Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 2:34 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That stupid Mariko ruined Akane's match and made her cry.
May 31, 2019 9:09 PM

Aug 2015
Interesting concept. Glad they did something a little daring, with Soun in a confused panic over whether Ranma is straight or gay for leading on Kuno. i like how Genma says Kuno isn't good enough for Ranma

I have to say Ranma really is putting it on the line for Akane with a gutsy (if catty) revenge lol
Jul 23, 2021 2:55 AM

Apr 2013
That match in the beginning was so retarded, they might as well not have any rules at all...
Aug 20, 2021 2:08 AM

Jun 2021
agree with the previous comment, even by Ranma 1/2 standards it was dumb to consider fine a game like that.

I recalled this 2 parts episodes to be among the worst of the entire series, 15 and 17 years ago, and approaching the second half this will probably stay the same. Mariko and the others are annoying (girl Ranma too, come on, always way too aggressive towards Kuno), they make look Rukawa's fans from Slam Dunk quiet in comparison.

Also, stop lying, Ranma. You lost more than once, ask Ryoga and his Lion Roar Blast not too many episodes before.

Blue demon snake Soun Tendo is always funny, however.
Jun 21, 2022 10:59 PM

Jan 2018
Episodes 155 and 156 are episodes 154 and 155 on the Blu-ray.

Anyways, another two-parter story. Kuno got another love interest named Mariko. I wouldn't mind if he were to hook up with her. But I thought Nabiki would've been a funny choice cos it'd be a perfect match.

The pacing of this episode was slow. It felt intentionally slowed down to make a two-parter. The music choice sounded a bit off too.
Jan 24, 2023 9:07 AM

May 2019
Why the hell do they need to keep introducing more annoying side characters? It must require great patience to stick through lol. These past few episodes have been really declining and getting too retarded.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 49 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

22 by TheColonel76 »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 48 Discussion

enkil - Aug 6, 2009

5 by TheColonel76 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 95 Discussion

Fake_Williams - May 9, 2016

7 by uridon »»
Yesterday, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 96 Discussion

Seabury - Jun 23, 2011

6 by uridon »»
Yesterday, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 98 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Mar 3, 2017

3 by uridon »»
Yesterday, 5:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.