Forum Settings
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2017 2:56 AM

May 2010
drunkmuggle said:
TragicRomance said:

Still better than most other high school love romance, don't you think? It's original, too.

I can't deny that. it definitely is unique and I think that's what made me enjoy it as much as I did. but I can't condone some of the thoughts and actions from some of the characters, it was a little wacky at times, and I know what it is like to make silly decisions as a result of being in love but I still think this is overblown

Well then fair enough.
Apr 4, 2017 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, I decided to read the final chapter after watching the anime.

The part with Ebato was definitely charming while the conversation between Hanabi and Mugi is what I had expected. I guess this was the ending they could come up with. Honestly, Akane's change is probably more based on what she wants to discover as well rather than a complete turn-around of her character.

Overall 6/10.

Apr 4, 2017 7:27 AM

May 2015
Not a bad ending. I'm glad Hanabi and Mugi didn't end up together, and Ecchan looked really cute with her short hair.

It was a bit rushed in the last few chaps (especially Kanai and Akane's character change) and I didn't really like the story all that much. So, this gets a 6/10.
Apr 4, 2017 4:45 PM
Jun 2016
man. the rational part of me knows that them ending up together is too far of a stretch.

too bad i rarely listen to that part.

solid story and amazing art though. glad i read it.
Apr 5, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2012
I feel like crying now... Finally all the frustration is over.
Even if I wish they were together, it just makes sense to end it like that... moving on and searching for a new love. But who knows, they might meet again in the future :P

I just don't understand the teachers wedding... That was so all of a sudden o.O
Apr 5, 2017 9:34 AM

Nov 2012
Eng version of this is out guys. The last chapter ends faster than i thought and i think the ending is more okay to me than in any mature manga. Both sides ends up moving on to their past. The ending is a litlle bit cliffhanger to me. I just use my imagination what happens to them in future.
Apr 5, 2017 9:58 PM

Apr 2015
This manga is a joke.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Apr 9, 2017 1:04 PM
Jun 2013
I'm just going to leave this fan ending here for those who are interested https://theoriginalmadd.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/kuzu-no-honkaiscums-wish-mad-d-ending/
Apr 13, 2017 6:33 PM

Dec 2015
Oh... I am actually satisfied with the ending. Things went on a bit rush and I am a bit disappointed on how some characters left me feel empty and disappointed...even though they were interesting at first and made me curious but, something just seems to be lacking,,maybe a bit more explanation on their characters or whatever - especially with Akane and Kanai's characters. I was really interested in their characters but I ended up being disappointed instead.

I was worried that the ending will be super cliche - that because their first love didn't work then Mugi and Hanabi will get back together or that they will meet again after few years., I am just glad that it didn't end that way and that they decided to move on by themselves without trying to fill their emptiness with someone else.

I like the panel with string of fate...it was entangled with different strings, they do not know who is the person on the other end of that thread but it's fine, they will keep moving forward and keep on living.

6/10
Apr 26, 2017 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
Fuck just about EVERYTHING about this show.

I didn't like any of the characters.

Spoonfeeds you to death with monologues.

It keeps showing how "deep" it is but all that couldn't salvage it from being utter shit.

I was waiting for anyone to bite the dust in the end but it has never delivered.

Why the fuck did I even put up with this if I haven't seen the joy in reading any more after 16 chapters. I never knew the book where my sig is from had to be so disappointing.

All I've gained from this is encouragement to drop series more. At least the anime's soundtrack and art is good.
May 19, 2017 2:44 PM
May 2017
I disagree to the ones who were saying that this anime/manga was trash/waste of time or any other insults. In fact the thing you hate was the story itself. It's how the story came to be. This was a NTR genre. And when it comes to relationship, we can surely relate. That's why we hate this cuz it really happens and maybe we don't want it to happen. Just because the story turned out to be not how we want it, it doesn't mean it's bad. Nobody wanted it to be full of negativities towards relationships. This was the kind of manga that you would not enjoy reading cuz it shows how love actually works. In addition to that, the ending was disappointing cuz the MCs......well yeah... You know what I mean. I just hope that the author would make an xtra chapter about how they finally found theor own happy endings.. That's all and it's just an opinion, i'm not hating and sorry for the wrong grammars 😀😀😎 oh oh one thing to say was this story touched our hearts in good and bad ways...well mostly bad 😂😂 (it was one of the most heartbreaking manga I've read)

~Ciao
Michii069May 19, 2017 2:47 PM
May 25, 2017 9:10 AM
Apr 2017
I don't love all of this anime
So bad anime
And have bad end
May 25, 2017 9:12 AM
Apr 2017
Michii069 said:
I disagree to the ones who were saying that this anime/manga was trash/waste of time or any other insults. In fact the thing you hate was the story itself. It's how the story came to be. This was a NTR genre. And when it comes to relationship, we can surely relate. That's why we hate this cuz it really happens and maybe we don't want it to happen. Just because the story turned out to be not how we want it, it doesn't mean it's bad. Nobody wanted it to be full of negativities towards relationships. This was the kind of manga that you would not enjoy reading cuz it shows how love actually works. In addition to that, the ending was disappointing cuz the MCs......well yeah... You know what I mean. I just hope that the author would make an xtra chapter about how they finally found theor own happy endings.. That's all and it's just an opinion, i'm not hating and sorry for the wrong grammars 😀😀😎 oh oh one thing to say was this story touched our hearts in good and bad ways...well mostly bad 😂😂 (it was one of the most heartbreaking manga I've read)

~Ciao

I'm withe you my friend xD
Is very bad
May 30, 2017 1:50 PM

Jun 2013
Somewhat sad but also hopeful ending.
Jun 13, 2017 5:36 PM

Dec 2013
How I managed to finish this manga is beyond me... and I wouldnt say it was a great decision nor I regreting it. 5/10 mixed feeling, tho I believe I enjoyed it at some points
Dec 25, 2017 8:15 AM
Dec 2017
I really don't understand why some hated the series. maybe the reason are just personal preferences.

Anyway, Kuzu no Honkai's ending was a total beast in one way or another. Because, who the h doesn't want Mugi and Hanabi together? like, d u h! romance stories should've ended quite romantic

BUT.

Kuzu no honkai is a different case. The story is too emotional and deep. it involves different kinds of attraction and levels of intimacy. AND Mugi and Hanabi pair are meant for each other— maybe. maybe not. <this sh*t is i think what the author wanted to convey. (The maybe part.)

Because the attraction they felt for each other maybe real or just fragments of their love with the 2 sensei and because of that 'maybe' they went separate ways because they wanted to find what's real.

And if they end up together (alternate ending), do I think we'll be more satisfied? well, Maybe. Maybe not.
Feb 13, 2018 4:53 AM

Jan 2016
I don't know why people dislike the ending so much. I thought the ending was just enough. It wasn't crazy or anything but it was a suitable ending for this story. Just because they all part ways and changed doesn't mean that the whole story together is trash. I was losing a little interest from chapter 38 and up but only because I knew the story was closing soon but I think they did a good job closing. It's better than other endings that I have read from other great manga's so I applaud this story and the ending. It was great. I give this an 8/10
Mar 3, 2018 8:37 PM
Feb 2018
What an ending.... I hate the way it ended.... They cared for each other but the author thinks bittersweet endings are more mature and cooler.... BS my a**!!!
Apr 6, 2018 12:01 PM

Nov 2017
I liked this from start to finish but the ending wasnt that great, it tries to give this deeper meaning of what love is but this is the exact opposite of what love should be as love can be found as long as you want to be with the other person its that simple it doesnt need to givee the true meaning of love and it gives it wrong as well, that ending was just dumb and useless drama.
Jan 15, 2019 7:49 PM

Jan 2014
What the F was that ending! I did not read through 47 chapters only to be disappointed in the end! So apparently liking one another and caring for them means you have to leave and find someone else? Like that's not how it works in real life. You either go crazy for someone and not want to let them go or not like them enough and let them go. It almost felt like unnecessary drama in the author's part.

7/10 - I was gonna rate it lower because of how disappointed I was but I can't ignore everything else because the ending is bad. It had an interesting enough plot and good art to back it up but the climax felt rushed.
Recommend me an anime
Jan 17, 2019 5:04 PM

Jun 2011
renzbiohazard said:
What the F was that ending! I did not read through 47 chapters only to be disappointed in the end! So apparently liking one another and caring for them means you have to leave and find someone else? Like that's not how it works in real life. You either go crazy for someone and not want to let them go or not like them enough and let them go. It almost felt like unnecessary drama in the author's part.

7/10 - I was gonna rate it lower because of how disappointed I was but I can't ignore everything else because the ending is bad. It had an interesting enough plot and good art to back it up but the climax felt rushed.

Try Kuzu no Honkai Décor
Aug 19, 2019 8:55 AM
Jan 2015
Gonna ask a stupid ass question because from reading the thread I can kinda guess the answer but anyways but here it goes

The manga ends on chapter 47 right? after that it's just a bunch of spin-offs? and is the Kuzu No Honkai decor manga included in that or is that apart from it and that's why it has a solo entry on the page?
Aug 19, 2019 9:44 AM

Jun 2011
Ryuukichi0 said:
Gonna ask a stupid ass question because from reading the thread I can kinda guess the answer but anyways but here it goes

The manga ends on chapter 47 right? after that it's just a bunch of spin-offs? and is the Kuzu No Honkai decor manga included in that or is that apart from it and that's why it has a solo entry on the page?

spin-offs are within KNH manga, while decor is a individual one
Aug 19, 2019 10:29 AM
Jan 2015
2thuriel said:
Ryuukichi0 said:

spin-offs are within KNH manga, while decor is a individual one

Thanks, wasn't really sure if I could add this to my completed because of the spin-offs and the decor manga lul
Mar 3, 2022 8:37 AM

Aug 2020
well that was something.

i honestly liked that ending. Although I don't even know if i like this manga. I feel almost indifferent to it. Idk what I gained from reading this.
Mar 7, 2022 9:53 PM

Jul 2021
Not bad for an ending, I've seen the spin off / alternative route which I'm happy about. 8/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 7, 2022 10:49 PM

Mar 2018
Honestly, I'm fine and agree with this ending. These two, no matter how much they relied on each other and have depended on each other, to search for the real thing- something genuine as Oregairu would put it, precedes that.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation…

TEMPEST_1 - Mar 23

1 by LiamTheLaz »»
Mar 23, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 2 Discussion

EGOIST - Jan 31, 2018

5 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 6 Discussion

64BitRatchet - Aug 17, 2018

17 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2013

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

9 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.