Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 65 66 [67]
Apr 3, 2017 4:47 AM

Sep 2012
Cheers for the game as a whole hosts ^^
Pretty fun flavour wise and an interesting setup in terms of how bare-bones it turned out.... not long before I tapped out I at-least had the idea there was a lack of either RB and/or cop, though I was leaning RB not being present for town until Denja claimed cop for a laugh.... it's always more fun when I piece together the entirety of a setup once it's too late.
Though I do believe the fact we had a bullet-proof God father instead of the more typical direct invest immunity was a really heavy tilt towards scum and gave a lot of free info, such as the early predicted 2-shot vig and later would contribute to believing in a lack of cop, topped up with being able to fall back from a false claim with relative ease in-turn of all this.
I had fun while my presence lasted as well as having a good excuse to look for a new forum set, having actually ran into something really coot~ :3
The good end of the lacking town roles is putting false belief of power into the hands of the mafia RB for as long as that lasts and I'm surprised Denja or someone else didn't wanna false claim being RB'd though it might not have provided anything.

You lot handled most of the game rather well I believe, even if I had caused trouble more than once within the game given the fact I posted, read the thread etc before going anywhere near my PMs in the later half of the phase to find a more important PM.... topped up with making assumptions on replacements instead of making a single post more or actually do the math behind the current state of the game and figure out it should have been over.
The rest while I wont pick it apart was on point for the most part and phase changes were pleasant enough a read.
I look forward to future games if the flavour etc peaks interest or I see an invite, hopefully I'll be less of a handful next time around, not to mention essentially dropping off the face of the earth and making the game a worse time for everyone involved sorry.

As for the scum team, it worked out a lot better than I expected and my bad on the early doubt.... though I do believe myself and cross were off our game after the early stages.
Still a little shocked, but happy to have seen GRRR!! pick it all up in the end and save me from feeling even more disgusted in myself than I already am for costing us the flawless victory.
I actually have no idea if it would have been a good thing for me to have been more active over the entirety of the game or not, but it does feel like I should have done more for us and the game as a whole, though I will admit near the end I did abuse the concept on my way out to some extent.
It just made life easier, I didn't even really read the thread before dropping those posts and leaving a minor back-up plan if we hit worse case scenario over the night phase.

Cheers town, as sad as it may seem.... it really was amusing watching how frequently you lot were destroying yourself, especially the Penta lynch, I have no idea how that was actually allowed to resolve come EoD as they seemed like one of your best weapons.
I also see little in even my early game tbh and I'm a bit shocked I wasn't just thrown off a cliff with a rope around my neck, even when I false-claimed and tugged at a few strings to get out of it.
I really feel like I did next to nothing and dropped a lot of potential interactions, which should be note worthy.
Might be an odd pick..... and though I wasn't personally scared of willow, I doubt I could have ever come up with a viable way in which to oppose her in the thread itself and pulled off some of the best natural interactions, bouncing off players and general mincing through some content so as to stand firm as an easy town-read and have the ability to drag others with them in a sense.
One of the major things ripping town apart earlier on was all the nonsense and emotional speculation surrounding that prior game and the fact the lot of you were town really left Mafia with little work to do at the end of the day and could be passed off as minor mud slinging or forced emotional appeal.
On a side note.... hopefully it doesn't come across as too rude, but up until I felt like shit for nearly throwing the game by a single post, this game kind of felt a little too easy and I was never really worried until after those mod-kills :S

Sorry for the mess ^^
LambtronApr 3, 2017 5:02 AM
Apr 3, 2017 6:12 AM

Jul 2013
Aww, town lost. Oh well, gj mafia and @grrr :D
logic340 said:
@amberwillow - It was a pleasure playing with you. First time was delightful experience I hope I wasn't too abrasive.
Same to you! And nah, everything is fine to me xd I never was certain of your allignment, but even so at a time when people were bit deaded it was really cool to see someone so active :D Also, I was bit scared to think that you might be mafia, cuz quite few times you said things that I was thinking of myself xD I'm glad you weren't as well as I am surprised that you weren't lynched ages ago cuz at times you were realy susp xD :DDD It's a shame we didn't win tho xD Well, better luck next time o/
CorruptedPurity said:
@amberwillow I thought you were really scum due to the way you kept changing your votes at the last second, I had no idea why maf killed you as I was sure town was going to lynch you the next day. But, in retrospect, I can see how your vote changes could be to avoid no-lynches and other than the vote changes, I can't really see any scum in you. You're interesting to play with and I hope I can understand you more, hopefully next game.
yeeeeeeee well I was super confused at that situation "wtf Denja" is my motto for this game lollll At least I voted between the two people who I was thinking of voting anw lel. Thanks (gl with that hehe), I hope to understand how u play too, maybe some time some day :D
Kit said:
@amberwillow You always protected town unlike me as doc :D I don't get why ppl scum read you.
Haha, it seems so! But sadly none of my protections helped ;D Well like I always say, if I wasn't me, I'd suspect myself too, nothing unusual xDDDDDDDD
Also, I was really happy to get Happy <3
RE1031 said:
@amberwillow I didn't realize it before you died but I actually had a lot of fun playing with you, both the you suspecting me, the me suspecting you, and then us town-reading each other lol. Good times.
I can't agree more! :DDD I am suuuuper happy that my best town-read in the end was town <3 After that first day of suspicions, I felt reassured to have you around, that was fun! :>

One note that I want to mark is actually that I think that I have never been this much townreaded (especially from the beginning of the game) in my mafia history so it was a pretty awesome feel, even though I was kinda scumreaded too xDDD

Thanks for hosting @Kit @Gruffin !!
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Apr 3, 2017 9:17 AM

Feb 2014
@amberwillow sorry for killing you : | . Cross told me to do it :| .
Apr 3, 2017 9:21 AM

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@grrr You're the main man I tell you. I can't tell you how much respect and admiration I have for you after pulling that play. Hats off to you my man. If Penta is best town to me, you're best scum. I will always look closer when playing with you in the future. Also, that Gon gif triggers me because that's a few episodes before he kills my favorite character.

Thanks. Your post of me white knighting you was correct but I expected my action to be seen as white knighting anyway so I thought it won't matter much.

Honestly I still don't understand the meaning of 1234? How is this useful ?
Apr 3, 2017 9:28 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah, gg.

I did not really want to play Mafia game until May but I really thought I have to rep in. I was skimming this game before I joined in and I figured Claire was actually town this game. Emotional tension was really heavy that is why I want to join to light things up with my usual antics. So when I saw her quitting, I immediately pm the host to replace the slot and work my way through. I also have a reason to change my avatar xDD.

Like logic had pointed out, I may be better at behavioural reading than I give myself credit for. I was really sure that logic and Grape were both town but I suck at convincing everyone, given that I am still busy that I cannot make constructive posts to show why I think that way. Everybody were just annoyed with my baseless claims and shenanigans on attempting for a no-lynch on a day 2. Same goes with Penta on day 3 where I really town read him for agreeing on my plans. I gave up way too early that I could have saved Penta that day as I thought that the game would be over because it is a mislynch and want to get it over with. The modkills gave town a fighting chance where I also finally understood the set-up and put myself on a position as best town although it was a bit too late to save some townie lives. I knew there was no cop so I fake claimed one to put myself on a pedestal and may probably help me convince town to work with me.

Yeah, it is understandable that town are very paranoid around me because of my antics. I throw conclusions without anything to support my claim which some people will find it annoying. Behaviours were primarily the reason why I find town so the scum ended up on my PoE. The final phase before I died, I figured that grrr is the last scum but I was unable to put all my thoughts into it because I was busy that day (freakin live mafia and etc. xDD). I was about to show how I gauge my town reads based on their behaviours and their reactions when I pull shenanigans. This is my kind of playstyle as a method to segregate town and scum altogether. My playstyle includes putting myself at the center even if it will cost me the lynch or kill. It worked for me in my whole mafia career and I haven't seen it letting me down so far.

Overall, the game was good. A lot of the things were just my regrets on not working so hard on my convictions that would probably change the outcome for town. My strategies were on point this game but there is a lack of execution here and there mostly of the lack of time to convince town. I also have low charisma which is also a challenge for me that I had to resort on fakeclaiming and such to gain advantage.

Sorry for my bad english.

tl;dr - I am best town. xDD

PS: My only gripe on this game is the lack of Sakamoto. Why host??!?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 3, 2017 9:39 AM

Jul 2013
grrr said:
@amberwillow sorry for killing you : | . Cross told me to do it :| .
It's ok not :)
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Apr 3, 2017 10:13 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@grrr You're the main man I tell you. I can't tell you how much respect and admiration I have for you after pulling that play. Hats off to you my man. If Penta is best town to me, you're best scum. I will always look closer when playing with you in the future. Also, that Gon gif triggers me because that's a few episodes before he kills my favorite character.

Thanks. Your post of me white knighting you was correct but I expected my action to be seen as white knighting anyway so I thought it won't matter much.

Honestly I still don't understand the meaning of 1234? How is this useful ?

It was supposed to be kinda useful if I get into a threeway with Grape or smth. I would've continued to make more if I lived longer and it would help me reread and reevaluate everything because doing ISOs and rereading 20+ pages on MAL is really a chore. However, I have no idea why you chose that to white-knight me over. Partial reason why I voted you D1 was because your white knight reasoning seems so whimsical. I wouldn't white knight myself off that post but hey, you're the guy who brought the bag home for maf, so no complains there. And in all honesty, after D1, I didn't suspect you much at all.
Apr 3, 2017 10:17 AM

Dec 2014
DenjaX said:

PS: My only gripe on this game is the lack of Sakamoto. Why host??!?

I think Kit and I addressed this in the dead chat. I too felt the disappointment of not having Mr Sakamoto. Apparently they have never heard of him before. It's ok though, I'm pretty sure Kitty Mafia V2.0 will have him.
Apr 3, 2017 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
I do want to say, that I bugged kit since she told me the flavor of the game to make me a black cat, and she followed through. RNG or not, black cats are best cats XD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 65 66 [67]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.