Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2017 6:40 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite the intense episode I must say! Really liking the development, let's see what's next.
Aug 29, 2018 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
I wish I could have Rafael's optimism and sense of enjoyment from this show thus far. I got to say this series is just doing very little to excite me. The action is solid though very generic. The characters are moment to moment mostly bland, do they have personalities? yeah but they just aren't very exciting to be around.

Nothing about this show is jumping out at me. No real hook. Just very very bland. This is a real shame as the OVA while not without many flaws was actually alright. Immediately it had good characters and an interesting enough plot. But Great Dangaioh is lacking in every department.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haja Kyosei G Dangaiou Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Mar 20, 2017

1 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Dec 27, 2022 3:40 PM

Poll: » Haja Kyosei G Dangaiou Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Mar 17, 2017

2 by BurntJelly »»
Sep 6, 2020 7:06 PM

Poll: » Haja Kyosei G Dangaiou Episode 1 Discussion

3 by BurntJelly »»
Sep 6, 2020 7:04 PM

Poll: » Haja Kyosei G Dangaiou Episode 4 Discussion

1 by BlaizeV »»
Aug 29, 2018 2:15 PM

Poll: » Haja Kyosei G Dangaiou Episode 13 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Mar 21, 2017

0 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Mar 21, 2017 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.