Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2017 4:19 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nozomi finally caught Keiichi! She didn't even budge even at the presence of her Onii-chan! Even Keiichi admits that he is caught! It was so sweet! I am so happy for you, Nozomi!

Does this mean that all four couples are now official? But wait, Maritsun still doesn't count as a couple, right? As we know Mari still treats Mattsun so coldly! Girl, give Mattsun some love! T_T

With just one chapter left, this manga has been one pleasant read. Looking forward to the final chapter of this beautiful story of adolescence! Arigatou, Mizuno Minami-sensei!

Also looking forward to the special chapter! I wonder if it will be an afterwords chapter!

Note: Mizuno Minami sensei's one shot "Koi wo Shirani Boku-tachi wa" (We Who Didn't Know About Love) has been given a green light to be serialized starting from June 2017 (July Issue of Bessatsu Margaret).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 25, 2018 8:13 AM
Oct 2018
Can i see manga i am like anime nijirodays
Dec 6, 2018 3:04 PM

Aug 2012
umm, why does it only have 56-57 chapters when on MAL it says there should be 80 chapters?

And is after this (56) only one chapter left? I feel like it would've easily gone for longer
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Feb 4, 2019 11:20 AM

Feb 2018
A thousand years of death !!!!
Feb 17, 2019 12:45 PM

Oct 2013
I read it all today, and a friend from Reddit will spoil me Chapter 57 soon, I tried reading raws but to no avail. Doesn't seem like there will be much that I'm missing out though.

It was a nice read overall, but kinda sucks how much the relationship between Anna and Hashiba took a backseat to everything else. It had a good impact in the confession scene, but I'm still mad about the interrupted kiss scene.

They tried fleshing out everyone, which made many chapters focus solely on Keiichi for example, and not showing Anna at all. Well, I think I just had different expectations.

7/10 overall.

kiDnameDSkia said:
umm, why does it only have 56-57 chapters when on MAL it says there should be 80 chapters?

And is after this (56) only one chapter left? I feel like it would've easily gone for longer

I think it's because of all the "41.5" chapters, MAL might count them as full.

And I also think they include the 16th volume, which is kinda a spin off.

You can see here:

http://nijiiro-days.wikia.com/wiki/Nijiiro_Days_(Manga)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2015

5 by Battles »»
May 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Special Chapter (Tomoya and Mari) Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 15, 2017

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 29, 2022 4:05 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 46 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 31, 2016

8 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 28, 2022 6:45 PM

» Why does mal say it has 80 chapters?

JJB3609A - Mar 17, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:52 PM

» Where to start after the anime

Nenethegreat - Mar 9, 2022

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 9, 2022 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.