Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Maga-Tsuki Chapter 65 Discussion

Mar 12, 2017 11:37 AM
Hug Addict <3

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well... I guess that's it. The final chapter. And io and behold we actually have a true harem ending on our hands? :o

If only To LOVE-Ru Darkness could've done the same

Pretty decent manga overall by romcom standards. Will definitely be missed

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
Hit me up if you want someone to flirt with for a bit ^^
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Mar 13, 2017 1:34 AM

It ended, Harem Ending is always welcome, It's cool that author included Momotan as a wife along the others and did not forget about her, also best girl Akari is Legal Wife FTW!

Overall it was a good series, had it's down parts but still had a good ending, the first arc with the "shared" soul and "keeping contact with reanimation kiss" was way better than the over the top ecchiness that came later imo, though at first it was also amusing until it got over used.

I'll probably reread it whenever I want to have a laugh from the first chapters.

Mar 13, 2017 1:43 AM

This manga was quite interesting in the beginning, but got very repetitive and boring pretty fast. Therefore the reading became the skimming throught pages. About the ending, don't really know what to say, it simply didn't stand out in any way felt like just average chapter for this manga.
Modified by allenjke, Mar 14, 2017 1:45 AM

Mar 13, 2017 3:38 AM

Hmm... maybe it's because I've been waiting for this chapter for so long, but I can't help but be a bit disappointed in this ending. :(

Harem endings are always good, but this time around it feels more like a status-quo. Sure, they may be officially married, but nothing changed.
What the feth did Momo come here for?! She's not even a secondary character, just an annoying pest.
I liked small Izuna better.
I couldn't care less about the other two goddesses.
In the end, Akari was the only one who truly deserved the guy.

I fee almostl bad about it, but I'm going to lower my final score from 8 to 7. :(

Mar 13, 2017 9:09 AM

He actually got married but still maintained his harem. What a hero for all harem protagonists.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou

Mar 13, 2017 9:22 AM

Great ending for once . i'm happy the author didn't give up on his ending like most of them do but damn , it sure is difficult to find a manga with an actual harem ending

Mar 14, 2017 11:40 AM
Free Shrugs

I loved the faces they had on when they got interrupted at night. It was a nice ending, had me laughing a couple of times.
Modified by RedTie, Mar 14, 2017 11:43 AM

Mar 14, 2017 3:39 PM

I guess it's finally over.
The League of Demon Sealers! The First Generation is the Ancestor. The Second Generation is the Inheritor. The Third Generation is the most powerful. After the Fourth Generation, the successive generations grow weaker…. But the Ninth Generation is the ultimate! If the Ninth Generation is not slain, it is the pinnacle!

Mar 15, 2017 4:10 AM

Well, that ending was quite satisfying.

Mar 15, 2017 2:12 PM

This is what all harem anime/manga should have ended.
It's good that he marry all the girls, but damn he didn't get some action at all lol.
Anyway, overall better than To-Love-Ru-Darkness ending (such a shame).
9/10

Mar 21, 2017 10:03 PM

it's fun while it lasted... 7/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Mar 28, 2017 10:25 PM

roflol

& i'm pretty sure Hinata's nape is already penetrated...........

Mar 30, 2017 1:50 PM

So all the girls won in the end...

I bet no one is surprised. I wanted to see a sexy time chapter though just to see how the manga artist would of done it

May 1, 2017 5:18 PM

Disappointing ending. It always irks me when the author keeps the status quo to appease to all readers.
Feel free to suggest me new series on my profile or through pm, or send me anything else really and let's have a chat

May 5, 2017 5:46 AM
なのだ

I liked this ending. That'd be sad if other girls didn't come back.

Overall it was surprisingly enjoyabe manga. Length was just right, no forced drama, good comedy. I guess ecchi parts and generally art could be better. 7-8/10 for me.

May 11, 2017 9:37 PM

Fun manga to read, it was funny, good characters, etc. Glad all the girls came back.

8/10

May 15, 2017 7:41 PM

I liked the first part of this manga then it became so boring after a while, not even the beautiful art style could save it ._.

also I hate harem endings, it's a cheap and easy way to end a series, but considering this manga ending up being purely comedy I guess it was to be expected.

May 28, 2017 9:46 PM

this is how every harem anime/manga should have ended.
Marry the important one, get the rest later.

If only To Love-Ru done this, my life would be complete.
Modified by Abyhape, May 28, 2017 9:57 PM

Jun 4, 2017 5:30 AM

I'll miss this manga so much... Definitely one of the best romcoms I've read ^_^

Jul 21, 2017 7:04 PM
Loved this manga finished reading today and was satisfied with the ending.
True it got it's ups and downs, but still was enjoyable and a Harem ending is always welcome.

Aug 16, 2017 11:22 PM
Cockblocked by his harem on on their own wedding night. He's gonna die a virgin, be it from old age or terminal blue balls.

Only girl besides the sister that I really liked was the fox goddess. Actually those were the only two characters I liked.

But it was funny enough overall, 7/10.

Abyhape said:
this is how every harem anime/manga should have ended.
Marry the important one, get the rest later.

What are you talking about? He married them all at the same time, none of them came "later" (besides coming later to, yet again, cockblock him)

Aug 18, 2017 4:50 PM

Loved the manga and thrilled that the mangaka didn't pussy out of a harem ending like some did...

Really enjoyed the story and it never seriously disappointed me, so I'll give it a 9/10.
Modified by Casyle, Aug 19, 2017 10:58 AM

Aug 31, 2017 1:46 PM

While I was on Akari's team the entire time, I was somewhat happy and ok with how it ended, Akari still got the MC's love, everyone is like package extra family to them.

Nov 2, 2017 1:56 PM

He ended up having a great harem. At least Akari is his legal wife.

Good series and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. 8/10.

Nov 8, 2017 7:22 PM

I'm really glad this concluded in a harem ending, although I didn't expect Momo-tan to be among the wives.

Overall this manga was such a blast, amazingly hilarious and entertaining, this is the most creative and funny harem manga I've ever read. 10/10 and adding it to my favorites.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Nov 25, 2017 10:00 AM

Random Thoughts:
That's the best harem ending! And all the girls was back and they are all still friends!
And most of all the chosen girl was the childhood friend which was rarely gets chosen! I'm so happy!
But damn it, even though I just read this for 12 hours I'm missing it already! Well anyway I'll rate this an 8 out 10 score overall!
Haters always gonna hate.

Jan 5, 2018 3:24 PM

Another cancer harem with cancer harem ending. So good!

Jan 5, 2018 3:25 PM

Mezo-RPWPA said:
Great ending for once . i'm happy the author didn't give up on his ending like most of them do but damn , it sure is difficult to find a manga with an actual harem ending

What do you mean its diffcult? 99% of harems have either a harem or an open -which technically is a harem- ending... unfortunately... harems are garbage

Jan 6, 2018 5:46 AM

ImAWeebUwU said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

What do you mean its diffcult? 99% of harems have either a harem or an open -which technically is a harem- ending... unfortunately... harems are garbage

All harem manga end in the MC choosing 1 girl, out of all the anime/manga I watched/read only 2 had that type of ending, this one and HDXD, almost all the others had the MC choose 1 girl and that is just an absolute garbage ending.
Nisekoi is the most recent one and that was a horrible ending for different reasons than this just the choice part.

Jan 6, 2018 6:18 AM
Hug Addict <3

ImAWeebUwU said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Open endings are not harem endings at all. An open ending just means no relationship was actually established. A true harem ending means that the MC actually ends up dating or even marrying all the girls in the end simultaneously, which is in fact incredibly rare to see except for maybe in hentai. Grisaia no Rakuen is one example where that happens, this is another. But either way, it's still extremely unusual

Jan 6, 2018 7:12 AM
I'm glad there was an harem ending, altough the relationship between Yasuke and the girls (except Akari) is greatly unbalanced since he doesn't really love them. Well, still better than nothing. This makes reading
even more painful.

Jan 6, 2018 11:22 AM

HaXXspetten said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Open endings are not harem endings at all. An open ending just means no relationship was actually established. A true harem ending means that the MC actually ends up dating or even marrying all the girls in the end simultaneously, which is in fact incredibly rare to see except for maybe in hentai. Grisaia no Rakuen is one example where that happens, this is another. But either way, it's still extremely unusual

Well, idk what shows you are watching then, but most of the harems have a garbage harem ending..

Jan 6, 2018 11:41 AM
Hug Addict <3

ImAWeebUwU said:
HaXXspetten said:

Well, idk what shows you are watching then, but most of the harems have a garbage harem ending..
Most harems just end with the status quo maintained and the guy not ending up in a relationship with anyone, mostly because anime adaptations rarely cover the whole source material when it comes to romcoms so there's no ending actually covered in the first place. But even in romance manga it pretty much always eventually ends with the MC just picking one of the girls at the end and that's about it

Jan 6, 2018 12:02 PM
ImAWeebUwU said:
HaXXspetten said:

Actually true harem endings where the protagonist is in an official relationship with more than one girl aren't quite common and mostly apply to series with supernatural/fantasy elements where it's easier to justify poligamy with different laws or cultures.

Sep 8, 2018 12:58 PM

Very fun manga.7/10 it was a good read

Oct 17, 2018 12:54 PM

I love this manga... It can turn mainstream genres into great and different from other manga with same genres. Very enjoyable, the character, art, story is all great.
Also finally with childhood friend win (but actually the ending is harem ending, LOL).
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。

Nov 29, 2018 8:56 AM
Ok so first off.. what the f•ck? We sit through the whole manga and you end it without even a single kiss with the one you are Married to?? The constant cockblocking makes it so that the MC is going to definetly die a virgin.. i mean not even the ending panels have the slightest bit of ”ending feeling” to them so overall great manga i like it its just the ending that was the mest disappointing thats all. Prob 9.5 / 10

Feb 19, 9:19 PM
SoL Enthusiast

Harem end was alright but I would have preferred Akari only to be honest. Was a fun read anyways.
:)

Preview MangaManga Store