Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 12, 2017 12:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, episode felt kinda slow this week. Still, at least Kudelia is getting more screen time. Glad to see her in a better high spirit. The love triangle between her, Mika, and Atra also got more interesting lol

Not much action this episode but I'm okay with it. Furthermore, the episode has Tekkadan regaining their confidence from their recent events. I have a feeling that Rustal may be the Big Bad to defeat in the final episodes.
Stark700Mar 12, 2017 6:31 AM
Mar 12, 2017 3:54 AM
Dec 2014
so, Rustal is willing to go out of his way to not kill some enemies in a relatively close fight when those enemies are traitors that hate his organisation and pretty much anything he stands for, but is unwilling to make peace with a mercenary force composed of easily impressed kids that is just fighting for food and money, a force composed of most of the strongest fighters in the whole goddamn universe, a force that is willing to present him the guy behind all this mess's head in a silver platter.

what the hell

also hey, Orga grew a brain, so thats cool.
qberrMar 12, 2017 4:11 AM
Mar 12, 2017 4:19 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always, it's gonna be all out action from now.

I knew it! I knew it! Atra is carrying Mika's baby, well she will be soon, once stuff gets confirmed :P
Loved the embrace between Kudelia, Atra and Mika. That was such a sweet moment.

Tekkadan have been made criminals for having cooperated with Fareed. :(
It's always nice to see that all the members of Tekkadan share such a strong bond. Everyone wants to persevere till the very end, It is understandable that Zack wanted to leave though.

Didn't expect Orga to plead for Tekkadan to Rustal, he's always been headstrong, reckless and straightforward in his approach especially noticeable in the first season. Guess all the responsibilities as the leader and having to protect Tekkadan got to him. They didn't have anything to lose before but things are different now. :(
Really nice of Eugene and Akihiro to show him some of that Tekkadan unity, Mika saying "Our place is wherever Orga is" was awesome too.

All that said, I didn't expect this particular turn of events. So Tekkadan are gonna change the ID's of all their members to show that they are not affiliated to Tekkadan anymore to escape from this criminalized predicament? I really don't know what to think of this, in a way this means the end of Tekkadan which is sad but also makes me feel like they gave up on their objective of becoming the King of Mars and kinda makes almost makes the second half of this season feel a little pointless. Hopefully the remaining members of Tekkadan will live in peace if this goes through, I guess they would at least achieve Orga's dream in a way.
Personally, I would've preferred they go the original Tekkadan way and beat out the Arianrhod fleet but I guess they are just too strong at this point. This battle is either gonna be one for Tekkadan to escape or an all out war for supremacy. Well, guess I can only wait and see what happens.

One thing is certain though, Tekkadan which began on Mars will either die on Mars or rule it. xD
Lelouch0202Mar 12, 2017 4:24 AM
Mar 12, 2017 5:00 AM

Aug 2008
Dat preview tho.
I have no doubt that Iok will finally get off'ed next episode. Something we all have been waiting for these past episodes.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Mar 12, 2017 5:12 AM

Apr 2012
Mika is a daaaad!

Oh please, let Iok die next episode.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 12, 2017 5:13 AM

Jul 2014
What is going on with the shotgun like hook up between Atra and Mika? and why the hell is Atra fine with Kudelia breeding Mika's child as well? I know being a kid has its limits, but this is beyond that.
I feel like Tekkadan's gonna die, Orga,Mika,Akihiro etc will all bite the dust.

We basically got confirmation that Atra will be Mika's main girl if he lives to do the deed. So is like Kudelia the first main character chik in gundam that didnt get the MCs love? well yeah Mika probably has no idea what he's getting himself into but still, you get my point.
Mar 12, 2017 5:16 AM

Feb 2013
Kotori_Sonoda said:
Mika is a daaaad!

pls don't make him deeeed!

-Stray said:
What is going on with the shotgun like hook up between Atra and Mika? and why the hell is Atra fine with Kudelia breeding Mika's child as well? I know being a kid has its limits, but this is beyond that.

We basically got confirmation that Atra will be Mika's main girl if he lives to do the deed. So is like Kudelia the first main character chik in gundam that didnt get the MCs love? well yeah Mika probably has no idea what he's getting himself into but still, you get my point.

in a previous episode, there was a scene about how they agree to have Mika for both of themselves
MyAnimeList』 『』 『MyMangaList
Mar 12, 2017 5:23 AM

Apr 2009
-Stray said:

Atra has fucked up moralities because the way she grew up, we have know she was OK with that since her talk with Amida in S1. She also see a child as a way to tie Mika and continue his legacy. The real question is, why the fuck is Kudelia into that. The whole sub-plot is honestly more hilarious to me than anything.

But yeah, everyone but Orga is a dead walking man. I doubt the ending is going to be "everyone reaches Earth, they all change their IDs and live happily".
Jin_uzukiMar 12, 2017 8:18 AM

Mar 12, 2017 5:29 AM

Jul 2014
Jin_uzuki said:
-Stray said:

Atra has fucked up moralities because the way she grew up, we have know she was OK with that since her talk with Amida in S1. She also see a child as a way to tie Mika and continue his legacy. The real question is why the fuck is Kudelia is into that. The whole sub-plot is honestly more hilarious to me than anything.

But yeah, everyone but Orga is a dead walking man. I doubt the ending is going to be "everyone reaches Earth, they all change their IDs and live happily".

Wait, refresh my memory cause I may have forgot but... is Kudelia ok with a polygamy as well? all I heard her say this episode was yeah she's fine with raising Mika and Atra's soon to be born child.
MidAvionics said:
Kotori_Sonoda said:
Mika is a daaaad!

pls don't make him deeeed!

-Stray said:

in a previous episode, there was a scene about how they agree to have Mika for both of themselves

They did? musta missed that. But why is Kudelia's reactions not on par with wanting it, she didnt outright say "yeah, I want Mika's child too" all she said was "ok, I'll raise Mika and Atra's child" thats about it, like she admitted her lost.
Mar 12, 2017 5:31 AM
Nov 2015
"You do it too, Kudelia!"

Jesus Christ, shut up Atra, you cuckqueen.
Mar 12, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2016
So iok is going to appear in the next episode...do rest in piece
So Mika's baby...when did that happened
Mar 12, 2017 5:42 AM
Dec 2014
Iok is going to charge at Tekkadan IN A GODDAMN GRAZE
if it were anyone else i'd be writing him off as dead, but this being Iok we cant rule out the possibility of him awakening a few thousand MAs and then escaping with his life as mars burns
Mar 12, 2017 5:55 AM

Sep 2016
this anime will be far better if they just remove the whole cringy harem triangle things altogether
I imagine only few people will survive and get a neutral ending and the rest of tekkadan will get wiped out by rustal. really bad decision since the beginning from orga who is too greedy with his goal.

and this girl is hot <3

CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 12, 2017 5:56 AM
Jun 2010
Atra's way of loving makes me sick. Well cant blame her she grew up in a brothel before and her talk with amida Makes it too.

It hurts to see orga helpless. YOU'LL PAY FOR IT RUSTAL NOW THAT THEY DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT. TEKKADEN IS POWERFUL WHENEVER THEY ARE CORNERED.

way to go dexter-san for the funds, you truely is an accountant lolz.no kiddin

If Im a member of tekkaden i wouldn't quit coz its my choice to follow tekkaden so why not see it till the end. I know zack has a family and doesnt want to die but for those who choose to stay shows how determined they are and how they love their so called family (tekkaden)

P.S orga x kudelia ( i think she likes mikazuki as a brother. If she is the same as me she loves orga )
Mar 12, 2017 6:03 AM

Aug 2015
Goddamn Tekkadan is getting their teeth kicked in every step of the way. Did they really need to go "oh yeah, we'll all go to earth with totally new identities and everything will be fine"? Cmon, no one even considered they'd have a shit at that.

Well, McGillis is pretty much useless now. All he's good for is pissing off Gaeli, using Bael, and looking pretty.
Mar 12, 2017 6:03 AM
Apr 2016
Rustal has set up Iok as the next leader of "united" Gjallarhorn. Then, Iok might as well come out and absolve the crimes Tekkadan committed, after getting a complete hold of reality. And maybe them all this bloodthirsty, inhumane bunch will stop calling for his slaughter...
Re:formed
Mar 12, 2017 6:08 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Sorry but Mika/Atra/Kudelia gets on my nerves. Seriously, why not have Atra and Mika be the pairing, that's enough as it is. They are really stretching this angle and that makes it look comedic more than anything.

McGillis at the end definitely has something in his sleeve.
Mar 12, 2017 6:09 AM

Apr 2009
-Stray said:
Jin_uzuki said:

Atra has fucked up moralities because the way she grew up, we have know she was OK with that since her talk with Amida in S1. She also see a child as a way to tie Mika and continue his legacy. The real question is why the fuck is Kudelia is into that. The whole sub-plot is honestly more hilarious to me than anything.

Wait, refresh my memory cause I may have forgot but... is Kudelia ok with a polygamy as well? all I heard her say this episode was yeah she's fine with raising Mika and Atra's soon to be born child.

I dunno, maybe? Some episodes ago it seems like she wanted out, but now she looks back on board. The whole thing is super weird so it's hard to predict how far they'll take it.

Mar 12, 2017 6:15 AM
Apr 2016
Jin_uzuki said:
-Stray said:

I dunno, maybe? Some episodes ago it seems like she wanted out, but now she looks back on board. The whole thing is super weird so it's hard to predict how far they'll take it.

The mass is so simple...
She has already laughed it off. She told them she is going to protect them, in a manner big sister does. Atra, Mikazuki and their, Atra's with Mikazuki child. Not Mikazuki and Kudelia's, there will not be that one. The child, between Atra, and, Mikazuki. Simpler formulations are beyond my mind.
Re:formed
Mar 12, 2017 6:26 AM

Sep 2011
I was under impression Kudelia simply misunderstood the baby lines as the first line Mika said in that talk was that he was looking up how to grow vegetables.
Mar 12, 2017 6:46 AM

Nov 2013
I smell death, a lot of death in the last 3 episodes.
Someone prove me wrong, please.

Now only the miracle of rewritting their ID's can save them but even so still it sounds kind of stupid at some point.

I hope Mika will get to hold this child though else we can just cry rivers :>
Could actually imagine Atra telling the child stories about Tekkadan and how his/her father was strong and brave with the kind of nostalgic smile on her face.
Kudelia should just make a baby too :>

Mar 12, 2017 7:06 AM
Feb 2009
I think it would be too simple for this story to end just like Tekkadan be all dead or flee to earth (assuming no season 3). I think there would be a surprise. McGillis may have a trick up his sleeve. Such as another mobile armor awakening or something.
Mar 12, 2017 7:10 AM

Sep 2015
qberr said:
so, Rustal is willing to go out of his way to not kill some enemies in a relatively close fight when those enemies are traitors that hate his organisation and pretty much anything he stands for, but is unwilling to make peace with a mercenary force composed of easily impressed kids that is just fighting for food and money, a force composed of most of the strongest fighters in the whole goddamn universe, a force that is willing to present him the guy behind all this mess's head in a silver platter.

what the hell

also hey, Orga grew a brain, so thats cool.

Rustal is an example of how corrupted and bad Gjallarhorn is, they don't care of anyone or anything as long as they can maintain their power and status with strengh and fear. Also if you remember he has people in the shadow that work for him controlling stuff for him in the back of other. An example would be the man who almost destroyed Tekkedan Earth Branch with his organisation at the start of the season, and the fact that he had contact with criminals organisation like "the Brewers" and don't hesitate to use them.

Also i fear for Kudelia, because she is also an representation of what Rustal want to get ride of... (She is the maiden of revolution for Mars, which survived Gjallarhorn assasination and give hope to the insurrection against Gjallarhorn on Mars and the colonies).

Orga is trying Hard to make his family survive, but i don't buy their Idea of fleeing to earth and change their Id, first it doesn't look like them and second if Mcgilis lose, their is no way the "Arbrau" and "Makanai" can save them against Gjallarhorn. In fact Gjallarhorn might even use the fact that Tekkedan is now considered a criminal Organisation to punish Makanai and the Arbau.
EdrinnMar 12, 2017 7:18 AM
Mar 12, 2017 7:24 AM

Sep 2015
Lelouch0202 said:

All that said, I didn't expect this particular turn of events. So Tekkadan are gonna change the ID's of all their members to show that they are not affiliated to Tekkadan anymore to escape from this criminalized predicament? I really don't know what to think of this, in a way this means the end of Tekkadan which is sad but also makes me feel like they gave up on their objective of becoming the King of Mars and kinda makes almost makes the second half of this season feel a little pointless. Hopefully the remaining members of Tekkadan will live in peace if this goes through, I guess they would at least achieve Orga's dream in a way.
Personally, I would've preferred they go the original Tekkadan way and beat out the Arianrhod fleet but I guess they are just too strong at this point. This battle is either gonna be one for Tekkadan to escape or an all out war for supremacy. Well, guess I can only wait and see what happens.

One thing is certain though, Tekkadan which began on Mars will either die on Mars or rule it. xD

i aggre with you, i was quite lost when they talked about fleeing even when they know that Rustal as no pity.

i rather seem them die in Battle for they ideal rather than flee like this, it make all of their previous choice and idea kind of useless and pointless, like a Lie.... :/
Mar 12, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2016
I think we are getting season 3. maybe a timeskip like 00?
Mar 12, 2017 7:36 AM

Nov 2008
forexjammer said:

There has never been a Gundam with 60 episodes or more.

Mar 12, 2017 7:42 AM
May 2011
Instead of developing relationship between Kudelia and Mikazuki after that kiss they inserted shitty relationship with Atra. She was always side-character.

All relationships in this anime are really messed up.
Mar 12, 2017 7:50 AM
May 2015
This love triangle is bullshit. Pick one. I don't understand how kudelia was clearly the main girl and romance interest in season 1 but she just becomes completely irrelevant in season 2. And once again, this very serious, ethically invested drama, is glorifying POLYGAMY. Season 2 is garbage compared to season 1, the mal scores are inexplicable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 8:03 AM

Sep 2012
Atra gets to have a baby and Kudekia gets to have a group hug unless she also goes for a Mikazuki Gundam cockpit slow dance. I like it and it goes along with the turbined harem ship. Too many uptight people here and it's SF anyways so why the complaints?

Odd ending with the Rustal Orga call and then earth Arbrau we're saved with money too... oops Gallerjorn is already here, we have to fight or flee with broken equipment from the last battle. Who will survive death flag the anime? Three more episodes to find out.
Mar 12, 2017 8:10 AM
Apr 2012
Harems have been anime for a while. Go look at Tenchi. Lots of people must be new to anime if they have never seen this.
Mar 12, 2017 8:12 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
If Okada slaughtersl Tekkadan like it seems she will, and at the same time Rustal Elion, Julietta and that weasel Iok survive, I will not buy the BD when it comes out as a small token of my anger and revenge. Seriously, could we get some antagonist deaths here? I'm choking in anger and resentment at those Gjallahorn bastards.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ShockedMar 12, 2017 8:58 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 12, 2017 8:13 AM
Jun 2010
Hoppy said:
forexjammer said:

Gundam seed has 100 episode lolz
Mar 12, 2017 8:17 AM

Nov 2008
alcas001 said:
Hoppy said:

Gundam seed has 100 episode lolz

Gundam Seed Destiny was a new installment taking place in the same universe with a different male protagonist. IBO will end in a kill em all.

Mar 12, 2017 8:19 AM

Apr 2014
was a nice ep but one thing thats alot better now is the relationship between the 3 Mikazuki,Atra and Kudelia as now Kudelia is alot more like a guardian than anything else and thats what i wanted the most as i want Mikazuki x Atra to be the lovers not all 3

anyway besides that alot of things are happening and next ep another huge battle not many eps left am looking forward to how this will end who will live and who will die
"one step at a time"
Mar 12, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
I just had an epiphany... So since Mika obviously did the deed with Atra whilst he was plugged into Barbatos.... does that mean the new baby will be born with innate Alaya-Vijnana System activation capabilities? Talk about a literal "New Type" XDDDD

Jokes aside, I expect Kudelia will soon be following in Atra's path in creating another New Type, if they survive long enough that is......

Orga finally realized that he was fighting for the wrong side, and now the enemy has him backed against the walls. Time to see the old Tekkadan resourcefulness to escape and wipe their slate clean somehow. Given the major odds against them, I really don't see how they can manage without some sacrifices.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 12, 2017 8:47 AM

Apr 2014
I really believe that Tekkadan should fight to the very end. I would rather see a group die trying for their sake and future, than give up and surrender to a s*** stained General who is corrupted with the organization. This all depends on what happens next episode and the rest. Although they have a chance to start all over. They can't escape to Earth anymore. With the fleet and army in space and on the ground of Mars. They have no choice but to fight. As I said I would rather see them die trying for their future than quit, give up, and surrender to Rastal.
Mar 12, 2017 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
I knew McGillis was just sweet talking Orga into becoming equals. He was just using Tekkadan because he's afraid they'll get in his way to power. So what McGillis wants is Arianhood and Tekkadan to kill each other. I'm glad there is a threesome between Kudelia-Mikazuki-Atra! I want this to happen! I want Tekkadan members to go to chikyuu and have their IDs rewritten so they are somebody else without any connections to Tekkadan. Too bad Danji, Biscuit, Aston, Norba are missing out on that. I wish they had lived so they wouldn't have to have to suffer. They could've lived as decent human beings
Mar 12, 2017 9:01 AM

Jul 2008
They sure are keeping the relationship between Kudelia, Mika and Atra in tact even though it's not really needed at this stage.

I like the ID tampering method, if anything McGillis could be the only major character to die before the series ends. Honestly, I don't see (in fact, I don't think there is a need) Rustal, Lok, Gaelio and Juliet dying even in the finale which I think is good but the producer may have other ideas (yes some of them did horrible things that warrants death but the same could be said for Tekkadan and Gallajhorn, there are no innocent sides no matter how you look at it).

Granted, McGillis could still have something hidden up his sleeve. Maybe he wants Tekkadan and Arianhood to kill each other while he escapes but based on what we had seen, it is unlikely that Tekkadan can win against Arianhood so that plan is out of the water.
Mar 12, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2008
So Atra might be pregnant, huh? Well, I expected as much from the previous episode but what I didn't expect is that Kudelia is still into Mikazuki. I thought she already moved on from her feelings for him and that now she views the whole Tekkadan as family. Well, I guess hearing Mikazuki talking about him doing it with Atra and asking her to look after their baby stirred something in her, which is not surprising. It's inevitable that she'd feel some jealousy. Personally, I don't think Kudelia agreed to a polyamorous relationship but maybe I'm wrong. Well, I don't think Mikazuki has feelings for her at this point but maybe he will have her and Atra as his wives in the future, if he stayed alive, that is.

Yes, Kudelia had a bigger role in the first season but I don't think she was Mikazuki's love interest. Heck, I don't think Mikazuki ever had feelings for her even if he kissed her. I'm not saying that Mikazuki was in love with Atra from the start but there's no denying that he feels something for her now.

I fear for what will happen in the last three episodes. I know a lot of Tekkadan members are going to die but I don't want either Mikazuki or Orga to die. :(
Mar 12, 2017 9:19 AM
Dec 2014
Not gonna lie was hoping Hush would punch Zack in the face
Mar 12, 2017 9:22 AM

Sep 2016
lord23 said:
Not gonna lie was hoping Hush would punch Zack in the face
why'd you punch the most reasonable guy on tekkadan?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 12, 2017 10:25 AM
Nov 2012
McGillis got Gjallahorn there fast so Tekkedan couldn't back out.

It's time for those mobile armor to come alive and wreck non-gundam Gjallahorn.

Feels like the ending might be slightly underwhelming due to pacing. Season's had amazing battles so far though so I look for... disappointment?
Mar 12, 2017 10:44 AM

Feb 2014
The relationship between Atra and Mika is so retarded. "Kids are cute, want to make one?" "Yeah!"
Nice to see that Kudelia did nothing. Sometimes it's like the first season didn't happen at all. Also, that love triangle is just pointless.
IctiusMar 12, 2017 10:47 AM
Mar 12, 2017 10:44 AM
Oct 2007
Wanting to go Earth and put all their hope on wiping everyone identity to start afresh is kind of pathetic.. and cheap. Too bad they got surrounded before that :P Fight to the death now!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 11:00 AM

Nov 2013
-Stray said:
So is like Kudelia the first main character chik in gundam that didnt get the MCs love?

00 and Reconguista also ended without the main girl getting together with the MC. I'd personally add Turn A to the list but that ending was open to interpretation.
Mar 12, 2017 11:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This man went and settled for the loli lol And no the love triangle is not pointless

Is it so rare for some of you to see a relationship between three persons that you guys don't know how to react if it's not a "rivalrous love triangle" lol

And once again, Fuck Rastal and everyone helping him, I hope they all die
TokoyaMar 12, 2017 11:22 AM
Mar 12, 2017 11:11 AM

May 2016
New identities you say? You know what that means in Gundam. If Tekkadan makes it to Earth, eveyone will be a Char clone.
Mikazuki might be the first Gundam MC to become a parent (Amuro doesn't count, it was a manga that I'm pretty sure isn't canon) Forgot 08th MS team but it still is pretty rare. Of course, Atra needs to survive this ordeal. Please Gundam don't activate the curse now.
ChocoChar still seems shaddy to mean and Rustal is using our boys as scapegoats, both sides suck. Aside from the MCs, I'm only rooting for Gaelio.
Next episode: Eugene finds something and will Iok finally die (chances are high but he is the Patrick of IBO).
TakenMalUsernameMar 12, 2017 11:20 AM
Mar 12, 2017 11:29 AM

Jul 2016
hell yeah for polygamy!! lol

and it seems a great warfare waiting for them, I want to see how could they escaped this.
Mar 12, 2017 12:33 PM

Jun 2015
Got to see more of Kudelia. She, Atra and Mika all hugged together. That was a sweet moment. Tekkadan are declared criminals for working with Fareed. No one is funding them anymore. It's nice some members still want to stay with Tekkadan. Orga has done so much for them. He pleaded to Rustal to spare them all and kill him instead, but Rustal won't let that happen. It's honorable of Eugene and Akihiro to show Orga to not give up. Now Tekkadan wants to go to earth so they have their ID's changed so they can't be criminals anymore. Now Gjallarhorn has them completely surrounded. Let's hope they make it.
Mar 12, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
-Stray said:
So is like Kudelia the first main character chik in gundam that didnt get the MCs love?
if anything this episode just confirmed polygamy end so she did get his love.

forexjammer said:
Dont count on it, this is a 50 episode series through and through, the most you can hope for is a movie but again dont count on it.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Yesterday, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.