Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 6:27 AM
Mar 2017
How everyone loved this episode?
Naruto deserve a better ending...
Mar 23, 2017 6:36 AM

Jun 2014
I've been waiting for this to happen for such a long time! Good riddance.
:3
Mar 23, 2017 6:45 AM

Feb 2017
It was a good episode, ended things alright. They had a touch of nostalgia, showed off little quirks of the favorite characters, and showed Naruto and Hinata walking off to the Altar (or whatever).
It had a happy, fuzzy feeling, but stirred less of an emotional response in me than I was anticipating.

I've watched this show for so long, it's crazy to think it is over!
Mar 23, 2017 6:46 AM

Mar 2015
I truly love this ending better than the manga, because it was just too out of place with the sudden time jump that completely skipped any development of the romances too. Like these LN arcs covering Ino and Sai, Shikamaru and Temari, etc.

Seeing Naruto and Hinata being happy is definitely one of the happiest moment to me. Growing up with Naruto since I was a kid 10 years ago and seeing him getting married feels really weird. It's really sad to see it ends here, only to be replaced with his shitty son and his friends.

It's just sad people are rating based on mostly filler, because there's no way this anime is a "3" as one of the top reviewer claimed for the "filler in this anime is such a goddamn problem that it destroys the entire anime". How the heck could that happen? If you don't like fillers, then skip it. Just imagine it being a yearly anime of 12-24 episodes where the fillers never happen. Even if the fillers are bad, there's no way Pain arc, Naruto vs Sasuke, Akatsuki, the journey of our beloved characters, etc would still be worth a rating of 3. It's just sad. I doubt he even went through all the fillers to make that judgement rating.

Although the saddest part is that Sasuke is too busy finding the trace of Ootsuki clan for the Boruto movie that he can't come for the wedding.... only for the Ootsuki to come to Konoha and kidnap Naruto... it felt like he wasted 12 years of his life for nothing.

Mar 23, 2017 6:49 AM
Dec 2013
Oh my God, it's over. A shame that it ended as an incomplete adaptation by 1 chapter (chapter 700), a little like the Death Note anime (though chapter 700 might be adapted in Boruto). So the show ends with a wedding, which was nice. Come on Sasuke, you couldn't even attend Naruto's wedding?

I first watched Naruto back in 2010, so I didn't grow up watching this like other people. I skipped almost all the filler, so I can't put either shows on my completed list. The show left me with a lot of rewatchable, fluidly-animated, high action episodes. I will miss this show, but Boruto is just around the corner, so it's not too sad.
Mar 23, 2017 6:50 AM
Feb 2017
Naruto was my first anime ever.
I first started watching it at like 7 years old.
To see it end...I actually cried. When Naruto asked Iruka to be his Dad at the ceremony....damn. I loved the episode.
Kinda sad to see it end and especially that we didn't saw the ceremony. I would've loved to see it. Also I think Sasuke should've come, for one day at least.
Mar 23, 2017 6:50 AM

Sep 2014
Finally its over man can't believe it really is damn. The long journey filled with all kinds of emotion finally came to an end. Ahh gonna miss this series surely :(

As for the episode it was nice. Iruka became naruto's father figure was really sweet. Everyone came together and made the marriage ceremony success. Too bad Sasuke wasn't there but he wished them none the less.

Hinata looked stunning in that traditional japanese wedding dress have to say.

From me congratulation naruto and hinata for your wedding they really deserve it after all they went through :)
Mar 23, 2017 6:51 AM
Jun 2016
I really loved the final episode !

The part when he asks his dearest teacher Iruka to attend the ceremony as his father and ...... also the part when he looks up to the sculpture of his father 'Minato' ....... was really emotional.

The whole story was that Naruto would become Hokage .... is ended with wedding ceremony of Naruto and Hinata.
Though they have already shown Naruto as Hokage in movies and an OVA but still I wanted more.

Well whatever.... Finally it has came to an end after almost 10 years ( Wow I spent 10 years watching Naruto still I can't believe. ... 10 years ......10 years...... 10 yrsssss..... during this time even animators too gave up during the fight of Pain that was the funniest part. )

lets see what will be in Boruto.

Love you NARUTO !
Mar 23, 2017 7:07 AM
Jul 2016
Its been a hell of a journey.i was thinking about rewatching naruto shippuden but i felt like it will be going back and not moving forward so i am going to move forward with it and ride with boruto.Naruto will be always there holding a special place in my heart.Bye naruto!I will never forget you.
Mar 23, 2017 7:21 AM

Sep 2015
Wow what a journey.
Im happy to set this anime to completed.
It had many ups and even more downs but i managed through it all and im glad to see the end (until Boruto comes out xd)

as of the episode i think it was ok. It wasnt great for the years of watching i endured but it was something especially when Naruto asked Iruka to attend as his father i wont lie manly tear dropped from my face. I only wish there was more of the wedding shown especially the main ceremony.
Mar 23, 2017 7:26 AM

Sep 2016
i dont really follow naruto anime, but minus the long ass boring final arc war, naruto is pretty good manga. the final battle and epilogue is really satisfying compared to bleach. too bad Boruto will come to milk the cash cow next.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 23, 2017 7:26 AM
Feb 2017
It didn't satisfy me as a final episode, i wanted it to be longer. Naruto was my no#1 anime and it will be always special to me. I wanted to see Naruto more and wished Sasuke showed at wedding. Thanks for 15 years..
Mar 23, 2017 7:44 AM

Jun 2015
What an amazing and tear jerking episode. Congratulations Naruto and Hinata on your wedding. She looks beautiful in her dress. I can't believe this show is really over. I've been watching since I was young. Despite its flaws, I still love this series. Can't wait to watch Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 7:46 AM

Feb 2016
Its over finally!
Mar 23, 2017 7:47 AM

Oct 2008
Finally! Been following this for over a decade
Mar 23, 2017 7:51 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm feeling pretty emotional right now after watching this finale and so I'm gonna speak from my heart and I honestly don't care what any of the haters say but it's sad to see this series (And in a sense my childhood) officially end for real this time since I originally started this series via the anime...

But alas, it's time to move on and let the next generation of kids/teens experience what we in my generation felt all those years ago.....I had my issues with this series (Mainly with the final arc) but overall, it's still forever going to be one of the most important anime/manga in my life and I'm not in any way ashamed to say so

8/10 (Ignoring all the useless filler)
Mar 23, 2017 7:57 AM

Nov 2012
Posting in this thread for posterity.

The end of another era. Damn..., really didn't think I would ever see this happening. Like for alot of us here, Naruto was the first anime I saw and was a major part of the catalyst for getting me interested in this medium, to the point now that it is an integral part of my life. Not many people going forward, who get into the medium, are going to experience something quite like this.

As for the episode itself, as many have said already, it was really lackluster; at times to the extreme. This was the last episode of a series spanning over 15 years, there was no way something like this was ever going to do that justice. Naruto's dream was to become Hokage...., Naruto becoming Hokage was how to end it.

Well, now we move onto the next generation: Boruto. I am looking forward to Hiashi's Keikakudōri. Boruto going balls deep into Sarada and thereby producing offspring with Kyubi's chakra combined with Byakugan, Rinnegan and Sharingan. Should be interesting.

All in all, 15 years later..., thanks for the ride Naruto. You will forever be a defining aspect of what constitutes my love for anime. GG old friend, GG!
Mar 23, 2017 8:01 AM

May 2016
Bye bye childhood.

Bye bye Naruto
Mar 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Jun 2014
Never thought I'd see the day where this finally ends. It's bittersweet and still kind of hard to believe, especially since I've been following this series since I was like 10 years old. This episode was one of the few cases where the flashbacks actually felt right, since it brought back that nostalgic feeling of the early days, and overall, it was nice to just see all of these characters being happy and enjoying themselves. Thanks for the 10 years of memories Naruto, it's been one hell of a crazy journey. Although, it doesn't seem that bad since we're getting Boruto in just a couple of weeks.......

BUT, I do have to voice a quick complaint: They didn't adapt chapter 700. That just has me very confused. They adapted literally everything from chapter 1 to chapter 699, they even adapted the stuff that chronologically happened between 699 and 700, and during that whole time, they bombarded us with endless filler, but they couldn't adapt the one chapter that was left for them to adapt? Oh well, it is what it is I guess, I can't do anything about that.

Well anyway, I think I'm going to give this a 5/10. Even though this series was a big part of my childhood, as well as being the reason why I'm even watching anime in the first place, the nonstop filler hurt this show so much. That, and the show really did start to gradually fall off after the Pain arc.
thebrentinator24Mar 23, 2017 11:23 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 23, 2017 8:11 AM
Sep 2016
Hinata is Kawaii, love her and naruto, congratulation for their marriage.
Mar 23, 2017 8:12 AM

Feb 2012
Real duds cried their eyes out during this finale.

Naruto was my first show of the big 3, and it will always have a special place in my heart. Naruto matured with us and us with him.

@thebrentinator24 Chapter 700 can in some case be considered the start of Boruto's story, so it will probably be done in the Boruto anime.
Mar 23, 2017 8:13 AM

Jan 2016
Ugh the feels, i almost cried.

As much as Naruto has flaws, what a journey it has been. I will never forget Naruto.

Saw it first as a kid and completed it as a teenager.

The best part is that i get to press the complete button now lmao
Mar 23, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2016
ITS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dint think i would even see this end... !

(i pretty sure about one piece tho)
Mar 23, 2017 8:15 AM
Mar 2017
wow what a ride XD ,can't believe that after years of watching it just ended like that well i was a bit dissapointed that they didn't elaborate towards the wedding ceremony itself though (iruka took up most of the scene).Ican't wait for the new boruto though
Mar 23, 2017 8:21 AM

Jun 2014
Ramkec said:
@thebrentinator24 Chapter 700 can in some case be considered the start of Boruto's story, so it will probably be done in the Boruto anime.

That's true, hopefully they do that.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 23, 2017 8:22 AM
May 2016
A great Finale, but still disappointed that they didn't show Naruto as the Hokage.
Mar 23, 2017 8:23 AM

Sep 2016
I've been following this series from the start.. This episode was nostalgic as usual, I almost cried T^T
I wish they could've shown us more at the end (not much satisfied with this episode, they could've made it better) .

I'm not expecting too much from boruto because naruto is going to be hokage (which I'm happy+sad for) & It will most likely focus on boruto all the time, but I hope they surprise me somehow..
Mar 23, 2017 8:32 AM

May 2010
Wtf this was preparing for the wedding not the wedding itself. Terrible.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 23, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2015
Didnt like it sucked in so many levels
Mar 23, 2017 8:34 AM

Dec 2016
It still doesn't sit right with me that seeing Naruto as Hokage will only happen in Boruto, because I still see it as a part of Naruto's story. So in the end I still would've liked chapter 700 as the final episode.

Jan 2015
Confucius said:
Wtf this was preparing for the wedding not the wedding itself. Terrible.

exactly it was really bad anime like naruto shouldnt have ended like that.

Sep 2012
Freekystar said:
I have to agree with the folks stating the episode was lackluster, 5-10 episodes building up to the wedding to not even get past the reception...

One of the strongest episodes in this franchise was the funeral of the third Hokage and this episode lacked that powerful emotion bomb.

In my opinion the episode would've been a lot better if it showed the actual wedding ceremony with people giving their speeches and ending it with "You may now kiss the bride".

That would have been a much fitting ending to the series.

They should have included wedding ceremony scenes.

After milking the Naruto franchise for so long, they didn't put much impact in the series finale. I'm a bit disappointed with that. :(
blazerx46Mar 23, 2017 8:39 AM
Mar 23, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2017
last few episodes really laked Naruto & Hinata screen times
Mar 23, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
Honestly, this chapter did not make me cry, but I will remember this anime for its good times.
Mar 23, 2017 8:52 AM

May 2012
Wow, been a long time coming.

Been watching Naruto since I was a wee lad, way back on Toonami with the first Naruto season. Naruto shippuden is what cemented back into the world of anime way back in 2009~2010 when I decided to catch back up on Shiuppuden after hearing about it from my friends, and them giving me fake spoilers on how Sasuke rejoins Team 7 and slowly becomes close to them, which was a load of bull after I had finally caught up around that time, which I think was around 100-something or so episodes. I guess Naruto actually holds a special place somewhere in my heart due to all of that, especially due to it being one of the long-running anime I've been following for so long alongside Bleach and One Piece.

Anyway, onto the episode. Naruto's request to Iruka made me tear up a bit, gotta admit. I felt it was something along those lines, but I didn't expect him to ask Iruka to stand in as his father. Quite a bit heartwarming. Also, the congratulatory video was cute as well, even ghost Negi giving his congratulations which was pretty funny lol

It was also nice to see some of the couples at their reception like Shikamaru and Temari among some others. Somehow I thought this ending would be disappointing compared the manga, but I really enjoyed it.

Mah girl Hinata, so beautiful ;_; I never liked what the Boruto manga did to her design

A bit abrupt, but I think I'll just stop here. It's kinda funny since I gave the manga a 6/10 but I think I'll go with a 7/10 for the anime for ol time's sake, especially because I followed the anime long before I even started reading the manga. ;_;

Hope to see Boruto do well.

Mar 23, 2017 8:54 AM

Mar 2007
It was beautiful. I cried a lot, mostly because I'm very attached to this Anime and because of the music as well. Some touching moments. It ended as it should, though I'd like to see the wedding itself.

Mar 23, 2017 8:55 AM
Apr 2016
It looks like the song called "Marry Your Daughter"
Mar 23, 2017 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Goodness gracious I can finally mark it as done. I used to really like this series but the ending of the Pain arc really made this start going in reverse. Not sure what Kishimoto's involvement with the Boruto anime is but hopefully it's not a rehash of Naruto.
Mar 23, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2014
well that did not seemed like a last episode.... but It is really something that Naruto FInally ended...Yatta
Mar 23, 2017 9:08 AM

Jul 2016
What must I even do with my life now?

Second best anime ever ended. I'm only hanging my life on the best anime ever now.
Mar 23, 2017 9:11 AM
Jan 2017
I wanted to see more BUT I LOVED IT all the 23 minutes of it!I'm overwhelmed!
Everybody is saying that Hinata was a beautiful bride (and of course I agree) but Naruto was equally awesome and when he was looking up to Minato I cried my eyes out!

As long as I live I'll feel chills running down my spine every time I hear Naruto's theme music 'cause that's how powerful this anime is!
Mar 23, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2008
Wished they at least made this episode a bit more special. Aside from the ending credits changing a little, it felt more or less like a regular episode.

Also, despite how obvious it being Iruka would acting as Naruto's father/guardian, dem feels when Naruto personally asks.

Looking forward to Boruto. Hopefully it won't be a clusterfuck of fillers, which is probably what will happen considering it doesn't even have much material right now.
Mar 23, 2017 9:15 AM
Sep 2016
SabutaiX said:
kaitonic said:

Same, my tear just fell when naruto asked Iruka to be his father in the wedding.That was such a nice moment..

Just imagine the episode if iruka had an actual wedding speech. Jesus bring me a box of tissue

I think this way it was even better because they'll show bits of the wedding as flashbacks in Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
the Iruka scene got me :') rest was fine, "glad" it is over? Let's see what Boruto can deliver
Mar 23, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2012
WOW! Its actually over.

This episode hit me like a full steam nostalgic emotional train. It has been a great ride over these last 10 years. I will never forget this anime for it was one of my first and favorite animes. I look forward to Boruto and seeing where it goes.

~Great episode and series BELIEVE IT!!!
Mar 23, 2017 9:26 AM

May 2016
Naruto it's been a long ride 15 years of memories, lessons and hell alot of stuff thanks for these great things and good bye.
Mar 23, 2017 9:49 AM
Feb 2014
Great send off and I got choked up 3 times. The big one was the scene with Iruka and Naruto. Haha but I wish the wedding was adapted since I've always wondered what a wedding would be like in the Naruto world. Oh well.
Mar 23, 2017 9:59 AM

Sep 2013
the feels in the end
Mar 23, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2014
It's over! The final moments were about as unsatisfying as those of Ranma 1/2 ... By that I mean the characters just walk out of the picture like "welp... time to do something else now" and thats all folks! All you get for being invested for hundreds of episodes, bye bye now!

I knew better than to think they would actually show us the wedding, but they seriously spent half a season counting down to a moment you never see. Typical
Mar 23, 2017 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
I really liked the last episode but too bad we didnt see sasuke at the wedding and the whole wedding of Naruto and Hinata. But I can only say, THANK YOU Naruto for those wonderfull years, gone but never forgotten. I am really excited for Boruto.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.