Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 19, 2:48 PM
News Team
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Detective Conan Movie 21: The Crimson Love Letter | Movie | CM
The second commercial for the 21st Detective Conan movie features the theme song "Togetsugyou ~Kimi Omou~" by Mai Kuraki. The movie is slated to premiere on April 15.

Violet Evergarden | - | CM
Violet Evergarden is an animation project by Kyoto Animation that adapts the light novel written by Kana Akatsuki and illustrated by Akiko Takase. The novel won the grand prize for the fifth Kyoto Animation Award in 2014. Taichi Ishidate (Hyouka) will helm the project.

For additional previews, please see the Spring 2017 Preview thread.
Modified by tsubasalover, Apr 17, 11:51 AM

Mar 19, 2:53 PM

i'm really hyped for violet evergarden, oh boy that animation looks so good mMMmMMmmmmmm
kuroo gif thanks to space-soap on tumblr

Mar 19, 3:01 PM

Violet Evergarden can be a great anime
or just another boring kyoani work with a lot of shitty forced drama
"I believed it didn’t matter if nobody else acknowledged me.
All my existence did was make people troubled, after all. It was... easier... if I just didn’t exist." Hanako Ikezawa

Best girl never wins feelsbadman

Mar 19, 3:01 PM

Still no PV for SukaSuka. My only hope is AnimeJapan now. Kadokawa and Satelight both have a booth there, soooo.

Also Violet Evergarden CM is still mindblowing.

Mar 19, 5:04 PM

I cant wait to watch Violet Evergarden >.<

Mar 19, 6:05 PM
Typical Tsundere

Looking forward to Violet Evergarden to be honest. Well, mostly because I'm really interested in the idea and the animation and art for this looks fucking gorgeous.

Mar 19, 7:40 PM

I am very looking forward to Violet Evergarden anime.Looks good but however I am having doubt that if this is another Planetarian setting plot.

Mar 19, 7:54 PM
News Team
Violet Evergarden's CM looks stunning.

I hope we'll find out more info about this soon regarding the format.

Mar 19, 10:08 PM

Violet Evergarden looks amazing.

Mar 19, 10:59 PM

Violet Evergarden's PV looks simply beautiful.
Disclaimer: If I don't reply to you, it's probably because I realized how retarded you are.
"Sometimes it sucks being the understanding one."
"You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want."

Mar 19, 11:36 PM

Everyone waiting for violet evergarden :P but well who would skip such an anime that has such amazing animation, really hyped for so i truly hope that the story will be also good.

Mar 20, 12:21 AM

Those who look for plot should know that Violet Evergarden is primarily gonna be episodic. Much like Natsume Yuujinchou or Mushishi for examples. Nevertheless, I simply cannot wait for more KyoAni goodness, the best studio there is!

Violet stole my heart the moment I saw her for the first time. She had been in my desktop wallpaper, phone background for a while now <3.

Mar 20, 6:40 AM
Violet Evergarden's PV looks really beautiful to look at.

Mar 20, 6:51 AM

Me here waiting for SukaSuka PV ....

Mar 20, 10:52 AM

Violet Evergarden looks dope. Is it a movie or a series?

Mar 20, 5:58 PM

When will Violet Evergarden's release date return from the war

Mar 20, 6:33 PM

The last show that I've seen having such superb quality in terms of animation and visuals was probably Nagi no Asukara, so I'm quite excited for Violet Evergarden in that regards as well. Hope we'll get more information on it soon!

I can't feel sunny days
Something is taking my heart far away

Apr 14, 9:50 AM
i am hyped for the new detective conan movie ^ ^