Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gabriel Dropout
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 18, 2017 11:31 AM

Sep 2015
Poor Tap-chan ;-;

Tenma-Senpai needs to show her the art of the internet.
Oct 23, 2017 2:38 AM
Jan 2013
they skipped an eps, had to check in some websites lol
Nov 20, 2017 5:55 AM

Oct 2012
So they skipped an episode? That's why I'm confused

What a selfish dog, never seen anything like that dog before
I mean ungrateful dog is really rare
One day.. just buy a meronpan with choco in it :P
Aight that might be a little bit way too evil xD

Thank you Gab, you dark hero <3

"If she finishes playing faster, surely she'll find the time to cook and clean properly"
Oh no, that's definitely not how it works xD

I'm ready for onee-san!
I'm ready for Sawashiro Miyuki! xD
"Signature removed"
Dec 4, 2017 6:54 AM
Apr 2014
Sooo... Did they skip anything? Weren't they meeting at the gate to heaven/hell? Now they are suddenly back on Earth again. Could have at least shown how they travel back.

Well, was funny regardless although a bit disappointing.
Jan 10, 2018 12:56 AM

Sep 2013
I wonder what Gab's older sister will be like!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 26, 2018 8:57 PM

May 2009
Takata said:
Nice of Gabriel to get the apartment manager to allow Satania's dog when she realized she could pull some strings. ^^
I guess this shows Vigne really wasn't misreading Gab when she said Gab really does care.

But I also wonder how Gab would have known that the coffee shop owner was also the landlord. Maybe just from chatting with him (despite her not seeming like much of a chatty person)? or maybe just listening to him talk, since he seems to like to do that. Or maybe I missed a detail in an earlier episode.

Paul said:
Sad they didn't show anything about what happened at the end of the last episode. They kinda just teleported back to earth and felt like I missed an episode or something.
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed at this. But...

Blancchet said:
Did Satania managed to sneak into the heaven? We will probably never know.
Considering how incompetent everyone is... No.

Takata said:
I felt a little inadequate when she said she'd picked up some C and Java and was starting on PHP not long after having no idea how to use a PC. >.<
I thought she was about to say she could use the command line interface or bash terminal a bit.
Tapris is a frickin' genius and I wish I had a work ethic like hers.

Luke72 said:
Poor Satania. It makes me sad how she's always suffering. She was really sweet with the Melon Pan stealing dog. Anyway, it was a pretty good episode, though a little less funny than usual. Looking forward to seeing Gab's sister!
Satania is really sweet.

nerfx said:
Satania finally getting along with that dog, actually shocked she managed to eat that half of the bread.
It was still the smaller half.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Mar 26, 2018 9:09 PM

Jun 2015
satanichia for all her evil machinations quite literally subverts the kick the dog trope.

satanya is the klumziest, idiotic, stupidest most incompetent villain ever.

hell even berubo from berubo is a better demon than her.

[vigne doesnt count as a villan]
Apr 27, 2018 11:05 PM
May 2017
Oh my, I forgot Tapris existed for while.
Dec 22, 2018 11:46 PM

May 2013
Wow, this transition was trash. They went from getting a call from Satania wanting to sneak into Heaven to being back on Earth carrying on with their daily lives, wtf????

Def can't give this anime higher than a 5 :|

At least they showed Gab having a small sliver of angel kindness left in her :X
Takoyaki party looked good af P; craving now :3
Apr 21, 2019 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
Haha, Satania and gab can't hide her good side, saving that dog from the streets. Tapris is as unknowledgable as always about the human world, well she is only a visitor anyway. Gab's older sister? This could be good.
Jun 11, 2019 8:07 AM

Jul 2014
lmao tapris doesn't know about human technology xdddd
Aug 1, 2020 3:25 AM
Sep 2007
So we didn't found out if the plan of sneaking Satania into heaven worked. Looks like out of order episode.

Satania has change of heart and adopts the dog that always annoyed her. How nice. She even moves with him up north to Russia to find place to live with him :)

Tapris arrives :). She don't know how to use a keyboard, calls mouse "a hamster", didn't know she has to click twice to open the app... But she can learn C and Java just fine. OK...
Oct 2, 2020 11:55 AM
Jun 2016
Oh, they've went back to Earth. Damn, what happened to the whole "sneak Satania to Heaven" arc? Yeah, when the episode started I was thinking it was going to have a flashback moment, at least during the first part of the episode. I also thought maybe they were going to have a "perfect day for Satania" episode, similar to the first episode (I think) of the second season of "Yuru Yuri".

Yeah, I've said this before but I'm glad this anime skips the "doing a gag while in the middle of a sentimental moment" thing. If this was a different anime, the dog would have eaten Satania's half of the melonpan. Which is yeah, I get it's supposed to lighten up the moment, but still.

Yeah, I was thinking we had a lack of Tapris in a while. Like, why introduce a character if they're going to be absent anyway? But yeah, she's back in this episode. I wonder if she's going to get corrupted from using the PC.

I've said that Tapris would go on a date with Vigne during the earlier episodes. Yeah, I don't think that would happen here if they're going to have the last episode as sneaking Satania into Heaven. Well, at least they've triend and made a group date with Tapris. Unless if there'd be a season two to this.

I wonder if Raphi's going to bully Tapris next.

Aw, it looks like Gabriel is going to see her sister next episode. I've predicted wrong, I guess. Unless if the first part is about that, and the second part is Satania sneaking into Heaven.

Another thing, I think it's nice to see that the dog has been promoted to some comic relief character to Satania's pet. Yeah, you could say that that's probably just an excuse to give the two of them more screen time together. But still, I feel like most anime (based on my experiences) would rather just keep a comic relief character as one and not improving (which I don't exactly have an issue with, but you get the point). Heck, some would even demote a supporting character into a comic relief one.
Mat2468xkOct 4, 2020 9:31 AM
Jan 28, 2021 6:26 AM

Feb 2020
Satania and that dog are so cute together. ^_^

SerafosJul 2, 2022 12:32 AM
Oct 2, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2021
Satania taking in the dog was my favourite part of this episode definitely, and the part with Tapris was interesting.

Can't wait to see Gabriel's older sister in the next episode, I knew there was a reason we didn't see her when Gab went back to heaven
Jul 3, 2022 7:56 AM

Feb 2020
Aww, Satania rescued that stealing dog. They are cute together. <3

Tapris using the PC for the first time was priceless. It was nice to see her again. I really like her character.

Those reactions. x3
Nov 12, 2022 12:15 AM

Oct 2022
Watching Tapris be completely unable to fight back against the light of truth that is Vigne was great. Plus the entire dog bit was amazing. Like just through and through a good anime original bit and make all the dog jokes in the show worth it.
Sep 13, 2023 8:40 PM

Nov 2022
Gabriel really cares about her friends even if she doesn't openly show it or tries to hide it. Her lazy ass is willing to work an extra day a week just so that Satania could keep the dog in her apartment. She also was worried & bought stuff for Vigne when she was sick. Not a "fallen angel" just yet
Dec 1, 2023 7:39 PM

Nov 2023
Damn i hope all goes well with tenma

Yes, I still believe that Satania is cute and cuny!
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2017

102 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2017

141 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2017

99 by Pat_DR »»
Jan 26, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2017

160 by WELLERM »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:40 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2017

98 by WELLERM »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.