Forum Settings
Forums

Megumi to Taiyou II: Kajuu Gummi Tweet Mystery - Kieta Sapphire Roman no Nazo Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 4:39 AM

Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After searching several japanese websites, I finnaly found it, without subs so I didn't understand much of it..

I gues it had something to do about someone missing.

Silent_Four-EyesAug 18, 2019 2:51 AM
Nanika ga Okashii
Aug 24, 2017 3:54 AM
Jun 2016
Silent_Four-Eyes said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After searching several japanese websites, I finnaly found it, without subs so I didn't understand much of it..

I gues it had something to do about someone missing.

If anyone want to know where I found this, feel free to send me a private message!

if anyone can find subs for this and third love to see them.
Nov 24, 2018 2:37 AM
Aug 17, 2019 7:52 PM

Oct 2015
Those sweets are powerful to make you solve a mystery like that, I guess I should try some.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 5, 2020 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
This one had a more mystery theme to it than the first. I preferred this one in general.
Sep 20, 2022 1:50 AM
Aug 2022

Thank you so much for linking it. I tried to look for it for nearly an hour with no luck until I came across your post
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.