Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2017 4:00 PM

Dec 2011
My friend broke up with his girlfriend and now he came back to anime and the MAL.

OMG he says it hurts so much. He never thought that something stupid like ending a relationship would hurt so much.

So guys, do u have any tips to cure broken heart?

He said watching anime is helping.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2017 4:11 PM

Sep 2015
Read manga too. I wish him good luck for his next relationship. I'm also expecting someone to randomly say drink Bleach, just letting this out so no one recommends it. Bleach meme is so old in my opinion.
Mar 22, 2017 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
Whenever i get my heart broken i listen to this song.

Mar 22, 2017 4:17 PM

Dec 2016
Nothing cures a broken heart like futanari hentai
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요

Mar 2017
Start helping out at charity maybe?

Jun 2014
Time heals all wounds.

Think good thoughts and try to have fun. Should help a lot.
Mar 22, 2017 4:46 PM

Jun 2014
JB Weld should do a good job of holding it together.

Mar 22, 2017 4:49 PM

Aug 2011
A broken heart can be life threatening, you should see your doctor about a pacemaker or something, maybe new valves or stents. :D
^_^
Mar 22, 2017 4:50 PM

Aug 2016
I guess it will take some time to cure it but maybe watching some hentai should heal it faster

Set by SenpieX
Mar 22, 2017 4:56 PM

Aug 2007
Time, simple as that. I've had my heart broken dozens of times and it's always a really shitty experience. I was miserable last year because of it, and I generally wouldn't want anyone to experience that kind of pain. But it happens, and sadly it is a part of life.

It gets easier as time goes on.

Just be emotionally available for them.

Mar 22, 2017 5:13 PM
Nov 2016
Help him find a video game that you can both play together, video games with friends can distract people and that's how I try to deal with it.

Mar 22, 2017 5:24 PM

Nov 2011
Sazerlim said:
I guess it will take some time to cure it but maybe watching some hentai should heal it faster

The more tentacles it has, the faster the healing will be
Mar 22, 2017 5:25 PM

Mar 2017
I agree that time will heal emotional wounds like that, although it can be a slow process.

Focusing on other things that he enjoys (like anime) also will help.
Mar 22, 2017 5:29 PM

Nov 2011
Glub said:
My friend broke up with his girlfriend and now he came back to anime and the MAL.

OMG he says it hurts so much. He never thought that something stupid like ending a relationship would hurt so much.

Be a true friend and sodomize him, if he refuses, force yourself into him. The pain in his heart will be nothing compared with the pain he will feel in his ass, and then he will realize it wasn't really that much of a big deal
Mar 22, 2017 5:36 PM

Feb 2015
Buy a glue, apply it in the other side of your heart, then gently connect the other half.

If it still didn't work. Get a better glue and just do it again. If still didn't cure it, buy a heart in the Black Market.
Mar 22, 2017 5:42 PM

May 2016
Tell him to get someone else as a rebound. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 22, 2017 5:47 PM

Dec 2012
One good advice. Stay the fuck away from alcohol. I made that mistake and ever sine then I haven't really been able to get out of it again.

So.. stay the fuck away from alcohol.
"A man wishing to be unhappy finds many ways to prove his course."
- Hundred eyes
Mar 22, 2017 5:58 PM

Jun 2015
time will heal everything
just tell him to do what he loves and keep himself distracted for some time
Mar 22, 2017 6:53 PM

Apr 2015
Yudina said:
Tell him to get someone else as a rebound. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah and tell him to whisper this on her ear. "I'm looking for my rebound chick, girl could you be it. I'm not looking for love love,love, love, love
I'm feelin' normal, I'm feelin' myself ♪♪
Mar 22, 2017 8:25 PM

Mar 2014
Glub said:

find another girlfriend or just friends.
Mar 22, 2017 8:36 PM

Jun 2016
Glub said:

Blackjack, prostitutes, and cocaine
Mar 23, 2017 12:34 AM

Jan 2016
I second what @Kagami said. Time is one of the best cures for it - along with doing things you find enjoyable. Worked wonders for me when I had my heart metaphorically ripped out and thrown against a brick wall.
Mar 23, 2017 12:45 AM

Sep 2014
Plenty of ways to mend a broken heart. Alcohol, Drugs, Hookers, Strippers. Pick your choice. Personally I'd go with the Alcohol, because you can buy them cheap.
Mar 23, 2017 1:24 AM

Apr 2016
Don't think about it anymore, and move on. Also you need to surround yourself with good people. Always keep yourself busy and don't try to sulk or be sad about it. Breaking up hurts, but it's life.
Mar 23, 2017 1:34 AM

Apr 2012
Alcohol never works so do psilocybin shrooms. If it can help terminally ill people come to terms with their own death, it can help you come to terms that you are just being an over emotional little bitch. That or a dose of MDMA

Mar 23, 2017 2:05 AM

Feb 2017
visit a doctor and ask if they can cure it
Mar 23, 2017 2:21 AM

Feb 2017
Confide in and talk to other people that he trusts. I wish him well and hope that he feels better soon. <3

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Mar 23, 2017 2:24 AM

Feb 2017
Hias said:
Time, simple as that. I've had my heart broken dozens of times and it's always a really shitty experience. I was miserable last year because of it, and I generally wouldn't want anyone to experience that kind of pain. But it happens, and sadly it is a part of life.

It gets easier as time goes on.

Just be emotionally available for them.

This is solid advice. Time is definitely a key factor in moving on.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Mar 23, 2017 9:05 AM

Jun 2008
I disagree that simply stating time is enough.

People are the agent of how they spend their time. A person can use that time to be depressed chronically, which really isn't a good thing is it?

The best use of time is to talk about your pains than keep it shut. Let it all out at some point, then focus your energy on other things. If this can naturally happen to a person, then time is all they need. But if one is honestly clueless about what to do, then some advice is surely more helpful than suggesting just let time pass.

Of course, some people could end up too focused on other things and start to neglect meaningful relationships, or talk too much that it starts to annoy their friends. Finding that line is a discovery that's different for every person. Focusing on anime is okay, but you know, it is fictional and feels more like escapism than bettering yourself. What about hobbies that actually involves the person to be active in some way? Whether creatively, physically, emotionally, or spiritually? Perhaps now they'll have more time to actively pursue their interests.
Mar 23, 2017 9:09 AM

Oct 2016
Tell him not to get in relationships in the first place. I think a person can be happier if they stay single in their life.

Also, if he's at all religious, ask him to read 1 Corinthians chapter 7.
Mar 23, 2017 9:14 AM

Mar 2014
another solution is tell him to get a waifu, that'll help a lot XD
Mar 23, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2012
Have sex with guys instead of girls.
Mar 23, 2017 9:39 AM

May 2015
Glub said:

Hope this helps to cure his broken heart. :D
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Mar 23, 2017 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
You just need to keep your mind off it. Just keep yourself busy, etc. A job could help..

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Mar 23, 2017 11:31 AM

Mar 2017
I think time heals or
Find some things that will make you uninterested at him/her.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Mar 23, 2017 11:42 PM

Mar 2017
When something like that happens to me, I like to acknowledge my emotions and try and decide whether they have any basis in reality. Although it is impossible to be completely rational at times like these, I find much solace in realising that the pain will pass and that other, almost certainly better things will arrive shortly.
Mar 24, 2017 12:57 AM

May 2013
meditation and contemplation for one thing, only a heart that cannot open is truly broken
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 24, 2017 4:14 AM

May 2015
A broken heart never gets cured. You just learn to live with it, find new directions in life and put effort into them.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Mar 24, 2017 5:30 AM

Oct 2014
I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you something...

You can't fix a broken heart because it was alive at one point and not anymore.
Mar 24, 2017 5:32 AM

Oct 2014
crashinho said:
time will heal everything
just tell him to do what he loves and keep himself distracted for some time

Does time heal a retard? No, they stay retarded
Mar 24, 2017 5:39 AM

Jul 2015
music, memes, ice cream.

I'm not sure how much he wants to disconnect from the world, so don't force anything.

gl.
Living is a velleity, because ice cream is life.

Mar 24, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2016
Productive activities? Achieving something always makes you feel better.

Anime might help. Though, in the long run, it may just cause a sense of self alienation.

Outside activities with people around him would be a healthier way to distract himself from that experience.
Mar 24, 2017 6:43 AM

Apr 2015
I might just have the perfect cure.

Just follow these steps.

1. Download and install world of tanks.
2.Play the kv1 line until you get tier 6 tank kv2.
3. Buy kv2, put 100% crew in it, install equipment.
4. Get out in a battle, hit enemy for 1k damage in single shot.

And that is the cure to everything, even the cancer you might get while playing the game.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 2:06 PM

Aug 2014
Get a new girlfriend. That is the BEST and FASTEST way to fix a broken heart.

Mar 24, 2017 3:01 PM

Jul 2014
Just give it time. Only time can heal a broken heart and it'll happen before he even realizes it.

When I went through breakups in the past, the first thing I did was vent. I just let it all out to my friends. My frustration, anger, sadness, and the tears.... the oh so many tears.

After that came the distractions. Whether it came in the form of watching anime, reading manga, playing online games, going out to parties, watching movies at the mall, shopping, travelling... basically anything that will keep you busy. Tell him to do whatever it is that truly makes him happy because that will successfully distract him. Preferably, tell him to do things that involve other people. Anime might make him feel good but solitary activities like that will eventually make him realize how alone he feels after losing someone so have him do something that will likely involve him conversing with another person. (If he doesn't want to go out and see people, I suggest online gaming. This can actually work wonders plus if he gets into it, he'll end up investing a lot of time into it.)

Just have him do that and before he knows it, he'll get used to spending his time doing his own thing rather than with his girlfriend and he'll forget his heartache sooner or later. The more distracted he gets and the more invested he gets into other things/activities, the sooner the pain will go away.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Mar 24, 2017 9:09 PM
Mar 2017
Friend, if I knew I'd bottle that shit up and make a huge profit.

CHocolate, tears, sad movies, and good friends. That's all I got for ya
Mar 24, 2017 9:10 PM

May 2013
KaihoBuddha said:
Get a new girlfriend. That is the BEST and FASTEST way to fix a broken heart.

and the best and fastest way to break somebody else's :P
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 24, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2014
"Watch Shirokuma Cafe, you pleb!" is the most obvious thing to say to a plebeian with a broken heart.
Mar 24, 2017 10:24 PM

Aug 2012
Read. Listen music. Watch funny and relaxing shows. Play games. To put it simply, anything that can make your mind busy. Take your own time. If you like your work, then focus on it. Same for studying.

This happened to me few weeks ago. Now I´m way better.

KIIIINNNNGGGAAH said:
Glub said:

Hope this helps to cure his broken heart. :D

YES. NICHIJOU IS A GREAT MEDICINE!!!
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Mar 25, 2017 4:24 AM

Dec 2016
Glub said:

I'm sorry about your friend ;;
what helped me the most is to delete or burn anything of theirs. XD
i know it might sound crazy but it actually helps alot xD
tell your friend to delete as much of that person so he can forget her
and just think positive. :3

hope it's going well with him!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - 56 minutes ago

6 by Longnines »»
3 minutes ago

» Would you consider becoming a vegatarain, maybe Vegan ? ( 1 2 )

SyrupPastryNice - Apr 10

55 by French-Japanese »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner?

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

48 by 0arche »»
11 minutes ago

» What are your favorite dinosaurs?

DesuMaiden - Mar 30

43 by French-Japanese »»
12 minutes ago

» Am i?!! The only one crying invisible tears or some of y'all do too?

French-Japanese - 40 minutes ago

3 by Zettaiken »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.