Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 56 Discussion


#1
Mar 9, 2017 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 2425
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Based president.How can other MC even compete?
 
#2
Mar 9, 2017 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 5489
That was Shirogane's loss? I thought he would have won that mental battle. But I guess the afterthought from those were too strong for him.
Could I be sick, hm?
There’s no way I could be, right!
Totally am, yep (sick).
 
#3
Mar 9, 2017 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 984
I could read President being alpha all day long.
 
#4
Mar 9, 2017 8:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 7951
Damn. This chapter is too damn cute. Seeing Kaguya being flustered with all of her plans getting backfired is just too cute.

And Shirogane went full alpha is just awesome lol. I also love the fact that she mentioned the firework arc, because damn right he's just as cool as he was in that chapter.

They're just too cute.



Also damn... the Kaguya story foreshadowing though. I can see the "arrange married" cliche arc is coming because Shirogane already build up that he won't let Kaguya goes and we all know that rich people get arranged marriage.

 
#5
Mar 11, 2017 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1468
Finally this manga heading into romance theme, just kidding =/ That's second time in a row Kaguya getting caught in her own trap. Shirogane was on the roll, heh and so that was an obvious loss.
Surprised as much as Kaguya that Ishigami just walked out, well he was always a good guy just with bad timings and mb this time he read the mood correctly.
 
#6
Mar 11, 2017 12:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 827
Nice combo President! I think it's a double loss because Kaguya fell victim to Shirogane's attacks. Thi series is so fun!
 
#7
Mar 11, 2017 1:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 5836
That vaginal discharge sfx, lewd stuff.

Lex1979 said:
Nice combo President! I think it's a double loss because Kaguya fell victim to Shirogane's attacks. Thi series is so fun!


Grand blue is funnier tho, this is more into developing romance these days.
 
#8
Mar 11, 2017 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1343
How is that Shirogane's loss?
ma nigga literally made her rage quit
 
#9
Mar 11, 2017 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 729
that was a pure diabetes.
 
Mar 11, 2017 9:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22634
Pres with the astronomy knowledge and passion takes down kaguya unknowingly XD
 
Mar 11, 2017 9:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 24
Shirogane went full alpha there. I thought he was feigning ignorance! But nope, it looks like he was just legitimately interested in stargazing. I still think it was Kaguya's loss on this one.

There is some worrying foreshadowing here, like the story, and the student council disbanding...like what was that?
 
Mar 11, 2017 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 743
wow, president was so badass in this episode! His love to the stars made him to an unstoppable force against Kaguya xD
 
Mar 13, 2017 10:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 827
Frostbytes said:
That vaginal discharge sfx, lewd stuff.

Lex1979 said:
Nice combo President! I think it's a double loss because Kaguya fell victim to Shirogane's attacks. Thi series is so fun!


Grand blue is funnier tho, this is more into developing romance these days.
Well since I want those two ending up together, some romantic development is needed.
Clarkies said:
Shirogane went full alpha there. I thought he was feigning ignorance! But nope, it looks like he was just legitimately interested in stargazing. I still think it was Kaguya's loss on this one.

There is some worrying foreshadowing here, like the story, and the student council disbanding...like what was that?
The student council thing is simply that they will graduate and so won't be in student council anymore. The story of princess kaguya could actually be foreshadowing a final arc in which Shirogane must fight to prevent Kaguya to have an arranged marriage.
 
Mar 14, 2017 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 24
Lex1979 said:
The student council thing is simply that they will graduate and so won't be in student council anymore. The story of princess kaguya could actually be foreshadowing a final arc in which Shirogane must fight to prevent Kaguya to have an arranged marriage.


Hopefully this doesn't mean that the manga's ending soon...
 
Mar 14, 2017 10:12 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 827
Clarkies said:
Lex1979 said:
The student council thing is simply that they will graduate and so won't be in student council anymore. The story of princess kaguya could actually be foreshadowing a final arc in which Shirogane must fight to prevent Kaguya to have an arranged marriage.


Hopefully this doesn't mean that the manga's ending soon...
I don't think soon, but I feel we're at halfway point.
 
Mar 17, 2017 7:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 32359
uggh.. bad forshadow..

at least this chapter was too freaking cute..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Mar 21, 2017 2:36 PM
Maki's arms

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8869
Kaguya' facial expressions are so hilariously over the top. Great chapter
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

 
Jul 20, 2017 10:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 219
Damn shirogane was a total player this chapter..though he didn't mean it!!

That foreshadowing though..:s
 
Mar 24, 2019 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 791
Holy Kaguya! Her "almost dying"...i felt it too... Shirogane was merciless (though unintentionally xD)
 
Apr 9, 2019 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 11796
well shirogane was again bold..damn the guy has guts sometimes
 
Jun 16, 2019 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 47
_Kairu_ said:
I could read President being alpha all day long.

IKR

Clarkies said:
Shirogane went full alpha there. I thought he was feigning ignorance! But nope, it looks like he was just legitimately interested in stargazing.

me too. HAAHHAHAH

What a bad foreshadow (*꒦ິo꒦ີ)
There will be a huge problem with the arranged marriage ;-;
 
Nov 2, 2019 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3622
Shirogane was too smooth in this chapter, I'm legitimately in awe. I loved this chapter, the stargazing theme was romantic and I liked the princess Kaguya story Shirogane said. Saying he'd wait for Kaguya and not let her go was also really romantic ;_;

He's so fond of stargazing he didn't even notice what he was doing, I'm not sure how he'll recover from his embarassment the next day lol
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."


 
Top