Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Is my dream a prophecy or a product of wishful thinking?
Mar 13, 2017 6:37 PM

Nov 2015
In my dream, we got news! They announced that they will add new scenes not found in the VN. And then I was uncontainably hyped! Now, minutes after waking up.. I realized I had that dream, a bit depressed for my wishful thinking shattering me with that false hope. What do you think? Is it just my wishful thinking or it's actually a prophecy?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 6:53 PM
Apr 2014
If it is the choice of Steins gate your prophecy might be true .
Mar 13, 2017 6:59 PM

Nov 2015
MifuFumi said:
El.
Psy.
Kongroo.

Speaking of jokes, I think I should've asked "Is this the choice of Steins Gate?" and the options would be "Chuunnibyou-otsu!" (Chunnibyou fail!) and "El Psy Kongroo".
AX3MMar 13, 2017 7:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 7:23 PM
Apr 2014
AX3M said:
MifuFumi said:
El.
Psy.
Kongroo.

Speaking of jokes, I think I should've asked "Is this the choice of Steins Gate?" and the options would be "Chuunnibyou-otsu!" (Chunnibyou fail!) and "El Psy Kongroo".
You should've would have been a lot more fuuny
Mar 14, 2017 4:16 AM

Nov 2015
MifuFumi said:
AX3M said:
El.
Psy.
Kongroo.

You should've would have been a lot more fuuny
Couldn't agree more. The thing is I wanted people to take my post seriously since I was merely being serious about the topic. I'm still waiting for interesting opinions to appear.
Mar 14, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2016
The anime will only need some clarity and explicit explanation to become masterpiece.

it doesnt really need other material sources except drama CD Beta and Amadeus script
Mar 14, 2017 12:52 PM

Feb 2016
Of course they will. Even the original S;G anime had extra scenes.
There's no way they are leaving it so unfinished as in the VN.
Mar 16, 2017 4:26 AM

Nov 2015
Aquamirror said:
Could you be more specific with "extra scenes"? Are you referring to the scenes found only in the anime series (excluding the ep 25 OVA), if there are any? ..or the OVA itself?
Mar 16, 2017 10:11 AM

Feb 2016
AX3M said:
Aquamirror said:
Could you be more specific with "extra scenes"? Are you referring to the scenes found only in the anime series (excluding the ep 25 OVA), if there are any? ..or the OVA itself?

For example the scenes just before the D-Mail got deleted. In the VN you just press enter and things change, while in the anime it was more dramatic when Okabe presses the key and just before the WL switch Kurisu opens the door; that was fucking powerful! There were others as well, but I can't think of anything particular at the moment.
Although there were parts that were changed, like the whole FB+Moeka reveal and death.. and some other interesting branches, but overall the anime completely delivered the important parts of the story.

I have hope they will expand better the missing parts in 0, especially with the side materials like drama cds and amadeus script which didn't quite made it complete into the game. I feel there were even some inbetween linking scenes that were specifically made to appear better in anime and to act like some sort of anchor between the episodes to improve the mystery/hype like the dead monkeys scene.
The real problem is just the lack of clarity. Everything else is nice, if you explain the important parts better the anime won't have problems... Although speculations are nice and things have pretty conclusive answers if you think about them.

Anime > VN i bet !!!
Mar 16, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2013
Even Hououin Kyouma would be amazed at how far off the deep end you are lol

we'll get the anime, it might suck, but we can at least enjoy the ride
Mar 16, 2017 11:16 AM

Dec 2007
It is a prophecy. Whether it is a false or a true prophecy shall be put to the test.
Time will tell.

"It all reaches to the same end..."
I don't rememer the rest of the Steins;Gate tagline.

Basically if Hamasaki Hiroshi aka "The Sleeping Master" directs it, it will be the ultimate El Psy Kongroo adaptation.
Sep 1, 2017 2:05 AM

Dec 2014
Aquamirror said:
For example the scenes just before the D-Mail got deleted. In the VN you just press enter and things change, while in the anime it was more dramatic when Okabe presses the key and just before the WL switch Kurisu opens the door; that was fucking powerful! There were others as well, but I can't think of anything particular at the moment.
It also happened in the VN, you fucktard.
Nov 22, 2017 11:46 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah whatever.
I once had a dream that I didn't disappoint my parents, yet here I am right now on MAL.

Haven't put much stock in dreams since then...
Nov 23, 2017 3:35 AM

Jan 2017
I myself expected the devs to announce the anime today or at least some news about it because it's November 23, the day when it all started in the vn. And considering that you posted it today, it might be a prophecy (the choice of the almighty Steiner Door).
P.S.: they promised that it'd be Fall 2017 in their summer teaser but it seems we aren't going to see it until spring.
Well... if that's its choice, I have no right to argue... alright then, end of line.
El Psy Colgate
Nov 23, 2017 4:06 AM

Nov 2015
Roflan said:
I myself expected the devs to announce the anime today or at least some news about it because it's November 23, the day when it all started in the vn. And considering that you posted it today, it might be a prophecy (the choice of the almighty Steiner Door).
P.S.: they promised that it'd be Fall 2017 in their summer teaser but it seems we aren't going to see it until spring.
Well... if that's its choice, I have no right to argue... alright then, end of line.
El Psy Colgate
What do you mean I posted it today? I posted on March 14 this year lol.
Mickdrew said:
Yeah whatever.
I once had a dream that I didn't disappoint my parents, yet here I am right now on MAL.

Wow man... you trying to be like a more ridiculous version of Hachiman?
Nov 23, 2017 6:44 AM

Jan 2017
AX3M said:
Roflan said:
El Psy Colgate
What do you mean I posted it today? I posted on March 14 this year lol.
Mickdrew said:
Yeah whatever.

Wow man... you trying to be like a more ridiculous version of Hachiman?

Lol, I saw the date 23 november before clicking on this post, that's strange idk what was that. Your dream must have arrived a year earlier than needed then
Apr 2, 2018 4:24 AM

Nov 2015
AX3M said:
In my dream, we got news! They announced that they will add new scenes not found in the VN.

@DistantValhalla on Twitter said:
Hm... Mamoru Miyano said Zero's anime will include cutting-room floor content that'll come as a surprise even to the VN readers. It'll probably be more elaboration on how all the routes join into each other... Guess you can count on me to bitch about the subs every week. Ohoho.
Source: https://twitter.com/DistantValhalla/status/978014843511943168

OMFG THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE TRUE AFTER ALL!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!
AX3MApr 2, 2018 4:33 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.