Mar 16, 2017 2:05 PM
this is such a fun funny watch hoping for season 3
Modified by audac1ous, Apr 15, 3:14 PM

Mar 16, 2017 2:35 PM
I hope not honestly.

Mar 16, 2017 4:01 PM
Anime Moderator
watch'em all

I enjoyed this show so much I just bought the light novel.
My goal is to watch as much anime as possible. On my profile you will also find a list of seen cartoons & movies. Sometimes I release older anime or sub some things. If you have any questions, just ask!

Mar 16, 2017 6:06 PM

I hope so too. Not many anime as of the last few years that entertains me with everyday antics, let alone tying it into the main story.

Mar 16, 2017 6:24 PM
I hope so too, but there was so much wrong with season 2, it makes me feel like they are just going to screw up season 3 completely.

Mar 17, 2017 5:22 AM

Fix the title dude, dont leave it with a typo like that :P

Mar 17, 2017 5:54 AM

I hope so too, rarely to find good comedy anime like this one this days.

Mar 17, 2017 1:50 PM
I think it's the only show I've ever seen that actually managed to make me laugh out loud...

I love every aspect of it, and I NEED SEASON 3!

Mar 17, 2017 2:16 PM

Really one of the few anime that I actually want to see more of and want to do well. Great comedy and unique characters. Hoping for a season 3 as well.

Mar 17, 2017 8:19 PM
Of course there will be a season 3 they haven't defeated the demon king yet :v

Mar 17, 2017 9:59 PM

Snow_Storm said:
Of course there will be a season 3 they haven't defeated the demon king yet :v

Except so many good anime don't get renewed and leave us hanging like that. It happens all the time.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!

Mar 18, 2017 2:20 AM
Season 2 was bumpy at first but it ended up well. Still deserves a season 3

Mar 18, 2017 5:33 AM
They might announce season 3 during the KonoSuba Event.

If they don't, if they can conclude it's a financial success, then expect a S3 announcement on July 2017.

S3 is possible, don't panic.

Mar 18, 2017 5:53 AM

Theduffman999 said:
I hope not honestly.
Amen to that. Sick of the same jokes and 1D bitches over and over again.
The necessity of character development, which is not the same as fleshing out a character's personality or backstory, is a fallacy. So is the necessity of an overarching narrative, which is not the same as a story or narrative since even episodic shows have episodic stories and things with no overarching narrative are still written narratives.

Mar 18, 2017 5:56 AM

imeli said:
I hope so too, but there was so much wrong with season 2, it makes me feel like they are just going to screw up season 3 completely.

Same here, except that i hope they can make it better than this season :/
it had fun moment, it was also cool to see more Wiz and her background, but in overall it was missing something, and certain stuff felt a bit forced.

but still thumb up for a new season.

Mar 18, 2017 8:14 AM
Edrinn said:
imeli said:

it had fun moment, it was also cool to see more Wiz and her background, but in overall it was missing something, and certain stuff felt a bit forced.

we need more megumin. she was absent from these 10 episodes except for taking part in a couple explosions. also they need to get back on the main story of defeating the demon king or whatever. It's becoming a crappy SOL.

Mar 18, 2017 8:21 AM

imeli said:
Edrinn said:

we need more megumin. she was absent from these 10 episodes except for taking part in a couple explosions. also they need to get back on the main story of defeating the demon king or whatever. It's becoming a crappy SOL.

Konosuba was always a SOL, defeating demon king storyline was never meant to be taken seriously like some other fantasy anime, since its supposed to be a parody.. there will be more megumin if s3 happens tho

Mar 18, 2017 8:29 AM
Frostbytes said:
imeli said:

Konosuba was always a SOL, defeating demon king storyline was never meant to be taken seriously like some other fantasy anime, since its supposed to be a parody.. there will be more megumin if s3 happens tho

Meh.. why isn't it meant to be taken seriously? It's listed as comedy/adventure so I would like to think that it has some sort of storyline. Unless I'm wrong and the light novel is also about them just doing SOL stuff in fantasyland.

Mar 18, 2017 8:32 AM

imeli said:
Frostbytes said:

Meh.. why isn't it meant to be taken seriously? It's listed as comedy/adventure so I would like to think that it has some sort of storyline. Unless I'm wrong and the light novel is also about them just doing SOL stuff in fantasyland.

The villains are themselves a joke(except maybe one or two) in the first place if you haven't realized yet, it's a parody that's why. They encounter many demon king generals but "defeating demon king army" has never been the main focus, kazuma is not the type of guy who will risk his life for heroic stuff.

Mar 18, 2017 8:38 AM
Frostbytes said:
imeli said:

The villains are themselves a joke(except maybe one or two) in the first place if you haven't realized yet, it's a parody that's why. They encounter many demon king generals but "defeating demon king army" has never been the main focus, kazuma is not the type of guy who will risk his life for heroic stuff.

If that's true then I hope there is some new comedy if they decide to make S3 besides re-used sex jokes.

Mar 18, 2017 8:46 AM

Hm...I don't really understand the criticism for this show.
I thought it was hilarious and I really hope we'll get a season 3

Mar 21, 2017 8:11 PM
wait.....how they want to defeat demon king ? How aqua back ? This anime already end or not ?

Apr 15, 4:35 AM

hope we do get a Seasqn 3 too ;)
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Apr 19, 11:21 PM
Frostbytes said:
imeli said:

you wrong at all, the real story in the LN is

[/spoiler]
they will be meet a demon king

May 11, 5:13 PM

milanogates said:
Frostbytes said:

you wrong at all, the real story in the LN is

[/spoiler]
they will be meet a demon king

The spoiler button didn't work

May 14, 6:06 PM
i
imeli said:
Frostbytes said:

ts meant to be taken seriously and kazuma is tryinng to defeat the demon lord he just needs to level up first as he doesnt have the overpowering other isekai protagonists have so he needs to play in real time and level up normally

May 14, 6:10 PM
Frostbytes said:
imeli said:

it has always been the main focus to defeat the demon lord and his armt but they realize they are still a couple of weaklings which is why they do what they can to level up even when they came into a butt load of money they started talking about how to defeat the demon lord and came up with the wonderful plan to hire adventurers to do it
its not that they have no main focus its that they are trying to raise their level and get power so they can have a chance to defeat the demon lord which

May 17, 12:05 AM
yes i wish they made it 3rd season

May 21, 7:20 AM
yes actually i really love this anime. so I hope the third season will release

Aug 9, 10:59 AM
Any news about season 3?

Aug 10, 9:18 AM

Since we are getting a movie so we should also hope for the season 3.