Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 1:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Why is this manga so good?! Motomi-sensei you are so amazing!

All the while reading this chapter, I could seriously feel Fumi's struggles to not turn into that Black Queen! And all the while Kyuutarou kept her encouraging that she can do it because there are those who are waiting for her, those who really cherish her and love her.

I am so glad that the girl Ataru mentioned turned out to be someone else and not Fumi. I seriously for once thought Fumi was on her way to become the Black Queen but I am proud of her for being able to recognize Kyuutarou for his kind words. I am sure when everything is settled, she will be grimly reminded that she wanted to strangle her Kyuutarou-sama, the person she adores the most; but knowing how Kyuutarou is, I am sure he will make her feel not guilty for what she tried to do to him. After all, he is in love with her and he understands her better than anyone else ever could.

While it seems the Ataru's arc is reaching its climax I want to emphasize on how much I am in love with manga! This seriously needs an adaptation into an anime. It's just that good!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Quality Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 7, 2016

1 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Oct 6, 2023 12:04 PM

» Dengeki Daisy crossover

KaGi-13 - Jun 24, 2023

4 by KaGi-13 »»
Jul 3, 2023 5:59 PM

» do i have to read the prequel to this?

MahoShojoEnjoyer - Dec 25, 2022

2 by Short_Circut »»
Dec 25, 2022 3:17 PM

Poll: » Queen's Quality Chapter 43 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 22, 2019

1 by ialex32 »»
Oct 2, 2022 9:53 PM

Poll: » Queen's Quality Chapter 28 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 20, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 20, 2017 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.