Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Triangle Heart: Sazanami Joshi Ryo Episode 5 Discussion

Mar 17, 2017 4:48 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool fight I gues,

I enjoyed this anime more than I tought I would have, 6/10 for me.
Just a Matter of Time

Jan 9, 2018 2:54 PM

I found this viewing to be very okay from start to finish (i.e. I could watch it without feeling bored). However, things got a bit weird after the second episode (weird in the "am I still watching the same anime" sense). I realize there was supernatural stuff from the very first episode, but I still got the aforementioned feeling. Anyway, the highlight of the anime ended up being Mio for her cuteness (alas, I didn't take any pictures of her). I'm wondering if she's even human though. And more importantly, I'm wondering if Kosuke's even the main character.

Feb 11, 2018 9:26 PM

I think that the anime was good untill episode 2: we had a posible love triangle and a nice slice of life series with somewhat cute characters. Then.. I stoped making sense. I mean, what the heck was all that about?exorcists, demons, angels, faires, espers.. and what is this I dont even...
The animation was nice and the story managed somehow to be a little intriguing so it wasnt a waste of time. Yeah I liked it.