Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 56 Discussion

Mar 9, 2017 11:37 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Based president.How can other MC even compete?

Mar 9, 2017 3:55 PM

That was Shirogane's loss? I thought he would have won that mental battle. But I guess the afterthought from those were too strong for him.
Could I be sick, hm?
There’s no way I could be, right!
Totally am, yep (sick).

Mar 9, 2017 4:03 PM

I could read President being alpha all day long.

Mar 9, 2017 8:15 PM

Damn. This chapter is too damn cute. Seeing Kaguya being flustered with all of her plans getting backfired is just too cute.

And Shirogane went full alpha is just awesome lol. I also love the fact that she mentioned the firework arc, because damn right he's just as cool as he was in that chapter.

They're just too cute.

Also damn... the Kaguya story foreshadowing though. I can see the "arrange married" cliche arc is coming because Shirogane already build up that he won't let Kaguya goes and we all know that rich people get arranged marriage.

Mar 11, 2017 11:51 AM

Finally this manga heading into romance theme, just kidding =/ That's second time in a row Kaguya getting caught in her own trap. Shirogane was on the roll, heh and so that was an obvious loss.
Surprised as much as Kaguya that Ishigami just walked out, well he was always a good guy just with bad timings and mb this time he read the mood correctly.

Mar 11, 2017 12:56 PM
Nice combo President! I think it's a double loss because Kaguya fell victim to Shirogane's attacks. Thi series is so fun!

Mar 11, 2017 1:24 PM
That vaginal discharge sfx, lewd stuff.

Lex1979 said:
Nice combo President! I think it's a double loss because Kaguya fell victim to Shirogane's attacks. Thi series is so fun!

Grand blue is funnier tho, this is more into developing romance these days.

Mar 11, 2017 5:02 PM

How is that Shirogane's loss?
ma nigga literally made her rage quit

Mar 11, 2017 8:57 PM

that was a pure diabetes.

Mar 11, 2017 9:36 PM

Pres with the astronomy knowledge and passion takes down kaguya unknowingly XD

Mar 11, 2017 9:42 PM

Shirogane went full alpha there. I thought he was feigning ignorance! But nope, it looks like he was just legitimately interested in stargazing. I still think it was Kaguya's loss on this one.

There is some worrying foreshadowing here, like the story, and the student council disbanding...like what was that?

Mar 11, 2017 11:05 PM

wow, president was so badass in this episode! His love to the stars made him to an unstoppable force against Kaguya xD

Mar 13, 2017 10:14 AM
Frostbytes said:
That vaginal discharge sfx, lewd stuff.

Lex1979 said:

Grand blue is funnier tho, this is more into developing romance these days.
Well since I want those two ending up together, some romantic development is needed.
Clarkies said:
Shirogane went full alpha there. I thought he was feigning ignorance! But nope, it looks like he was just legitimately interested in stargazing. I still think it was Kaguya's loss on this one.

There is some worrying foreshadowing here, like the story, and the student council disbanding...like what was that?
The student council thing is simply that they will graduate and so won't be in student council anymore. The story of princess kaguya could actually be foreshadowing a final arc in which Shirogane must fight to prevent Kaguya to have an arranged marriage.

Mar 14, 2017 1:38 AM

Lex1979 said:
The student council thing is simply that they will graduate and so won't be in student council anymore. The story of princess kaguya could actually be foreshadowing a final arc in which Shirogane must fight to prevent Kaguya to have an arranged marriage.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that the manga's ending soon...

Mar 14, 2017 10:12 AM
Clarkies said:
Lex1979 said:

Hopefully this doesn't mean that the manga's ending soon...
I don't think soon, but I feel we're at halfway point.

Mar 17, 2017 7:29 AM

uggh.. bad forshadow..

at least this chapter was too freaking cute..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Mar 21, 2017 2:36 PM
Maki's arms

Kaguya' facial expressions are so hilariously over the top. Great chapter
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 20, 2017 10:42 PM

Damn shirogane was a total player this chapter..though he didn't mean it!!

That foreshadowing though..:s

Mar 24, 2019 12:59 PM

Holy Kaguya! Her "almost dying"...i felt it too... Shirogane was merciless (though unintentionally xD)

Apr 9, 2019 11:07 AM

well shirogane was again bold..damn the guy has guts sometimes

Jun 16, 2019 12:11 PM

_Kairu_ said:
I could read President being alpha all day long.

IKR

Clarkies said:
Shirogane went full alpha there. I thought he was feigning ignorance! But nope, it looks like he was just legitimately interested in stargazing.

me too. HAAHHAHAH

What a bad foreshadow (*꒦ິo꒦ີ)
There will be a huge problem with the arranged marriage ;-;

Nov 2, 2019 12:40 PM

Shirogane was too smooth in this chapter, I'm legitimately in awe. I loved this chapter, the stargazing theme was romantic and I liked the princess Kaguya story Shirogane said. Saying he'd wait for Kaguya and not let her go was also really romantic ;_;

He's so fond of stargazing he didn't even notice what he was doing, I'm not sure how he'll recover from his embarassment the next day lol
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."