Forum Settings
Forums
Lovesick Ellie
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 12:16 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, I never saw the mosaic censorship coming! This manga has gotten so bold all of a sudden... well wait! I don't wanna get into the same thought process of my pervy Ellie! <3

This manga never ceases to make me smile. Why are Akira and Ellie so cute together! The moment they waved bye-bye it stung in my poor kokoro!

Sakura is such a meanie. But even though she is Akira's cousin, I am sure her adoration for her brother is just like that and she wouldn't want to give up someone she has grown up with. Shiota-sensei, get hold of your daughter!

Loved it how Ellie's old man was ready with a baseball bat with nails on it to receive Akira with a lot of affection(?). And then Ellie mama would just go out with Oumi-kun herself! Ellie's family sure is something! Lol.

Loved it when Ellie's smile got Sakura blushing. Ellie is so amazing.

And then just when I thought it couldn't get cuter when Ellie and Akira held hands and blushed, Ellie goes and says she wants to do it RAW, OMG! Someone teach her proper words, decent ones at it, please! <3

Loved it when Akira kissed her hand. That was so cute! But Sakura saw it and gave Ellie the reminder that she must not get carried away since they aren't dating and be more conscious about her situation! I smell trouble just around the corner of the new year, so does Ellie and it is already new year!

5/5 or like I will ever give this manga anything lower!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koiwazurai no Ellie Chapter 43 Discussion

Mayuka - Jun 16, 2020

5 by aylamp »»
Jul 16, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Koiwazurai no Ellie Chapter 18 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 26, 2017

1 by AVlV »»
Oct 10, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Koiwazurai no Ellie Chapter 15 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 24, 2016

1 by ialex32 »»
Sep 13, 2022 1:18 PM

Poll: » Koiwazurai no Ellie Chapter 2 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 26, 2016

1 by sleepysnowangel »»
Apr 23, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Koi Wazurai no Ellie Chapter 1 Discussion

Vindstot - Aug 21, 2015

5 by sleepysnowangel »»
Apr 22, 2022 9:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.