Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 2017 5:33 AM

Feb 2013
Toppo was stronger than I thought.
Mar 19, 2017 6:27 AM
Jun 2011
tkrisz2 said:
Loved that Toppo vs Goku fight, especially that Goku still had something up his sleeve. At least strength, if not something new.

I find that 40 hours way too short. I would have given them weeks at least, just like in DBZ, when sometimes they spent months/years with training for an upcoming fight.
I mean, Muten Roshi is definitely not strong enough to be able to fight anyone in that tournament.
Either the power-scaling becomes crap, or somehow all of them becomes at least a bit stronger. Like, somehow all of them manages to train in the time chamber for a while.

I want them to train beforehands, because then it feels less of an asspull when they suddenly get a new power-up, or something. In DBZ lots of training somehow explained that at least.

Also: at least the next 3 episodes will be about recruiting the 10 fighters for the tournament, according to the titles.. Hopefully they will be somewhat interesting though.
by the summerys of those 3 episodes i guess we will see the fighter we wait for in 84 or 85
Mar 19, 2017 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
soo Vegeta not wanting to participate is interesting, maybe a bit over the top - he will never see his daughter(?) is the universe gets erased.

New ending with ep 84, so maybe thats the start of the actual tournament?

I was surprised how strong toppo was, but then again, the fights are more show then real power comparisons. If he is a bit faster/stronger then SSJ Goku, SSB Kamehameha should have erased him. lol - the pose reminded me of the Cell fight, instant transmission in your face!

I wonder what Hit will do, maybe he wants to fight goku again and so he will support him first when everyone goes after goku.

It bothers me a bit they are seeking 10 fighters, while talking to Goku, Gohan and Boo. Like, are they watching only? Do they need 13? ^^
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 19, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 2014
return of instant transmission kamehameha although it wasn't the same as the one he used against cell but still, that shit got me hype
Mar 19, 2017 12:52 PM

May 2015
Good episode. I like Toppo's moustache. :D

Next episode, little Bra <3. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 19, 2017 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
In the preview next week we can see a scene were Gokou looks distressed or regretting something. I think the truth came out about Gokou wanting the tournament and is getting an earful and scolding from everyone. With 39 hours left there's no reason to lie about it especially if you want others to join the fight. Vegeta would join if he knew the truth, he might even find a new reason to hate Gokou. Gokou gambling with everyone's lives should be addressed by the writters in coming episodes and not be forgotten because​ I consider it bad writing if something so blatant be reduced to be simply a footnote.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 19, 2017 4:23 PM

Jul 2013
Nice episode. Didn't expect Toppo beeing that strong. In normal SS form Goku had almost no chance. In SS Blue it was definitely better. I wonder what would had been happen if they didn't stopped Goku and Toppo at the end.

And to top it all there's someone in universe 11 who's way stronger than Toppo? Crazy. I have no clue if Goku would be able to fight against someone like that at the moment.

Also that there are only 39 hours left before the tourney begins feels pretty short. They have to find 5 more fighters and normally I would say they need time to prepare.

Anyway I'm super hyped for the tourney. That will be a lot of fun to watch :)

Mar 19, 2017 4:35 PM

Mar 2010
Man that was exciting, to know that things will come to pass sooner than later. I would have thought they would have time to train. But as a supersaiyan maybe goku has already leveled up a lot in those two fights.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 19, 2017 4:37 PM

Apr 2015
Loved The Match Between Goku And Toppo ,Cant Wait For The Tournament!!!!
Mar 19, 2017 6:32 PM

May 2015
40 hrs. to train?! Time to hit The Room of Spirit and Time/Hyperbolic Time Chamber
The teleport Kamehameha reminded me of the Celll tournament, Goku did use the same movement back in that competition.

Can’t wait to see the other guy’s justice pose… heck, a whole team of justice fighter may be selected for the tournament imagine a team pose ala Ginyu Force Lol! I think Gohan Great Saiyaman would be a member of that team if they merge with universe 7.

Now to the juicy part with so little time I don’t think most of the guys that have lower level (Tien & Krillin) are going to spike it too much unless Master Roshi shares his technique with Krillin and Tien (getting buff/power up form) The Androids are going to be fine, Piccolo is a Super Namekian so he may have a chance or special trainig to go beyond that, Gohan is a saiyan and he knows the mystic thingy, Vegeta is Vegeta and Goku is Goku. The key here is going to be strategy making some sacrifices to let the stronger ones carry the win for the team. Maybe a dance fusion between Goku & Vegeta…?! If not I would like to see if the tournament permit a substitution in the middle of the fight, giving Trunks & Goten = Gotenks a chance, heck maybe Jaco can join in too… I’m excited for this royal rumble since the one in Bojak movie is not cannon and was short… and why is nobody mentioning that we may get some universe alliance, you never know one of them may agree in letting the inhabitant of the other live in their universe if they work together like I said early strategy is a big factor in this free for all(?)

Janethan23 said:
In the preview next week we can see a scene were Gokou looks distressed or regretting something. I think the truth came out about Gokou wanting the tournament and is getting an earful and scolding from everyone. With 39 hours left there's no reason to lie about it especially if you want others to join the fight. Vegeta would join if he knew the truth, he might even find a new reason to hate Gokou. Gokou gambling with everyone's lives should be addressed by the writters in coming episodes and not be forgotten because​ I consider it bad writing if something so blatant be reduced to be simply a footnote.
+1
Mar 19, 2017 9:06 PM

Apr 2012
Zarasa12344 said:
Can't you see the obvious? Goku was the one who advised Zeno to threaten everyone by telling that the losing universes will get erased so everyone would fight to their fullest and make the tournament more exciting.

You think gods destroying universes is how they would operate?

First of all, Gokou with all his skill and power lacks the ability to be aware of his actions therefore his innocence to almost everything that requires taking responsibility is so farfetched.
Gokou is not that smart to be manipulative so for you to claim that Gokou advised Zeno to threaten every universe is outright STUPID. He wanted the tournament but wasn't aware that the High Priest or Zeno were planning to use it as an opportunity to erase universes.

Mod Edit: Removed abuse

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
RawrbertoMar 30, 2017 6:14 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 19, 2017 10:22 PM
May 2010
Toppo is certainly strong but the warping Kamehameha steal the show here. Nostalgia is a factor but that move is a really cool one
Mar 20, 2017 3:14 AM

May 2014
That fat justice dude were stronger than I thought. So they didn't fight to death. We didn't see that dude on full power either. That was bit sad, but I think it's good that they ended it there. Goku were exhausted and maybe would be on full strength. So now they are going to gather up the gang for the tournament, even though the opening have spoiled it. What I am most curious about it how they are going to convince Android 17 to join them. I guess his sister will do the job. ^^
Mar 20, 2017 5:30 AM

Dec 2011
Comander-07 said:

Nope so far we got title till episode 86 and episode 86 is about finally finding C17. So there might be some episodes more before the tournament may be it will starts episode 90
Mar 20, 2017 7:26 AM

Sep 2014
kaitonic said:
Comander-07 said:

Nope so far we got title till episode 86 and episode 86 is about finally finding C17. So there might be some episodes more before the tournament may be it will starts episode 90

If they dont use the hyperbolic time chamber or some sort of whis' magic then I highly doubt they will stretch 39h to 8 episodes.
Mar 20, 2017 10:21 AM

Apr 2012
Comander-07 said:
kaitonic said:

If they dont use the hyperbolic time chamber or some sort of whis' magic then I highly doubt they will stretch 39h to 8 episodes.

They'll probably use it. It's too obvious to ignore such a place.

Mar 20, 2017 11:18 AM

Jun 2013
why do all the strong guys in Dragon Ball have to be weird?
Mar 21, 2017 11:10 AM
Mar 2017
Goku could've beat toppo easy he wasn't hesitate to to fight at all he was smilin the whole time goku knew he could've beat him. He has to have a new form break my limit ah shit it was getting heated. Goku after the fight didn't pay any attention to toppo who got excited of jirein this proves goku could've beaten him easy and has his sights set on the guy that can match his power. You guys need to pay more attention to details that are leaked.

Janethan23 said:
Comander-07 said:

vegeta destroyed the chamber

Roy_Focker said:
40 hrs. to train?! Time to hit The Room of Spirit and Time/Hyperbolic Time Chamber
The teleport Kamehameha reminded me of the Celll tournament, Goku did use the same movement back in that competition.

Can’t wait to see the other guy’s justice pose… heck, a whole team of justice fighter may be selected for the tournament imagine a team pose ala Ginyu Force Lol! I think Gohan Great Saiyaman would be a member of that team if they merge with universe 7.

Now to the juicy part with so little time I don’t think most of the guys that have lower level (Tien & Krillin) are going to spike it too much unless Master Roshi shares his technique with Krillin and Tien (getting buff/power up form) The Androids are going to be fine, Piccolo is a Super Namekian so he may have a chance or special trainig to go beyond that, Gohan is a saiyan and he knows the mystic thingy, Vegeta is Vegeta and Goku is Goku. The key here is going to be strategy making some sacrifices to let the stronger ones carry the win for the team. Maybe a dance fusion between Goku & Vegeta…?! If not I would like to see if the tournament permit a substitution in the middle of the fight, giving Trunks & Goten = Gotenks a chance, heck maybe Jaco can join in too… I’m excited for this royal rumble since the one in Bojak movie is not cannon and was short… and why is nobody mentioning that we may get some universe alliance, you never know one of them may agree in letting the inhabitant of the other live in their universe if they work together like I said early strategy is a big factor in this free for all(?)

Janethan23 said:
+1
Again he can't use the chamber it was destroyed by vegeta!

Guys freaking pay attention Vegeta destroyed the hyperbolic time chamber while goku was recovering from the fight vs goku black and zamatsu, the chamber is not an option stop saying it is.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
RawrbertoMar 30, 2017 6:17 PM
Mar 21, 2017 5:37 PM

Jul 2010
I talked a bit with a friend about this arc, and he still can't believe Roshi will enter this battle royale. The suggestion to ressurect Cell and/or Frieza is making rounds here and there because yeah, really, how the fuck is Roshi going to stay alive just by standing next to all those battle monsters. I honestly believe it would make sense for Cell. This guy would be really happy to enter a tournament of some sort, and have fun. Frieza on the other hand, he would become a great asset, but he's got the wrong personnality to make everything go smooth.

Mod Edit: Removed response to edited post.
RawrbertoMar 30, 2017 6:23 PM
Mar 21, 2017 9:31 PM

Oct 2016
40 hours are gone. Where is the battlefield?
Mar 22, 2017 9:17 AM

Sep 2014
KillTheLight said:
Janethan23 said:

vegeta destroyed the chamber

Only the door. He cant just destroy a dimension.
Janethan23 said:
Comander-07 said:

Its so obvious I can imagine them not showing it at all, but just talking about it. Because they never really filled multiple episodes with training.
KillTheLight said:
Guys freaking pay attention Vegeta destroyed the hyperbolic time chamber while goku was recovering from the fight vs goku black and zamatsu, the chamber is not an option stop saying it is.

Dude freaking pay attention now:
The Chamber is actually another dimension. Remember Z? The Boo Saga? It was also "destroyed". When they say destroyed they always mean the door. Again, you cant destroy dimension (Zeno probably can). After Boo they rebuild the door, so they could have done it after Vegeta as well.
Mar 22, 2017 5:53 PM

Apr 2012
Beatrice-KF said:
I talked a bit with a friend about this arc, and he still can't believe Roshi will enter this battle royale. The suggestion to ressurect Cell and/or Frieza is making rounds here and there because yeah, really, how the fuck is Roshi going to stay alive just by standing next to all those battle monsters. I honestly believe it would make sense for Cell. This guy would be really happy to enter a tournament of some sort, and have fun. Frieza on the other hand, he would become a great asset, but he's got the wrong personnality to make everything go smooth.

You know that there are more stronger and smarter fighters in U7 that can take Roshi's spot. So far I get from other post and discussions elsewhere that he's there for being a strategist and for "nostalga." Give me a freaking break. With all the skills he has, others can do it also. Picollo is a way better strategist by the way so that role is already filled. Cell would've been perfect since he's not only as smart as any strategist he also has the skills and abilities most members have. Cell can be persuaded by beings like Beerus or Whis especially if he's told what's needed of him. The chance to be alive again over being tormented in hell is a no brainier. Freeza is another guy U7 can utilize, we all know Freeza listens to Beerus and would never even think of crossing him. Freeza's power in golden form puts him above Gohan and Buu but below Vegita and Gokou. Wouldn't it be interesting to see Freeza fight Frost? There's also Paikohan if they ever make him canon btw.

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary words and quote tower.
RawrbertoMar 30, 2017 6:24 PM

Mar 29, 2017 8:29 PM

Oct 2008
This is really expanding which is good. And we get to see the 2nd Strongest of Universe 11.
Is Jiren might be the one that goku is fightning on the OP!? so this means Universe 11 already is one of the strongest mortals!?
5/5.

Mar 30, 2017 6:59 PM

May 2015
KillTheLight said:
Again he can't use the chamber it was destroyed by vegeta!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
This isn’t about paying attention this is Dragon Ball, there have been occasions were the room's door are destroyed, rendering it useless. Then the door got repaired... Dende has reconstructed The Hyperbolic Time Chamber so he can reconstruct it again further more they can use the Earth Dragon Balls or Namek balls to undo Vegeta's damage to that room, after all this is fans/fellow anime viewers commenting having concepts (even if they seem farfetched) for the sake of discussing what we love... So, your statemen about people stop saying things doesn’t make sense, some of the MAL user as well as myself are going to keep coming with theories/wild guesses to foment discussions, predict things or have fun imagining what the next chapter is going to show us in the future via this forum…
Mar 30, 2017 10:49 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Snorted when Gohan thought Toppo was cool. This nerd. lol
Hopefully Goten and Trunks are included in the ten. They wouldn't want to lose to anyone, I'm sure. OOO:

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 1, 2017 8:15 AM

Apr 2013
Was alright, seeing Goku fighting and use the same moves over and over again doesn't really excite me anymore.
Apr 14, 2017 8:55 AM

Dec 2016
Gohan getting excited listening to Toppo's fight-for-justice heroic speeches was sooo lovely <3

Apr 14, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2016
By the way....am I the only one here that has this feeling that the priest/spokesman guy looks kinda suspicious? I feel his role in this arc is going to be much more than just being the guy who speaks for the Zenos....
Apr 20, 2017 1:14 AM

Apr 2015
I didn't expect Toppo to be so strong tbh and I'm also kinda worried about Goku. If Toppo can keep up with him what about the next fella?
Mar 2, 2018 7:31 AM
Aug 2014
around 3:19 you can see goku's hair behind him who is that :D
Apr 5, 2018 11:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
If I not mistake, the other 9 members will be the characters that appears in the ED and OP!!!1 ;)
Oct 12, 2019 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Did he break Goku's arm?
Even Zen-chan is saying Justice.
He got Goku in that hold.
Goku breaks free by going SSGSS.
Point blank. Ha!!
Genkai toppa! The name of the new OP.
lol at Zen-chan.
Top doesnt shake the hands of villains.
Top isn't the strongest in his universe?
Jiren the Gray?
157 o'clock.
40 more hours? That's short.
Goku says bye to Zen-chan.
39 hours remain.
Dat ending.

Why they have Beers looking like Scooby-Doo?
RobOct 12, 2019 10:53 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 1, 2021 1:52 AM

Jun 2019
Damn, that was a hard fight for Goku.
Dec 20, 2022 7:09 AM

Nov 2020
Holy smokes! Goku's opponent is strong, no joke here!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.