Pages (14) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2017 11:02 AM

May 2014
Jackrito said:
It is more because I wanted to pressure them I intend to vote Reynii still

Right, you said that earlier.

Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I cant sse why she post something that could potentially help town lynch properly ik it sounds stupid, but as mafia i wouldn't give town ways to help them find my buddies

Feel like as scum she wouldn't feel the need to post this.

Another post where she explains what mafia would do in a certain situation

Maybe im just biased or something but if someone can prove that suzune is actually scummy this game ill still vote her

Btw the fact that she doesnt like me defending her in something i noticed she does as both alignments which irks me alot XD.

I like this post. I will never trust Suzu (too deep wolf for me) but I can see why you would town read her.

What does 'deep wolf' mean?

Mar 27, 2017 11:06 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Why haven't you voted for anyone yet, @Shinichi-kun?

Shinichi-Kun said:

If B. is true wouldnt that mean that me and ruu are 2 of ur suspects cause we do that alot.

A.If this is true then me jack and QC are innocent?

I still both A and B then on the player themselves cause everyone handles situations differently

hm.. maybe, but that's a little too black and white.
Reiynii did both A and B, plus a couple of other things that I've explained already. Lots of tells together make me think he's mafia.
Ruu for example also did both, but with her I get the impression that she was simply indecisive yesterday, and that's why she was fine with no lynch.

Well its between jack angel and rei, i think thereis 75% that innocent angel is a newbbie mafia sadly but ive been wrong before.

Mar 27, 2017 11:07 AM

May 2015
@coromandel deep wolf means a mafia players that plays so well they always get town read because they look townie for the rest of the players. Is hard to find them.
Mar 27, 2017 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

If B. is true wouldnt that mean that me and ruu are 2 of ur suspects cause we do that alot.

A.If this is true then me jack and QC are innocent?

I still both A and B then on the player themselves cause everyone handles situations differently

Reiynii did both A and B, plus a couple of other things that I've explained already. Lots of tells together make me think he's mafia.
Ruu for example also did both, but with her I get the impression that she was simply indecisive yesterday, and that's why she was fine with no lynch.

Ya now they i think about it rei did do both, qhile ruu does give off that impression.

Mar 27, 2017 11:09 AM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
coromandel said:

Well its between jack angel and rei, i think thereis 75% that innocent angel is a newbbie mafia sadly but ive been wrong before.

So.. you can't decide?

Ruu said:
@coromandel deep wolf means a mafia players that plays so well they always get town read because they look townie for the rest of the players. Is hard to find them.

Ah, thanks!

Mar 27, 2017 11:10 AM

May 2015
Jackrito said:
coromandel said:

Really? I'm curious about this, because I have no idea what you two are talking about. x3

+1

It's happened before.
Although I wouldn't say Jack is leading the lynch, he's currently voting for InnocentAngel. @Ruu

So your vote on IA was just to get their attention? You don't suspect them?
Mar 27, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So.. you can't decide?

Ruu said:

Ah, thanks!

Cant decide true but i think ill end up going with angel just not yet.

Mar 27, 2017 11:18 AM

Dec 2016
coromandel said:
Qoco said:
Then coromandel has this funny thing with her wordings. Whenever I feel like she's saying one thing, but the intentions behind her words are another, she usually flips Mafia.

So ambiguous~

Qoco said:
There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.

I guess you're just praying today, not voting? :P

I am, once I get on my computer in a bit. I hope there is still time for that.
Mar 27, 2017 11:20 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
Jackrito said:

So your vote on IA was just to get their attention? You don't suspect them?

Of course I suspect them that is why I did it for pressure
Mar 27, 2017 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
My issue with angel lynch is they could be newish town but they have not helped themselfs either
Mar 27, 2017 11:26 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:
I can't find a connection with reiynii and Shinichi/Ruu/Jackrito, and possibly* coromandel (given that they entered the game this phase). So many lengthy responses, going back and forth. So much effort, that it's difficult to make a correlation between them.

With all our interactions im sure u can find a connection unless your thinking that none of us have reasons to buss rei as his partner.

I'm not trying to evade giving an answer. The connection that I'm finding is that there is no connection. Right now I'm feeling that at least half of Mafia is either lurking or inactive.
Mar 27, 2017 11:34 AM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:

- I don't like Qoco's absent - he was pushing for a lynch saying now the real game begins and stuff but they went MIA for a big part of it. His posts aren't helpful at all, I'm not a big fan of Suzune but his comment about a possible scum tell made no sense to me. He just put it out there but didn't try to build a case nor talk about Suzu's posts. He spend too much time looking for the famous money post instead of actually reading the thread and pressuring people. They are next on my suspects list.

First, I didn't go MIA. For the big part of it, I was alone in the thread, while everyone else was what I assume, sleeping. I guess you see my posts as non-helpful because I don't ask redundant questions. You can ask as many questions and "pressure" as much as you want, but that's not really indicative of alignment. And no, I didn't spend too much time looking for the post. I already knew where it was. It only took me a mere few minutes to find it, and I did it to prove a point. Whether the point is valid or not, we're going to have to see later on.

So there's that. You are wrong.
Mar 27, 2017 11:45 AM

Dec 2016
Jackrito said:
My issue with angel lynch is they could be newish town but they have not helped themselfs either

They remind me of me the first time I played Mafia. I was scum, and I'd lurk around, throwing my two cents enough to stay active. I'd also apologize and say that I was new. I think I may have seen that here yesterday.
Mar 27, 2017 11:52 AM

Dec 2016
I'm def getting that vibe... Though at the same time I don't want to pick on the new guy, because it's too easy.

InnocentAngel said:
Ok just got back reading the whole discussion , so maybe I'm gonna go with Vote : Lam-B

InnocentAngel said:
Still new to this game so don't really know who to suspect yet, but nvm

InnocentAngel said:
Jackrito said:

A bit more to it then base mechanics talk, and yeah this is more then a RVS, a lot of it is more gut then anything we will see how it develops.
What is RVS?
Mar 27, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2016
Vote: Ruu

I'm going with Ruu. I don't really like how she asks too many questions, and then rephrases what you say in a question, to make it come off in a different tone. Almost as if to start some fires. People call me crazy, but I notice things.

Qoco said:
The way reiynii reacts makes it seem like they're hiding behind the lynch to look good.

Ruu said:
@Qoco so you are saying rei-chan, knowing followind was town, tried to save him to look townish and gain a "friend" that would town read him for it?

Qoco said:
I'm not saying that's the case. That's just how it feels.
Mar 27, 2017 12:04 PM

Dec 2016
We have 1 hour left, btw.
Mar 27, 2017 12:06 PM

Dec 2016
I kinda want to change my vote to Angel, but that will do for now, I guess.
Mar 27, 2017 12:08 PM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
coromandel said:

So.. you can't decide?

Ah, thanks!

I don't get why you're waiting so long - you haven't voted for anyone today. Why not?

Mar 27, 2017 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't get why you're waiting so long - you haven't voted for anyone today. Why not?

What problems does waiting cause? I both pinged angel and my other suspects are talking quite alot so where is the need to vote?

Mar 27, 2017 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Let me ask you something, whats the point ofasking me to vote? Basically if ur town all you do is set it up for me to look scummy when i vote when in reality i am town, so thanks for your question.

Mar 27, 2017 12:29 PM

Dec 2013
who is the leading train right now angel or rei?

Mar 27, 2017 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 2.5

InnocentAngel (2): Jackrito, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1): coromandel
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii
Qoco (1): Ruu
Ruu (1): Qoco

Players Not Voting (2): Shinichi-Kun, InnocentAngel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
SoulEaterQUEENMar 27, 2017 12:40 PM
Mar 27, 2017 12:31 PM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
coromandel said:

Let me ask you something, whats the point ofasking me to vote? Basically if ur town all you do is set it up for me to look scummy when i vote when in reality i am town, so thanks for your question.

I'm not asking you *to* vote, I'm asking why you've waited until now.
Voting = pressuring people.

Mar 27, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm not asking you *to* vote, I'm asking why you've waited until now.
Voting = pressuring people.

But why do i need to pressure my scum reads then 2 of them are already participating and the other i pinged i cant force him to talk.

A vote is meaningless on someone like angel till the end of the phase cause its obvious its not making him appear.

As for jack and rei regardless if we vote them they will still continue to say things that will either increase their chances of being lynched or decrease that chance. My vote won't effect that outside maybe getting 1 or the other to post more.

Mar 27, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
my vote option is really limited cause i dont wnna caues a tie

Mar 27, 2017 12:51 PM

Apr 2014
So are we good with this lynch?
Mar 27, 2017 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:

Honestly yes but are u ok being scum read if angel flips town lol

Mar 27, 2017 12:54 PM

May 2014
- I still like my vote for reiynii, but no one else is voting for him now. -_-
- What InnocentAngel posted didn't make much sense. Either they're confused townie or nervous newbie scum like Qoco said. It's hard to tell with those few posts.

Everyone else is pretty neutral to me.
Is it possible these two are mafia together?

Mar 27, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
- I still like my vote for reiynii, but no one else is voting for him now. -_-
- What InnocentAngel posted didn't make much sense. Either they're confused townie or nervous newbie scum like Qoco said. It's hard to tell with those few posts.

Everyone else is pretty neutral to me.
Is it possible these two are mafia together?

rei and angel? I would help lynch rei but i cant without causing a tie

Apr 2014
Jackrito said:

I still want reynii more tbh buta new person is unlikely to die and easy mislynch bait late so best to remove the doubts now

May 2014
Jackrito said:

Kind of.

Mar 27, 2017 12:59 PM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

Honestly yes but are u ok being scum read if angel flips town lol

If they flip town yeah these are the risks I take.
Mar 27, 2017 12:59 PM

Aug 2014
Time!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 27, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2014
Final Vote Count

InnocentAngel (2): Jackrito, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1): coromandel
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii
Qoco (1): Ruu
Ruu (1): Qoco

Players Not Voting (2): Shinichi-Kun, InnocentAngel
Mar 27, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2016
I think I'm fine with this. It's either Angel, reiynii or Ruu. I kinda have some small doubts with Shinichi too. Mostly paranoia.
Mar 27, 2017 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
If this is the doctor I'm so done with this game
Mar 27, 2017 1:04 PM

Apr 2014
That vote count though is not good we need to get more on the same page.
Mar 27, 2017 1:05 PM

Aug 2014

Night 2: Karaoke!

Having recovered all her sleep during the school day, but not having settled her worries,
Yui decided to go on the offensive once again. This time, she invited everyone to sing with
her in a Karaoke booth. Innocent at the surface, but yet devious. Everyone started ordering
food and Yui certainly helped out, beginning to order food for other people as well.

By the end of the night, one person stood out as having eaten a little more than everyone
else because her friends had been so generous in buying food for her. However, it was
simply too much for her to take and she collapsed, bloated.

InnocentAngel has overeaten! She was:

Please PM night actions to both me and SoulEaterQUEEN
or submit them in the mafia club.

Countdown to Day 3
Mar 27, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
damnit adfdsfsdfsd ok so he was actually a newbie townie

Mar 27, 2017 1:08 PM

Apr 2014
Damn it I need to work on working out new players. at least it means they won't be a mislynch in the late game. We can still turn this round
Mar 27, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2016
gg guys.
Mar 27, 2017 1:57 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
gg guys.

Says the guy that did nothing and was about to vote for him..... I don't rephrase your posts by the way that's the way I interpret them. If I get them wrong please tell me so. Your vote seem more OMGUS than anything. I look forward to get some real conversation during the night and D3
Mar 27, 2017 3:58 PM

Sep 2014
I totally thought I would be dead, but I'm glad I am not.
I don't usually talk during night, but I do read what has been said. I'll reply to any posts mentioning me/poking my attention later when I have time, because I need to go out today.

I'm also glad today is night because I will be super busy tomorrow morning, most likely not making it to phase change again.
Mar 27, 2017 6:09 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
I totally thought I would be dead, but I'm glad I am not.
I don't usually talk during night, but I do read what has been said. I'll reply to any posts mentioning me/poking my attention later when I have time, because I need to go out today.

I'm also glad today is night because I will be super busy tomorrow morning, most likely not making it to phase change again.

Why did u think u would be dead? I mean if u were i assume you would have panicked yet u didnt which is weird.

Mar 27, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:
gg guys.

Says the guy that did nothing and was about to vote for him..... I don't rephrase your posts by the way that's the way I interpret them. If I get them wrong please tell me so. Your vote seem more OMGUS than anything. I look forward to get some real conversation during the night and D3

You say that you don't rephrase, but right now you're taking my quote out of context. When I say "gg guys" I'm including myself. I was fine with that lynch happening, so naturally I'm not pushing out guilt. I know what OMGUS is. I wouldn't put myself in that position. Re-evaluate your reads accordingly, please :)
Mar 27, 2017 6:44 PM

May 2015
Okay - so I was in the middle of a class when I saw the phase change post so now I'll give you my thoughts on the matter:

- This is what I feared but we can put blame on other people because I think IA was hard to read because he just sounded lost without giving away much about his alignment.
- Like I already told Qoco, I wasn't changing the meaning of his words, I was translated them into what I thought they meant. I still think that he is scum.
- We lost another townie but there is still hope because they didn't get a kill during N1 - hopefully they'll fail again tonight *fingers crossed*

- I also fear that now we scared him away lol and we were so happy with having new players ;-; we don't bite please don't leave us InnocentAngel T___T
Mar 28, 2017 1:11 AM
Mar 2017
Sorry I didn't do much tho..... well its actually pretty better being lynched rather than making it more confused.

Btw is there any threads/discussions where I can ask for advice or how should I play the game?
Mar 28, 2017 1:46 AM

Apr 2014
InnocentAngel said:
Sorry I didn't do much tho..... well its actually pretty better being lynched rather than making it more confused.

Btw is there any threads/discussions where I can ask for advice or how should I play the game?

I just send you a PM with some links to help.
Mar 28, 2017 1:01 PM

Aug 2014

Day 3: It Feels Chilly In Here

Karaoke yielded no results. Yui simply could not find the attackers. There hadn't been
any more attacks, so maybe she should just stop worrying. After a fun night singing,
everyone went home happy.

The next day arrived and everyone went to school as usual. Everyone except one. She
had caught a cold the night before because someone had turned her thermostat way
down in the middle of the night unexpectedly. It was another attack! With so many of
her friends out of action, Yui was now very worried.

Jackrito has caught a cold! She was:

Countdown to Night 3
PentaFlareMar 28, 2017 1:05 PM
Mar 28, 2017 1:50 PM

Dec 2016
Jackrito played too much in the reiyn and got sick.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.