Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 24, 2017 12:35 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
reiynii said:
I don't understand what Jack and Shinichi-kun are talking about? I have yet to hear or see a bait being used in this game.
Is it like a power role reveals themselves so that mafia could attack and we go from there?

I also would see how there wouldn't be a doctor, but why would Ui have the ability to make the kill invincible if there wasn't one? Is it made specifically to be used in case they found out who Yui is and to kill her without her ability interfering or is it (more likely case in my opinion) because there is a doctor that could potentially be protecting someone who is a bait?


no that be stupid lol we are just talking mechanics thats all

And yes we are all certain their is a doctor tho i see no reason for you to have brought thatup.


 
Mar 24, 2017 12:36 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Jackrito said:
reiynii said:
I don't understand what Jack and Shinichi-kun are talking about? I have yet to hear or see a bait being used in this game.
Is it like a power role reveals themselves so that mafia could attack and we go from there?

I also would see how there wouldn't be a doctor, but why would Ui have the ability to make the kill invincible if there wasn't one? Is it made specifically to be used in case they found out who Yui is and to kill her without her ability interfering or is it (more likely case in my opinion) because there is a doctor that could potentially be protecting someone who is a bait?


They are more reasons for a strongman kill then doctor it can't be RBED for example.

The bait example is based off early talk it sounded to me like sone people wanted a Yui claim so scum would maybe waste a kill.


I dont recall people wanting yui t claim lol unless im blind


 
 
Mar 24, 2017 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Jackrito, you're coming off to me as forceful and manipulative. I see you making things a bigger problem than they are. That's not healthy.
 
Mar 24, 2017 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:


They are more reasons for a strongman kill then doctor it can't be RBED for example.

The bait example is based off early talk it sounded to me like sone people wanted a Yui claim so scum would maybe waste a kill.


I dont recall people wanting yui t claim lol unless im blind


It never came to that but if it never got shut down the potential of them living. It would of likely got that far
 
Mar 24, 2017 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:
I don't understand what Jack and Shinichi-kun are talking about? I have yet to hear or see a bait being used in this game.
Is it like a power role reveals themselves so that mafia could attack and we go from there?

I also would see how there wouldn't be a doctor, but why would Ui have the ability to make the kill invincible if there wasn't one? Is it made specifically to be used in case they found out who Yui is and to kill her without her ability interfering or is it (more likely case in my opinion) because there is a doctor that could potentially be protecting someone who is a bait?


no that be stupid lol we are just talking mechanics thats all

And yes we are all certain their is a doctor tho i see no reason for you to have brought thatup.


I'm not certain they is a doctor it is not a given they is always a doc.
 
Mar 24, 2017 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Qoco said:
Jackrito, you're coming off to me as forceful and manipulative. I see you making things a bigger problem than they are. That's not healthy.


This is a strong accusation at no point would I call what I have done been forceful or controlling. You are all free to do what you want. All I'm doing is putting my thoughts out there and asking questions. The current gamestate is the only thing unhealthy. We are not here to be friends qnd chat. The end goal here is to catch scum. If no one does anything like has happened that won't happen.
 
Mar 24, 2017 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
I'm sick in bed, caching up ~

@Jackrito I think knowing how the Ui/Yui situation works can help town - I think I mentioned it before but now that everyone knows that it doesn't work with Ui, Yui won't claim which is good for us because when the time comes and nobody dies at night VCA + interactions will be more helpful and accurate for catching scum.

@InnocentAngel why Lamby? I'm happy with small early trains but I wanted to know why you chose him.

I would like to change my vote because it's not doing much on Lamb but I don't have any reads nor gut feelings so far. Jack can look forceful but I know that's how he plays so I can't see him as scummy for now. It's is true thou that he is making a storm in a glass of water but at least that got people talking...

iirc there are two trains atm : lamby and Suzu. I don't like the fact that lamb has been mia so I would be more willing to go after him more than Suzu. Still I know that Suzune has an amazing scum play, I can't figure out when she is town or scum because she always sounds townish to me but I know that when town she can be really helpful so I think we should keep her around for now.
 
Mar 24, 2017 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Ruu said:
I'm sick in bed, caching up ~

@Jackrito I think knowing how the Ui/Yui situation works can help town - I think I mentioned it before but now that everyone knows that it doesn't work with Ui, Yui won't claim which is good for us because when the time comes and nobody dies at night VCA + interactions will be more helpful and accurate for catching scum.

@InnocentAngel why Lamby? I'm happy with small early trains but I wanted to know why you chose him.

I would like to change my vote because it's not doing much on Lamb but I don't have any reads nor gut feelings so far. Jack can look forceful but I know that's how he plays so I can't see him as scummy for now. It's is true thou that he is making a storm in a glass of water but at least that got people talking...

iirc there are two trains atm : lamby and Suzu. I don't like the fact that lamb has been mia so I would be more willing to go after him more than Suzu. Still I know that Suzune has an amazing scum play, I can't figure out when she is town or scum because she always sounds townish to me but I know that when town she can be really helpful so I think we should keep her around for now.


I'm going to leave the whole Uli and Yyi thing in the past I disagree it does not help town but that is just a difference in views. I have seen too many games lost lately because of a difference in views.

On the current votes I don't feel it is a good idea just to limit it to them the votes in both trains are all RVS so lack merit. At the moment it is hard to get any solid reads because of people been so passive as shown by voting. My gut read is still on you but that is partly because you been most active si I have a decent feel of you so clutching at best. Atm if I was going to change my vire it eould be on followfollow wind for the way they acted when voting eariler and Quco for been so passive and that shade on me rubs me the wrong way. I don't feel like lynching out of the that 3 a. I need more to worj off though.
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
Jackrito said:
We have another day, but let's pretend we don't the level of content his is real bad and I agree a mislynch is high. So lets talk who would you lynch most at the moment and why.
I currently want to hear from Lamby both because I love him and because I want more people to talk and bring up new ideas. I still can't chance lynching somebody when I don't know a lot about what their intake on whatever is going on is.
I feel like I don't have any strings to start pulling from!

Qoco said:
Jackrito, you're coming off to me as forceful and manipulative. I see you making things a bigger problem than they are. That's not healthy.
I don't feel like Jack is being forceful, just trying to start a conversation. Can you highlight maybe why you felt that way?
 
Mar 24, 2017 3:13 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


I dont recall people wanting yui t claim lol unless im blind


It never came to that but if it never got shut down the potential of them living. It would of likely got that far


i doubt that it depends on the player who has the role not everyones as willing as others, most i would assume would rather do things their way.


 
Mar 24, 2017 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
@Jackrito I agree with you, the Yui/Ui talk is over. The question has being answered and people already know everything there is to know about it.

I think D1 will end up with a no-lynch which is not ideal but better than killing an active player that flips town. Shin and Jack are my strongest town reads atm, not because they are the most active ones, but by the way they are behaving. The rest is neutral to me.
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
reiynii said:
Qoco said:
Jackrito, you're coming off to me as forceful and manipulative. I see you making things a bigger problem than they are. That's not healthy.
I don't feel like Jack is being forceful, just trying to start a conversation. Can you highlight maybe why you felt that way?


He's not actively forcing people to do something, but he's subtly painting what-if scenarios, and forcing the negative idea itself onto people. It's one thing to start a conversation, and another to call scum on everything that moves. Like how he scum reads me and Ruu because we're asking questions to supposedly appear Townie-like, and how he sees Ruu as being over-eager... But then it could be turned the other way around. He could be a suspect for being over-eager with his scum hunting.

He ain't getting any cred from me if he is what he accuses others of being. Just saiyan.
 
Mar 24, 2017 4:07 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:
I'm sick in bed, caching up ~

@Jackrito I think knowing how the Ui/Yui situation works can help town - I think I mentioned it before but now that everyone knows that it doesn't work with Ui, Yui won't claim which is good for us because when the time comes and nobody dies at night VCA + interactions will be more helpful and accurate for catching scum.

@InnocentAngel why Lamby? I'm happy with small early trains but I wanted to know why you chose him.

I would like to change my vote because it's not doing much on Lamb but I don't have any reads nor gut feelings so far. Jack can look forceful but I know that's how he plays so I can't see him as scummy for now. It's is true thou that he is making a storm in a glass of water but at least that got people talking...

iirc there are two trains atm : lamby and Suzu. I don't like the fact that lamb has been mia so I would be more willing to go after him more than Suzu. Still I know that Suzune has an amazing scum play, I can't figure out when she is town or scum because she always sounds townish to me but I know that when town she can be really helpful so I think we should keep her around for now.


I'm going to leave the whole Uli and Yyi thing in the past I disagree it does not help town but that is just a difference in views. I have seen too many games lost lately because of a difference in views.

On the current votes I don't feel it is a good idea just to limit it to them the votes in both trains are all RVS so lack merit. At the moment it is hard to get any solid reads because of people been so passive as shown by voting. My gut read is still on you but that is partly because you been most active si I have a decent feel of you so clutching at best. Atm if I was going to change my vire it eould be on followfollow wind for the way they acted when voting eariler and Quco for been so passive and that shade on me rubs me the wrong way. I don't feel like lynching out of the that 3 a. I need more to worj off though.


I agree with leaving the convo behind.

YA i have to agree with you here i rather not limit the votes to 2 people.


@ruu

Mainly cause lamb only reason for being an ok lynch is cause of his inactivity which will vanish once he has more free time. As for suzune the lynch is only ok for me if people proviide reasons. Jump starting the game and the fact that someone has to be lynched isnt a reason to just pick someone and deal their fate


 
Mar 24, 2017 5:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 20
Ruu said:
I'm sick in bed, caching up ~

@Jackrito I think knowing how the Ui/Yui situation works can help town - I think I mentioned it before but now that everyone knows that it doesn't work with Ui, Yui won't claim which is good for us because when the time comes and nobody dies at night VCA + interactions will be more helpful and accurate for catching scum.

@InnocentAngel why Lamby? I'm happy with small early trains but I wanted to know why you chose him.

I would like to change my vote because it's not doing much on Lamb but I don't have any reads nor gut feelings so far. Jack can look forceful but I know that's how he plays so I can't see him as scummy for now. It's is true thou that he is making a storm in a glass of water but at least that got people talking...

iirc there are two trains atm : lamby and Suzu. I don't like the fact that lamb has been mia so I would be more willing to go after him more than Suzu. Still I know that Suzune has an amazing scum play, I can't figure out when she is town or scum because she always sounds townish to me but I know that when town she can be really helpful so I think we should keep her around for now.
Well certainly it is because that he/she is inactive , it makes me curious. If he/she wasn't active yet, then how would it help the Town to win without much further information....

Ohh and I got this question too...
Assuming that if Lamby is not active yet until the next day/night , will he/she be disqualified/drop out of the game? Or will there be a time extension?

If Lamby would be disqualified , and the other persons got a majority votes, then wouldnt it be too fast eliminating two person at once? I mean like what if they were not a scummy
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Qoco said:
reiynii said:
Sorry, I had to tag everyone so that we could make an actual lynch today! We're bound to mislynch if the day continues this way.


There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


no that be stupid lol we are just talking mechanics thats all

And yes we are all certain their is a doctor tho i see no reason for you to have brought thatup.


I'm not certain they is a doctor it is not a given they is always a doc.
Well there would be no need for the mafia to make a strongarm kill unless there was something to get in its way or to make it unlikely to happen. Yes, it does not have to be a doctor but it is safe to assume there is something out there.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
InnocentAngel said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm interested in your opinion on players and the opening so far.
As always , early game is always a question mark for me in every mafia game.But this one is kinda new to me. There's always gonna be that one person I would always be seeing at , so to the players , I'm looking forward to be observing you guys closely ^^ . Well since the idle is still inactive yet , it is making me curious.
Well you are new to me. I am unfamiliar with how you think. You were online when I posted, therefore, I am starting to build a profile for you. I want into your mind so I can see what you are thinking. That is what I am asking.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
reiynii said:
BTW!!!! Night 1 is in ONE HOUR!!!

I have to apologize because I didn't help making progress at all in this game but isn't Lam-b taking part of Kitty Mafia as well as this? I feel like he has two votes yet he didn't post whatsoever D:
He must be busy!!!

@Ruu @Suzune-chan @Shinichi-kun @QoCo @Lam-B @Jackrito @followind @InnocentAngel
Sorry, I had to tag everyone so that we could make an actual lynch today! We're bound to mislynch if the day continues this way.
Honestly, you can tag me every day at this time if you want. But the phase change is right while I'm at work therefore, I will never be on to catch it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:24 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Suzune-chan said:
Qoco said:


There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco


Im confused isnt that what day 1 lynches are for is information, unless you have some sure fire plan to catch scum every day 1 phase 50% of those lynches will be for information and to move the game forward.


 
Mar 24, 2017 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
InnocentAngel said:
Ruu said:
I'm sick in bed, caching up ~

@Jackrito I think knowing how the Ui/Yui situation works can help town - I think I mentioned it before but now that everyone knows that it doesn't work with Ui, Yui won't claim which is good for us because when the time comes and nobody dies at night VCA + interactions will be more helpful and accurate for catching scum.

@InnocentAngel why Lamby? I'm happy with small early trains but I wanted to know why you chose him.

I would like to change my vote because it's not doing much on Lamb but I don't have any reads nor gut feelings so far. Jack can look forceful but I know that's how he plays so I can't see him as scummy for now. It's is true thou that he is making a storm in a glass of water but at least that got people talking...

iirc there are two trains atm : lamby and Suzu. I don't like the fact that lamb has been mia so I would be more willing to go after him more than Suzu. Still I know that Suzune has an amazing scum play, I can't figure out when she is town or scum because she always sounds townish to me but I know that when town she can be really helpful so I think we should keep her around for now.
Well certainly it is because that he/she is inactive , it makes me curious. If he/she wasn't active yet, then how would it help the Town to win without much further information....

Ohh and I got this question too...
Assuming that if Lamby is not active yet until the next day/night , will he/she be disqualified/drop out of the game? Or will there be a time extension?

If Lamby would be disqualified , and the other persons got a majority votes, then wouldnt it be too fast eliminating two person at once? I mean like what if they were not a scummy


lamb will be replace if he doesn't post at all. With only 9 players modkill is not an option imo. @PentaFlare did you poke him btw?
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco


Im confused isnt that what day 1 lynches are for is information, unless you have some sure fire plan to catch scum every day 1 phase 50% of those lynches will be for information and to move the game forward.


we are only 9 players, we can't make a mistake or we will end up in mylo in no time. I'm not a fan of a D1 no-lynch policy but with less than 10 players I think it's a safer choice. Still if I find someone scummy I will vote for them, but lets not go for a lynch "just to get information".
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
Suzune-chan said:
Qoco said:


There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco


That's a good observation but there is something else that caught your attention or is that post your only reason?
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Ruu said:
lamb will be replace if he doesn't post at all. With only 9 players modkill is not an option imo. @PentaFlare did you poke him btw?

Lamb has not been online since hours before the start of the game. I'm sure he will post when he comes online, but if he hasn't logged on by the end of the phase he will be replaced.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Vote Count 1.3

Qoco (2): reiynii, Suzune-chan
Lam-B (2): Ruu, InnocentAngel
Suzune-chan (2): Qoco, followind
Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun
Ruu (1): Jackrito


Players Not Voting (1): Lam-B

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
PentaFlare said:
Ruu said:
lamb will be replace if he doesn't post at all. With only 9 players modkill is not an option imo. @PentaFlare did you poke him btw?

Lamb has not been online since hours before the start of the game. I'm sure he will post when he comes online, but if he hasn't logged on by the end of the phase he will be replaced.


oh I see.... I checked on discord but he is not online there either >_> Can we get an estimate on the time until N1 please? (I guess you are still on mobile so that's why you haven't change the countdown xD)
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco


Im confused isnt that what day 1 lynches are for is information, unless you have some sure fire plan to catch scum every day 1 phase 50% of those lynches will be for information and to move the game forward.
My point is, lynching based on random voting stage, yields no information. It is no better then drawing a name from a hat. It does nothing to support the town, because the town has then not learned anything about who is for or against it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco


That's a good observation but there is something else that caught your attention or is that post your only reason?
Well he was the first to bring up the mechanics debate and then twenty four hours later is like well, we got nothing let's just hope...I mean it feels really contrasting. The first one is fishing for information and appears to be wondering about the mechanics while the second one is like, well guys, let's just leave it to luck.

Almost like, it was irrelevant and that the kill did not matter.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:09 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
I mean sure ya i vote and pursue lynches hoping to kill mafia but normally it doesnt go that way lol


 
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:10 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


Im confused isnt that what day 1 lynches are for is information, unless you have some sure fire plan to catch scum every day 1 phase 50% of those lynches will be for information and to move the game forward.


we are only 9 players, we can't make a mistake or we will end up in mylo in no time. I'm not a fan of a D1 no-lynch policy but with less than 10 players I think it's a safer choice. Still if I find someone scummy I will vote for them, but lets not go for a lynch "just to get information".


No saying we should be reckless but i still think a day 1 lynch is more viable than a no lynch.


 
Mar 24, 2017 7:11 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
@ruu why didnt u comment on what i said in 1 of my most recent posts that it agged you in.


 
Mar 24, 2017 7:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Shinichi-Kun said:
I mean sure ya i vote and pursue lynches hoping to kill mafia but normally it doesnt go that way lol
I get that. I understand. You seem to be missing the point though. He claimed that it was a lynch for information. However, since all the votes were random voting stage votes, there would be no information to yield as everyone can simply write them off as random votes which hurts towns ability to analyze them.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
I'm not anti-lynch, rather I am questioning the reasoning being presented.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu why didnt u comment on what i said in 1 of my most recent posts that it agged you in.


My bad. I saw the comment and I agree with you but didn't see the need to respond sorry xD
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 793
Suzune-chan said:
Qoco said:


There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be. Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?

Vote Change:ooco
I agree..
Even if you tag everyone EoD..
IMO It would still prob lead to a mislynch either way..
Since 1 hour is not enough to get decent information and get a good lynch
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 793
Ruu said:
PentaFlare said:

Lamb has not been online since hours before the start of the game. I'm sure he will post when he comes online, but if he hasn't logged on by the end of the phase he will be replaced.


oh I see.... I checked on discord but he is not online there either >_> Can we get an estimate on the time until N1 please? (I guess you are still on mobile so that's why you haven't change the countdown xD)

It's 17 hours I think
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
@followind thanks! Your vote on Suzu is still rvs or does she sound scummy to you? does anyone seems off to you now that we are 24+ hours into the game?
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 793
Unvote
I don't see any point in keeping my vote
 
Mar 24, 2017 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 793
Ruu said:
@followind thanks! Your vote on Suzu is still rvs or does she sound scummy to you? does anyone seems off to you now that we are 24+ hours into the game?

Hmm..
She doesn't seems scummy at all.. IMO
It's just rvs..

I'm a bit suspicious of Qoco cause the point that suzune pointed out
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Suzune-chan said:
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be.


Reality check. Nobody wants to get lynched. Sadly, people have to get lynched. We then use the evidence to trace back and find faults. It's how the game works.


Suzune-chan said:
Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?


I don't know what everyone else's motives are behind their votes. Part of being Town is being disoriented. At this stage I can't tell you why people fluff about their fluff. Even later on I still may not be able to connect the dots. Yet, rather than being in limbo for another phase, we need a lynch to move forward. Someone is going to get lynched this phase. That's not up for debate.
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Suzune-chan said:
Well he was the first to bring up the mechanics debate and then twenty four hours later is like well, we got nothing let's just hope...I mean it feels really contrasting. The first one is fishing for information and appears to be wondering about the mechanics while the second one is like, well guys, let's just leave it to luck.

Almost like, it was irrelevant and that the kill did not matter.


Correction. I asked a simple question, and Jackrito turned it into a debate. I offered to move on from the topic, and the offer still stands.
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I mean sure ya i vote and pursue lynches hoping to kill mafia but normally it doesnt go that way lol
I get that. I understand. You seem to be missing the point though. He claimed that it was a lynch for information. However, since all the votes were random voting stage votes, there would be no information to yield as everyone can simply write them off as random votes which hurts towns ability to analyze them.


Roles and alignments are revealed during the lynching process. People can say whatever they want, but their words need to match their actions. It hurts Town if Town lets it cause damage.
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6371
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:
This strikes my curiosity. First because of all the things in mafia I do not want to be lynched for information and be unable for there to be any information for there to be.


Reality check. Nobody wants to get lynched. Sadly, people have to get lynched. We then use the evidence to trace back and find faults. It's how the game works.


Suzune-chan said:
Second, you know they are all random votes therefore, what are you gauging the instincts of everyone.

Does it not matter to you who dies?


I don't know what everyone else's motives are behind their votes. Part of being Town is being disoriented. At this stage I can't tell you why people fluff about their fluff. Even later on I still may not be able to connect the dots. Yet, rather than being in limbo for another phase, we need a lynch to move forward. Someone is going to get lynched this phase. That's not up for debate.


we only have 9 players if we lynch the wrong person we loose two townies. I personally prefer to loose one and then gain information from the NK to lynch scum on D2. We can't just go "let's lynch and see what happens"because with this lack of participation (only 3 pages so far) everyone can be like "mine was an rvs vote, as you can see I didn't have any evidence, nor a ship the lynch, I just placed my vote and didn't find a better target before EoP"
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Ruu said:
PentaFlare said:

Lamb has not been online since hours before the start of the game. I'm sure he will post when he comes online, but if he hasn't logged on by the end of the phase he will be replaced.


oh I see.... I checked on discord but he is not online there either >_> Can we get an estimate on the time until N1 please? (I guess you are still on mobile so that's why you haven't change the countdown xD)

8PM GMT on Saturday. That around 16 and a half hours from now
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:53 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I mean sure ya i vote and pursue lynches hoping to kill mafia but normally it doesnt go that way lol
I get that. I understand. You seem to be missing the point though. He claimed that it was a lynch for information. However, since all the votes were random voting stage votes, there would be no information to yield as everyone can simply write them off as random votes which hurts towns ability to analyze them.


I dont think thats ever stopped us before, a panic lynch yeilds the same results that a rvs lynch would yield because no ones able to piecec together anything from that kind of lynch. I mean surea panic lynch is prob better than a completel random lynch but still they tend to yield no results. Plus seeing as how we sitll have about 17 hours left im sure we can come up with a meaningful lynch that would yield both results and lots of information.


 
Mar 24, 2017 8:53 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu why didnt u comment on what i said in 1 of my most recent posts that it agged you in.


My bad. I saw the comment and I agree with you but didn't see the need to respond sorry xD


ok thanks lol


 
Mar 24, 2017 8:54 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
followind said:
Ruu said:
@followind thanks! Your vote on Suzu is still rvs or does she sound scummy to you? does anyone seems off to you now that we are 24+ hours into the game?

Hmm..
She doesn't seems scummy at all.. IMO
It's just rvs..

I'm a bit suspicious of Qoco cause the point that suzune pointed out


come up with ur own reasons because saying tsuzune has good points doesnt make it any less scumy for you to sheep it just saying.


 
Mar 24, 2017 8:58 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Ruu said:
Qoco said:


Reality check. Nobody wants to get lynched. Sadly, people have to get lynched. We then use the evidence to trace back and find faults. It's how the game works.




I don't know what everyone else's motives are behind their votes. Part of being Town is being disoriented. At this stage I can't tell you why people fluff about their fluff. Even later on I still may not be able to connect the dots. Yet, rather than being in limbo for another phase, we need a lynch to move forward. Someone is going to get lynched this phase. That's not up for debate.


we only have 9 players if we lynch the wrong person we loose two townies. I personally prefer to loose one and then gain information from the NK to lynch scum on D2. We can't just go "let's lynch and see what happens"because with this lack of participation (only 3 pages so far) everyone can be like "mine was an rvs vote, as you can see I didn't have any evidence, nor a ship the lynch, I just placed my vote and didn't find a better target before EoP"


To be fair a good start would be follow wind who seems to be sheeping reasons, or rei for not realize the phase was extended. Mafia tend to skip information while town tend to skim through everything but thats prob just my opinion.

Ruu as much as i like ur dea for no lynch the odds of it actually happening are very slim, forcing someone on there knees during the last 1 hour of phase can yield increidble results which we would not be able to get if we no lynch and we waste alot of time if we waiting till day 2 to utilize that effect.


 
Mar 24, 2017 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2494
I have never played a game with a smaller number of people, but do you guys think the second mafia has an ability as well? If so, I wonder what kind.
I don't know a lot about Penta himself, nor Mafia as in a game so I can't say what kind of abilities the second mafia player might have. Plus, if the second mafia doesn't have anything, it's quite unlikely for this game to have a cop or a doctor, because that would give town a massive advantage.

@Ruu I was totally against the no-lynch but I see where you're coming from (potentially losing 1 person is better than losing two) and I wholeheartedly agree. If we aren't able to gather enough information during the first day, we should wait and see who gets killed the first night and go from there.
 
 
Mar 24, 2017 8:59 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Anyways that s all for me for the night. Ill try to wake up earlybefore i go to work to post if i dont manage to wake up early tho i wont be able to post again till an hour before phase change so town plz dont do anything drastic lol.


 
Mar 24, 2017 9:01 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
reiynii said:
I have never played a game with a smaller number of people, but do you guys think the second mafia has an ability as well? If so, I wonder what kind.
I don't know a lot about Penta himself, nor Mafia as in a game so I can't say what kind of abilities the second mafia player might have. Plus, if the second mafia doesn't have anything, it's quite unlikely for this game to have a cop or a doctor, because that would give town a massive advantage.

@Ruu I was totally against the no-lynch but I see where you're coming from (potentially losing 1 person is better than losing two) and I wholeheartedly agree. If we aren't able to gather enough information during the first day, we should wait and see who gets killed the first night and go from there.


Knowing most classic games there pob cop roles and a god father thats immune to such cop role but thats just a speculation.

Also there is really no need to look into the matter because if anything we have more pr than they do for sure. They could easily use our ree speculation of them aginst us to find town roles.


 
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »