Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 4:44 AM

Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was difficult to find to.

I watched this without subs so again I'm not sure what it was about.

If anyone wants to know where I watched this, send me a private message and I'll send the link.
Nanika ga Okashii
Nov 16, 2017 3:27 PM
May 2009
It is on DM. Unsubbed, but the dialogue is not worth subbing.
Nov 18, 2018 10:42 PM

Aug 2018
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrvgf7

No subs. If you're a big enough weeb you could understand a portion of the pretty pointless dialogue. ALSO DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG?? IF SO DM ME PLEASE
May 5, 2020 3:14 PM
Jul 2018
And now this one has more of a fantasy theme to it. It is good, it meshes well with my kiddy self. The ending song was nice to listen to too. Unfortunately, the subbed version hasn't been found as of yet.

Now that all the commercials are supposedly done, I did notice that every time Megumi eats that small candy, which is why these commercials were created for I presume, she suddenly receives enlightenment, and that helps her solve each dilemma. It works for younger audiences to be captivated by these candies they're promoting, I guess.
Dec 21, 2021 10:38 PM

Jul 2020
Rimzyy said:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrvgf7

No subs. If you're a big enough weeb you could understand a portion of the pretty pointless dialogue. ALSO DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG?? IF SO DM ME PLEASE

The song is Happy Half Year! by Kana Nishino.
It says it in the credits :)
Jul 8, 2023 1:49 AM

Aug 2017
Was that Mizuki-kun their future kid or something?

Nice designs but I wish they were more 'animated'
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.