Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2017 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
These girls are so lucky, getting treated to that delicious food and sleepover.

Episode had the girls explore a strange cave which gave me a weird vibe. As I had expected, they encounter one of those monsters but this one resembles a Yeti snow giant to fit with the episode's theme.

Oh boy that cliffhanger..
Stark700Mar 17, 2017 9:42 AM
Mar 17, 2017 9:36 AM

Apr 2010
Morgana made her move it seems, guess next week will be interesting.
This episode had the feeling of a filler not much happened and it seems a bit of fan service to me.
The focus on the Yeti seemed a bit off as well.
Mar 17, 2017 10:26 AM

Jun 2015
Figured the girls vacation was going to end up encountering a O'bli. It looks like a yeti. They had a nice time at the hot springs. Morgana appeared again and kidnapped the Origami sisters.
Mar 17, 2017 1:49 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i think my girl Yuumi needs to work on her dab...
Mar 17, 2017 5:23 PM

Dec 2016
that was a pretty good episode.

Nice to see the teams bonding together like that.

It was funny watching the twins censor Niho. Normally you see white lines.

Altair Torte showed some good moved, they are becoming a good team.

Maintenance lol, the whole section was on fire.

Looks like Morgana is not yet finished with the sisters.

They could be mind controlled and we might see a battle between those 3 and Altair.
Mar 17, 2017 8:08 PM
Dec 2014
Aversa said:
This episode had the feeling of a filler not much happened and it seems a bit of fan service to me.
[...]
The focus on the Yeti seemed a bit off as well.

AxBattler said:
(Quote from last week) I wonder if the next episode might actually new material or filler.

Well, looks like it was filler haha. But only kind of. Actually, most of the anime falls under filler and fanservice. As the source material is basically GDCT and kicking ass, it actually has a lot of seemingly random events where the girls are doing some kind of random activities / excursions and encounter a random O'bli. This "Yeti O'bli" is very much the kind of O'bli the developers would release in the game. The goal as a player is usually to defeat the O'bli, and through the interactions of the characters leading to/after the mission, you are (supposed to be) entertained by the GDCT, and know more about the characters.

Until now, we really haven't seen very much about Biscuit Sirius, but you can see from this episode how, for instance, how protective the Haishima sisters are of Niho, acting as loyal servants (using the -sama prefix).. but also how "posh" they are in their manner of speech (they use keigo with every characters). It also shows a bit more about the Niho character (she tries to be a no nonsense person, fit to be heir of her wealthy family) but isn't without interests she would prefer like to herself. etc.

Oddly enough I actually enjoyed this episodes than most others so far. Not sure if it is because I've lowered my expectations super low by now though haha. But yeah, assuming that the series really ends at episode 13, they would have to set up the stage for the finale next episode so it should be quite interesting.
Mar 17, 2017 9:53 PM

Oct 2012
My eyes are dying on me. I mistook Mana for Tsubame when they were in the hot spring with Biscuit Sirius. Anime has finally taken my eyes as the price for endless entertainment.

I really enjoy Niho's character a lot, she was cool from the get go and I was instantly sold on her during the Satoka-focused detective episode when Niho corrected her initial statement where she called Satoka the mysterious beautiful detective to "Hey there, beautiful!" I laughed a lot during that scene.

Even though this was filler (until the last segment), I found it to be quite enjoyable, seeing the fun shenanigans and the funny Yuumi narrations.

Saw the Origami sisters walking back happily talking about friendship and I got a bad feeling. They looked up in shock and I instantly thought "nah Morgana, u stay the f away please"
Is her last use of them mind control? Or something else?

everyone looked cute in the snow outfits, Io was <3
gust11Mar 17, 2017 10:04 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 19, 2017 12:51 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a staggered stand down period for fifth force eh. Well they have been engaged pretty heavily over the weeks so a little downtime will be good for the girls. Hmm so the cast are going to a hot spring eh. Skiing and a hot spring inn eh sounds perfect and a great place to relax. Hmm so Satoka and Mana intend to hunt for Yeti in the mountains instead as a form of relaxing for them. They really are into retro shows aren't they. Have to say the surrounding areas sure do look rather nice. Yuumi and her connections sure did well for them this time. Lol Mana rolling around on the floor is cute. Wow Mana sure has a lot of equipment for this expedition. They really are serious about this eh. Lol Mana calling out for the Yeti. Meanwhile Tsubame and Io are going snowboarding eh. Tsubame thinks to much of things really. Hmm so they did manage to find something in the mountains. Despite being the one that proposed the hunt Yumi didn't actually believe that there was anything there eh lol. Hmm fancy meeting the members of Biscuit Sirius at the hot springs. I guess they had the same idea as they did. UMA eh thats a good term to describe myths. Hmm so Niho who's also managing the resort was Yumi's connection eh.

Wow Niho's idea of hospitality sure is good for the cast. Some really tasty food there. Mana sure is convinced that Yeti's exist. Lol to think that what they actually found was actually the Origami sisters. Lol so they were also looking for Yeti eh. So those footprints that they found earlier really was from something else. It seems Niho also wants to see whether Yeti is real or not. Though they were enemies once its nice to see Niho care about the sisters though. Its understandable that Niho and her team are cautious around them though. They were enemies until recently after all. And trust is something that is earned and not given. That cave is rather large though. Lol Yukie dragging Niho into her explanations. And Niho being embarrassed by her team mates with regards to that reality show. Hmm an Obl'i appearing in the form of a yeti eh. So this cave serves as the entrance to the real world from their dimension eh. Hmm so a fire in the equipment storage section is called server trouble by Tierra eh lol. Guess Niho and her team will have to sit this out then. Its nice hearing the praises from Niho's team though. Tsubame's team is far different than before having trained hard and battled tough foes on their own. Lol figures that Niho's team will be saved by the sisters though. But they aren't ones to leave without a fight i guess. Lol since the yeti were actually Obl'i then Niho can't use them as advertising which is a shame. Meanwhile it seems that Morgana is back for round two.

Pretty light hearted episode but it was fun to see the cast team up with Sirus and the sisters to deal with the yeti turned Obl'i though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2017 5:40 AM
Aug 2014
That censorship was epic.
Mar 20, 2017 1:57 PM
Jan 2014
I'm guessing this is the final light-hearted episode before things start to get dark and serious, but hopefully I'm wrong and it just remains lighthearted and fun.
Mar 21, 2017 11:25 AM
Dec 2014
ItsXolo said:
I'm guessing this is the final light-hearted episode before things start to get dark and serious, but hopefully I'm wrong and it just remains lighthearted and fun.

I can pretty much guarantee (or at least be willing to bet) that this will not get "dark and serious". There will probably be a final showdown, but I doubt it will be too different from what we've seen so far (no one will seriously get hurt, and everyone and everyone will be smiling in the end).
Mar 22, 2017 2:50 AM

Jun 2007
A pointless episode that achieved nothing. Series has gotten really boring.
Mar 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Jul 2009
Morgana will use the girls again.
Mar 23, 2017 10:41 PM

Oct 2008
Origami sisters assisted the troubled Biscuit Sirius, but this time it's the reverse, looks like Origami sisters is the one that needs to be saved!
3/5.

Mar 25, 2017 1:54 AM

May 2016
The crystals looks like Pia Wurtzbach's crown <3.
Apr 1, 2017 5:41 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was quite boring for most of the time, the comic scenes were counted on the palm of one hand, how sad! The only relevant things, coming into the final, but they are too few to be satisfied with this episode. The drawings show a noticeable drop in quality. Fortunately there is always the ending lift me in the mood, it's so nice!
Apr 2, 2017 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
I agree, that bath scene censoring was pretty epic.

Can we just have Schoolgirl Snowboarders the anime already?

Apr 6, 2017 8:23 AM

Dec 2011
Hunting the Yeti-chin, which turns out to be an Obli-chin. Or maybe not.

Great censoring there.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 11, 2021 1:33 PM

Feb 2020
This time the girls were skiing, snowboarding, enjoying the hot springs, and searching for a Yeti.

Funny and mostly relaxing episode.

And Morgana is again using the Origami sisters.

SerafosDec 10, 2023 2:54 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

37 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

17 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 2:01 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

12 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:49 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.