Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2017 11:47 AM

Mar 2014
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/24/world/middleeast/us-iraq-mosul-investigation-airstrike-civilian-deaths.html

Other sources say 230 but I'll just write 200 cause that is what CNN says.

This doesn't really help the West.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Mar 25, 2017 12:17 PM

Apr 2012
@StardustNyako
This doesn't really help the West.

Neither do open borders, but can we do?

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 25, 2017 12:25 PM

Nov 2009
Immahnoob said:

Close them and stop creating situations in the middle east that lead to mass exodus of civilians.
Mar 25, 2017 12:38 PM

Apr 2012
Pirating_Ninja said:
Immahnoob said:

Close them and stop creating situations in the middle east that lead to mass exodus of civilians.
There was no need to answer literally, but why not just close the borders and keep on bombing?

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 25, 2017 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
I know i shouldn't, but i post it anyways...

Mar 25, 2017 1:00 PM

Apr 2012
Meanwhile Americans complain about the possibility of a terrorist bombing, which happens rather infrequently (being generous) while bombings are a daily sighting for these people.

Oh what real first world problems

And oh gee of course it doesn't reflect well on the West
We are setting these people back another generation or 5, and they were pretty set back to begin with lmao
And that one kid that survived an air raid while killing the rest of his family, is going to feed the monster known as Islamic extremism
zzzeallyMar 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Mar 25, 2017 2:09 PM

Mar 2008
Building up hostilities more.
Mar 25, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2016
and yet we still morons who believe the crap of our western gov.
Mar 25, 2017 5:08 PM

Dec 2007
Tsu-kki said:
and yet we still morons who believe the crap of our western gov.
Of course, one must point out the fact that the very source that says the US conducted the strike also claims that the Iraqis were the ones who requested it. And the Iraqi source says Iraqis were the ones that screwed up.

So, either the US didn't do it (remember, still uncorroborated), or the Iraqis themselves admitted they bear most of the fault.

But yes, blame the US. It's easier.
Mar 25, 2017 5:45 PM

Nov 2009
dave said:
It still tickles my bones that Obama utilized more drone attacks than any other president though. Really makes you think.
I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that the only other contender would be Bush seeing as how the military using drone strikes wasn't around till 2001. Not too mention that the technology has undergone extensive growth since its initial use - so the increase in usage is not unexpected . . . Then again, the fact Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize only to go on a rampage with drones is ironic.

However, Trump shortly after elected made it so that the CIA can now conduct drone strikes without military authorization - In other words, under Trump the number of drone strikes will merely be an estimation as the CIA does not have to report what they do. - https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-gave-cia-power-to-launch-drone-strikes-1489444374

And if you think that the CIA will not outshine the Pentagon (an entity that does have to answer to higher-ups when plans go awry) in terms of drone strikes under Trump, you obviously know something I don't because the CIA's extensive track record should indicate that giving them the ability to launch drone strikes is not a great idea.
Mar 25, 2017 10:56 PM

Nov 2016
Damn.. What's taking them so long to get stuff done over there. What the hell are they even doing.
Mar 25, 2017 11:32 PM

Feb 2010
and yet some wonder why every terrorist organization ever has it out for the U.S.the U.S created all this in the first place and have learned nothing people just keep repeating this cycle over and over again.
because killing hundreds of people in the long history humans we still can't seem to learn this lesson. nope lets kill mass amount of people without even bothering to wonder if they are even our enemies. and by doing this create more enemies for ourselves.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 26, 2017 1:29 AM

Jun 2008
Daily reminder....ultimately anything the U.S does from now on will fall squarely on the shoulders of Trump!

The same guy who said he was going to defeat ISIS....bring back torture....Oh and kill the families of Terrorists!

Yeah...that fucking guy is the Commander in Chief of the U.S Military.

Oh but the MEMES ARE SOOO FUNNY!!

#MAGA
Mar 26, 2017 2:45 AM

Mar 2009
JustALEX said:
Daily reminder....ultimately anything the U.S does from now on will fall squarely on the shoulders of Trump!

The same guy who said he was going to defeat ISIS....bring back torture....Oh and kill the families of Terrorists!

Yeah...that fucking guy is the Commander in Chief of the U.S Military.

Oh but the MEMES ARE SOOO FUNNY!!

#MAGA

I blame you Americans for it. You won't use Trump as your scapegoat.
And it won't absolve the crimes of Obama, Bush, Clinton and oldfart Bush before him.
And it's not like Trump or any of your previous Presidents dropped those bombs themselves. They just gave the order, and you the people carried it.
Or... are your soldiers not Americans?

So you're gonna ask me and what are you supposed to do? Personally, I expect nothing from you.
I just won't have you telling me your usual bullshit about freedom and democracy, words as alien to you as to Saudis and North Koreans.
Be honest with what you are, the villains of the world.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Mar 26, 2017 2:56 AM

Mar 2015
if you asking why islam extreamist soo popular instead moderete one, here is your answer...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 26, 2017 3:25 AM

Sep 2013
kodial said:
Be honest with what you are, the villains of the world.
Hmm... well the fastest way to go from villain to hero is to kill everyone else so I guess that puzzle's solved itself.
Mar 26, 2017 3:42 AM

Dec 2015
dave said:
It still tickles my bones that Obama utilized more drone attacks than any other president though. Really makes you think.

Maybe because drones are pretty new technology and have only been used by Bush and Obama so far. And I'm pretty sure the reason Obama used more drones than Bush is because they are now more readily available and advanced. If Trump makes it 8 years in office I'm willing to bet who will do even more drone strikes than Obama.
Mar 26, 2017 4:04 AM

Jun 2008
@kodial....how is Trump a scapegoat?

He's the fucking president....the literal representative of the United States.

This is what he signed up for.

YES....from now on, any and all criticisms you Non-Americans have about all the shenanigans the U.S Military does should be addressed to the fucking Commander in Chief!
Mar 26, 2017 4:11 AM

Mar 2009
JustALEX said:
@kodial....how is Trump a scapegoat?

He's the fucking president....the literal representative of the United States.

This is what he signed up for.

YES....from now on, any and all criticisms you Non-Americans have about all the shenanigans the U.S Military does should be addressed to the fucking Commander in Chief!

From now on, you say. As if something's different now.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Mar 26, 2017 4:47 AM

Jun 2008
^Well, I use that phrase because Trump is the one that kept saying how he's going to magically fix all the problems that Obama couldn't.

He's the one that opened his fat mouth saying he has a plan to destroy ISIS.

We're all still waiting for that plan BTW.

Meanwhile, I guess the U.S Military will continue killing civilians like it's no big deal!

But hey...we're going to take down ISIS so don't worry...Trump said so, and he's always right.
Mar 26, 2017 8:15 AM

Mar 2009
JustALEX said:
^Well, I use that phrase because Trump is the one that kept saying how he's going to magically fix all the problems that Obama couldn't.

He's the one that opened his fat mouth saying he has a plan to destroy ISIS.

We're all still waiting for that plan BTW.

Meanwhile, I guess the U.S Military will continue killing civilians like it's no big deal!

But hey...we're going to take down ISIS so don't worry...Trump said so, and he's always right.

Trump, Trump, Trump... Fine excuse you keep spewing.

Trump or no Trump, this is what you are.

You're a Democrat and you have it in for Trump, I get it. And just like the mainstream liberal press, every little piece of news and information that can be used against him, will be used against him.
But what I am saying is, Obama was as much a ruthless killer as Trump, and Bush was too and Bill Clinton before him and so on, and so forth.
And all those people, you elected them. And if they represent the party you vote for, you defend their actions, now go ahead and try to explain to me how Obama is a superhero.

Truth is, Democrat or Republican... you get off on being world police, bullies and terrorists, installing dictators here, invading countries there, introducing sanctions against some and ordering drone strikes against others, blackmailing and assassinating, civil war and unrest instigating, terrorism supporting and crises engineering, you do all that as it pleases and suits you.
You only admit to some of it now, just because it serves your anti-Trump rhetoric. But this is what you always were.

You might as well cut the crap and admit to being the bad guys, it's not like anyone can stop you anyway.
Mar 26, 2017 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
^I'm not a fucking cowardly democrat.

I love how a lot of you guys use this false dichotomy just because I'm anti-Trump and anti-GOP.

There IS a third option you know......I'm independent.....Fuck the democrats, my god, they are helpless LOSERS!

News flash dude, I don't like the American government....if by now you haven't realized how much I constantly criticize this government, then you're not paying close attention.

I don't really care what you or anyone else wants to label the U.S military and the U.S government as.

You want to call them the "bad guys".....fine.
Mar 26, 2017 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
JustALEX said:

You want to call them the "bad hombres".....fine.

Ftfy............... .......

Mar 26, 2017 10:46 AM

Apr 2012
guis Trump is just keeping his campaign promises of bombing the shit out of them

he doing gr8 j0b

Mar 26, 2017 12:12 PM

Mar 2009
JustALEX said:
^I'm not a fucking cowardly democrat.

I love how a lot of you guys use this false dichotomy just because I'm anti-Trump and anti-GOP.

There IS a third option you know......I'm independent.....Fuck the democrats, my god, they are helpless LOSERS!

News flash dude, I don't like the American government....if by now you haven't realized how much I constantly criticize this government, then you're not paying close attention.

I don't really care what you or anyone else wants to label the U.S military and the U.S government as.

You want to call them the "bad guys".....fine.

Were you like this when Obama was on the wheel? Just as aggressive as you're against Trump.
Mar 26, 2017 1:05 PM

Jun 2008
^No.

Because Obama for all his faults at least had decorum and acted like a civilized and sensible person and more importantly, he behaved the way someone in the position of the Presidency should behave.

He didn't run his mouth like a goddamn child....he didn't start fights on Twitter!

Jesus Christ, how embarrassing it is that I even have to type that out...

Oh but, I had plenty of beef with Obama so don't think I'm giving him a pass or anything.

Obama ran on this "change" campaign and yet it was more of the status-quo...under Obama we continued our nonsense wars, everything in Congress moved slowly or not at all, the drone strike program made people hate us even more, the rich got richer, the poor got poorer....nothing significant except "Obamcare" which the majority of people have very mixed feelings about.

Obama was a disappointment....and yes, I voted for him.

But it'd gladly take a third Obama term over Trump...in a heartbeat.

Trump is everything that is wrong with America...a reality show celebrity billionaire who lies like there is no tomorrow, has no real leadership, and has bullshited his way into the most important job on this goddamn planet for no other reason than to check off one of his bucket list items.
Mar 28, 2017 2:09 AM

Aug 2013
Then when a Muslim blows up (figuratively and literally) over seeing something like this happen American and European righties are going to say well he only did it because of Islam.
Mar 28, 2017 4:41 AM

Mar 2009
@JustALEX
So what you're saying is, though while they both feast on human flesh, you like Obama better because at least he had table manners.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.