Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 23, 2017 11:28 PM

Ok so i got interested... whats the order of these? and are they worth it? 8.71 is the highest rating ive ever seen on MAL (granted i haven't been here long). Also are the movies worth it? how do those fit in?

Mar 23, 2017 11:34 PM

https://myanimelist.net/featured/1683/The_Definitive_Guide_to_the_Fate_Series

lilchinga said:
Ok so i got interested... whats the order of these? and are they worth it? 8.71 is the highest rating ive ever seen on MAL (granted i haven't been here long). Also are the movies worth it? how do those fit in?
lol

Mar 23, 2017 11:36 PM

lilchinga said:
8.71 is the highest rating ive ever seen on MAL
Have you not heard about our Lord and Savior Makoto Shinkai's movie?

Mar 23, 2017 11:55 PM

each one is sopposed to focuse on a route...if you knoow what vns are...fate is sabers route it explores her story, unlimited blade works explains the storys of the heros in general, mostly archer and shirou, the girl here is rin

heavens feel is sakura and illyas..was sopposed to be illyas but that slut took it from her BOOO

sorry sorry

fate zero is before the events of the main series, its a pre qual

zero
fate
ulmbdwrks

or just skip to unlimited since its the best imo

Mar 23, 2017 11:56 PM

Stardust Revolution sounds like the name of a goddamn 90s boy band, or the title of BTS's latest album

Mar 23, 2017 11:57 PM

unlmtdbldwrks said:
each one is sopposed to focuse on a route...if you knoow what vns are...fate is sabers route it explores her story, unlimited blade works explains the storys of the heros in general, mostly archer and shirou, the girl here is rin

heavens feel is sakura and illyas..was sopposed to be illyas but that slut took it from her BOOO

sorry sorry

zero
fate
ulmbdwrks

treat me like a 5 year old when it comes to this. I wont lie in saying i know anything about it.

Mar 23, 2017 11:59 PM

lilchinga said:
unlmtdbldwrks said:

sorry sorry

zero
fate
ulmbdwrks

treat me like a 5 year old when it comes to this. I wont lie in saying i know anything about it.

sorry fate zero shouldbe your first, the oldest one whih is fate stay night i think is the worst, skip it if you want, then watch unlimited blade works......if you can play the visual novel thats your best window into the series

Mar 24, 2017 12:00 AM

romagia said:
https://myanimelist.net/featured/1683/The_Definitive_Guide_to_the_Fate_Series

lilchinga said:
lol

added ur page to my reading list. Thanks!

Mar 24, 2017 1:05 AM

Mar 24, 2017 7:05 AM

Thread moved

Thread moved to the Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works board.

Apr 3, 2017 11:03 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/wiki/seriesfaq-fate

There's no way to watch it as anime only. Fate Zero is great adaptation but it spoils 99% of everything else in the franchise as it was intended to be seen last. And the rest of franchise beyond Fate Zero has absolutely awful adaptations that are nigh incomprehensible.

Nice wrong link that recommends starting with the thing that literally spoils everything.

Apr 4, 2017 12:04 AM

@Fai thatsthejoke jpg png tiff