Forum Settings
Forums

Blu-ray & DVD Only Episodes of So Ra No Wo To

New
Feb 16, 2010 3:36 AM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, two extra episodes will be included in the Blu-ray and DVD volumes 4 and 7 of "So Ra No Wo To". The volumes 4 and 7 will be released on June 23rd and September 22nd, respectively.

Source: Sorawoto official website
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:55 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 16, 2010 3:50 AM

Mar 2008
now a days is the same old crap....especific episodes for dvd releases...i dont see how fans dont complain about this, what they d ois they go alll happy to the nearest store...to buy the dvd to see the extra episode.

Dont wonder companies now have the nerve to release endless eight and stuff like that, fans will stupidly buy it anyways

Feb 16, 2010 3:59 AM
Sep 2007
Buldozer said:
now a days is the same old crap....especific episodes for dvd releases...i dont see how fans dont complain about this, what they d ois they go alll happy to the nearest store...to buy the dvd to see the extra episode.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You would prefer if they didn't buy them or they were not created at all? C'mon.
Feb 16, 2010 4:07 AM

May 2008
Good news! + K-on v2!!
Feb 16, 2010 4:18 AM

Mar 2008
freedoleen said:
Buldozer said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You would prefer if they didn't buy them or they were not created at all? C'mon.

i just think that studios are making money like video games are doing with DLC's...when the content is first released they have the DLC already done, but they will only released a few months later so they could make a extra buck....and is just like does episodes...they are already done...they could release it now...but no...they will only release on dvd so...fan will buy overpriced dvds.

I just think that on the mind of the studios most fans are stupid and will buy everything that they throw 2 the market...and that is true in a way

Feb 16, 2010 4:41 AM

Mar 2005
The studios NEED to make money anyway. How else are they going to do other upcoming series without one?
Feb 16, 2010 4:45 AM
Mar 2008
Wow I'm surprised.
inb4secondseriesannouncement.
Feb 16, 2010 5:21 AM
Sep 2008
Well, they need to make money in order to make more anime after all.
No one should be surprised or upset about that.
Feb 16, 2010 5:37 AM

Feb 2008
Not surprised in the least.
Feb 16, 2010 6:44 AM

Jan 2009
Geez, A-1 Pictures trying so hard to copy KyoAni...
Feb 16, 2010 6:48 AM

Mar 2007
\o/
~Shade and sweet water~
Group Lead of Otenba -- Quality Check Lead of Static-Subs
Feb 16, 2010 6:50 AM

Nov 2008
seriously i don't even think i'll watch this anime
Feb 16, 2010 8:02 AM

Jul 2008
TadloS said:

Mostly A-1 pictures wanted to make Sora no woto a moe anime. Also, yay, for another extra episodes!
Feb 16, 2010 8:17 AM

Nov 2007
More episodes of a show this good is always a good thing.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Feb 16, 2010 9:54 AM

Aug 2009
I don't see why anyone here would be upset with this kind of news... its not that we are the ones buying these DVDs or BluRays anyway...

Seriously though,
Amaya-no-Hime said:

I completely agree. :)
Feb 16, 2010 6:47 PM

Jan 2010
Anything to Support the Anime Industry. I mean they are in danger so if they wanna push for folks to purchase a DVD "OMG"... I mean with all the illegal streams and downloads is a wonder how they ever stay outta bankruptcy. Is not cheap to buy rights,import and then in some cases Dub these shows. And why is anyone really complaining anyways with int a week someone will have ripped it from the DVD and slapped it on some torrent site so you do not have to spend a Penny. Me Personally I would love to own this series.. it's Animation is Beautiful and the story is compellin and hey what can I say I like Moe' hehehe. Just My 2 cents

Feb 16, 2010 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
Another filler episode(s)? Oh well.
Feb 16, 2010 9:19 PM

Dec 2008
Bah... definitely not watching these. I have enough with the anime, which I'm probably dropping since it's been so crappy lately, almost irritating.

rolddy said:
seriously i don't even think i'll watch this anime
Don't, it's completely lame.

Aishia said:
Seriously though,
Amaya-no-Hime said:

I completely agree. :)
LMFAO!!!

Netwing said:
Me Personally I would love to own this series.. it's Animation is Beautiful and the story is compellin and hey what can I say I like Moe' hehehe. Just My 2 cents
There is no story...
Feb 17, 2010 12:25 AM

Oct 2007
TadloS said:

Yeah like how when first pics of Kannagi came out and everyone thought it was by KyoAni because the art style was so similar to K-ON! And Kannagi even had a bonus epiosode on the last disc just like K-on!
Feb 17, 2010 8:05 AM

Nov 2007
Buldozer said:
freedoleen said:
Buldozer said:

i just think that studios are making money like video games are doing with DLC's...when the content is first released they have the DLC already done, but they will only released a few months later so they could make a extra buck....and is just like does episodes...they are already done...they could release it now...but no...they will only release on dvd so...fan will buy overpriced dvds.

I just think that on the mind of the studios most fans are stupid and will buy everything that they throw 2 the market...and that is true in a way

oh no! Companies want to make more money!
Thats the ultimate goal of any company regardless of what it is, the more profit they can get the better, if you are waiting for a company that will be a nice guy and hand you everything you want cheap then you'll be waiting a long time
Feb 17, 2010 3:21 PM

Apr 2008
vault2049 said:
Netwing said:
Me Personally I would love to own this series.. it's Animation is Beautiful and the story is compellin and hey what can I say I like Moe' hehehe. Just My 2 cents
There is no story...

LOL so true
Feb 18, 2010 3:48 AM

Aug 2008
Westlo said:
TadloS said:

Yeah like how when first pics of Kannagi came out and everyone thought it was by KyoAni because the art style was so similar to K-ON! And Kannagi even had a bonus epiosode on the last disc just like K-on!
You made my day.
Kannagi Aired: Oct 4, 2008 to Dec 27, 2008
Keion Aired: Apr 2, 2009 to Jun 25, 2009
Damn chronology.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 18, 2010 8:36 AM

Jun 2008
Yay, more "Sora no Woto" goodness! :D
Feb 26, 2010 6:35 PM

Oct 2007
Antanaru said:
Westlo said:
TadloS said:

You made my day.
Kannagi Aired: Oct 4, 2008 to Dec 27, 2008
Keion Aired: Apr 2, 2009 to Jun 25, 2009
Damn chronology.

Sarcasm
Your Head

Just a FYI when the promo for K-ON came out no studio was named so a lot of people thought it was by A-1 Pictures since it had a similar art style to Kannagi.
Feb 27, 2010 12:41 PM

Aug 2008
Try harder next time...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 27, 2010 12:48 PM

Mar 2007
freedoleen said:
Buldozer said:

Yeah the issue isn't releasing extra ova's or extra content on dvd's. the issue is Japan selling a dvd with 2 episodes and having the balls to sell them for over 6,000 yen! The most i've heard an anime dvd volume was like 9,000 Yen (~$99usd) i read that in Sankaku somewhere. Lol and the endless eight episodes were being sold in Japan for 6,000 yen for 2 episodes each. ridiculousness

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 2, 2010 9:39 AM

Aug 2008
Specials? Yes please.
Mar 3, 2010 11:53 PM

Oct 2007
Antanaru said:
Try harder next time...

lol
Mar 22, 2010 2:58 PM

Nov 2008
I'm actually kind of looking forward to these episodes now, since I just finished the actual show. Of course, having to wait until September?..
Not sure if it'll still have the same impact, since the 'hype' will be long gone..
Oct 6, 2010 3:12 AM
Dec 2009
Soranowoto Special Episode Launched!
According do Crunchyroll, they are releasing one of the two special episodes for Soranowoto!

Source
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 10 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
10 minutes ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
3 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
5 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
8 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - Today

3 by JehadKun »»
Today, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.