Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (14) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 30, 2017 8:06 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Problem is Ruu is leading the lynched which i both like and hate. I wish reiynii was here.


tbh I don't like it either ahaha I want people to confirm my suspicions. Are you going to vote? who and why?


I will vote dont worry about that but unlike everyone else im in no hurry to place my vote i rather just observe for now because sometimes based on the voting patterns of a lylo phase scum accidently reveal themselves.


 
Mar 30, 2017 8:08 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
reiynii said:
Wow, okay. I didn't see that coming and I totally expected Coromandel to flip mafia.
I know my reads are accurate whatsoever, but I really did think Coromandel had a lot more potential when playing as town in other games I watched/played with her..

The past aside, although I do doubt Shinichi-kun still, there isn't much of a point for my vote on him if nobody else will also hop along. Qoco is really odd, but he is leading most votes so I refuse to vote him, unless to break a tie or something.
To be frank, I'm hoping mafia are Ruu and Suzune so that when I lose to them, I can proudly say I was utterly played xD


Lmao this isnt a game off hope there is 5 of us left.

Problem im trying to figure out is who would kill coro and why.


 
Mar 30, 2017 8:10 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
If ruu and suzune were scum together they would not risking both being the leading votes of a lynch its safe to say its possible one of them is but not both.


 
Mar 30, 2017 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Vote Count 4.1

Qoco (2): Ruu, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1): QoCo

Not Voting (2): reiynii, Shinichi-Kun


This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
 
Mar 30, 2017 8:51 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
@reiynii @Qoco what do u think about what i just said?


 
Mar 30, 2017 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:
Wow, okay. I didn't see that coming and I totally expected Coromandel to flip mafia.
I know my reads are accurate whatsoever, but I really did think Coromandel had a lot more potential when playing as town in other games I watched/played with her..

The past aside, although I do doubt Shinichi-kun still, there isn't much of a point for my vote on him if nobody else will also hop along. Qoco is really odd, but he is leading most votes so I refuse to vote him, unless to break a tie or something.
To be frank, I'm hoping mafia are Ruu and Suzune so that when I lose to them, I can proudly say I was utterly played xD


Lmao this isnt a game off hope there is 5 of us left.

Problem im trying to figure out is who would kill coro and why.


Coromandel was suspecting reiynii near the end of the phase, before she died.

coromandel said:
Vote change: reiynii

This, because I feel like you're trying to frame me with your latest posts.


iirc Jackrito was suspecting reiynii too, before he died, in which she claimed it was a frame job. I don't trust her man.
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 6:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
I'll give you my two cents. Qoro makes a fine point that Jack did support that Rei lynch.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 7:19 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


Lmao this isnt a game off hope there is 5 of us left.

Problem im trying to figure out is who would kill coro and why.


Coromandel was suspecting reiynii near the end of the phase, before she died.

coromandel said:
Vote change: reiynii

This, because I feel like you're trying to frame me with your latest posts.


iirc Jackrito was suspecting reiynii too, before he died, in which she claimed it was a frame job. I don't trust her man.


U dont trust ruu or suzu?


 
Mar 31, 2017 8:26 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
shrug where is everyone

Bah its not like my vote would even matter at this point anyways



 
Mar 31, 2017 9:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:


Coromandel was suspecting reiynii near the end of the phase, before she died.



iirc Jackrito was suspecting reiynii too, before he died, in which she claimed it was a frame job. I don't trust her man.


U dont trust ruu or suzu?


I don't really trust anyone lmfao. Last night I was thinking about how you could be partners with Suzune but it's all whatever. I'm calling it gg. I gotta go to work in a few minutes.
 
Mar 31, 2017 9:38 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
vote:reiynii

Ill leave my vote here and let suzune/ruu decide on who they think is scum cause i cant figure this game out.


 
 
Mar 31, 2017 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Shinichi-Kun said:
If ruu and suzune were scum together they would not risking both being the leading votes of a lynch its safe to say its possible one of them is but not both.
I know, haha. I was just saying that they somewhat fooled me (plus I wouldn't mind losing to Ruu again <3).
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Potential mafia duos:

Shinichi-kun - He defends Suzune-chan and Qoco at one point so they are most likely not mafia together; although I've never seen him talk much about Ruu. [Ruu]
Ruu - Was on Shinichi-kun's team for a while, and then votes for Qoco. I also don't recall her mentioning Suzune-chan all that much. [Qoco / Suzune]
Qoco - He hasn't been friendly with either Ruu nor Suzune-chan, but Shinichi-kun was on his side, so I don't see them being friendly mafia members. [Ruu / Suzune]
Suzune-chan - She took nobody's team throughout the entire game, being spectacle of everyone and leaving herself on a safe platform with limited weak interactions. [Everyone]

So currently, the votes are tied, with me 2 and Qoco 2 but we have got to lynch to get another day, otherwise, we WILL lose tonight.
It's better to lynch and lose early if we mislynch but also have a chance of lynching someone who is townie.
Can we please agree on someone in this final hour?!
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Qoco said:
Coromandel was suspecting reiynii near the end of the phase, before she died.
Qoco said:
iirc Jackrito was suspecting reiynii too, before he died, in which she claimed it was a frame job. I don't trust her man.
They did both think I was mafia, but that means nothing since they were only speculating and have I died, they would have been as wrong as I was about them.
Why do you like directing attention to me? It's like how you were the reason Followind died the first day but you managed to turn everyone on me. Good play.
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Okay. Looking at the duos I don't think Shinichi-kun could be mafia?
He was friendly with Qoco and Suzune-chan, even going as far as to defend them, and Ruu actually did say he was her biggest town read alongside Jackrito. I am of course town so I will exclude myself but I don't see any of them being mafia with him so I will drop my case on him.

I also still don't think Qoco is mafia, because he keeps charging in and literally putting himself on the spotlight which I don't think mafia would do. Although I did announce why I think Ruu is town, I'm starting to rethink stuff because of my re-speculation of Shinichi-kun..?
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Vote Count 4.2

Qoco (2): Ruu, Suzune-chan
reiynii (2): QoCo, Shinichi-Kun

Not Voting (1): reiynii


This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Listen we are in lylo. We need a lynch, I am not going to just give the game to the mafia because that seems silly to throw it away like that.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Suzune-chan said:
Listen we are in lylo. We need a lynch, I am not going to just give the game to the mafia because that seems silly to throw it away like that.
I will vote for Qoco when there isn't much time left.
Mafia is probably you and Ruu but that's fine to me. I feel like we're ending this now anyway ;-;
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
reiynii said:
Suzune-chan said:
Listen we are in lylo. We need a lynch, I am not going to just give the game to the mafia because that seems silly to throw it away like that.
I will vote for Qoco when there isn't much time left.
Mafia is probably you and Ruu but that's fine to me. I feel like we're ending this now anyway ;-;
I'm not trying to be difficult, but I feel good about the Qoro lynch. I will not lose a game through inaction....

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Vote: Qoco
 
Mar 31, 2017 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Time!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Ruu said:
vote change: reiynii
Well, good game! ^^
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Ruu said:
This is bad for my heart lol
It was not that bad~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
This is bad for my heart lol
It was not that bad~


better than our last game that's for sure but still xD
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Ruu said:
This is bad for my heart lol
No, you just won mafia the game but I had fun so I don't mind haha!
Still hoping Ruu and Suzune-chan are mafia because then I'd be happy I lost to them~
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Final Vote Count

reiynii (3): QoCo, Shinichi-Kun, Ruu
Qoco (2): Suzune-chan, reiynii
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
It was not that bad~


better than our last game that's for sure but still xD
Less stressful then that one, I thought~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565

The End

So many of her friends had been attacked. She hadn't found the culprit yet. Yui
was starting to panic. What was she to do? In one last attempt to catch the culprits,
Yui gathered everyone in her living room and explained her worries about the attacks.
Everyone was surprised, thinking it had just been a coincidence, except two.

Ui and Azusa sat smiling. "I'm glad to see you working so hard sis, but you've lost this
time" Ui said while another one of Yui's friends collapsed to the floor, dazed for reasons
that were not yet clear. Only Yui and Youko were left, against a pair of attackers. They
stood no chance...

A week passed and everyone was feeling fine once more. With more attacks as a threat,
Ui was able to convince her sister to study well for exams. Yui passed, scoring higher than
ever before! Everything seemed to have settled down once again. Maybe for good this
time, or maybe things were about to get exciting once again...


reiynii has been attacked! She was:


A win condition has been achieved!
Suzune-chan (Ui) has won the game!
Ruu (Azusa) has won the game!
Thanks everyone for playing! I hope you enjoyed the game!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
and mafia wins again
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Awe, I knew it ^^;
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Good game everyone! I thought I was onto something with my Shinichi-kun case but I should've seen how Ruu changed her mind all the time xD
Oh well, I really enjoyed this game, and the fact that I was busy whilst everyone else didn't post much made it more relaxed than the usual mafia games!

I think MVP has to go to Suzune-chan, since I never expected it to be her!
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
Yay we did it!!! We are the dream team I'm telling you! @Suzune-chan

@reiynii I'm so sorry rei!!! I always feel bad for getting you kill (second time now lol)

@Qoco good game, can't believe we couldn't get a mislynch sooner :P

@Shinichi-kun you get pocketed so easily Chad xDD Thanks for all your help! :P

@followind @InnocentAngel sorry for getting you lynch xD Please don't hate us and play with us again soon ;-;

@Jackrito @coromandel sorry for killing you but if you think about it is because we knew we couldn't mislynch you so you were good townies :D

And thanks Penta and Alice for hosting the game! It was fun!! :D
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
reiynii said:
Good game everyone! I thought I was onto something with my Shinichi-kun case but I should've seen how Ruu changed her mind all the time xD
Oh well, I really enjoyed this game, and the fact that I was busy whilst everyone else didn't post much made it more relaxed than the usual mafia games!

I think MVP has to go to Suzune-chan, since I never expected it to be her!


I said several times during the game that Suzu was scary as mafia because she is a deep wolf, very hard to tell when he is mafia or town xDD Good thing we were on the same side :P
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Ruu said:
@reiynii I'm so sorry rei!!! I always feel bad for getting you kill (second time now lol)
It's okay! I had lots of fun during this game~
You guys played really well together, and although didn't interact that much, I should've noticed that sooner. I admit massive defeat to you, but honestly I'm happy I lost to you since it makes me happy that you won instead of focusing on losing myself xD
I literally ignored Suzune-chan the entire game, and I noticed it most of the time but she was just so mysterious I couldn't help but try avoid conversations about her because I didn't notice anything on her. You guys made a good team! Honestly, good game~
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
@Ruu, well we are two for two now! We could be the dream team. We just work well together and our styles blend good too! Congrats on a good game!

@reiynii I also agree that it was a more relaxed game. I think it was okay as far as activity goes, but it seemed less stressful to play. Were you the power role in the end or was it Shi? I was debating last night phase about it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Suzune-chan said:
@reiynii I also agree that it was a more relaxed game. I think it was okay as far as activity goes, but it seemed less stressful to play. Were you the power role in the end or was it Shi? I was debating last night phase about it.
It wasn't me, haha! I was a vanilla townie which made me go all out because even if I died, I wouldn't have changed much
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
reiynii said:
Suzune-chan said:
@reiynii I also agree that it was a more relaxed game. I think it was okay as far as activity goes, but it seemed less stressful to play. Were you the power role in the end or was it Shi? I was debating last night phase about it.
It wasn't me, haha! I was a vanilla townie which made me go all out because even if I died, I wouldn't have changed much
Oh goodness, it was like constantly narrowing the field and it was Shi in the end. I enjoy being a vanilla townie sometimes too because that means that you see things without thinking of the odds.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Ruu said:
reiynii said:
Good game everyone! I thought I was onto something with my Shinichi-kun case but I should've seen how Ruu changed her mind all the time xD
Oh well, I really enjoyed this game, and the fact that I was busy whilst everyone else didn't post much made it more relaxed than the usual mafia games!

I think MVP has to go to Suzune-chan, since I never expected it to be her!


I said several times during the game that Suzu was scary as mafia because she is a deep wolf, very hard to tell when he is mafia or town xDD Good thing we were on the same side :P


You made the right choice killing me because I was planning to push Suzune the next day because the Reynii thing was starting to bother me.
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:


I said several times during the game that Suzu was scary as mafia because she is a deep wolf, very hard to tell when he is mafia or town xDD Good thing we were on the same side :P


You made the right choice killing me because I was planning to push Suzune the next day because the Reynii thing was starting to bother me.
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:


I said several times during the game that Suzu was scary as mafia because she is a deep wolf, very hard to tell when he is mafia or town xDD Good thing we were on the same side :P


You made the right choice killing me because I was planning to push Suzune the next day because the Reynii thing was starting to bother me.
Up until someone asked me about Rei I was just kind of ignoring it. Everyone was talking about her, but there was just nothing going on I thought. There was nothing to push or make so I did not know what the best thing to say was.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Suzune-chan said:
@Ruu, well we are two for two now! We could be the dream team. We just work well together and our styles blend good too! Congrats on a good game!

@reiynii I also agree that it was a more relaxed game. I think it was okay as far as activity goes, but it seemed less stressful to play. Were you the power role in the end or was it Shi? I was debating last night phase about it.


I have major issues with the activity at times during the day it felt like I had to force discussion, a calm environment only helps the scum win like this, I could not get any discussion going apart from been stuck in a back and forth with Reynii which led to frustration and me scum reading more and been unable to think on others, until the night. . It led to even more frusation for me once dead when the townies left refused to look elsewhere the old thing of to scum to be scum should of been thought of here. Too much time was spend on Reynii and Quco.
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Jackrito said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Ruu, well we are two for two now! We could be the dream team. We just work well together and our styles blend good too! Congrats on a good game!

@reiynii I also agree that it was a more relaxed game. I think it was okay as far as activity goes, but it seemed less stressful to play. Were you the power role in the end or was it Shi? I was debating last night phase about it.


I have major issues with the activity at times during the day it felt like I had to force discussion, a calm environment only helps the scum win like this, I could not get any discussion going apart from been stuck in a back and forth with Reynii which led to frustration and me scum reading more and been unable to think on others, until the night. . It led to even more frusation for me once dead when the townies left refused to look elsewhere the old thing of to scum to be scum should of been thought of here. Too much time was spend on Reynii and Quco.
Personally 24 hours is too hard for me. Having the 48 hours phases is a savior because then I feel like I can talk to everyone.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 31, 2017 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
I also wish I trusted my gut read on Ruu, day one but I got distracted by some of the scummy play by others, so much for me turning around the mafia wins, I just fell into the town v town trap until it was too late.
 
Mar 31, 2017 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
I knew something fishy was up with Suzune.
 
 
Mar 31, 2017 3:23 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Ok no more with my trying to come up with ways people can't be linked. Just gonna find ways to link people instead cause God that was stupid.


 
Mar 31, 2017 3:31 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Sad I had to work or I would have spent time trying to figure this game out shrug lol


 
Mar 31, 2017 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
Did anyone (dead ofc) realised Suzu and I were mafia? I think nobody saw us as a team until Rei last posts xD
 
Mar 31, 2017 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6372
 
Mar 31, 2017 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Ruu said:
who was Yui btw?
Shi

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Pages (14) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »