0.0%
3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
0 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2017 5:29 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The body detail is good half the time and sloppy the other half i guess to be brief. Well it showe off the lewdness of body well at times. Animation pretty weak until the second half where it is not bad.

Double penetration of the slut sensei was quite lewd (*˘︶˘*) and also the forcing the other sensei to retain the shit while stimulating her was not bad. Quite good to see the shit pouring out in the toilet and also her peeing at the same time (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

Story wise it was pretty dull, and don't really care for that aspect.
Jan 4, 2018 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the silly remarks one of Koh's friends made in the English dub. I suppose my favorite line was his version of "magna cum laude". And the fact these kids were treating sexual acts as studying was also amusing (more so in the English dub).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Reiju Gakuen Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Mar 18, 2017

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 4, 2018 4:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.