Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Dayum, all out assault on Acnologia! Magic's not working though. Nice saves by Jellal and Ichiya with the Christina but...is that...Anna? Well I would ask how but...alright! XD
Mar 24, 2017 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
Anna is still alive? I'm guessing she travelled time through the eclipse gate with the Dragon Slayers either that or she is over 400 years old.

Acnologia is the Dragon slayer of all magic. I guess that's why he is so over powered.

I liked Wendy being like fuck it I'm a Dragon Slayer it's my job despite Acnologia be so strong.

Next chapter: Teacher.

I'm guess Anna will explain more what happened in the past to Wendy. She made Natsu that scarf so only reasonable to presume she had interactions with the other Dragon Slayer kids.
WimMar 24, 2017 1:13 PM
Mar 24, 2017 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
[b]Dayum, all out assault on Acnologia! Magic's not working though. Nice saves by Jellal and Ichiya with the Christina but...is that...Anna? Well I would ask how but...alright! XD

Probably used the eclipse gate with the Dragon Slayers. Being 400 years old would be hard to explain without either being a dragon or the curse of contradictions
Mar 24, 2017 4:45 PM
Mar 2017
wait!!!anna is still alive..what about lucy..what will happen if she saw anna lol i cant wait for the next chapter
Mar 24, 2017 5:29 PM
Sep 2012
Okay so we cut to something else, I told you the chapter title was referring to Acnologia, called it.

I thought Jellal was going to die, he doesn't have the Fairy Tail plot armor that Wendy and Erza does, he put himself on the line. This is Jellal last chance to shine.

Well I thought Wendy turned into a dragon that would have been cool.

Than I saw the Christina, yes Blue Pegasus is going to save the day, they beat Acnologia, I mean really. Though we see this mysterious woman at the end.

Who is this woman, could she be related to Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna, and / or Sorano and Yukino, I am still on those set of siblings being cousin, but that is for another day.
Mar 24, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2012
blfan said:

Who is this woman, could she be related to Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna, and / or Sorano and Yukino, I am still on those set of siblings being cousin, but that is for another day.

She looks very similar to Anna Heartfilia.
Mar 24, 2017 5:38 PM
Sep 2012
animefan8800 said:
blfan said:

She looks very similar to Anna Heartfilia.

Really I haven't seen her in a long time, I am sorry when I saw the long hair, the first person to come to mine is Mira.
Mar 24, 2017 5:46 PM

Dec 2012
DAMN Acnologia can eat any kind of magic.

Jella protecting Erza. Ichiya to the rescue.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 24, 2017 6:42 PM

Dec 2013
Acnologia is so broken. I have no idea what their plan could be.
Mar 24, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2016
tbf most dragon slayers has eaten other elements too
Mar 24, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 2009
Acnologia can eat all magic huh no wonder his so strong

and that girl on the ending panel is Anna? i thought she died already
Mar 24, 2017 8:17 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like we're getting some Acnologia action. Is that Lucy's mom at the end? Sure looks like her. That should be an interesting development.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 24, 2017 8:20 PM

May 2013
There is something bothering me now.

This is the second time Ichiya (& Blue Pegasus) comes with a big thing related to Fairy Tail.

The first time was when they "discovered" where Tenrou Island was after seven years of disappearance.
It was obviously Mavis that planned that. This always bothered me because HOW she managed to inform Blue Pegasus then?

And now Ichiya appears with a person who seems to be Anna Heartfilia.

Do Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail share a very, very, special connection?
Mar 24, 2017 8:34 PM
Feb 2015
Looks like all those that expected END is going to be disappointed. That said Acnologia finally has some action, i just hope he doesn't get defeated just like that after this chapter.
Mar 24, 2017 10:23 PM

Jan 2014
Okay if this is another lucy from another future i'l hit something to screen, it's anna probally and she traveled to the future , question is WHEN or who opened DOOR to this side because she's too young -_-,She could be """Celestial Dragon Slayer""" They really think that they can beat acnologia without natsu?
Mar 24, 2017 11:06 PM

Mar 2015
lets see how they will defeated acnologia...

also she what?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 24, 2017 11:22 PM

Sep 2013
Acnologia's element is...all of magic? Jesus, no wonder he's the Dragon King. Now it looks like Anna is alive or at least may have traveled to the present timeline.

2/5- I really hope they don't defeat Acnologia wherever they take him. He deserves to be defeated only by Natsu's hands. I'm also disappointed that we don't get to see Acnologia in his human form fuck shit up some more. Hopefully he reverts back and fights as a human more because a bunch of small human pelting a giant dragon with magic would make for a boring fight.

Mar 25, 2017 2:38 AM

Nov 2011
Acnologia needs a nerf.

Ichiya coming to the recuse surprised a bit. What a lovely timing. I'm guessing that's Anna at the end but we'll have to see soon.
Mar 25, 2017 2:42 AM

Sep 2013
i'm still not comfortable with Erza mother being treated like that even after her death. the mangaka keep on shitting on her in a repulsive way and Erza emotion to that is too weak... to her mother she is showing the concern level of a random corpse.

Irene and Augest could've been great characters if were to be invested on more but Mashima is too busy making "one time only" villains and the Nakama speeches for FT to defeat them with...
Mar 25, 2017 3:12 AM

Dec 2015
I wonder who that person at the end was.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 25, 2017 3:32 AM
Feb 2015
Weres the rest of crime sorciere what was the point of bringing the seis back if there just going to keep disappearing
Mar 25, 2017 4:17 AM
Apr 2016
Anna Heartfilia travelled through time. FT fans even created fanfictions of Acnologia x Anna, so, I won't even be surprised if Acnologia will be defeated by Anna's love or friendship or some thing like that. You know, the usual Fairy Tail way. This was an okay chapter. Wendy was of no use and Jellal's magic got tanked by Acnologia, which was pretty impressive. He consumed the magic, I liked that. Overall, pretty interesting chapter and how the heck was Acnologia pushed back by a goddamn flying unicorn? How powerful is that thing? How in the hell did Acnologia not see that giant flying ship coming? 3/5 for this chapter.
Mar 25, 2017 5:09 AM

Aug 2013
PirateKingJJ said:
Anna Heartfilia travelled through time. FT fans even created fanfictions of Acnologia x Anna, so, I won't even be surprised if Acnologia will be defeated by Anna's love or friendship or some thing like that. You know, the usual Fairy Tail way. This was an okay chapter. Wendy was of no use and Jellal's magic got tanked by Acnologia, which was pretty impressive. He consumed the magic, I liked that. Overall, pretty interesting chapter and how the heck was Acnologia pushed back by a goddamn flying unicorn? How powerful is that thing? How in the hell did Acnologia not see that giant flying ship coming? 3/5 for this chapter.

Acnologia can consume any magic but he is still weak to physical attacks which is why Igneel was able to tear his arm off. And the attack blindsided him when he was tunnelled-in on Wendy.
Mar 25, 2017 5:53 AM
Oct 2013
Jellal:The final villain of the series is invincible!

Ichiya: Move quick use my Deus ex machina to win the battle!

Erza: WHOAAAAAAAAT? We have a deus ex machina that can defeat someone invincible?

Fairytards: Omg this so emotiona, Hiro such good writing!

2/5 bullshit chapter. I hope it´s something really shitty we have never even heard about.
Mar 25, 2017 7:46 AM

Oct 2015
do they really think they could defeat Acno without Natsu ?? then what was the point of Natsu swearing Revenge to Igneel, and since he eats all magic then the only thing that could defeat him is END's curse, i mean they might be only staling for time and waiting for Natsu to awaken his demon powers
Mar 25, 2017 10:58 AM

May 2015
Damn I really want to see Wendy vs. Aconologia. One hit K.O. :DdD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 25, 2017 11:12 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:

Erza: WHOAAAAAAAAT? We have a deus ex machina that can defeat someone invincible?

2/5 bullshit chapter. I hope it´s something really shitty we have never even heard about.

To me the chapter was okay. I don't really see the complaint... there were worse chapters than this.
Mar 25, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Ichiya coming in clutch and now someone appears.
Acnologia the magic eating dragon.
Mar 25, 2017 11:37 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

To me the chapter was okay. I don't really see the complaint... there were worse chapters than this.

Last weeks chapter was worse and I gave it a 2/5 due to a slim chance at being decent.

Acnologcias defeat could have been something acceptable.
Let´s say Zeref could defeat Acnologia.
I would have been fine with him as a counter since he´s been build up from the beginning of the series. Or Acnoloagia being weak to only one specific element (like darkness or light or whatever and everyone gives the power to some person that can cast that specific element) Fairy Heart*wink* wink*. Or let´s say "curses" can defeat Acnologia, therefore Natsu´s E.N.D form can handle him, because he cannot absorb curses. Igneel after all could injure the guy through physical attacks. Acnologia cannot absorb those.Fuck I´d even have the Celestial spirit King (in an advanced form) beat him in a duell, where he slays him with the sword, that´d give Lucy some credit. Let´s say permanently sacrificing her magic (which would lose her all her spirits) to call the guy.

But Hiro choose to do none of that, instead we probably will get something we never have heard about.

Also where did Ichiya of all people find Anna or Lucy or whoever is talking right now? If the person talking is Lucy Ichiya can be forgiven but it opens a whole new can of worms. Why does Lucy of all people know how to defeat him all of sudden?
She can be the catalyst, I don´t care, but she shouldn´t have the knowledge on how to defeat him.

People got mad at Naruto´s ending and the Sage giving Naruto and Sasuke a power up. However. The Sage of the Six paths was buildup as that ominious mythical entity capeable of doing whatever he wanted from hundreds of chapters ago. He or Zeref and even Mavis at this point have every right to perform whatever bullshit they want and they´ll be excused. We can accept them to make the impossible possible, because they´ve been build up to be exceptions to the rules. Their "abilties" go beyond what the other characters can even imagine and if we question that right now, we shouldn´t have accepted their introductions to begin with. However introducing a new entity, or person or a thing out of thin air that has the ability to defeat Acnologia is a terrible asspull.

The only solution I would agree with is ,if it is Anna timetraveling and she had to come to the future because of the thicker Ethernano to cast her whatever kill Acnologia magic, which was a backup plan in case Igneel would fail. We already had that excuse given as to why the Dragons are in the future so it would have been already foreshadowed. Here are the problems even with this solution. If she timetravelled with Eclipse. Who opened the portal from this side? Lucy? When? How did she knew she had to open it? If she entered this time period with the kids when Layla opened the Gate? WHY DID SHE ABANDON THEM?
IsterioMar 25, 2017 11:51 AM
Mar 25, 2017 12:05 PM

Dec 2009
Isterio said:

Why are you acting like they're going to succeed in defeating him with it? There's literally nothing to suggest we won't get an all out fight with the dragon slayers versus Acnologia before this is over.
Mar 25, 2017 12:18 PM
Oct 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Why are you acting like they're going to succeed in defeating him with it? There's literally nothing to suggest we won't get an all out fight with the dragon slayers versus Acnologia before this is over.

Since you argue reasonable, I will do the same.
It´s Hiro Mashima´s track record of bad writing decisions especially recently.
There is a slim possibility that he´ll suprise us, but it´s unlikely considering his resent shennanigans he threw at us.

The August plot is the dumbest shit Hiro Mashima has written in any of his serialized works.
Mar 25, 2017 12:27 PM

May 2015
Yo Acnologia, sorry about that but I'm just driving by, see ya :*
- Ichiya

LOL

I hope he gets arrested for hit and run with a magic boat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2017 1:06 PM
Oct 2010
lucys mom? sheittttttttt i thought we were done with asspulls
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 25, 2017 1:10 PM
Dec 2010
maybe that's not Anna,maybe that their master Bob finally transform to a women?
and now have super magic trick but it will only work one time.
Mar 25, 2017 1:44 PM

Jun 2016
Yes, finally a Jerza moment! Been waiting for that one a long time ;)
Mar 25, 2017 2:20 PM
Oct 2014
@Isterio:
He'd have to have Fairy Heart be used on Acnologia, that's the only logical way to handle this, otherwise the buildup for Fairy Heart never pays off.

Most likely, Zeref will be Talk No Jutsu'd to cooperate with Mavis, and they'll do something with Fairy Heart along with the dragon slayers. Unless Hiro just decides to have Erza oneshot Acnologia lol
Mar 25, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
Guys... You are all wrong....
Next chapter is teacher and probably refering to ichiya teacher...

Prepare for WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Probably its ichiyas mother.

Muchi womeeeeen and maybe Double Hohoemi !!!!

That will instant kill acnologia !
GEE HEE !
Mar 25, 2017 3:01 PM
Oct 2013
Canaas said:
Unless Hiro just decides to have Erza oneshot Acnologia lol

At this point this would be my favorite solution a 5/5 chapter since the time Erza destroyed a meteor and killed a Dragon just because Wendy enchanted her sword in one blow. So bad it´s good. Perfect!
Mar 25, 2017 3:51 PM

Mar 2014
"Maryuu". Nice pun. You can translate it in either way.

Jellal, your Grand Chariot has never worked. Stop using it.
Mar 25, 2017 5:44 PM
Oct 2015
Does anyone know if this is Fairy Tail's last arc? Will the author keep writing this series or is it all done once they finish here?
Mar 25, 2017 7:13 PM

Dec 2015
Karmafan56 said:
Does anyone know if this is Fairy Tail's last arc? Will the author keep writing this series or is it all done once they finish here?

I assume that once those flashback chapter covers reach the present, the series will end.

I'm pretty sure that this is Fairy Tail's last arc but I could see the author writing some spin-off short stories...
Mar 25, 2017 7:42 PM
Apr 2014
Ok chapter. I was hoping for more Acnologia action tho.
Mar 26, 2017 3:24 AM

Jan 2015
Oh well, I'm just happy to see Jellal again. That's probably the only thing I got really excited about when reading the chapter.
Other than that... Well Acnologia has entered his dragon form. I wonder if we'll ever get to see Zeref fight Acnologia. That's something that really needs to happen.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 26, 2017 3:32 AM

Oct 2015
After the last chapters, it's an okay-ish chapter. Nothing interesting happened, except Anna, or whoever that woman is has appeared.
The story really is coming to an end soon, so I'd expect Hiro to at least try to make a reasonable ending to this manga. The ending is the most difficult part, but still, at least he should try. Not like last chapters where both strongest spriggan members killed themselves...
Mar 26, 2017 5:34 AM

Sep 2016
DlynK said:
There is something bothering me now.

This is the second time Ichiya (& Blue Pegasus) comes with a big thing related to Fairy Tail.

The first time was when they "discovered" where Tenrou Island was after seven years of disappearance.
It was obviously Mavis that planned that. This always bothered me because HOW she managed to inform Blue Pegasus then?

And now Ichiya appears with a person who seems to be Anna Heartfilia.

Do Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail share a very, very, special connection?

Maybe there is. I remember the Lullaby arc where Blue Pegasus' master Bobbo (not sure of his name) showed Kageyama a picture of his younger self. He was with Porlyusica and Makarov along with some others I'm not familiar outside Fairytail building. So I'm guessing Blue Pegasus' master WAS a member of Fairytail. But I'm not sure if that conversation was cannon since I started reading the manga during Grand Magic Tournament.
Mar 26, 2017 5:46 AM

Feb 2017
Well this chapter confirmed that Jellal > Acno

After all, Acno has been shown in this chapter to be below ship tier:
http://i995.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/528/fairy-tail-9117457.jpg

While Jellal has already proven to be far beyond ship tier by even oneshotting one:
http://i2.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/483/fairy-tail-7446103.jpg

Jellal >>> Ship > Acno

Also cool new spells Jellal was using, I like that he is getting some more screen time.
5/5 from me on this one.
Busti-chanMar 26, 2017 5:50 AM
Mar 26, 2017 7:50 AM

Jul 2016
I bet nobody saw that huge ass flying ship coming.
Mar 26, 2017 11:06 AM
Jul 2015
I wonder who this new person is that has shown up on the battlefield?
Mar 26, 2017 6:08 PM
Oct 2012
One of the fun things about Fairy Tail is how the biggest "joke" of a character, does end up being the coolest character.

Ichiya always manages to be at the right place at the right time, that is why he is the "man".
Mar 26, 2017 6:39 PM

Nov 2015
Meh chapter

Jellal's character just bores me. Kinda wish Mashima would kill him off so I can drink salty tears from the Jerza fans tbh.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.