Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 16, 2017 12:56 AM

Mar 2016
I know many people have asked this question but is this any good? Is the romantic drama like inuyasha?Because it really pissed me off and I hated it. I usually don't trust the user recs but it says this is similar to Zero no Tsukaima which was decent but female lead was kinda irritating. The user recs also says this is similar to Toaru Majutsu no Index(Which is my all time favourite).So I really don't know what to think. 2 vastly different anime was given as recommendations. I'm confused. So do you think i'll enjoy this?

Thank you

PS. By the way I didn't like toradora too.
Mar 16, 2017 2:10 AM

Oct 2013
littlegiant9330 said:
I know many people have asked this question but is this any good? Is the romantic drama like inuyasha?Because it really pissed me off and I hated it. I usually don't trust the user recs but it says this is similar to Zero no Tsukaima which was decent but female lead was kinda irritating. The user recs also says this is similar to Toaru Majutsu no Index(Which is my all time favourite).So I really don't know what to think. 2 vastly different anime was given as recommendations. I'm confused. So do you think i'll enjoy this?

Thank you

well the show is in my favourites so of course I will see it as good
Shana is similar to Louise but not as hardcore when it comes to the tsun is all I can really say
but they have different life goals also with the plot being nothing like each other when it comes to story
I can't really think of anyway it is like Inuyasha but my friend has it and Shana in his favourites so I guess I can't rule out the possibility
I also have Index in my favourites like you do but they have nothing in common with the exception being done by the same studio

and having action
Mar 16, 2017 2:23 AM

Mar 2016
Deknijff said:
littlegiant9330 said:

Thank you

Shana is similar to Louise but not as hardcore when it comes to the tsun is all I can really say
but they have different life goals also with the plot being nothing like each other when it comes to story
I can't really think of anyway it is like Inuyasha but my friend has it and Shana in his favourites so I guess I can't rule out the possibility
I also have Index in my favourites like you do but they have nothing in common with the exception being done by the same studio

and having action

Thank you for replying. I'll be giving it a try.. i 've also heard many people saying the third season is terrible. Does it not follow the light novel? what's your opinion on this?
Mar 16, 2017 2:35 AM

Oct 2013
littlegiant9330 said:
Deknijff said:

and having action
Thank you for replying. I'll be giving it a try.. i 've also heard many people saying the third season is terrible. Does it not follow the light novel? what's your opinion on this?
I have not read the LN so I sadly do not know how much it fallows it
I personally love season 3 but of course it is not perfect as no anime is
in my experience most people who do not like season 3 are turned off by Yuji becoming the quote on quote bad guy of the show
but then there is the problem of every criticism Ive seen of the show from people can be boiled down to that they didn't pay attention honestly
Mar 16, 2017 2:41 AM

Mar 2016
Deknijff said:
littlegiant9330 said:
in my experience most people who do not like season 3 are turned off by Yuji becoming the quote on quote bad guy of the show
but then there is the problem of every criticism Ive seen of the show from people can be boiled down to that they didn't pay attention honestly

Thank you. Your opinion was helpful. I'll be watching all 3 seasons and OVA.
Mar 16, 2017 2:44 AM

Oct 2013
littlegiant9330 said:
Deknijff said:
Thank you. Your opinion was helpful. I'll be watching all 3 seasons and OVA.
Im glad I could be of help and hope you do enjoy the show

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 5 Discussion

stephy_ccs - Jul 2, 2008

27 by Dywei »»
Jan 31, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 4 Discussion

Chilli-Kun - Mar 10, 2008

44 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 16 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 7, 2008

37 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - May 9, 2008

58 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 20, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 8 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 5, 2008

39 by GoddessOfSake »»
Sep 23, 2023 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.