Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 32 Discussion

Mar 21, 2017 3:59 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shield hero finally getting some recognition that he deserves. Nice.

A country where humans and demi-humans can live in peace may still be a long shot though to become reality.

Mar 21, 2017 5:18 PM

God hes all over the place. But at the very least he can put this behind him and focus on the real threat.

Mar 21, 2017 9:21 PM

I was a bit torn because while the death penalty that was brought up last chapter was justified, I still thought it was excessive (Cause the MC still gotta seem somewhat like a good guy, as anti-hero as he is). I'm glad there was another punishment that was just as good.

Hoping the Spear Hero won't be an issue later on, but I'm glad that the Sword Hero and the Bow hero supported the punishment.

Mar 22, 2017 12:32 AM

Well that was a nice conclusion to the ark. I'm not sure if the name change is better or worse than flogging. You can heal from the wounds but your name will be on your thumb stone.
I'm hoping that next chapter we'll have a level up now that the church is gone. The stats and abilities explanation is one of the best parts of RPG like stories.

Mar 22, 2017 12:57 AM

Finally the long-awaited chapter, well it was funny but quite underwhelming. It was really hard to believe that the death sentence actually will happen, that's not really the problem, but their punishment after all that was just not right and it felt more like child being scolded (adult version). Don't know how it coul've been better, but it was definitely what i expected. And again want to mention about spear hero Motoyasu, what is his problem, he can't admit the turth that is just in front of his eyes? I mean i assume that he is needed for future battle therefore i at least hope that he is somewhat capable in battle ... And i thought that Melty's part was more interesting in this chapter.
Modified by allenjke, Mar 22, 2017 1:07 AM

Mar 22, 2017 2:15 AM

I´m glad that Naofumi finally got recognized and that evil princess and king were finally punished. Harsh punishment though. I´m not saying that they don´t deserve it because they certainly do, but it still seems kinda harsh to me.
Can´t wait for a new arc!

Mar 22, 2017 3:10 AM
why does it say "there will be no chapter next issue" ?
is it over ?

Mar 22, 2017 11:40 AM

Finally. This chapter should have been named "Catharsis". Cant wait for the next one.

Mar 22, 2017 11:47 AM

That was pretty satisfying !, even alive, mel...I mean Bitch won't be a threat, unless a certain idiot hero decides to help her.

Mar 22, 2017 3:27 PM

heartycross said:
why does it say "there will be no chapter next issue" ?
is it over ?

No, we just have to wait 2 months. Don't know why, but it might be because of some holidays or something

Mar 22, 2017 3:50 PM

Just my luck. I finally read and catch at this manga and i learn i have to wait two months for the next chapter.

Bitch and Trash where finally put in their place.

Still i think he missed on a chance making her his slave.

Btw am surprised by the queen. Maybe she didn't care much for the king but her own blood also? She was willing to let him cut their hands and legs for example?
A mother will have a hard time being that cruel to her own child no matter what that child may have done.

Mar 23, 2017 6:26 AM
HAHA i just binged read this to day...it was just as good as they said it would be....good thing i waited until this chapter i hate when a story focus on a character who is framed but when the real bad guys get their come up ins oh so satisfying :D

so far this is a 9/10..it sucks i have to wait for new chapters now but i like that the hero fianlly got what he deserved.

The lance guy is one of the biggest idiots i have ever seen in a series..he should get some kind of punishment..even i fhe is one the choosen four he shpould get something for what he caused.

Mar 23, 2017 8:15 AM
Not funny

The Queen is so heartless, they should've just killed them instead of humiliation, that's weak (yea tactically sound) but still that's overboard. Should've just expose their crimes to everyone and make everyone not trust them and be wary of them

#HEARTLESS

the Queen and Naofumi are just as low as bitch and trash

Mar 25, 2017 3:12 AM

Ever since LN I have waited this chapter...absolutely waited...now when It is here....I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! OH THE SWEET SWEET REVENGE!!!!! Especially to these 2 Monsters!!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

Apr 13, 2017 7:09 PM

lol the queen just renamed her husband trash and her daughter bitch like they're just some random folders on your desktop.

Apr 18, 2017 12:57 PM

The sadist hidden within me is coming out

Apr 20, 2017 5:11 PM

I finally catch up only to find out I have to wait two months for the next chapter.

I feel that there is more to the queen than what meets the eye. She seems to have no problem with Naofumi wanting to execute members of her own family at first, but she allows him to do whatever he wants to them short of death. I mean, yeah, Malty and the king got what they deserved, but they are still your family.

Apr 24, 2017 7:39 AM

Jesus fucking finally, by far the most anticipated chapter.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 19, 2017 6:59 PM
Rekkatana said:
I finally catch up only to find out I have to wait two months for the next chapter.

I feel that there is more to the queen than what meets the eye. She seems to have no problem with Naofumi wanting to execute members of her own family at first, but she allows him to do whatever he wants to them short of death. I mean, yeah, Malty and the king got what they deserved, but they are still your family.

well if she didn't that he would left the country forget the family all her people would die plus the king was pos so for a queen this was very logical

May 3, 2018 3:24 AM

nothing is more satisfied then see that bitch and bitchie kneel before the shield hero though i would have prefered if they were executed

May 18, 2018 10:52 AM

I have a auestion about this chapter. Naofumi said that the queen is using him in the scene after the bitchie and trash humiliation. I dont understand how the queen is using him?
When people asked 'why are you so quiet?',
just answer 'why are you not?'

Jan 5, 5:34 AM
Omfg Bitch/Bitchie and Trash xD

Jan 7, 1:58 PM

These rebranded names though *glups*

Just imagine wat their tombstone will look like now : "In memories of Trash/Bitch, RIP"

Jan 18, 9:36 AM
There are plenty likable characters, but my absolute favorite is the queen! Wow she was awesome from the second she appeared in the manga. I wish she was on MAL's character list. I would add her to my favorites.

Feb 12, 8:08 PM

Gosh I’m so glad to see villains be given punishment, it’s satisfying as hell

Feb 22, 1:21 AM

God bless the Queen!
Naofumi finally gets his sweet revenge haha.
Freaking Motoyasu still believes in her, Error 404 Brain Not Found.
Melty was really cute in the end hnngggg, for a moment I thought she'd say "I Love you"

Feb 22, 12:42 PM

TRASH AND BITCH/BITCHIE I AM DYING LMFAO
you just gotta love naofumi; what an amazing punishment

Feb 27, 5:31 AM

Oh. Oh dear. As satisfying as it was, that's another shitstorm waiting to happen when it gets animated.

I'll go grab some popcorn.