Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2017 5:41 PM

Aug 2014

Summer break was now over and it sure had been an eventful break for the Light Music Club
with kidnappings interrupting their training camp. This shared experience brought the five girls
closer together than they have ever been. However, not everything was right in the world yet.
Ui, hearing stories of her sister's adventures as Detective Hirasawa, decided that this might be
a good way to teach her sister to be a little less lazy. Particularly if the stakes were a little higher...

SorenApr 25, 2017 10:43 AM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2017 5:41 PM

Aug 2014
Player List:

1. reiynii
  2. Ruu
  3. Suzune-chan
  4. Shinichi-kun
  5. QoCo
  6. coromandel (replaced Lam-B) (Yamanaka, Sawako- Vanilla)
  7. Jackrito (Tainaka, Ritsu - Vanilla)
  8. followind (Akiyama, Mio - 2-Shot Cop)
  9. InnocentAngel (Manabe, Nodoka - Vanilla)
PentaFlareMar 30, 2017 1:04 PM
Mar 22, 2017 5:47 PM

Aug 2014
Mar 23, 2017 1:03 PM

Aug 2014

Day 1: The Game Begins

It started off as a normal school morning. Yui was walking to school
with her guitar, ready for a nice nap on her desk and then an exiting
practice with the Light Music Club. She was walking down the street
to a intersection where she planned to meet up with her friends but
when she arrived she was shocked to find someone lying on the
ground in a daze.

The victim was covered in paint, battered by what appeared to be
paintballs. Yui rushed to her side just in time to hear her say "I feel
like such a good friend being hit like this" before she passed out,
being taken out of the fight before it even started.

PentaFlare has been attacked! She was:

The game has now begun. Day 1 is only 24 hours, so get hunting!
Countdown to Night 1
PentaFlareMar 23, 2017 5:22 PM
Mar 23, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
welcome welcome let the games begin

vote:jack Feel like its been forever since we palyed

Mar 23, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2016
How would it work if Ui attacked Yui for the first time?
Mar 23, 2017 1:38 PM

May 2015

WHY? T____T - the host shouldn't make the players cry >_>

Anyway.... I'm so happy the game is finally starting! I've missed playing mafia tbh, I feel like my last game was ages ago xD Is that weird?
As a host I looove rng lynchs but as a townie I'm happy that a tie vote means we don't loose a possible townie. Mafia can use rng lynch in their favour so is safer this way.
This is my first time playing with Rei-chan <33 and I see a couple of new faces ^^ Happy to play with you all! ~

vote:Lam-B
Mar 23, 2017 1:40 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
How would it work if Ui attacked Yui for the first time?

Had the same question during signups ~

PentaFlare said:
Ruu said:
Also question for the host if Ui makes the kill will Yui still be safe?

Nope. Ui knows all the tricks to best harass her sister.
Mar 23, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Anyway.... I'm so happy the game is finally starting! I've missed playing mafia tbh, I feel like my last game was ages ago xD Is that weird?
As a host I looove rng lynchs but as a townie I'm happy that a tie vote means we don't loose a possible townie. Mafia can use rng lynch in their favour so is safer this way.
This is my first time playing with Rei-chan <33 and I see a couple of new faces ^^ Happy to play with you all! ~

tbf logically a te s suppose to result in nolynch, i kinda preffer the no lynch itwould have saved towns ass in prioson mafia lol.

Mar 23, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2013
Im pretty sure even a super kill cant go through that kind of mechnics since it states the first time she is attacked she doesnt die.

Mar 23, 2017 1:46 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

tbf logically a te s suppose to result in nolynch, i kinda preffer the no lynch itwould have saved towns ass in prioson mafia lol.

yeah but I loveee to see you all worried and confused when I'm the host *evil laugh* and I wanted to see how town/mafia could use that to their advantage ;)
Mar 23, 2017 1:50 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Im pretty sure even a super kill cant go through that kind of mechnics since it states the first time she is attacked she doesnt die.

penta said that it was a strongman mod so it would kill her. The problem is, how do we stop Yui from claiming if we are about to lynch her? If the player claims she will die that night (or the next one if we have a doctor) so, do we force people into claiming or do we leave mass claiming out of the picture? - another thing is that, with such a small amount of players, mafia could have safe claims.... Well.. is still rvs, I hope the remaining player show up soon.
Mar 23, 2017 1:53 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

penta said that it was a strongman mod so it would kill her. The problem is, how do we stop Yui from claiming if we are about to lynch her? If the player claims she will die that night (or the next one if we have a doctor) so, do we force people into claiming or do we leave mass claiming out of the picture? - another thing is that, with such a small amount of players, mafia could have safe claims.... Well.. is still rvs, I hope the remaining player show up soon.

I know Ui has a safeclaim character for sure. It's in one of the spoilers.
Mar 23, 2017 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Deom my knowledge of playing in pentas games and playing with him i recall him liking to give mafia fake roles to use vise versa ik he also loves coming up with his ownf ake claims on the spot.

If thatswhat penta says ihes the host but i would treat that differently, or i would have worded the passive different.

Also i would rather avoid mass claiming cause last game its just coonfused people.

Mar 23, 2017 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

I know Ui has a safeclaim character for sure. It's in one of the spoilers.

Ahh u are correct didnt notice that

Mar 23, 2017 2:17 PM
Mar 23, 2017 2:26 PM

Dec 2013
ruu is feeling lonely she need smore play things to talk to and maybe murder:D

Mar 23, 2017 2:47 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
ruu is feeling lonely she need smore play things to talk to and maybe murder:D

lol no murdering only lynching this time.
Mar 23, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
where is everyone? Come play with us ;-;

@reiynii @Suzune-chan @Lam-B @Jackrito @followind @InnocentAngel
I did read it on my phone on the train home from work. What more do you want of me? I do not want to make it a habit to play all my games by phone alone. Then everyone will want me around all the time...

Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Sometimes it is strategically appropriate

Vote: Shinichi-Kun

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 23, 2017 2:51 PM

May 2015
@Suzune-chan yeah I get it, writing on mobile is a pain. I thought you didn't know it had started because penta didn't @ the players.
Mar 23, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
where is everyone? Come play with us ;-;

@reiynii @Suzune-chan @Lam-B @Jackrito @followind @InnocentAngel
I did read it on my phone on the train home from work. What more do you want of me? I do not want to make it a habit to play all my games by phone alone. Then everyone will want me around all the time...

Shinichi-Kun said:

are u voting me cause of what i said or just rvs lol

Mar 23, 2017 3:29 PM

Dec 2016
Hugs and kisses.

Vote: Suzune-chan
Mar 23, 2017 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Yeah, I noticed it looked like that. But it just happened that you had a good comment and then I voted the person above me.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 23, 2017 4:04 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

The strongman would go through any doctor save as well, they should still claim if about to be lynched but hopefully it does not hit that stage, if it does claim is good because it means we avoid mislynch and forces scum to use strongman. Mass claiming is something that should not even be considered this early anyway and based off OP we know that the scum leader has a fake claim at least, so this shows the claim path is bad.

Not sure why the posts in this game are so mechanic heavy this early tbh either
Mar 23, 2017 4:04 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yeah, I noticed it looked like that. But it just happened that you had a good comment and then I voted the person above me.

ok i was just curious thats all

Mar 23, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

The strongman would go through any doctor save as well, they should still claim if about to be lynched but hopefully it does not hit that stage, if it does claim is good because it means we avoid mislynch and forces scum to use strongman. Mass claiming is something that should not even be considered this early anyway and based off OP we know that the scum leader has a fake claim at least, so this shows the claim path is bad.

Not sure why the posts in this game are so mechanic heavy this early tbh either

Convo kinda just led into the mechanic talk so i just went with it lol nothing that unusual.

Mass claim would all be a bad path for me cause idk any characters plus i doubt flavor indicates scum but maybe who knows.

Right now i just want people to talk more since this phaseis only 24 hours.

Mar 23, 2017 4:13 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:

Vote Ruu Seems like a good of a place to start as any this opening post catches my attention because it appears too overeager and perhaps a need to convince them self of town role it just seems a bit too much.

This added with how heavy mechanic the post I just replied to was it comes off as me as someone trying to look pro town and asking asking questions and situations which is not needed so early, such on claiming and kills. I also take a bit of a dislike to how much they want others to post, this is a common scum tactic because it makes them look active and wanting to solve the game, while also putting blame on others.

A lot of this can be done as town but based off how early in the game we are are not much has caught my attention but this so voting here for now.
Mar 23, 2017 4:28 PM

May 2015
Well the phase only last 24h so wanted people to be active is not scummy imo, still I get why you might get that idea.
mmmm about the mechanics talk I think is important to discuss it now and not spend the rest of the game bringing it up. Let's be clear during rvs so we don't waste time later.
Mar 23, 2017 5:19 PM

Dec 2016
It's a weekday in the afternoon. Please understand.
Mar 23, 2017 5:20 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.1

Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun
Lam-B (1): Ruu
Shinichi-kun (1): Suzune-chan
Suzune-chan (1): Qoco
Ruu (1): Jackrito

Players Not Voting (4): reiynii, Lam-B, followind, InnocentAngel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Mar 23, 2017 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Well the phase only last 24h so wanted people to be active is not scummy imo, still I get why you might get that idea.
mmmm about the mechanics talk I think is important to discuss it now and not spend the rest of the game bringing it up. Let's be clear during rvs so we don't waste time later.

Seeing as this game is rather simple jack prob right in saying there really is no need to talk mechanics.

I cant justify that as being a reason to vote you tho, unless his votes rvs which i doubt

Mar 23, 2017 7:18 PM

Aug 2014
Obviously, this game is not moving very quickly right now. Does anyone object to extending the first phase to 48 hours to allow everyone to get settled into the flow of the game?
Mar 23, 2017 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Obviously, this game is not moving very quickly right now. Does anyone object to extending the first phase to 48 hours to allow everyone to get settled into the flow of the game?

im ok with it :D

Mar 23, 2017 7:28 PM

Sep 2014
Oh my! This game started already, and it's only 24 hours?! Thank you @Ruu for tagging me because I totally missed the chance to look at the timer! (plus, I'm so excited to play with you! You murdered me in Discord Mafia when we played so I will not go easy, my dear!)

I see we already have two role reveals in the start up thingy.. I'm a little sad because I wanted to be Tsumugi but of course I have bad luck and never get the character I want ;-;
PLUS, I adore how this is more like attacks than lynches hahaha!
Such a cute theme, I love K-on!

Vote: Qoco
I love everything about your name to your entire forum set! Nice to meet you, I'm Reiynii~
Mar 23, 2017 7:29 PM

Sep 2014
PentaFlare said:
I have no objection (- ^ ^ -) It's better to be safe than sorry!
Mar 23, 2017 7:35 PM

May 2015
Yeah I figured xDD I actually thought that the game had already started but when I checked I was 4 hours earlier lol Regaining your trust will be hard I know, killing you was painful for me too. But even thou you are a cute little thingy I won't go easy on you either >_>
Mar 23, 2017 7:37 PM

May 2015
PentaFlare said:

I think It's a good idea. I also wanted to have a short first day during my game but I realised it was better to give everyone a chance to post more than once - specially considering we all have different timezones :/
Mar 23, 2017 7:40 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
Yeah I figured xDD lol Regaining your trust will be hard I know, killing you was painful for me too. But even thou you are a cute little thingy I won't go easy on you either >_>
You have my trust, just outside of mafia games tehe :9
Let us do our best and defend our town!!
Mar 23, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2013
I prefer 48 hour phases anyways cause on day 1 not much u can get out of only 24 hours.

Mar 23, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
Yeah I figured xDD lol Regaining your trust will be hard I know, killing you was painful for me too. But even thou you are a cute little thingy I won't go easy on you either >_>
You have my trust, just outside of mafia games tehe :9
Let us do our best and defend our town!!

Honestly i feel the same way mainly because ruu seems to love manipulation lol, i would not trust her either after seeing how she handled her first game haha

Mar 23, 2017 8:20 PM

Dec 2016
reiynii said:
I love everything about your name to your entire forum set! Nice to meet you, I'm Reiynii~

Hello :)
Mar 23, 2017 9:30 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
reiynii said:

Hi :D

So lets learn more about you

Have u played mafia before?

Mar 23, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

I played Mafia in my past life as a panda.
Mar 23, 2017 9:44 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So... have you play IRL mafia games then? xD because sometimes we say things like EoP. PoE, VCA, slang common in online mafia games. I was pretty lost the first time I played when everyone was talking like that, so if you have any questions just ask ^^
Mar 23, 2017 10:36 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What kind of panda?

Ruu said:
Qoco said:

So... have you play IRL mafia games then? xD because sometimes we say things like EoP. PoE, VCA, slang common in online mafia games. I was pretty lost the first time I played when everyone was talking like that, so if you have any questions just ask ^^

if hes wo i think he is then he has plentny of experience lol but im not sure it could just all be a coincdence

Mar 23, 2017 10:36 PM

Dec 2013
anyways im off to the dream lands be back later

Mar 24, 2017 12:00 AM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

I know how to play Mafia. I just suck at it :(

Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

What kind of panda?

The chocolate kind.
Mar 24, 2017 12:36 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
if hes wo i think he is then he has plentny of experience lol but im not sure it could just all be a coincdence

Exactomundo.
Mar 24, 2017 2:35 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Seeing as this game is rather simple jack prob right in saying there really is no need to talk mechanics.

I cant justify that as being a reason to vote you tho, unless his votes rvs which i doubt

A bit more to it then base mechanics talk, and yeah this is more then a RVS, a lot of it is more gut then anything we will see how it develops.
Mar 24, 2017 4:11 AM
Mar 2017
Ok just got back reading the whole discussion , so maybe I'm gonna go with Vote : Lam-B
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.