Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2010 11:23 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm not sure is Kagome ever going to confess her feeling to Inuyasha, there is a chance that it will never happen :) but we know that there's a strong bond between them and I think Kagome would be able to replace Kikyou in Inuyasha's heart :D Anyway, most of the episodes is like fighting one demon after another which is like a circle :)
Jun 26, 2011 8:45 PM
Apr 2009
Where did that Hojo guy come from? He seems to know Inuyasha and the others pretty well, but I am sure I haven't seen him in any of the previous episodes.
Mar 1, 2013 7:27 AM

Sep 2010
So many people have romantic interests in Kagome...yet Inuyasha is oblivious of his feelings.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Feb 12, 2014 12:09 PM

Apr 2013
ShanaFlame said:

----------------------------------------
I'm not sure is Kagome ever going to confess her feeling to Inuyasha, there is a chance that it will never happen :) but we know that there's a strong bond between them and I think Kagome would be able to replace Kikyou in Inuyasha's heart :D Anyway, most of the episodes is like fighting one demon after another which is like a circle :)

Kykou was the first love of Inuyasha, is impossible forget. But maybe Kagome confess her feelings, one day.
Apr 27, 2014 10:10 AM
Mar 2013
It's bad enough that we have to see Hojo in the modern era but we have to deal with him here too >.> Naginata of Kenkon, hmmm I can tell it's supposed to be an ancient demonic weapon of sorts but somehow I doubt it'll withstand a backlash wave.
Mar 3, 2015 5:50 PM

Nov 2014
emeraldrosary said:
It's bad enough that we have to see Hojo in the modern era but we have to deal with him here too >.> Naginata of Kenkon, hmmm I can tell it's supposed to be an ancient demonic weapon of sorts but somehow I doubt it'll withstand a backlash wave.

I agree lol. I know Hojo and his ancestor Akitoki are both really nice guys and all, but I don't like them trying to come between InuYasha and Kagome even if they don't know they're doing it. They need to stahp. xD
Mar 3, 2015 5:59 PM

Nov 2014
To anyone who doesn't know this already: (this really isn't a spoiler at all, but I'll put it in a spoiler tag anyway. It just explains why they seem to already know Akitoki even though he hasn't appeared in the anime before now)

Sep 7, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2013
Kagome sure love to get lost , fall in ravin, etc.
But hey, she got kinda badass with her bow. She's not at Kikyo level, but still...

I feel like I should remember that Hojo ancestor, but I don't. Has he been introduced before?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 4, 2018 1:44 AM
May 2017
Okay, before I carry on to the next episode, who do you think the Kagome in Hojo's family tree is? I'm guessing it's most likely a different woman.

One thing that I've noticed is that despite time travel being a prominent theme in this series, nothing that Kagome does in the past has any effect on the present.
Jan 14, 2019 2:20 PM
Mar 2018
A good episode. The premise was interesting and there was several funny moments regarding Hojo.
Aug 27, 2019 12:25 PM

Jul 2015
I quess the Kagome in the scroll is probably some other woman, or was just written there without her actually being married.

Nov 3, 2020 8:49 AM

Dec 2007
nice how they connecting the 2nd movie, too bad the story is bad...

and i'm pretty sure that kagome is someone else, they probably going to reveal it to us at the end of the arc.
Oct 23, 2021 4:05 AM

Apr 2013
Badly written filler that goes on for another episode? No please.
Sep 15, 2022 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Gang was not firing on all cylinders this episode.
Nov 2, 2022 2:53 AM

Jan 2018
Wait, Shippo can read? Well, I guess it's as relevant as him playing a GBA in one of the other filler episodes.

Return of Akitoki Hojo, the ancestor of Hojo-kun! Wasn't expecting a movie character to appear in the TV series. Usually, with non-canon movies, its characters and stories are never referenced again in the main series but Inuyasha is a bit different and I appreciate that. Kind of a shame that movie characters can only reappear in filler episodes though it's understandable.

Speaking of movies I should watch Inuyasha Movie 3 now since it came out between episodes 136 and 137.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

21 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 29, 2009

30 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.