Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kokudo Oh Episode 2 Discussion

Mar 10, 2017 5:16 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Blond princess was quite lovable with her being embarrassed about the shaving and ero play. Her pubes were really unstable though, went from black lines to yellow patch and then to light brown. That's 3 changes within only 1 minute!

Too much diplomatic stuff as well, was not very interesting.

I guess the tease and the cooking part was not bad as it added to the character moe of blondy. Strange kitchen with a huge fire space at the wall and a hanging pot...

Jan 7, 2018 11:39 PM

Hopefully the salsoon wasn't stolen.

Jun 19, 2:00 PM
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Blond princess was quite lovable with her being embarrassed about the shaving and ero play. Her pubes were really unstable though, went from black lines to yellow patch and then to light brown. That's 3 changes within only 1 minute!

That makes me wonder how many other anime hentai have such pube shaving moments. All I can think of is "Love it The Number of Keys" and Natural Obsessions 2 Vol. 4

Jun 20, 3:51 AM
@Aaron_Cylinder Off top of my head which had shaving moments, Yakin Byoutou (ep 4 I believe?), Tsuma Netori: Ikumi to Shizuka, and others which I don't instantly recall.