Forum Settings
Forums

White people will become extinct within 250 years.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 18, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2017
Comic_Sans said:
This still fits you like a glove.

As for your evidence and the articles, if you provide a anti-Islam article, I can also counter that article with another article. So, I don't think that providing these articles will help any of us. The only way is to first learn Arabic and then read the Arabic version of Quran.

Comic_Sans said:
Of course they aren't Muslims or followers of Islam, they just "happen" to follow Sharia and to want to establish an Islamic caliphate.

Here's some of the things you should know about Shariah law
Shariah is the law of the Qur’an and literally means “A path to life giving water.” In fact, the word Yarrah (i.e. the root of the Hebrew word Torah) means precisely the same thing. Therefore, Shariah is actually ingrained in Abrahamic tradition.
Shariah is comprised of five main branches: adab (behavior, morals and manners), ibadah (ritual worship), i’tiqadat (beliefs), mu’amalat (transactions and contracts) and ‘uqubat (punishments). These branches combine to create a society based on justice, pluralism and equity for every member of that society. Furthermore, Shariah forbids that it be imposed on any unwilling person.

And the most important
No. Remember, the Qur’an teaches that religion must not be a matter of the state. Not a single non-Muslim was held to Shariah because Shariah itself forbids compulsion. Shariah law champions absolute freedom of conscience and freedom of religion. For example, the Qur’an goes as far as to oblige Muslims to fight on behalf of Jews, Christians and people of other faiths and to protect their churches, synagogues and temples from attack. (22:41). Some countries have ignored the fundamental tenet of justice inherent in Shariah Law, and have instead used Shariah as an excuse to gain power and sanction religious extremism. To be sure, not a single example of a “Shariah compliant” country exists.

So yeah, technically those people are not muslims.
Comic_Sans said:
Putin said the U.S. helped to create the conditions that enabled ISIS to grow and that the U.S. sells weapons to mercenaries that then choose to betray them/turns a blind eye whenever one of their allies (Turkey) buys oil from ISIS or does something stupid (Saudi), not that the U.S. directly funds ISIS or that all terrorists who go join ISIS are mercenaries/that religious extremism plays zero role in this.

Please watch the video, Putin specifically said (01:47) "Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad", (02:13) "They are paid money", (02:21) "So they arm them and pay them a certain amount" (02:52) "They start extracting the oil-and this oil is purchased by somebody", (03:27) Immediately join ISIS because they are paid more" and (03:46) "So you support, arm them and tomorrow they join ISIS". He also said that when we bomb ISIS, why do America get angry?
Why do they provide them weapon?
Therefore, please watch the whole video.
So yeah, it is not a religious war, it is a war for money
Allahu Akbar is just to divert our attention from the real problem
Comic_Sans said:
So is your impression about you knowing more about Islam.

Yes! I know more about Islam because I know many muslim people.
swirlydragonMar 18, 2017 10:49 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Mar 18, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2017
imeli said:
swirlydragon said:

Allahu Snackbar?
I don't know why you hate muslims so much?
But well whatever, you can hate anybody you want.
As I said, I was just expressing my views, you don't have to believe what I say.
Also, I can't read Arabic, I had to use google translator.
So, please reply in English.
Btw I am sure you've never met a muslim in real life and that is the reason why you keep assuming bad things about muslims like Allahu Snackbar, stoning women, raping women, etc.
My thinking of muslims and yours is polar opposite and that's because I have muslim friends and I know what they're really like.

Well they are pretty much the most barbaric religious cult as of today yet so many people call them "peaceful". Delusional fools.

First, cult means a group of people who follow a particular person.
Cult followers are usually hundreds in numbers.
Islam is not a cult because there are 2.2 billion muslims in the world and if what you say is true about Islam then neither you or me would be alive right now.
If you think Islam is a threat then it's your opinion but according to me zionism is a threat.
They've hacked through our phones, TV, etc. They keep tabs on us. (See wikileaks on CIA)
They've killed their own people so that they can invade other countries for oil.
But I don't expect you to understand any of this, so you just hate muslims while I hate zionists because if we argue any more on this then the moderator might delete this thread (Seeing as how you're behaving). You and me might even get banned.
swirlydragonMar 18, 2017 10:48 AM

Mar 18, 2017 10:49 AM
Feb 2017
swirlydragon said:
imeli said:

Well they are pretty much the most barbaric religious cult as of today yet so many people call them "peaceful". Delusional fools.

Islam is not a cult because there are 2.2 billion muslims in the world and if what you say is true about Islam then neither you or me would be alive right now.
If you think Islam is a threat then it's your opinion but according to me zionism is a threat.
They've hacked through our phones, TV, etc. They keep tabs on us. (See wikileaks on CIA)
They've killed their own people so that they can invade other countries for oil.
But I don't expect you to understand any of this, so you just hate muslims while I hate zionists because if we argue any more on this then the moderator might delete this thread (Seeing as how you're behaving). You and me might even get banned.

I also dislike Zionists and Judaism in general as well. I guess you could say I'm biased even against Christianity because they use their religion as a way of deceiving people, but at least they aren't crusading around these days. Also, I would be alive because I would blow the motherfuckers' head off with my .50 beowulf from 200 meters away.
Mar 18, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2017
imeli said:
swirlydragon said:

I also dislike Zionists and Judaism in general as well. I guess you could say I'm biased even against Christianity because they use their religion as a way of deceiving people, but at least they aren't crusading around these days.

First, Muslims consider Jesus (God of Christians) and Moses (God of Judaism) as prophets and so they have no reasons to kill his followers.
In Islam, Isa ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسى بن مريم‎, translit. ʿĪsā ibn Maryām, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'‎), or Jesus, is understood to be the penultimate prophet and messenger of Allah (God) and al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah,[1][2] the "Christ",[3] sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl in Arabic) with a new revelation: al-Injīl (Arabic for "the Gospel").[4] Jesus is believed to be a prophet,[3]

Source:- Wikipedia
Mûsâ ibn Amram[1] (Arabic: ٰمُوسَى‎, translit. Mūsa‎) known as Moses in the Hebrew Bible, considered a prophet, messenger, and leader in Islam, is the most frequently mentioned individual in the Quran.

Therefore, muslims are also not crusading. The reason for fight nowadays is because of oil and money. Allahu Akbar is just to divert our attention from the real problem. If oil gets depleted then I am sure all of these middle east problems will be solved but that won't happen anytime soon.

Mar 18, 2017 11:02 AM
Feb 2017
swirlydragon said:
imeli said:

I also dislike Zionists and Judaism in general as well. I guess you could say I'm biased even against Christianity because they use their religion as a way of deceiving people, but at least they aren't crusading around these days.

First, Muslims consider Jesus (God of Christians) and Moses (God of Judaism) as prophets and so they have no reasons to kill his followers.
In Islam, Isa ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسى بن مريم‎, translit. ʿĪsā ibn Maryām, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'‎), or Jesus, is understood to be the penultimate prophet and messenger of Allah (God) and al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah,[1][2] the "Christ",[3] sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl in Arabic) with a new revelation: al-Injīl (Arabic for "the Gospel").[4] Jesus is believed to be a prophet,[3]

Mûsâ ibn Amram[1] (Arabic: ٰمُوسَى‎, translit. Mūsa‎) known as Moses in the Hebrew Bible, considered a prophet, messenger, and leader in Islam, is the most frequently mentioned individual in the Quran.

Therefore, muslims are also not crusading. The reason for fight nowadays is because of oil and money. Allahu Akbar is just to divert our attention from the real problem. If oil gets depleted then I am sure all of these middle east problems will be solved but that won't happen anytime soon.

I'm pretty sure it's a case of both scenarios. Islam young religion compared to the other two.
We all know the Christians killed millions in the name of Jesus during the times of swords and spears and I'm not exactly sure what the Jews did besides market manipulation to get people exiling them from their countries, but they must have been fucking up somewhere.
So I wouldn't be surprised if what's going on right now is something similar to the Christian crusades. Even there are hints towards the conflict being over oil and money, those are two things that muslims will not be able to protect very long with the barbaric war tactics they use. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but there has been internal strife within Islam for a while now over who is actually a "muslim". Something like two or three different branches fighting each other, which is why I think the Qur'an is really up for interpretation.
Mar 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2017
@Imeli
During the age of Crusaders.
Muslims and Jews fought side by side to defend Jerusalem. In fact both of them lived peacefully. It is also written in Quran that a muslim cannot slay a Christian just because he is not a muslim as then he would have to answer to the prophet Isa (Jesus). I can show you the URL if you want, but if you search in my previous messages. I've provided the URL. As for ISIS, they are paid mercenaries. Look at what Putin said about ISIS.

In this video Putin talks about who created ISIS.
In fact ISIS are not muslims, they are paid mercenaries. They are paid so that they can provide a certain country oil while Putin and Assad fight the real ISIS (paid mercenaries) while that certain country provides them (ISIS) with weapons.
As for that certain country, if you watch that video. You will know which country it is because if I tell you then you won't believe me.
As for the internal strife, it was started by a bunch of politicians (to overthrow Assad and get the oil) because both Sunni and Shia muslims believe in Allah. They've also lived peacefully in history.
I also hated muslims at first, I thought they were uneducated but the more I saw the news, I thought something was off but then I watched Putin's video and researched about zionism and then the conclusion I made was that the real threats are zionists. Muslims are just a diversion. Those zionists won't sit still until they start a WW3
swirlydragonMar 18, 2017 11:22 AM

Mar 18, 2017 11:33 AM
Feb 2017
swirlydragon said:
@Imeli
During the age of Crusaders.
Muslims and Jews fought side by side to defend Jerusalem. In fact both of them lived peacefully. It is also written in Quran that a muslim cannot slay a Christian just because he is not a muslim as then he would have to answer to the prophet Isa (Jesus). I can show you the URL if you want, but if you search in my previous messages. I've provided the URL. As for ISIS, they are paid mercenaries. Look at what Putin said about ISIS.

In this video Putin talks about who created ISIS.
In fact ISIS are not muslims, they are paid mercenaries. They are paid so that they can provide a certain country oil while Putin and Assad fight the real ISIS (paid mercenaries) while that certain country provides them (ISIS) with weapons.
As for that certain country, if you watch that video. You will know which country it is because if I tell you then you won't believe me.
As for the internal strife, it was started by a bunch of politicians (to overthrow Assad and get the oil) because both Sunni and Shia muslims believe in Allah. They've also lived peacefully in history.
I also hated muslims at first, I thought they were uneducated but the more I saw the news, I thought something was off but then I watched Putin's video and researched about zionism and then the conclusion I made was that the real threats are zionists. Muslims are just a diversion. Those zionists won't sit still until they start a WW3

Yes, I already know that the USA sells weapons to people overseas. As a country, we are waaaaay deep in the black market when it comes to arms dealing. I'm pretty sure we've sold weapons to other terrorist groups besides ISIS as well. It's a known fact that everything is about money on our side. I think this is the Zionist agenda these days, but it doesn't sway me from my belief that the muslims aren't peaceful.

There is a reason why Sweden is having a rape epidemic. There is a reason why countries with over 50% of the Muslim population are in political strife (Iran), armed conflict, or underdeveloped. (I'm not one for modern feminism) but there is a reason why they treat women like garbage and stone them to death for having sex with a man or something of the sort. It's a barbaric religion based on the teachings of one man (Muhammed the Prophet) who was most likely hallucinating from extreme malnutrition or a psychedelic substance.
Mar 18, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2017
imeli said:
There is a reason why Sweden is having a rape epidemic. There is a reason why countries with over 50% of the Muslim population are in political strife (Iran), armed conflict, or underdeveloped. (I'm not one for modern feminism) but there is a reason why they treat women like garbage and stone them to death for having sex with a man or something of the sort. It's a barbaric religion based on the teachings of one man (Muhammed the Prophet) who was most likely hallucinating from extreme malnutrition or a psychedelic substance.

Hahahaha
The person I was arguing with in this thread said the same thing and I specifically told her why Muslims are peaceful. I would also talk about it with you but bro I have a exam after 15 days and I haven't studied this whole year. So I hope you understand if I can't explain this to you. But if you've got time then you can read my previous messages in this thread, I have explained everything about stoning, raping, sharia law in Islam. I've also talked about why Saudi Arabia follows all that even though Quran condemns it. Just like USA, Saudi (which is also not a democratic country) is also a corrupt country. For instance, if you think muslims are not peaceful then look at Morocco. Moroccon girls do not hide their skin. In fact there are many Morocco singers who sing Arabic songs like Saad Lamjarred (You can search him on youtube, his songs are quite great and the morrocan models in the video are also hot xD) and there's also a Arabian girl (I forgot her name) who is a belly dancer and sings Arabic songs. They are not told to hide their skin. I can provide you many other muslim country examples but as I said if you've got time then you can check my previous messages. In fact if it were up to me I'd marry a morrocon girl :D
You can search Moroccan girls and singers on google. They are hot af.
But that doesn't mean some Moroccan politicians aren't corrupt because Morocco is also not fully democratic but overall it's just like any other country.
But anyway, my point is that Islam is just like any other religion. There are extremists and there are also the peaceful ones but just because of certain extremists (who are in power in some muslim countries) you can't say the whole religion is barbaric because remember there are 2.2 billion muslims in the world.
If all/majority of them were barbaric then this world would have been destroyed a long time ago.
This is all zionist propaganda to make us hate muslims while they conquer this world, spy on us, violate our privacy and kill anyone who dares speak against them.
And after I just read about CIA in wikileaks, I am damn sure that those zionists just want to control us all, invade middle east countries and make muslims and christians fight each other while they watch the show.
swirlydragonMar 18, 2017 11:55 AM

Mar 18, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
Sapewloth said:
Good riddance.

Have fun when the only part of the human race that actually works and contributes isn't there to give you your gibs.

Asides from East Asians who pretty much hate the various shades of brown and aren't too keen on providing social support.
Mar 18, 2017 12:35 PM

Mar 2014
@Swirly
As for your evidence and the articles, if you provide a anti-Islam article, I can also counter that article with another article.
"Anti-Islam articles"? I have provided ONE article which could be considered anti-islamic. The rest of the links lead to pages which could either be considered neutral or actual quotes from the Quran.
So, I don't think that providing these articles will help any of us.
No, you mean that your articles don't help you, since none of the "evidential" articles you have provided have managed to disprove my arguments or sources.

Don't blame your opponent for having better arguments than you.
The only way is to first learn Arabic and then read the Arabic version of Quran.
I own Mohammad Knut Bergström's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Knut_Bernström) translation of the Quran (with translation notes and explanations of the verses) which has been officially approved by the prestigious Al-Azhar University, I don't need to learn Arabic, thank you very much.
Here's some of the things you should know about Shariah law
Shariah is the law of the Qur’an and literally means “A path to life giving water.” In fact, the word Yarrah (i.e. the root of the Hebrew word Torah) means precisely the same thing. Therefore, Shariah is actually ingrained in Abrahamic tradition.
Shariah is comprised of five main branches: adab (behavior, morals and manners), ibadah (ritual worship), i’tiqadat (beliefs), mu’amalat (transactions and contracts) and ‘uqubat (punishments). These branches combine to create a society based on justice, pluralism and equity for every member of that society. Furthermore, Shariah forbids that it be imposed on any unwilling person.

And the most important
No. Remember, the Qur’an teaches that religion must not be a matter of the state. Not a single non-Muslim was held to Shariah because Shariah itself forbids compulsion. Shariah law champions absolute freedom of conscience and freedom of religion. For example, the Qur’an goes as far as to oblige Muslims to fight on behalf of Jews, Christians and people of other faiths and to protect their churches, synagogues and temples from attack. (22:41). Some countries have ignored the fundamental tenet of justice inherent in Shariah Law, and have instead used Shariah as an excuse to gain power and sanction religious extremism. To be sure, not a single example of a “Shariah compliant” country exists.

So yeah, technically those people are not muslims.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_system_of_Saudi_Arabia
The legal system of Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia, Islamic law derived from the Qur'an and the Sunnah (the traditions) of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
I don't understand. Are you saying that this is a method of punishment which civilized Christian-majority countries or the only Jewish state use? Because it isn't.

If the general civilized Christian/Jewish population doesn't follow a certain rule anymore then you can't say "Christians and Jews do/like it too!" since they don't anymore, just like you can't say "Older Greek men tend to have sex with younger boys" since that was something which was common place two thousand years ago, not today.

The fact that something may or may not have happened X hundred years ago is not an argument since we're talking about the present and not the past.
This changes nothing, my previous post still fits you like a glove.
I don't need to read some Huffposter/SJW Muslim's bullshit article to get a grasp of how Sharia law works, all I have to do is look at countries where Sharia is implemented and read the Quran.
Please watch the video, Putin specifically said (01:47) "Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad", (02:13)
Which was a reference to various rebellious groups, not specifically ISIS.

ISIS aren't the only ones who're fighting against Assad.
"They are paid money", (02:21) "So they arm them and pay them a certain amount" (02:52)
Rebellious groups and mercenaries who may or may not choose to betray them later on, once again, not ISIS.
"They start extracting the oil-and this oil is purchased by somebody", (03:27)
Yes, ISIS begins extracting oil and allies of the U.S. (he's probably referring to Turkey) buys the oil while the U.S. chooses to turn a blind eye to it, which you can tell by the way he follows up that sentence ("Do you believe the U.S. does not know who is buying it? Is it not their allies that are buying oil from ISIS?").
Immediately join ISIS because they are paid more" and (03:46) "So you support, arm them and tomorrow they join ISIS".
Yes, because said mercenaries suddenly discover that ISIS pays them more and so they decide to join ISIS.

That's not the same thing as the U.S. paying mercenaries to join ISIS, that means that the U.S. pays mercenaries to fight on their side and not to join ISIS but then fails to pay them more money than ISIS and so they change sides.
He also said that when we bomb ISIS, why do America get angry?
Because Russia (who is both on Assad's side and against ISIS and rebellious groups) not only chooses to bomb ISIS, it also chooses to bomb rebellious groups (who are against not only ISIS but also Assad), who are on the U.S.' side (who is against Assad and ISIS).

This isn't rocket science.
Why do they provide them weapon?
The rebellious groups and mercenaries, once again, not ISIS. He accuses the U.S. of being stupid for providing weapons to mercenaries despite them knowing there's a risk they might join ISIS tomorrow.
Therefore, please watch the whole video.
So yeah, it is not a religious war, it is a war for money
Allahu Akbar is just to divert our attention from the real problem
Putin said that money was one of the reasons behind the war, not that it was the only reason.

I think you're the one who hasn't watched the video.
Yes! I know more about Islam because I know many muslim people.
Not even all religious followers know their religion by heart. One of my relatives teaches Swedish for immigrants and she has had multiple pupils who claimed that the Quran is the best book ever despite them only having read parts of it or not even having read it.

The fact that you know many Muslims doesn't mean anything. Them being Muslims doesn't automatically mean that they know everything about their own religion.
Comic_SansMar 18, 2017 4:59 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 18, 2017 1:06 PM

Aug 2012
Thanks OP for stating nothing of use.

@Comic_Sans @swirlydragon Allah is most forgiving of thy sins. الله اكبر.
Mar 18, 2017 1:09 PM

Mar 2014
@Rasheed
Thanks OP for stating nothing of use.

@Comic_Sans @swirlydragon Allah is most forgiving of thy sins. الله اكبر.
ألها سنكبر*
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 18, 2017 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
according to the comments ITT white people will become extinct from MAL
Mar 18, 2017 1:24 PM

Feb 2010
nice bait

also we are all mixed anyway. you most likely have a great ancestor some where as far as Africa for all you know.
GrimAtramentMar 18, 2017 1:28 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 18, 2017 1:39 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Recently I learnt at school of a wonderful fact called "genetic mixing", and on a population given it says that through time, various genes are to appear, but especially that it is RANDOM.

Mar 18, 2017 1:40 PM
Feb 2017
Soriki said:
clandestine said:
Now that's what I call reaching!
Not even the super reach grabber possesses this much reach
Lol Idc about this thread.

But I sure do love how the Super Reach Grabber's head just exits the box <3!
\
heil emperor trump white pride
Mar 18, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Lolsebca said:
Recently I learnt at school of a wonderful fact called "genetic mixing", and on a population given it says that through time, various genes are to appear, but especially that it is RANDOM.

So, in other words, we are all indeed "mixed", there is no "white genocide", and people should shuddup?
Mar 18, 2017 2:08 PM

Feb 2010
clandestine said:
Lolsebca said:

So, in other words, we are all indeed "mixed", there is no "white genocide", and people should shuddup?

short answer yes

long answer Races are social constructs basically the way races work you could put albinos in there own race along with heterochromia etc.

is basic genetics

Pigmentation changes due to Melanin

white pigmentation showed up when humans really fare back moved to colder climates that did not have higher sun exposure.

if you had white pigmentation and your entire family lived enough years in the equator there skin pigmentation would gradually change over the generations.

and the reverse is true as well if you live in colder regions long enough if your skin pigmentation is dark after generation it would also change.

@Soymie you should study more into Genetics.
GrimAtramentMar 18, 2017 2:35 PM
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 18, 2017 3:31 PM

Aug 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
Sapewloth said:
Good riddance.

Have fun when the only part of the human race that actually works and contributes isn't there to give you your gibs.

Asides from East Asians who pretty much hate the various shades of brown and aren't too keen on providing social support.
Yeah because only whitey ever works. There aren't any white trailer trash that beg for welfare. You guys are so fucking arrogant it isn't funny then you wonder why the Muslims blow you up.
DrGeroCreationMar 18, 2017 3:39 PM
Mar 18, 2017 3:49 PM
Feb 2017
DrGeroCreation said:
RedArmyShogun said:

Yeah because only whitey ever works. There aren't any white trailer trash that beg for welfare. You guys are so fucking arrogant it isn't funny then you wonder why the Muslims blow you up.

Muslims do that because they think it will get them into heaven where they will have a bunch of virgin males to sodomize.
Mar 18, 2017 4:15 PM

Mar 2015
imeli said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Muslims do that because they think it will get them into heaven where they will have a bunch of virgin males to sodomize.

can you guess who the fuck made middle eastern land of proxy war since WW1, installing dictators, and funding terrorist?

let me give you a hint.. "white"
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 18, 2017 5:09 PM

Jun 2016
TIL that I am part of endangered species. Seriously I don't like mass migration too but this makes no sense. Real problem of migration is that countries that people leave will not develop and there will be undeveloped land on earth if we just abandon some areas, also Europe is not big and it will get way too overpopulated for this era.

We don't even know what kind of future humans have. This claim is inaccurate but it's still possible. We might even become cyborgs, or racial differences in general eill get extinct, who knows. We might even cease to exist or use computers as hosts of our "minds".

There are bigger problems around, that includes terrorism, crime, diseases, wars, poverty, lack of education. Solving these can help stop mass migrations. If every part of Earth is equally developed, only few will want to migrate, which won't cause big problems. Main reason many people come to EU/US is because this areas are most developed and peaceful on our planet. Countries that people leave are usually undeveloped and/or poor, corrupt. If every area on earth develops, many problems will be solved and uniting our planet will become easier.

Future will reveal larger threats, be it hostile alien civilizations or various challenges from universe itself. There is no time to argue over things that are obvious, it's just waste of time and resources.
Mar 18, 2017 5:11 PM

Feb 2010
Kuma said:
imeli said:

can you guess who the fuck made middle eastern land of proxy war since WW1, installing dictators, and funding terrorist?

let me give you a hint.. "white"

sigh time to pull up those videos....

also OP can you find a more Recent article for your "evidences" yours is dated 2008 that literally 9 years ago.
GrimAtramentMar 18, 2017 5:16 PM

Mar 18, 2017 5:48 PM

Jan 2017
Comic_Sans said:
"Anti-Islam articles"? I have provided ONE article which could be considered anti-islamic. The rest of the links lead to pages which could either be considered neutral or actual quotes from the Quran.

Whatever, my point was that if you provide me a article, I can counter that article with another article and in that way contradict everything you say. So therefore, I was saying that the only way to find out the truth is to learn Arabic and read the arabic version of Quran (but I am too lazy for that so I'll pass)
Comic_Sans said:
No, you mean that your articles don't help you, since none of the "evidential" articles you have provided have managed to disprove my arguments or sources.

Did you disprove mine? The thing is that you either insult me (which will of course make me angry as I am a human) or you either talk about how I should disprove your article when you don't even disprove my article.
Now let's see, we are obviously going around a circle. I defend Islam, you ask me to disprove your comment and then I again defend Islam.

Comic_Sans said:
Don't blame your opponent for having better arguments than you.

Now let's see, you claim your argument is better than mine because "I can't disprove your evidence"?
Well then OK, I guess

Comic_Sans said:
I own Mohammad Knut Bergström's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Knut_Bernström) translation of the Quran (with translation notes and explanations of the verses) which has been officially approved by the prestigious Al-Azhar University, I don't need to learn Arabic, thank you very much.

Is it not mis-translated?
In this Quranic verse, the reference is to all believers and the Arabic word 'Azwajikum' is a reference to both men and women. Therefore, the verse informs the reader that amongst one's spouses (husbands and wives) and children, there will be those that one must remain vigilant of.
Restricting this to a reference to ‘wives’ is unwarranted by both the Arabic word usage and context.

Unfortunately, some passages of the Quran are mistranslated to prove that women should stay at home.

Btw you can read the site, they are only a few examples.
Comic_Sans said:
The legal system of Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia, Islamic law derived from the Qur'an and the Sunnah (the traditions) of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

According to you that is. Did you disprove my comment? Ummmm I guess not!
Comic_Sans said:
This changes nothing, my previous post still fits you like a glove.

Well I guess you must be mistaking the glove for socks. You see, we can't wear socks in our hands.
Comic_Sans said:
I don't need to read some Huffposter/SJW Muslim's bullshit article to get a grasp of how Sharia law works, all I have to do is look at countries where Sharia is implemented and read the Quran.

So now you are going to decide who's post is more credible?
Well, what can I say?
I guess you really do believe a non democratic country such as Saudi Arabia which is controlled by a muslim extremist.

Comic_Sans said:
Which was a reference to various rebellious groups, not specifically ISIS.

(01:42-01:44) "Another threat President Obama mentioned was ISIS"
"Well who on earth armed them"

Comic_Sans said:
ISIS aren't the only ones who're fighting against Assad.Rebellious groups and mercenaries who may or may not choose to betray them later on, once again, not ISIS.

They did not betray them, they were fighting Assad from the begining.
(01:47-01:53)"Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad"
"Who created the necessary political/informational climate that facilitated this situation?"
Comic_Sans said:
Yes, ISIS begins extracting oil and allies of the U.S. (he's probably referring to Turkey) buys the oil while the U.S. chooses to turn a blind eye to it, which you can tell by the way he follows up that sentence ("Do you believe the U.S. does not know who is buying it? Is it not their allies that are buying oil from ISIS?")

The “supporting powers to the opposition” referred to are Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the GCC nations such as Qatar, who are in turn being supported by the US-UK-Israeli axis in their struggle to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.

URL
Comic_Sans said:
Yes, because said mercenaries suddenly discover that ISIS pays them more and so they decide to join ISIS.

(03:23) "In those areas, the rebels from civilised syrian opposition forces"
(03:25-03:27)"Immediately joined ISIS because they are paid more"

Comic_Sans said:
That's not the same thing as the U.S. paying mercenaries to join ISIS, that means that the U.S. pays mercenaries to fight on their side and not to join ISIS but then fails to pay them more money than ISIS and so they change sides.

That's the same thing, US knows they'll betray them in the end but they still provided them with weapons. It's indirect of course but the consequences remain the same.

Comic_Sans said:
Because Russia (who is both on Assad's side and against ISIS and rebellious groups) not only chooses to bomb ISIS, it also chooses to bomb rebellious groups (who are against not only ISIS but also Assad), who are on the U.S.' side (who is against Assad and ISIS).

URL
That the United States got involved in Syria in 2006 is revealed in WikiLeaks. That the Pentagon was intent on overthrowing the Syrian government in 2001 is revealed by the Donald Rumsfeld memo shown to Wesley Clark, and by Tony Blair in 2010. So the story in this video of the U.S. taking an interest -- purely humanitarian of course -- only in 2013 is highly misleading.That misdirection also facilitates leaving out of the story the U.S. brushing aside of a peace process proposed by Russia in 2012.

URL
The Islamic State group, al-Qaida, and terrorism are far better tools for marketing wars than communism ever was, because they can be imagined using knives rather than nukes, and because terrorism can never collapse and vanish. If (counterproductively) attacking groups like al-Qaida were what motivated the wars, the United States would not be aiding Saudi Arabia in slaughtering the people of Yemen and increasing the power of al-Qaida there. If peace were the goal, the U.S. would not be sending troops back into Iraq to use the same actions that destroyed that country to supposedly fix it.

Comic_Sans said:
This isn't rocket science.

Funny how you say that because as a physics student, I know there are far more studies difficult than rocket science. For example- Being a Physicist
And that is precisely my goal so rocket science means nothing to me :)
Comic_Sans said:
The rebellious groups and mercenaries, once again, not ISIS. He accuses the U.S. of being stupid for providing weapons to mercenaries despite them knowing there's a risk they might join ISIS tomorrow.

Yeah and they've keep making the same mistakes since 2006 pfft
Comic_Sans said:
Putin said that money was one of the reasons behind the war, not that it was the only reason.

That is the only reason. I've provided two URL's too

Comic_Sans said:
I think you're the one who hasn't watched the video.

Kek!

Comic_Sans said:
Not even all religious followers know their religion by heart. One of my relatives teaches Swedish for immigrants and she has had multiple pupils who claimed that the Quran is the best book ever despite them only having read parts of it or not even having read it.

I don't know which muslims you've met (obviously the fake ones) but the muslims I've met are very religious. And yes they don't kill people or cover their body all the time (because that's not what a muslim is). A real muslim is someone who prays 5 times a day.

Comic_Sans said:
The fact that you know many Muslims doesn't mean anything. Them being Muslims doesn't automatically mean that they know everything about their own religion.

Yes and you know more than them pfft

Btw this is what happens when you talk with Rarusu_ too much. He has completely brainwashed you. Also, why don't you ask Rarusu_ about me?
Rarusu_ and I did talk a couple of times :D

Also, I have to study. Whenever I get in a argument with you, I can't take my eyes of myanimelist so please next time don't go around circles. It's a waste of time.
You always copy paste the same thing or insult me.
If you are not in a mood for a argument then please DON'T REPLY!
swirlydragonMar 18, 2017 6:29 PM

Mar 18, 2017 6:17 PM

Jan 2017
@Rasheed
Yo bro!
What happened to you?
I thought you were the cool type of guy (Well you still are)
Btw sorry, if I offended you somewhere.
I just lose my cool when I talk to this hypocritical/hatred filled lady (Comic_Sans)
Btw you are not replying to my comments anymore.
Are you trying to play hard to get or something? lol
swirlydragonMar 18, 2017 6:26 PM

Mar 18, 2017 6:59 PM

Mar 2014
@Swirly
Whatever, my point was that if you provide me a article, I can counter that article with another article and in that way contradict everything you say.
"Contradict everything I say"? No, you haven't managed to contradict anything. All you've done so far is posting lovey-dovey verses out of the Quran and articles written by SJWs to prove that Islam is a super lovely peaceful religion and then, when I counter them with Quran verses and facts (such as the legal system of Saudi Arabia being based on Sharia) which show that no, Islam isn't the lovey-dovey religion you're trying to make it out to be, you go off with the tail between your legs only to come back later on and post similar verses (or even the same), all while having failed to explain or disprove the existence of the verses I posted.
So therefore, I was saying that the only way to find out the truth is to learn Arabic and read the arabic version of Quran (but I am too lazy for that so I'll pass)
How do you think Mohammed Knut Bernström managed to translate the Quran? By knowing Arabic, of course, and the translation was approved by the Al-Azhar University, which is an Egyptian university (meaning that whoever approved of the translation most certainly knows Arabic).

If the Al-Azhar University thinks Bernström's translation is good enough then it should be good enough for everybody else.
Did you disprove mine? The thing is that you either insult me (which will of course make me angry as I am a human) or you either talk about how I should disprove your article when you don't even disprove my article.
I have been doing nothing but disproving your so called "evidence" of Islam being an all around lovey-dovey religion.

The truth isn't insulting, it is simply the truth.
Now let's see, we are obviously going around a circle. I defend Islam, you ask me to disprove your comment and then I again defend Islam.
No, you post some bullshit about Islam being all about peace and love, I post Quran quotes and facts which show that it isn't, you fail to explain the existence of said verses.
Now let's see, you claim your argument is better than mine because "I can't disprove your evidence"?
Well then OwK, I guess
Yes, I'd say that if you can't prove that your opponent is wrong, then your arguments probably aren't that good.
Is it not mis-translated?
In this Quranic verse, the reference is to all believers and the Arabic word 'Azwajikum' is a reference to both men and women. Therefore, the verse informs the reader that amongst one's spouses (husbands and wives) and children, there will be those that one must remain vigilant of.
Restricting this to a reference to ‘wives’ is unwarranted by both the Arabic word usage and context.
Unfortunately, some passages of the Quran are mistranslated to prove that women should stay at home.

Btw you can read the site, they are only a few examples.
Let's see, Bernström's translation was approved by the Al-Azhar University, which, apart from being Egypt's oldest degree-granting university, also is renowned as Sunni Islam’s "most prestigious university", meaning that they are among leading experts when it comes to Islam. Meanwhile, all you've got is some random moron on the internet sobbing about muh mistranslations and who we know nothing about.
According to you that is. Did you disprove my comment? Ummmm I guess not!
Yes, you claimed Sharia was all about love and peace, I pointed to non loving and non peaceful Quran verses which Sharia is based on and countries where Sharia is implemented.
Well I guess you must be mistaking the glove for socks. You see, we can't wear socks in our hands.
Until you have managed to prove that all of the evidence I posted is false through and through, the glove will remain a glove.
So now you are going to decide who's post is more credible?
Who is a post?

Until you have managed to prove that the evidence that I have brought forward which disproves your evidence is false, yes, I am the one who gets to decide which sources are more credible.
Well, what can I say?
I guess you really do believe a non democratic country such as Saudi Arabia which is controlled by a muslim extremist.
Yes, that's because it is, and you have yet to prove that not to be the case.
(01:42-01:44) "Another threat President Obama mentioned was ISIS"
"Well who on earth armed them"
A sentence which is then followed by "Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad", which is a reference to the rebellious groups in general, not ISIS.
They did not betray them, they were fighting Assad from the begining.
(01:47-01:53)"Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad"
"Who created the necessary political/informational climate that facilitated this situation?"
This changes nothing of what I said. The fact that the U.S. funds certain groups which are fighting against Assad does not mean that they are funding all of them, meaning that if a mercenary initially chooses to fight on the rebellious groups' side but then chooses to join ISIS then he would still have been fighting against Assad all along.
Yes, ISIS begins extracting oil and allies of the U.S. (he's probably referring to Turkey) buys the oil while the U.S. chooses to turn a blind eye to it, which you can tell by the way he follows up that sentence ("Do you believe the U.S. does not know who is buying it? Is it not their allies that are buying oil from ISIS?")
The “supporting powers to the opposition” referred to are Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the GCC nations such as Qatar, who are in turn being supported by the US-UK-Israeli axis in their struggle to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.
URL
You are more or less repeating what I just said and bringing nothing new to the table. This still doesn't prove that the U.S. funds ISIS directly.
(03:23) "In those areas, the rebels from civilised syrian opposition forces"
(03:25-03:27)"Immediately joined ISIS because they are paid more"
You are once again repeating what I just said and thus once again failing to disprove my point. You didn't even state what your argument was.
That's the same thing, US knows they'll betray them in the end but they still provided them with weapons. It's indirect of course but the consequences remain the same.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

Don't underestimate the power of wishful thinking.
URL
That the United States got involved in Syria in 2006 is revealed in WikiLeaks. That the Pentagon was intent on overthrowing the Syrian government in 2001 is revealed by the Donald Rumsfeld memo shown to Wesley Clark, and by Tony Blair in 2010. So the story in this video of the U.S. taking an interest -- purely humanitarian of course -- only in 2013 is highly misleading.That misdirection also facilitates leaving out of the story the U.S. brushing aside of a peace process proposed by Russia in 2012.

URL
The Islamic State group, al-Qaida, and terrorism are far better tools for marketing wars than communism ever was, because they can be imagined using knives rather than nukes, and because terrorism can never collapse and vanish. If (counterproductively) attacking groups like al-Qaida were what motivated the wars, the United States would not be aiding Saudi Arabia in slaughtering the people of Yemen and increasing the power of al-Qaida there. If peace were the goal, the U.S. would not be sending troops back into Iraq to use the same actions that destroyed that country to supposedly fix it.
None of this disproves what I just said or proves that the U.S. is funding ISIS directly/was planning to use anything but standard rebellious groups as their tools to overthrow the Syrian government.

I have already stated that I know that the U.S. turns a blind eye to what their allies are doing. That still isn't the same thing as funding ISIS directly.
Funny how you say that because as a physics student, I know there are far more studies difficult than rocket science. For example- Being a Physicist
And that is my precisely my goal so rocket science means nothing to me :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proverb
Yeah and they've keep making the same mistakes since 2006 pfft
Yes, because idiots will keep on doing idiotic things.
That is the only reason. I've provided two URL's too
None of the links you provided state that it is the only reason, they state that money is one of the major factors.
Kek!
You can kek me all you want.
I don't know which muslims you've met (obviously the fake ones) but the muslims I've met are very religious. And yes they don't kill people or cover their body all the time (because that's not what a muslim is). A real muslim is someone who prays 5 times a day.
So because all of the Muslims you have met have been significantly religious, that means that every single Muslim follows their religion by the book and knows every little single detail about their religion?

Why are you assuming that all Muslims are the same? That's incredibly offensive to liberal/secular/reformist Muslims.
Yes and you know more than them pfft
Yes.
Btw this is what happens when you talk with Rarusu_ too much. He has completely brainwashed you. Also, why don't you ask Rarusu_ about me?
Rarusu_ and I did talk a couple of times :D
Rarusu_ has nothing to do with this. I was highly critical of Islam and other religions before I even encountered him.

He's free to talk to whoever he wants to talk to.
Also, I have to study. Whenever I get in a argument with you, I can't take my eyes of myanimelist so please next time don't go around circles. It's a waste of time.
You always copy paste the same thing or insult me.
Until you have managed to disprove my sources, my arguments still stand.
If you are not in a mood for a argument then please DON'T REPLY!
Nobody's forcing you to reply to me.
Comic_SansMar 18, 2017 7:10 PM
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2017 6:59 PM

Mar 2016
What a joke, source is over half a decade old. I've never really understood why people care so much about race. I also don't understand how white Americans are a "second grade of white people" most white Americans can trace their roots directly from Europe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Mar 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Aug 2009
Lmao I don't understand these alt-white ppl and their white genocide and hatred of race mixing. Who the hell cares.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 18, 2017 9:16 PM

Jan 2015
Thread locked for constant flaming and 9 year old news source.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.