Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 7, 2017 6:54 AM

So it's been almost 5 years since a new chapter was released 14 chapters till the end and I hate not knowing how it turns out. I wish there was a translation group out there who would finish off dead projects like this so close to the end.

Jun 30, 2017 2:52 AM

damn just stumble upon this on my on hold list. still haven't updated :(
~part-time weaboo

Aug 27, 2017 1:13 AM

pjburton said:
So it's been almost 5 years since a new chapter was released 14 chapters till the end and I hate not knowing how it turns out. I wish there was a translation group out there who would finish off dead projects like this so close to the end.

It seems translations resurrected today.

Aug 27, 2017 7:04 AM

bastek66 said:
pjburton said:

It seems translations resurrected today.

Yesterday is when I got the notification.

Oct 4, 2017 11:32 AM

So, supposedly 4 out of 5 volumes in english have been released, and the fifth one is on the way to come out early next year.

I checked the cost of a new copy of volume 1 on amazon, and- who the hell would pay a thousand dollars for a single volume of an ecchi series!?

May 16, 2019 12:03 AM
[quote=Jwho the hell would pay a thousand dollars for a single volume of an ecchi series!?[/quote]

A hero among men, thats who. o7
I don't really know what to do with this... oh well

May 26, 2020 6:47 PM

JerichoDeath said:
I checked the cost of a new copy of volume 1 on amazon, and- who the hell would pay a thousand dollars for a single volume of an ecchi series!?

Old thread, but for anyone who's looking: the print volumes are available directly from the official licensor Project Hentai's website (https://www.projecthentai.com/), they're $17.95 each and they've fully translated the series. I sent them an email to ask if they're going to release it digitally, they replied that they have no plans to.

May 26, 2020 6:50 PM

emmeka said:
JerichoDeath said:

Old thread, but for anyone who's looking: the print volumes are available directly from the official licensor Project Hentai's website (https://www.projecthentai.com/), they're $17.95 each and they've fully translated the series. I sent them an email to ask if they're going to release it digitally, they replied that they have no plans to.
thanks for the information

May 28, 2020 2:37 AM
Is there no way to read the manga in English digitally?