Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What?
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 18, 2017 5:08 PM

Sep 2013
Kumo evolves again, some dark spots but not much appearance change.
New moves and she takes the pride skill :)
ichii_1Mar 18, 2017 5:14 PM
Mar 20, 2017 7:47 PM

Mar 2017
This was a good chapter, I especially enjoyed the Mahou Spider-Shoujo pentagram madness scene. I think she did exceptionally well in figuring out that the Magic Perception skill would've meshed with her existing higher tier skill and thus magic would've still been unusable. She avoided a real pitfall there and sort of "proved" her intelligence.

That said, there are still some things concerning me in the current trajectory of this manga. Hopefully they'll get adressed in the coming chapters. The main thing being the "Shun (and other reincarnators)"-arc from the Light Novel. After all, Kumoko is stuck in an underground labyrinth and thus doesn't really see the world much and she also doesn't communicate with anyone really or manage to explore the world (apart from the aforementioned labyrinth). While Kumoko is a lovely character and her struggles are most interesting, most or nearly all of the characters, intrigue and world exploration happens in the Shun -arc... Especially early on. At this point in the LN we already had many Shun chapters that massively expanded the scope of the world.

Basically I worry that they may be skipping some of the best and the most illuminating parts of the LN, or at least putting them off until it may be too late
Mar 21, 2017 11:00 PM

Jan 2015
Very good chapter. It was very interesting to see all the new skills, and finally "Pride" shows up

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 8

2 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 67 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Dec 14, 2023

3 by mimimilk »»
Feb 4, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 63 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 9, 2023

5 by daywithoutgames »»
Jan 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 66 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 25, 2023

1 by Dariux_GG »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:16 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 65 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 20, 2023

1 by qwertyMrJINX »»
Oct 11, 2023 1:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.