Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gabriel Dropout
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 20, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
Ahegyao said:

Depends. Do you count everyone just starting the party as bullying?

Didn't Satania come late on purpose though?
Mar 20, 2017 3:52 PM

Jun 2011
DmonHiro said:
Ahegyao said:

Depends. Do you count everyone just starting the party as bullying?

Didn't Satania come late on purpose though?

Yeah, but knowing Gab she'd goad everyone to start if Satania said to wait for her.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Mar 20, 2017 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
The first thing I thought of was where is the dog the moment I saw the lemon bread.

I'm kinda not surprised what happened next because in this anime it's kinda la - demon = angel and vice versa.

PC's for idiots, they didn't hold back at all.

I wish I could jump into this anime and try Vignette's cooking.

Gab's older sister next time. Might be the best and funniest episode yet

It's a shame this is coming to an end next time, I do hope there is another season.
Mar 20, 2017 4:37 PM

May 2015
Oho, older sister incoming. Can't wait for that alright~

Mar 20, 2017 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
This was a nice ep. I laughed a few times. The dog seems to be Satania's soft spot. Tapris and the PC was hilarious.
Mar 20, 2017 5:22 PM

Dec 2013
Tap-chan was great this episode.
Goes from computer Noob to PC programmer in a few hours at the library.
Admitting her distrust of Vignette goes from ant sized to paramecium size, lol. Tap-chan can hardly justify her hatred of demon-kind anymore. XD

Then there's the issue of Satania being more kind-hearted than expected, in trying to keep the dog from the pound. Would have thought Raphi would have done something to save her source of "entertainment"... but in the end it's Gab who makes a move (uncharacteristic of her for sure). Who'd have thought that the manager-san was actually the owner of Satania's apartment complex, eh?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 20, 2017 5:29 PM

Jan 2008
Sad they didn't show anything about what happened at the end of the last episode. They kinda just teleported back to earth and felt like I missed an episode or something.
Mar 20, 2017 6:13 PM

Oct 2010
Looks like Gab's gonna be in trouble next episode :P
Mar 20, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
What to say...i freaking love this anime!
Satanya even hating that dog, still adopted him ;)
Ok can i add Tapris on GodsBook? xD She literally learned C & Java in one day? Can she teach me too? And she plans to learn php too xD what a girl :D
When Satanya adopted that dog, Raphiel just said "oh, it seems that we will have even more fun now" hahaha she knows it xD
Vigne as always cooking for everyone.
Next episode Gab can't screw up hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 20, 2017 7:55 PM
May 2015
Satanichia touched me on this episode. They have so much memories even with that melon bread that the dog keeps stealing from her and she still cares about it.

Definitely climactic with Gab's older sister appearing as Tapris said and she's totally shocked. Oh yeah, I wonder if Tapris became honed in computers as well? lol

Sad that we're almost at the end of the series which is next week. Hopefully everyone will be in picture on the last episode.
Mar 20, 2017 9:44 PM

Jun 2010
Pretty annoyed wasn't a continuation of last week , wtf??
Mar 20, 2017 11:32 PM
Mar 2015
So what happened to the last episode? Wasn't there supposed to be a continuation of what they did during their break? I guess they just gave up on that plot-line, seems pretty lazy if you ask me.
Mar 20, 2017 11:58 PM

Nov 2014
I had to double check I hadn't warped the space-time continuum by skipping one week ahead. The last episode was really setting up for a continuation on this weeks episode, but alas.
Mar 21, 2017 12:43 AM

Feb 2014
Admittedly, I was hoping for a continuation of last week's episode, so I was surprised when they didn't do that. A bit disappointing honestly. -__-

However, this episode did easily make up for it though. Satania might be a devil, but she went to great lengths to save the melon bread loving dog and was doing her best to find a home for it, even going to Hokkaido as well. Not only that, but Satania was super generous to offer half of her melon bread to the dog as they took shelter at a bus stop. Thankfully, she was successful in eating her own half of the bread. =P

But thanks to Tenma, the coffee shop owner, who is the person who owns the apartments Satania lives in, now allows pets. It's nice to see Tenma doing something nice to Satania for a change. =)

Tepris was awesome in the second half of the episode. She started as a PC novice who didn't know what a mouse was or how to operate a keyboard, but after a few hours, she was casually boasting to Tenma about how she can use many programmes without any issues.

The final episode will be interesting. Tenma's older sister will be making a visit soon, so Tenma should at least clean up her apartment first. If her older sister finds out that Tenma is a gaming freak and also a faillen angel, how would she react? That's something that'll be interesting to see. =D
Mar 21, 2017 2:44 AM

Dec 2009
More fantastic idiocy~
They never cease to be a group of lovable retard misfits.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 21, 2017 3:09 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Satania and her dog were the best part, that was really cute.
Mar 21, 2017 4:04 AM
Captain

Jun 2014
DW_lazy said:
I have just one problem with that episode, weren't they supposed to smuggle Satania into heaven, cause of last episode ending??

I have the same question...
Mar 21, 2017 4:12 AM
Captain

Jun 2014
Paul said:
Sad they didn't show anything about what happened at the end of the last episode. They kinda just teleported back to earth and felt like I missed an episode or something.

Yeah, I have the same feeling...
Mar 21, 2017 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
Who would've thought that the dog would become Satania's pet... More antics, I reckon.

Gab's act of random kindness...

Tapris' return of the comeback... I facepalmed at the 'hamster' part. Lol.
Suddenly, C, Java and PHP. Hahaha

Last ep next week. :((
Mar 21, 2017 6:18 AM

Mar 2017
DW_lazy said:
I have just one problem with that episode, weren't they supposed to smuggle Satania into heaven, cause of last episode ending??

Same, I even checked last episode ending to make sure that I don't skip any episode. The last episode was really setting up for a continuation on this week episode.
BlueIsLoveMar 21, 2017 6:21 AM
Mar 21, 2017 6:21 AM

Sep 2010
I felt a little inadequate when she said she'd picked up some C and Java and was starting on PHP not long after having no idea how to use a PC. >.<
I thought she was about to say she could use the command line interface or bash terminal a bit.

Nice of Gabriel to get the apartment manager to allow Satania's dog when she realized she could pull some strings. ^^

I got confused with the lack of continuation from the last episode too. Continued in the OVA?
Mar 21, 2017 6:42 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
why they just stopped their vaction in heaven/hell :/ Kinda weird to just stop it and go back on earth like that
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 21, 2017 8:34 AM

Dec 2014
Did Satania managed to sneak into the heaven? We will probably never know.
At least we got some Tapris.
I'm looking forward to watch Gab's older sister next week.
BlancchetMar 21, 2017 8:37 AM
Mar 21, 2017 11:27 AM
Mar 2016
A bit Mediocre on the sides.
Mar 21, 2017 12:10 PM

May 2016
The unthinkable has been done, Satania finally ate her melon bread.

Mar 21, 2017 12:50 PM
May 2012
TAPRIS IS SO CUTE!!!
she is possibly more dumb than satania, but she is still cute!!!
Mar 21, 2017 12:50 PM
May 2012
ComputerBreath said:

ComputerBreath said:

satania and her familiar were adorable
Mar 21, 2017 2:16 PM
Dec 2016
This episode made me think a little. An angel is supposed to do good deeds and demons are supposed to do bad. But what happens when an angel does a good deed for a demon? Because it's good since it's a good deed but at the same time its for a demon so would it be bad maybe?

Also it felt pretty weird that they were just suddenly back on earth since they were just on vacation.
Mar 21, 2017 3:26 PM

Feb 2008
So Satanya is the ultimate masochist? I have to admit, her takining in her arc nemesis was heart-warming, though. Gabriel was also unexpectedly thoughtful, she even doubled her working days in order to help Satanya keep her familiar...
Mar 21, 2017 6:32 PM

Mar 2016
Tapris ... you go from not knowing to click to being able to write Java Script ... angels are weird

Finally we're going to see Gab's older sister. Wonder what she's like....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2017 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
I do not know the other spectators, but I thought that today's episode, it was a continuation of what was going to happen in the previous one; I was a bit puzzled. Funny, maybe more of the previous episode, the final puts a strong interest in what happens next, I can not wait!
Mar 22, 2017 7:21 AM

Sep 2007
OK, question. If an angel does a good deed to help a demon (LOL) does it still count as a good deed (and affects her stipend?)

I mean that's not really a problem with these 'demons' but still
Mar 22, 2017 7:40 AM

Aug 2014
Why the heck suddenly they are in human world after last episode's cliffhanger ended while they still in heaven? They decided to drop it completely? Or saving it for OVA?

Not really amused by Satania x Dog moments, but Tapris managed to at least salvage this episode.
Mar 22, 2017 2:41 PM

Jul 2015
Satania takes the episode in her attempt to save the dog that ate her melon bread countless times. Her and the dog ran really dang far away but ended up getting help from Gabriel, which is weird. Forget that shes technically an angel sometimes. Second half I actually read a part of in the manga a couple days ago. It's been a while since we've seen Tap-chan. For the finale, we get to meet Gab's sister. I look forward to that. Would have loved to see them try to get Satania into heaven though.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 23, 2017 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
Ahegyao said:
DmonHiro said:
OH.MY.GOD! Satania is such a good girl. Somebody is really messing up the angel/devil selection process. I did not expect the first half of the episode to be so damn sweet. Also no Satania bullying. For once, nobody made fun of her and everyone tried to help. Well done, Gab.

I always knew Satania had a soft spot for the dog and this just nails it. Now she has two familiars.

One step closer to world domination
Mar 23, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2012
Kay_Lite said:
Why the heck suddenly they are in human world after last episode's cliffhanger ended while they still in heaven? They decided to drop it completely? Or saving it for OVA?

Not really amused by Satania x Dog moments, but Tapris managed to at least salvage this episode.

This did confuse me a bit too. Was wondering if I missed an episode.
Mar 23, 2017 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
Satania was so cute! She saved the dog and now she have a familiar haha
Curious to see Gab's older sister.
Mar 25, 2017 6:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Gab do a nice action!!! miracle? xD
Taplis and the computer!!! Funny too!!!
Mar 25, 2017 9:33 PM

Jul 2016
I laugh hard when Tapris said she could do C and Java lol, and she even wanted to learn PHP lol.
By the way, Satania is really cute in this episode, the way she actually care of that dog is something.
Mar 25, 2017 9:34 PM

Jul 2016
Rayxtr said:
Kay_Lite said:

This did confuse me a bit too. Was wondering if I missed an episode.

I did too, I even check the previous episode to make sure I didn't miss an episode lol.
Mar 26, 2017 2:05 PM

Feb 2015
Poor Satania. It makes me sad how she's always suffering. She was really sweet with the Melon Pan stealing dog. Anyway, it was a pretty good episode, though a little less funny than usual. Looking forward to seeing Gab's sister!
Mar 26, 2017 11:21 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode!
Excited to see whats in store for the final episode!
Mar 27, 2017 2:51 AM

Aug 2010
Where is Gabriel DropOut OVA on MAL database?
Mar 29, 2017 5:47 AM
Jun 2013
Kodaka123 said:
DW_lazy said:

God deported them and built a wall.

Dude... why...
you make my day...
Mar 30, 2017 5:47 PM

May 2012
A bit of a shame they didn't stay with the Heaven and Hell setting, but in general this was another great episode, let's see what's next.

>Going from not knowing a pc to having knowledge about C and Java :'D
Mar 31, 2017 12:41 AM

Mar 2009
Nice character development for Satania in the first half. Even Gabriel did something right!
Apr 2, 2017 1:53 AM
Sep 2015
heaven invasion must have been saved for special or ova or w/e
also, this episode was sponsored by makai.com
Apr 4, 2017 4:17 AM
Jun 2016
Satania went to such lengths for the little guy. Gab really is a good person after all. I knew I liked her for a reason (besides the ED). Tapris is so cute, wish we saw more of her. Gab's reaction to hearing her sister was coming was hilarious.
Apr 9, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2016
Wait what! the fuck happened to the plot from the last ep weren't they supposed to smuggle Satania into heaven or some shit?? Had to double check from different sites to see if i skipped an episode by accident.

This doesn't make any sense...
Apr 17, 2017 4:34 PM

Apr 2015
Sister next episode YES! Btw isn't she too cute?!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2017

102 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2017

141 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2017

99 by Pat_DR »»
Jan 26, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2017

160 by WELLERM »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:40 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2017

98 by WELLERM »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.