Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2017 4:55 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a fun chapter. The theories on Shiemi dying were funny.

Izumi's reaction to the cake was too cute!

Fujimoto was a clone? Wtf?
Mar 9, 2017 6:08 AM
Aug 2014
Back when they first revealed the concept of clones they showed all the names with A's so I thought "hey a cool idea might be if Angel were a clone"

I got the wrong paladin

Honestly I'm surprised that Shiro was a clone, you can see it making sense and it does shed a new light on his trust in Mephisto, but its interesting to see such a reveal for a character who has been deceased for a significant portion of time, rather than about one of the living cast members as it usually is.

I'm happy to see Izumo and Shima talking, somewhat, about the events of the Illuminati arc, because for the most part everyone went "Shima you're a dick" and moved on, it's nice to see that she's still thinking about what he said (he mentions that they're alike, and she brings it back round) and that she isn't just going to gloss over it.

I can't decide if Shima actually does know something about Shiemi, or if he's just naturally shifty and suspicious. I'm leaning towards the latter as I'm not sure that Shiemi's problems are going to be linked to the Illuminati at all, maybe something vaguely related to Amaimon, but I'm not sure

Shura seems like she's probably up to something at the end there

I feel bad for Bon, he's just been thrown right in the deep end and is finding things out that are uncomfortably close to his friends and he can't even tell them. I wonder if there will be a comparison between him and Shima at any point because of the secret keeping and the fusses Bon has made in the past regarding secrets - and now he has to keep them.

I wonder if we'll get a chapter purely dedicated to the party or if someone is going to crash it and then drama starts; or maybe it will focus on Lightning, Shura, Mephisto or someone else whilst there's brief shots of the party -
it would be an interesting choice to have a dedicated Christmas party chapter in April
Mar 9, 2017 8:06 AM
May 2014
Loved the chapter. I wonder what shura was up to at the end panel there. Maybe Mephisto was listening in as usual? She has changed a lot after her arc.
Mar 9, 2017 8:56 AM

Jan 2014
Shiro was a clone of azazel that's interesting Shura,mephisto and neuhaus are up to something and it will happen in next two chapter that's what i'm thinking, as for Shiemi jsut leave her unless she will become villain and her ass will be kicked because i don't like DRAMA around her all time.
Mar 10, 2017 6:14 AM

Mar 2015
too much hint, too few answer.. if this coming at once, that gonna hard to shallow... it also kinda annoying because author keep teasing...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 11, 2017 4:39 PM
Jan 2017
This was quite a good chapter, I was definitely expecting something purely lighthearted similar to the anime birthday/Christmas episode. This, of course, had the cheerful atmosphere I'd expected, but it also provided unexpected information. Shiro being a clone, was surely a surprise but it explains his relationship with Mephisto and added a more clear explanation as to why he raised the sons of Satan.

We still didn't find out about Shiemi but everyone's guesses were pretty entertaining. I'm also curious about what's going to happen with Bon, he seems to be unable to manage the stress of handling so many secrets.
Apr 4, 2017 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
Caught up with the manga after 2nd season and want to say that really enjoyed it, not super amazing stuff, but pretty good and it was quite a long time since could've read so many chapters in one go, that was refreshing. So sad how can the original 1st season ending destroy the story completely, don't know if i was missing out on this series, but that ending was such a turn-off. A-1 adaptations or series overall are such hit or miss ...
In short for previous arcs really liked Kamiki and Shura's stories.
About the chapter, felt too obvious that Shiemi is connected to one of the emperors (Shemihaza), but her expressions previous chapter felt like she knew about it/something from the start (or somehow got those memories). Didn't like much her from the start, she stepped up quite a lot since that time, but for me she still lacks something for a female mc.
Thought it was very suspicious how Lightning denied/postponed Bon's theory, he clearly knows more and i thought that Bon will be suspicious about that.
Well caught up and feels like the story is progressing to the final stage, but that's like 5 years from now =/
allenjkeApr 5, 2017 10:29 AM
Jun 15, 2017 8:02 AM

Feb 2013
Shiro was a clone!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 148 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Feb 1

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Feb 6, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.