Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 22, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 2011
So, given that Mikazuki can not move most of his body without being connected to Barbatos..where exactly did he and Atra...? In the cockpit? And is that big enough for three?

Also, interesting enough, despite all the scheming, both McGillis and Rustal are hard to catch in a outright lie. When talking from person to person, they are actually quite honest.

McGillis stood with Tekkandan. He lost everything except a few ships and Bael, and had to retreat to Mars. I'm not sure if he has some sort of backup plan, given that his initial plan was already to avoid fighting by acquiring Bael, as he knew he couldn't win. So how he's gonna do it now that Bael didn't work, and that he's clearly also not strong enough to kill Gaelio, who is the enemies ace.. his only hope that we know of is Mikazuki defeating Gaelio, as the rest is just mopping up afterwards.

Also, Rustal. He does scheme, he abuses his power, he plays with what people perceive...but i'm not sure if he e.g. ever outright said that *Tekkadan* or McGillis faction fired that Dainsleif. And while he planted it there, it is a fact that the Dainsleif was on a Turbine ship..so he didn't have to lie. That he uses this to fire upon them, and had everything already prepared is something else of course.

I'm not sure if he didn't lie to Orga because of some sort of moral code (like i said above, he is quite honest when talking directly..), or because he thinks if Tekkadan does break up, it will only be more difficult to publicly defeat them etc.
Mar 25, 2017 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
Good idea, tell your opponent how weak you are. I expect action next episode.
Mar 26, 2017 7:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Orga tried to surrender himself and gived to Mcgilles, and this way save the Tekkadan boys menbers, but Rustal said no!!!
This episode was, next to the first, the more black and dark for this boys!!!
Finally, all together finds a solution, but is so later, Rustal is in the door ready to attack all them!! Begin the last battle!!!

I think a lot of them will died ; _ ;
Mar 26, 2017 8:03 AM

Jun 2009
Is Atra pregnant? I am a bit confused.
Mar 31, 2017 12:51 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Just ew though, this love triangle. One or the other PLEASE. Or just let the others get together-- which is kinda what they seem to be implying if Mika dies. Mika'd just be a sperm donor at that point. :U
I was alright with Naze's harem though so I'm surprised at why this triangle turns me off so much. I mean, it's a pretty different situation for sure but... hn...

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 1, 2017 9:14 PM
Mar 2012
chocoman going shady on mars.
Mika ready to retire (or more likely deathflag)
Pompadour: "bad end", it's happening. "sweet guys". lol his dialogue.
About the cutest love triangle moment I've seen, just beautiful. Oh congrats Atra.
Rustal going savage (as usual). Tekkadan in a pinch anywhere.
Jun 8, 2017 10:39 PM

Mar 2015
Tekkadan's backs are really against the wall huh!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 5, 2017 5:44 AM

Jun 2008
The fuck was Chocolate man smiling when he was surrounded?
What the hell is wrong with this guy. His completely with his back in the wall and he has no plans no nothing he just sits there waiting for the shitstorm and sweet-talking Orga. Certainly that can't be all. There must be something the writers have in store.
This whole shit makes no sense.

If all there was to his plans was getting in the white gundam and having everyone bow to him he ended up being very disappointing.
Jul 29, 2019 2:48 AM

Dec 2012
McGillis is missing.
Kisama! How dare you talk about Biscuit that way!
Kudelia.
Mikazuki reunited with his harem.
Kudelia goes to Mikazuki.
Mikazuki asks the question.
Mikazuki and Atra... coitus?
Dat hug. Atra watches.
Atra!!!!!!!
Dat harem hug!
Scapegoat.
Dat ending.

Harem keikaku.... complete?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 8, 2020 8:23 PM

Jul 2017
This was a good way to do a downtime episode. The characters and plot actually developed with some people leaving Tekkadan, and the remaining members deciding to change their identities only to find the enemy at the door. That's a great cliffhanger!

Mika x Atra x Kudelia is odd and not super clear if Kudelia will also become pregnant. I guess we'll see. Mika isn't going to survive based on how this is going. Probably none of the fighters are for the most part.
Feb 16, 2022 5:56 PM
Aug 2018
Death flags for all tekkadan members? I can't take it that's too much for me
Sep 28, 2023 7:51 AM

Feb 2019
Depressing episode. But Tekkadan will come out alive from this, that's what I believe. There's a victory at the end of this. There has to be.
Nov 1, 2023 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
Atra being on board with a threesome till the very end is pure gold lmao

They may be in a really rough spot but the sheer loyalty of Tekkadan to Orga is genuinely heartwarming.
Feb 9, 5:38 AM

Jul 2017
this was one of the most heartwarmin episodes i've ever seen in my life, the way everyone believes in orga and stick together even if they are hopeless is wonderful.
the fact that atra and mikazuki had sex is shocking, so i think she is pergnant now, and the hugging scene with kudelia was so beautiful that i cried.
unfortunately, i think that almost everyone will die now.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.