Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 47 Discussion

Apr 2, 2017 1:32 AM

Lmfaooo, this episode was a joke. That scene where everyone started sacrificing themselves one by one.. I mean it was okay when it started out with Seigen, but as everyone's turn went by, I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid it was lol. One minute they're all determined, then in the next, we just have Rokuro screaming all of a sudden loooolll I can't even.

caught in the wonder

Apr 21, 2017 5:05 PM
uuum esse episode ficou meio confuso se o cara se uniu com a benio, se aconteceu isso eu vou ficar muito triste.
E mais um episodio!

Aug 7, 2017 9:35 PM

Omg everything from Rokuro's decision to break up with Benio to now has been an absolute trainwreck. Why have we wasted time with the first 40 episodes if all they wanted to do was shove their middle fingers up our asses?!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Nov 25, 2017 2:39 AM

A movingly great episode. It really feels nice to see that it can be worth it to follow a series with a lackuluster start for the chance it becomes actually good.

Sep 23, 2018 8:33 PM

I was falling sleep throught the episode, finally they talked a bit about having sex and Benio took a decision, It looks like she's not going to see Rokuro any more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 7, 4:26 AM

benio oha baaaaka

Pages (2) « 1 [2]