Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kemono Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 10, 2017 1:04 PM
Jul 2008
This anime started off as an uninteresting series with many people dropping it simply due to the terrible 3D animation to becoming a dark horse widely popular in Japan. There are also many fan theories going around showing that the lore and premise of the series is larger and darker than it makes it out to be.

Show me your best memes and fan theories friends!

Mar 10, 2017 2:49 PM

Oct 2011
Kaban is a Friend created from Sandstar hitting Mirai's hat (as said at the end of episode 9) and it all ends with her staying in Park, having fun and no sad/dark ending.

And I'm going to say Jaguar and Savanna Striped Giant Slug are the best.
Mar 10, 2017 3:10 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Im pretty shit when it comes to creating memes but i did this thing couple of weeks ago, enjoy i guess

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 21, 2017 9:04 PM

Dec 2013
DatRandomDude said:
Im pretty shit when it comes to creating memes but i did this thing couple of weeks ago, enjoy i guess

Switch youjo senki and kuzu no honkai and thats pretty good. kuzu no honkai is a patrician rom drom and youjo senki is edgebait nonsense
Mar 22, 2017 11:19 PM
Mar 2017

9 years later... Boss became Big Boss
(and Diamond Friends)
Mar 26, 2017 3:15 PM

Dec 2013
When they were in the treetop village talking to Wolf and Giraffe and wolf was telling them scary stories she said that she heard a rumor that some cerulian can be shaped like friends. And as mentioned above they confirmed that when a sandstar hits a non-living object it can become a cerulian. My theory is that Kaban is a friendshaped cerulian that kept the spirit of Mirai.

That we can theorize so much on this story goes to show how good the use of foreshadowing is, Ive been rewatching some of the earlier episodes and noticing a lot of things that allude to later events
Mar 27, 2017 5:26 PM
Jul 2014
What if all the ceruleans are male since there's only girls in the show?

Humankind wiped out the male population and turned them all into sandstar and now it's leaking out ceruleans
HeavensFallMar 27, 2017 5:30 PM
Mar 27, 2017 11:17 PM
Jul 2008
HeavensFall said:
What if all the ceruleans are male since there's only girls in the show?

Humankind wiped out the male population and turned them all into sandstar and now it's leaking out ceruleans

I thought it was confirmed that all male animals turn into females when they become friends?
Mar 27, 2017 11:49 PM

May 2010
Some Friends (I believe mostly birds) exhibit features that only males can have. So animals of both genders were turned into a female Friend. And IIRC Ceruleans were stated to be product of Sandstar hitting inanimate objects.
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Mar 28, 2017 1:14 AM
Jul 2018

Mar 28, 2017 1:23 PM

Nov 2009
BroneOppa said:
When they were in the treetop village talking to Wolf and Giraffe and wolf was telling them scary stories she said that she heard a rumor that some cerulian can be shaped like friends. And as mentioned above they confirmed that when a sandstar hits a non-living object it can become a cerulian. My theory is that Kaban is a friendshaped cerulian that kept the spirit of Mirai.

That we can theorize so much on this story goes to show how good the use of foreshadowing is, Ive been rewatching some of the earlier episodes and noticing a lot of things that allude to later events

Spirit of Mirai?
With the last episode, I'm under the impression that Mirai is alive. Even after defeating that big cerulean, she had to leave the island for some reason. (the top of the ferris wheel record is later than the inn "going to battle" record, because she has her hat in "going to battle" record)
And Kaban is just a Friend born of a strand of Mirai's hair.
Mar 29, 2017 12:04 AM

Mar 2015

I have enjoyed this anime too much

Mar 29, 2017 9:57 AM

Jul 2012
This meme was surprisingly accurate.

I will round up some from other threads.

AholePonyMar 29, 2017 10:19 AM
Mar 29, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2013
One thing I remembered that I have seen anyone mention (at least on these MAL forums) When they saw the hologram in the treetop village of Mirai and the other Serval (with a different VA) and afterward Serval started to cry without understanding why. Our Serval must've been reborn from the other Serval when a sandstar presumably hit her dead body, and her latent memories came back of being friends with Mirai. And what a sweet fated reunion it was for the ancestors of both Mirai and Serval to meet again
Mar 30, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2012
BroneOppa said:
One thing I remembered that I have seen anyone mention (at least on these MAL forums) When they saw the hologram in the treetop village of Mirai and the other Serval (with a different VA) and afterward Serval started to cry without understanding why. Our Serval must've been reborn from the other Serval when a sandstar presumably hit her dead body, and her latent memories came back of being friends with Mirai. And what a sweet fated reunion it was for the ancestors of both Mirai and Serval to meet again

That seems total plausible now after the final episode, Serval might have gotten eaten in the final fight in the past then returned to her animal form and got hit by a sandstar again some years later, likely 50-100+ years later.
Mar 30, 2017 11:24 AM

Jul 2012
Moar memes.

And probably the best crossover of all time.

Mar 31, 2017 2:30 PM

Feb 2016
After seeing Serval-chan jump around with car on top of her I thought that this had to happen:
YikTuumMar 31, 2017 2:38 PM
Mar 31, 2017 4:29 PM

Oct 2011
At this point my favourite is "tofu meme" - which is about people overanalysing stuff that happens in the show, instead of just enjoying what is happening.

I mean good theory about what is happening is nice and dandy but once you start to draw some analogies with Bible, that's a bit too much.
Apr 1, 2017 2:46 AM

Nov 2009
AholePony said:
BroneOppa said:

That seems total plausible now after the final episode, Serval might have gotten eaten in the final fight in the past then returned to her animal form and got hit by a sandstar again some years later, likely 50-100+ years later.

50-100+ years later seems like too much. None of the artifacts left of humans in the show last that long. I'd vote for 1-5 years.
But exact timing will need some research - stuff like rumors of last big Sandstar eruption and any other dates used in the anime.
Apr 3, 2017 12:14 PM

Jul 2012
flannan said:
50-100+ years later seems like too much. None of the artifacts left of humans in the show last that long. I'd vote for 1-5 years.
But exact timing will need some research - stuff like rumors of last big Sandstar eruption and any other dates used in the anime.

I dunno, the ground around the top of the volcano was changed dramatically (how high on the shoulders they had to get), and the tablets were buried. Let alone the way the rest of the park looks, the gondola falling off the ferris wheel, etc. The feeling the creators gave me felt like much longer that 1-5 years. Look at Chernobyl, it's been 30 years and it only now looks like most of Japari park.... to me at least. It's all guesswork on my end.
Apr 3, 2017 9:52 PM

Nov 2009
AholePony said:
flannan said:

I dunno, the ground around the top of the volcano was changed dramatically (how high on the shoulders they had to get), and the tablets were buried. Let alone the way the rest of the park looks, the gondola falling off the ferris wheel, etc. The feeling the creators gave me felt like much longer that 1-5 years. Look at Chernobyl, it's been 30 years and it only now looks like most of Japari park.... to me at least. It's all guesswork on my end.

Well, it's a volcano, so it grows very much unlike anything else. (I'm not a volcanologist, so I cannot give an estimate)
On the other hand, modern electrical devices do not last long. For a rechargeable battery, 10 years is a very good result. Computers break down and need repairs regularly. Solar panels degrade, but we do not have much data on them yet.
It is possible to build things to last (while fighting the nature of capitalism at every turn), but why would one do so when making a safari park?
Apr 6, 2017 5:41 AM

Apr 2014
Kemono Friends season 2 is Looking good

Also

Source
SeasonLeavesApr 6, 2017 5:45 AM
Apr 20, 2017 3:13 AM
Apr 2017
Hi there I'm just new in this forum and I saw this thread. I figured I should share this naruto meme to you guys.
Hope you liked it!

http://f.eed.bz/naruto-memes/
Jun 12, 2017 3:38 PM

Apr 2014
ovuvue said:
Hi there I'm just new in this forum and I saw this thread. I figured I should share this naruto meme to you guys.
Hope you liked it!

http://f.eed.bz/naruto-memes/

Isn't this ads. Now where is the Mod
Oh well

Source

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Jan 10, 2017

82 by BlueCrowned »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 3 Discussion

Aversa - Jan 24, 2017

39 by HatsuneYugi39 »»
Jul 24, 2022 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aversa - Mar 28, 2017

134 by Mat2468xk »»
May 21, 2022 5:35 AM

» Terrible first episode?

ShadowMonkey - Aug 23, 2018

3 by WatchTillTandava »»
May 12, 2022 1:04 AM

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Smudy - Mar 21, 2017

80 by ouenji-juusu »»
Feb 22, 2022 12:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.