Forum Settings
Forums
Waiting for Spring
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Reina~~! Why did you do such an unneeded thing allowing Aya to take Mistsuki away for a while?! I still love you regardless! <3

And Aya, too. It's amazing that he never follows up on what he says. I thought he said he wouldn't do anything yet he just went and attempted to kiss Mitsuki. I have to give credit to Mitsuki to avoid it by putting her hands in between them but she really need to tell him off for once. It's getting to the point where I don't think Mitsuki is handling it properly. No matter whether Aya is her precious childhood friend, she just needs to draw a line there when she is already in love with Towa.

Towa was so cute. The way he kept on thanking Aya for looking out for Mitsuki. But Aya sure was nasty the way he handed Towa the band to hand it over to Mitsuki saying she left it at his place.

This chapter was a bit awkward. I know I am a huge Towa x Mitsuki fan but I am getting more and more disappointed on how Aya is allowed to do whatever he wants with Mitsuki. Mitsuki should just be honest and straightforward with Aya and tell him that she just doesn't see him that way and get over with it.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 8, 2017 9:58 AM
Mar 2015
When I saw the raws in Otatumole it appeared that Aya had actually kissed her Aya is getting very bold When Mitsukid him why he did that he said he was just continuing where he left off in his bedroom. Given his state of mind she definitely should not have gone to the rooftop with him since it is a make out zone. His comments to Towa were really bold Telling him that she was in his bedroom He has declared war on Towa and told Mitsuki that he will advance on her whether she consents or not
Feb 3, 2018 3:54 AM

Oct 2016
A female lead that actually avoids the random kiss exists! That was a surprise!
Jun 3, 2019 9:38 AM
Aug 2018
And that is the reason why I don't like Aya. He is one of the worst love-rivals I've seen in a long time.
If he wasn't so damn annoying and pushy, I might have rooted for him a bit because of his past with Mitsuki.

The shocking part is that Mitsuki actually doesn't really seem to mind the way that she is being treated by both guys. Towa got quiet forceful aswell after he suddenly realised that he likes Mitsuki.

Yeah, she hasn't had friends for years and was introduced as introverted, but man, why does she have to be so weak?

Her "friend" Reina isn't of much help either. She sells out Mitsuki without a second thought as long as she benefits from it.

And what happened to the female love rival? (Forgot her name.)
It looked like she would finally start to make her moves, but so far everything she did was a failure because she always got interrupted. I'd rather see her wooing Towa than Aya wooing Mitsuki. -.-
Oct 17, 2022 3:15 PM

May 2022
I had to skim the chapter really fast, because it made me so angry to read it.

I'm starting to question Mitsuki's intelligence. Or maybe, since she invited him to the rooftop (!), she really wants Aya-chan to kiss her and more...

Reina is right up there with Aya-chan on the asshole list. I want the yakuza to break his legs and scare Reina into transferring to another school. Have I ever detested 2D characters like this?!

I really don't know if I can make it through this. After every chapter, I think about dropping it. What started as a sweet love story has degenerated into a series of sick love triangles where all the good people get screwed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 56.1 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 55 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 26, 2019

10 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 44 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 20, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 26, 2017

3 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 9, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.