Atra for Mikazuki but it looks like the show doesn't want to settle for one girl.

Season 1 didn't confirm a Mikazuki/Kudelia route. Mikazuki did kiss her but that doesn't mean that he was in love with her. I admit that I thought it would go that way since Kudelia is a typical Gundam princess character and such character usually ends up with the protagonist. I still think Mikazuki doesn't comprehend the meaning of love. He does like Atra but I doubt he sees her in a romantic way. As for Kudelia, he doesn't mind adding her to the family especially with Atra's persistence and so it means he doesn't dislike being with her.
Mar 27, 2017 1:05 AM
Oct 2012
Goddamn this is a good ass show. I especially liked how they wrapped up the McGillis-Galieo drama-their personalities and feelings really shone in those scenes.

rip in pupperoni Hush, ya did good son.

o7
Mar 27, 2017 2:19 AM
Sep 2012
I still stand by what I said before, the first season feels a lot like the second season of a lot of episodes, where the "good guys" win. This season feels more like they want to end the series in something big and conclusive enough so that there's no need to continue the series. Don't get me wrong, the series is pretty good as a whole. But whatever the writers plan to do, it's looking to crash the roller coaster (and my interest in the series) into the ground.

The writers are pretty smart. They make sure that no one has plot armor in the series. But unlike a lot of Gundam series where there's the big boss at the end (usually one with a big fortress or a weapon of mass destruction), this few episodes put our heroes in the role of dogs trapped in the corner of the street, killing off the big guys one by one without breaking a sweat. You know it's a bad sign when our protagonists start tripping up, making mistakes and dying.

There's only 2 ways this anime will go. The Fleet wins and all our protagonists go down, and everything returns to square one where military monopoly and child soldiers continue, or somehow Rustal and the crew loses and Tekkadan dies or manages to reach their goal at the end. Whatever it is, the writers definitely made it clear. This is the end of the story, and there won't be another season.
Mar 27, 2017 5:10 AM
Dec 2014
you guys realize that if Rustal croaks then Iok is the next in line to become arianrhod head honcho, right?
Mar 27, 2017 5:58 AM
Jan 2011
forexjammer said:
Holy crap McGillis death made me sad, while Orga's death did not do me anything.
Probably because the McGillis plot is a lot better than the "main plot".

I mean, "nakama" that, "Kazoku" this all over and over gets boring, how many times haven't we seen that?. While on the other side we got a struggle between two opposites between brothers with betrayal etc(also kind of a cliche I guess). Tekkadan seemed to be the filler in this series from the beginning. Mikazuki have been a pretty boring character as well, so the MC have really only been there as the magical plot device so everybody didn't die. Overall the plot have been pretty weak IMO with the wrong character focus.
Mar 27, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2008
qberr said:
you guys realize that if Rustal croaks then Iok is the next in line to become arianrhod head honcho, right?

Which might not be that bad. Iok is dumb and as much as I hate the guy, he did grow these past episodes. Also, Iok isn't power hungry. His idea are noble, he's just going about it the wrong way. I think he wants to do good, but has no actual idea how to do ACTUAL good.
Mar 27, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2014
Literally the best. the edge lord is killed at last.

Just how many people do they have to suck in their sh!tty edgy wars, exactly how many good people on mars? how many people on earth and other planet, colonies have to be their vicitims?. Even though Gjallarhorn is in bad shape now, reactionary violence won't help anyone it'll cause more and more bloodshed and make people suffers. I believe Rustal has a plan in mind about how to change Gjallarhorn, and calling Choco man a fools because he is so obessed and believe it can change anything.
Mar 27, 2017 9:13 AM

Jul 2008
The only good ending I can see from Tekkadan is them managing to escape rather than dying because this is a battle they cannot win from the beginning. The deaths of several characters in this episode and the last few have been anti-climatic. Hush and McGillis' deaths wasn't what was required (Orga's death too), had the show been longer I think the death scenes would have been executed a lot better.
Mar 27, 2017 10:44 AM
Apr 2016
fanzypantz said:
forexjammer said:
Holy crap McGillis death made me sad, while Orga's death did not do me anything.

I mean, "nakama" that, "Kazoku" this all over and over gets boring, how many times haven't we seen that?. While on the other side we got a struggle between two opposites between brothers with betrayal etc(also kind of a cliche I guess). Tekkadan seemed to be the filler in this series from the beginning. Mikazuki have been a pretty boring character as well, so the MC have really only been there as the magical plot device so everybody didn't die. Overall the plot have been pretty weak IMO with the wrong character focus.

OR, maybe, theoretically, as the symbolism dictates, Orga keeps on living on. Throughout his ideals, his orders. The poor bunch of angry kids is now actually doing it to survive. Ones protects, others flee. Those were the orders.
Everything McGillis had, apparently, died with him. Though he came into terms with Gaelio in their last words to each other, he left behind nothing but the history of violance, a grieving friend and a crying child.
I must, though, thank you for pointing it out. It was, until now, unrevealed to me. It seems, that masses, by reacting "way" more furiously and emotionally to the death that left *nothing* behind, EVEN IF UNKNOWINGLY understand the message their screen is sending across. I could not ask for more of the masses.
Re:formed
Mar 27, 2017 12:09 PM
Apr 2016
1. Orga spent too much time being a (half-assed) manager, he wasn't a fighter. (Completely failed to expand/manage the earth branch.)
2. After McGillis got Bael, he became wimpy. Never beat Gaelio once. Weak sauce.
3. Gaelio relied on Ein a little too much imo. I hope Mika whups him and Rustal.
4. Hush was a try hard. Died two minutes into battle. Creators shoved his character in.
5. I thought the ladies from the Turbines would play a larger role in this episode...
6. Merribit still not preggo.
7. They really didn't build up the rebellious earth forces/blocs as much as they should have; apparently getting to earth and helping the old man out wasn't as helpful as they thought it would be (MAKANAI TOGONOSUKE).
8. Teiwaz's boss is weak in the end, melted faster than ice cream (McMurdo Barriston).
9. Rustal is soo hard to beat, even tho he hasn't even fought in a gundam once. Lame, it's like the secret boss after you beat the last boss in the game.
10. Iok Kujan is NOT dead, noooo. F1!g-t. Hated him so much.
11. Julieta Julis is another meh character.
12. Mika is the only worthy gundam fighter.
13. I'm surprised only Mika can worthily pilot a gundam.
14. idk why in god's name they didn't annex the pirate group's space debris troops.
15. they were manipulated by rustal real bad.
16. McGillis is a f----g idiot. Lost the critical battle and it all went downhill from there. Idk why the heck he wouldn't prepare illegal weapons. Dumbest rebellion ever.
Allen750Mar 27, 2017 3:16 PM
Mar 27, 2017 1:36 PM
Jan 2016
wow! this is seriously just ducking WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
so hush and McGillis also died in this episode nd now what the whole tekkadan gonna die in the last episode.
bye bye Mikka.
how could ELION, IOK are still alive, this series just going down down and down.

IN ONE WORD: the people who should die are gonna live and all the MC WILL DIE
so that's why its called IRONBLODDED(blood-die)
fuck this shit now
Mar 27, 2017 5:20 PM

Mar 2014
Interesting episode, but also disappointing.
Macky's death was okay. WTF was up with his alaya system? Plot convenience? Bad writing?
Looks like the mobile armor fight will over shadow every other fight in the series, including climax fights.
Julietta as final boss against Mika?? PLEASE NO. They also hinted at "new models" and idk if it wil deliver.
Mar 27, 2017 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
damn that greedy bastard nobliss, i hope he gets whats coming to him in the last episode. sucks that mcgillis didn't take out rustal, but i think maybe gaelio might end up doing that maybe. sucks that hush got it, i'm kind of afraid at who else might be coming to an end of their act.

Mar 27, 2017 5:33 PM

Apr 2016
Is this the first Gundam series where all the protags die at the end? Fuck! I was really rooting for tekkadan too. And in the final episode all of them are gonna die? Fuck me. I mean the show is awesome, but that's definitely gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth. Especially when some faggot like Iok is still alive when all the cool guys are dead.
Mar 27, 2017 6:21 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like everyone will be purged! starting with Fareed McGillis
Because of Orga's death all of the Tekkadan wants to kill anything that opposes them!
Mikazuki speaking to everyone was cool!
That traitor (hitler mustache) still alive!? (the one that McGillis is speaking when he is alone)
Meribit & dark dude was cute!
Fareed is now out of the story, even Hush went down!
one more to go! S3? or no more ideas?
5/5.

Mar 27, 2017 6:53 PM

Apr 2016
shame on people who thought mcgillis planned orga death
Mar 27, 2017 10:18 PM

Aug 2012
I saw someone a while back say that Hush was put in to symbolize the hierarchy way of thought in Japan. That someone wanting to reach the power while young/new/inexperienced will end up put down.

I'm starting to think that not only was that true of his arc but the whole show. It seems to be saying that smaller/ inexperienced parties/ individuals cannot really change the status quo nor should they try.

Rustal is cold, calculating and patient (therefore succeeds through working his whole life to get where he is ) while McGillis wanted to be like that but ultimately rushed. So did Orga even when warned by Naze.
Mar 27, 2017 11:55 PM
Apr 2016
a_new_challenger said:
I saw someone a while back say that Hush was put in to symbolize the hierarchy way of thought in Japan. That someone wanting to reach the power while young/new/inexperienced will end up put down.

I'm starting to think that not only was that true of his arc but the whole show. It seems to be saying that smaller/ inexperienced parties/ individuals cannot really change the status quo nor should they try.

Rustal is cold, calculating and patient (therefore succeeds through working his whole life to get where he is ) while McGillis wanted to be like that but ultimately rushed. So did Orga even when warned by Naze.

Now that is simply retard. Not that mentally like people calling for phantom "Polygamy" after hearing this word from some mental retard, but above the "They all gonna die BUT PLEASE SLAUGHTER THE BAD GUYS" nonsense.
Re:formed
Mar 28, 2017 12:27 AM
May 2012
BLAME RUSTAL
KILL RUSTAL
FUCK RUSTAL

I'm sorry, guys. Rustal is just being more of my 'berserk button' despite he's a mastermind of the series to me anyway.
Mar 28, 2017 12:29 AM
May 2012
Anyway the question was,

- are they Gonna #AvengeShino?
- Will they gonna release the entire mobile armor to stop Rustal's bullshit plan once and for all?
- Will Mika combine his Barbatos into wrecked flauros?

The answer is: NOPE. That didn't happen.

I was expecting these questions throughout the show but is just that it's not going to happen.
Mar 28, 2017 4:47 AM
Mar 2017
a_new_challenger said:

Pretty much that!

Notice, that Nobliss Gordon, Makanai, McMurdo AND Rustal (the scheming, experienced, seasoned or - lets says - older charakters) all played their decks pragmatically, slowly with awareness and succeeded - while all the young, more impulsive characters died or had their lives ruined due to them not thinking their actions through or basing them on romantic feelings, passions, desires or a gamble?

This outcome even has been lampshaded by Naze during the seasons.

The story of Iron Blooded Orphans is not a default American heroes' story about a tiny band of brothers winning against all odds (and the system) for the FREEDOMZ.

It is a TRAGEDY (in almost a greek plays'fashion written) about the Rise AND Fall of Tekkadan due to their own flaws, oversights and impatience.

And with this intention behind it, it is thus written and executed pretty well, if you ask me.

:)

The moral of this series is NOT to not try, but to not fall to impulsive, shortsighted actionism.
You are advised to better listen, learn and think and secure yourself before you make mistakes you'll later regret.
John_TenzerMar 28, 2017 4:54 AM
Mar 28, 2017 6:41 AM
Nov 2015
fanzypantz said:
forexjammer said:

lol no main plot is much better, and their struggle was one of the main points of the whole series. The reason why Orga's death had little impact is because he died in an anti-climatic way by some random nobody's, while McGillis' death was drawn out and he was killed by another main character, before which both of them shared an interesting conversation. If this series ends up having a "good" ending then they definitely need to give a few minutes for Orga's burial.
Mar 28, 2017 7:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Mikazuki and cia. takes the Mobile Suits to win time to the boys scpaes of this hell!!!
In this episode death one of the boys, but i think all them, all are fighting, will died!!!! :/

Mcgillis dead too!!!

I dont want this ends, i want a new seaon ; _ ; Rustal and Ghallagrhorn don´t can win!!!! ; _ ;
Mar 28, 2017 10:20 AM
Apr 2016
JafriZin said:
Anyway the question was,

- Will they gonna release the entire mobile armor to stop Rustal's bullshit plan once and for all?

I was expecting these questions throughout the show but is just that it's not going to happen.

We're gonna get a Mass Effect 3 ending...
Mar 28, 2017 12:23 PM

Oct 2015
After Lafter(best Female btw <3) death honestly this anime lost is way its like everyone dies no one is safe anyway only 1 episode left and the bad guys dont die only the good ones....i guess i can say Game Over Tekkadan (Mika Prolly).

PS: That Rustall and that other dude Nobliss Gordon should just die for fuck sake...also 25 episodes aren´t enough should be at least 26, with 25 will be rushed as fuck.
iTzKenzoApr 2, 2017 3:01 PM
Mar 28, 2017 3:35 PM

Jun 2013
another Tekkadan bites the dust
Mar 28, 2017 4:32 PM
May 2012
Allen750 said:

And IF that lousy scumbag Rustal elion didn't die in the last episode by bailing out from his death besides iok & etc, I feel like I wanna be the first out there with a big FUCK YOU sign till it makes me feel like I wanna throttle something in anger because it's not goin to happen as well.

seriously, how is this true? I know someone just posted a spoilers & speculations regarding this anime but I'll be damned IF this end up with a tragic climax with a death of protagonist but the antagonist bullshit plan continues.

Unless Sunrise's plan is to end the plot with a movie, I'll be intrigue....
Mar 28, 2017 5:10 PM

Jul 2015
Allen750 said:
JafriZin said:
Anyway the question was,

SHHH! Dammit, I STILL haven't played that game. :(
Mar 28, 2017 5:38 PM
Apr 2016
iTzKenzo said:
After Lafter(best Female btw <3) death honestly this anime lost is way its like everyone dies no one is safe anyway only 1 episode left and the bad guys dont die only the good ones....i guess i can say Game Over Tekkadan (Mika Prolly).

PS: That Rustall and that other dude McMurdo should just die for fuck sake...also 25 episodes aren´t enough should be at least 26, with 25 will be rushed as fuck.

The series went downhill with so much time being spent on earth branch arc (S2) and Turbines dying. They canned the female characters they spent a whole season building up really well and focused on Iok and Julieta... umm... okay; if you're gonna do that, at least do a good job Sunrise (they didn't). They done Tite Kubo'd us.

Rustal was too powerful imo, and he wasn't hinted well enough in S1. I felt like he came out of nowhere, but that's just me. He doesn't even pilot a gundam or anything. He's like a crappy crappy crappy lelouch.

JafriZin said:
Allen750 said:

And IF that lousy scumbag Rustal elion didn't die in the last episode by bailing out from his death besides iok & etc, I feel like I wanna be the first out there with a big FUCK YOU sign till it makes me feel like I wanna throttle something in anger because it's not goin to happen as well.

seriously, how is this true? I know someone just posted a spoilers & speculations regarding this anime but I'll be damned IF this end up with a tragic climax with a death of protagonist but the antagonist bullshit plan continues.

Unless Sunrise's plan is to end the plot with a movie, I'll be intrigue....

Can't really spoil this anime, it's the 49th out of 50 episode discussion. But Sunrise screwed up when they had Julieta save Rustal by deflecting the game winning shot. So many points where the ending could have become something satisfactory, but the writers decided to power troll.

See my 15+ critiques:

Allen750 said:
1. Orga spent too much time being a (half-assed) manager, he wasn't a fighter. (Completely failed to expand/manage the earth branch.)
2. After McGillis got Bael, he became wimpy. Never beat Gaelio once. Weak sauce.
3. Gaelio relied on Ein a little too much imo. I hope Mika whups him and Rustal.
4. Hush was a try hard. Died two minutes into battle. Creators shoved his character in.
5. I thought the ladies from the Turbines would play a larger role in this episode...
7. They really didn't build up the rebellious earth forces/blocs as much as they should have; apparently getting to earth and helping the old man out wasn't as helpful as they thought it would be (MAKANAI TOGONOSUKE).
8. Teiwaz's boss is weak in the end, melted faster than ice cream (McMurdo Barriston).
9. Rustal is soo hard to beat, even tho he hasn't even fought in a gundam once. Lame, it's like the secret boss after you beat the last boss in the game.
14. idk why in god's name they didn't annex the pirate group's space debris troops.
16. McGillis is a f----g idiot. Lost the critical battle and it all went downhill from there. Idk why the heck he wouldn't prepare illegal weapons. Dumbest rebellion ever.
Mar 28, 2017 8:07 PM
Jun 2016
I'm ready for a downer ending of epic proportions Bring it on.

It seems a decent amount of people are calling for Gaelio to stab Rustal in the back. After everything that happened with McGillis, I find it hard to believe that Gaelio would be capable of such blatant betrayal like that. On the other hand, some kind of conflict between the two is might still possible. Perhaps Gaelio will claim Bael for himself and order Rustal's forces to stand down, and since he is the "hero" who put a stop to McGillis, the fleets and armies will obey? Hard to say.
Mar 28, 2017 10:05 PM
May 2012
iTzKenzo said:
PS: That Rustall and that other dude McMurdo should just die for fuck sake...also 25 episodes aren´t enough should be at least 26, with 25 will be rushed as fuck.

Don't you mean, that lousy fatass nobless gordon? He's a mastermind who behind Orga's death after all.

Allen750 said:
Can't really spoil this anime, it's the 49th out of 50 episode discussion. But Sunrise screwed up when they had Julieta save Rustal by deflecting the game winning shot. So many points where the ending could have become something satisfactory, but the writers decided to power troll.

See my 15+ critiques:

Allen750 said:

Hush died way too soon?! I didn't see that coming as well. Guess those writers just went smoking at this point by making this show like,

'Good guys lost, bad guys win'

talk about the bitter ending.

​Man, I wonder if I should just not say my thoughts/opinions on any anime anymore anyway... besides, people nowadays on MAL discussion thread doesn't seem to care anymore.....
Mar 28, 2017 10:22 PM
Jan 2017
A lot of people seem to have hoped for a Happy Ending... That's rather sad.
Mar 29, 2017 12:45 AM
Apr 2016
JafriZin said:
iTzKenzo said:

Don't you mean, that lousy fatass nobless gordon? He's a mastermind who behind Orga's death after all.

Allen750 said:

See my 15+ critiques:

Hush died way too soon?! I didn't see that coming as well. Guess those writers just went smoking at this point by making this show like,

'Good guys lost, bad guys win'

talk about the bitter ending.

​Man, I wonder if I should just not say my thoughts/opinions on any anime anymore anyway... besides, people nowadays on MAL discussion thread doesn't seem to care anymore.....

I gotchu bro, I read your posts (the ones on page 3 anyway) & respect your opinions.

Hush and his friends were unneeded additions, we already had really good female characters from Turbines that could've joined, but nothing beats a good old Japanese style sausage fest. This is the most one sided gender'd Gundam team I've ever seen... no wonder why they keep losing.

Cookie and Cracker drop off the map after fatty died... makes me think he was more vital to the team than I thought, because they start losing hardcore after that.
Mar 29, 2017 1:59 AM
May 2012
Barbatos_Lupus said:

Yeah. Pretty much slap in a face for anime fans for making the good guys acting more like a COWARDICE CHICKEN SHITS.

For me, I wanted to just snap and say "WELL, GUESS WHAT?! WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, SO STOP WHINING & FUSSING ABOUT IT! IT'S NOT HELPING THE SITUATION!" I've tried to stay calm all day... and it's killing me.

Why am I trying to stay so calm, it's killing me? This is how I feel. I hate myself......

God, I feel like I have actually care about this anime in terms of story far more than dumb characters/writings.

Allen750 said:
I gotchu bro, I read your posts (the ones on page 3 anyway) & respect your opinions.

Thank you.

I should've apologize to everyone, especially everyone out there on MAL. I didn't think I could get that angry before.

Today just... frigging destroyed me and I'm in a sad mood right now due to traumatized over what happened in this show. Maybe 2 months after this anime ends, will be better, I don't know, but watching other anime instead especially comedy genres or stuff like that (Like the upcoming Re creators & AOT season 2) I know for a fact I'm not gonna like Rustal doing his bullshit job to make everyone on Tekkadan who just being a cowardice suffer.

If any of you people okay with it? More power to you, and I can respect that. Please just respect my opinion or don't, I just don't really give a crap anymore.
Mar 29, 2017 6:41 AM
Jun 2016
AmyTwo said:
Allen750 said:

SHHH! Dammit, I STILL haven't played that game. :(

What in the world are you waiting for? Play that s*** already, man. lol Such a gem, imo.
Mar 29, 2017 12:36 PM
Dec 2014
DmonHiro said:
qberr said:

Which might not be that bad. Iok is dumb and as much as I hate the guy, he did grow these past episodes. Also, Iok isn't power hungry. His idea are noble, he's just going about it the wrong way. I think he wants to do good, but has no actual idea how to do ACTUAL good.
the dude literally massacrated a truckload of women and children that had nothing to do with anything to avenge a bunch of people who died because he's a fucking moron

you might dislike Rustal because he's the main antagonist, but at least when he goes full exterminatus on people it's because he has a good reason
Mar 29, 2017 1:10 PM

Jun 2010
wow gundam turned into complete shit last 5 eps what a fucking waste of my time
Mar 30, 2017 10:49 PM
Jan 2017
JafriZin said:
Barbatos_Lupus said:

Yeah. Pretty much slap in a face for anime fans for making the good guys acting more like a COWARDICE CHICKEN SHITS.

For me, I wanted to just snap and say "WELL, GUESS WHAT?! WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, SO STOP WHINING & FUSSING ABOUT IT! IT'S NOT HELPING THE SITUATION!" I've tried to stay calm all day... and it's killing me.

Why am I trying to stay so calm, it's killing me? This is how I feel. I hate myself......

God, I feel like I have actually care about this anime in terms of story far more than dumb characters/writings.

Allen750 said:

Thank you.

I should've apologize to everyone, especially everyone out there on MAL. I didn't think I could get that angry before.

Today just... frigging destroyed me and I'm in a sad mood right now due to traumatized over what happened in this show. Maybe 2 months after this anime ends, will be better, I don't know, but watching other anime instead especially comedy genres or stuff like that (Like the upcoming Re creators & AOT season 2) I know for a fact I'm not gonna like Rustal doing his bullshit job to make everyone on Tekkadan who just being a cowardice suffer.

If any of you people okay with it? More power to you, and I can respect that. Please just respect my opinion or don't, I just don't really give a crap anymore.

I respect your opinion you have a right to feel the way you feel. But I think your taking my comment a little out of context. But to be fair to you it was only one sentence, regardless forgive me for being so vague.

The thing is I foresaw this ending... well not like "this" but I could already tell that this ending was imminent after the Hashmal incident. Orga and co are not good guys, they are at best the least "evil" faction of the factions we are aware of disregarding Turbines.

The problem is these are kids running a paramilitary institution, they are hotblooded, reckless and incapable of approaching a situation logically. Do not get me wrong I like this about them, but these things don't mix, they rushed to kill Jasley sacrificing their connection to Teiwaz, they rushed through Edmonton, they joined with Mcgillis without any real idea of what they were getting in to.

I also feel you are asking to much of Tekkaden, they have maybe less than half a dozen mobile suits? going up against a force that had double the strength they themselves had when they were still aligned with a larger friendly Gjal Force that also now has the support of the other families. What do you want them to do? do you WANT all of them to die fighting? and disregard everything Orga tried to do to save whats left of them?

It pains me to watch them get knocked out like flies, and I did my fair share of crying for even MCGILLIS of all people.

But this ending was obvious (although I do agree its being a little mishandled). The amount of people who deluded themselves to believe their was going to be a happy ending in the first place is simply sad and I pity such people, but you are entitled to your opinion as well as your rage I don't fault you for thinking the way you do. I simply find it sad that so few people seem to have prepared themselves for this ending or had seen it coming.
Demon_Wolf_KingMar 30, 2017 10:59 PM
Apr 2, 2017 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
I just want this to end, i can't stand so much feels :(
Loved that moment between Nadi & Merribit, what a lovely moment, i hope they stay survive.
Mika did what was right!
I've never felt so bad for McGillis as in this episode, he had a tough life...
Loved Alimiria's attitude.
Last episode :(
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 3, 2017 1:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
JafriZin said:
I WOULD'VE RATHER SEE THAT FATFUCK NOBLESS GORDON DIES AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ORGA!!!

Where do I sign in?

Tokoya said:
So many people doubted and hated on Macky, calling him a bad guy etc and still didn't realize that he was Gjallarhorn's only hope....Rustal is a self righteous and disgusting cunt just like every other leader in that organization, Julietta is just a blind and ignorant Rustal fangirl, Galeo turned into a salty/butthurt attention whore and Iok is fucking Iok and they're all still fucking alive while all the good ones like Orga, Naze, Macky and now Hush (FUCK MY LIFE I WANTED YOU TO LIVE AND CARRY ON MIKA'S LEGACY) are all dead

Feels intensify while reading this!

Edrinn said:
Sadus said:

Yeah, ur right. But I called them "as evil as rest". I don't think that "rest" (Rustal including) is evil as well. Different goals, different methods, different view points. Imho most of characters are out of this good and evil division (but there are some good-natured characters)

everything is not black and white, because they are killing doesn't mean they are evil. A soldier isn't evil because he kill. What you should consider evil here is the intention of the said organisation or leader, while one want to change for a better world, the other want a better mars where children aren't sold as slave or soldier.

On the other hand rustal, just want power on consolidating his position, he didn't cared about the world stat, worked with criminal organisation that use "human debris" to fight, worked with shady arms dealer of his own will.

Tekkadan and Mcgillis goal are for a better good, also they didn't chosed to become what they are, they were forced to it and then became what they are now.
While rustal goal is just to make himself more powerful and more rich for the sake of rulling the world. he save ppl not because he want to save them but because he can use them later.

So as @JizzyHitler said you completely missed the point if you think that they are "as evil as the rest" or "evil"

True, while McGillis was kinda ruthless, he would had probably been a more noble and righteous person when he achieved the top, than Rustal would ever be... first anime I see where the villain actually wins so much and fucks everyone in the ass!!
And remenber this outcome only happened cuz Macky hurted his hand like that with Almiria, if he hadnt, maybe he would have won agaisnt Gaelio on that fight, on earlier episodes and things could had been different (also Shino). RIP
Apr 4, 2017 3:08 PM

Jun 2016
lmao.. in this episode i shouted SAKURAI-SAAANNNNN!!!!!! instead of mcgillies name ..
Apr 5, 2017 11:00 PM
Mar 2012
Didnt expect Hush, rip... he's caring & has nice goals, thought he'd help future Atra family, like a godfather... oh well.
McGillis, rip expected. His raw power goal was misguided but pure. One man army can only go so far against nakama/Iok plotarmour, tho impressive Bael pwning entire platoons & downing several ships is quite a feat already.
Farewell with Gaelio was really nice, maybe even more weighty than Orga. Gaelio: Notice me! McGillis: I'm tsun for my goalz, pretend not to see ma childhood friendz. Real friends, tacit forgiveness, and bumping of matching guns.
Apr 8, 2017 5:21 PM

Feb 2013
At least McGillis wen't out with some flashy moves. Bael was pretty :(

I think they really screwed up with Hush. He should have been the Shinn Asuka of this series... too bad they didn't go such a direction.

So the final battle will be with Julietta? ... wouldn't have guessed that one.
Apr 11, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2012
My feelings for McGillis are mixed. It's true, he really was a conniving power monger who was by no means a good or virtuous guy. On the other hand, I feel bad that he wasn't able to kill Elion, who I no doubt dislike even more. His final moments with Gaelio were truly moving. Gaelio, Carta, and even Almiria humanized him and he cast that aside for his ambitions.

Also RIP to Hush. He'd grown on me a bit as the Mikazuki fanboy that he was. I really like how Mikazuki honored Hush's final wishes by continuing to move forward, just like Orga always said.
Jun 9, 2017 12:57 AM

Mar 2015
Ugh. So justice does..... not... prevail?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.