Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Ranma ½ OVA Episode 6 Discussion

Mar 12, 2017 6:42 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice combinated attack.
Lol, Happosai was their "father".

Feb 23, 2020 4:49 PM

There are definitely times where I ship Akane and Ryouga.

Good stuff in this OVA, kinda makes me want to rewatch the whole series again.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation

Go vote here if you're a One Piece enjoyer.

Jul 21, 2021 5:10 AM

As a pause from watching the regular series in its entirety for the third or fourth time, i saw this OVA today because it was the most interesting according to the plot and i remember almost nothing from all the other ones, because in italy they exist on VHS only and have been broadcast probably just once by Mtv in the spring of 2002 (in fact i remembered the one with the shrinking teacher).

This was enjoyable, and the two sisters were likable additions (expecially the younger one). Kinda expected that Happosai could have been behind all of the story even if he appeared only at the very final minutes

Aug 4, 2021 12:44 PM

Did they run out of budget in the end? The last fight scenes and the ending scenes were pretty much stills with no animation.