We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 6, 2017 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
Doesn't matter to me. It is just their preferences is dating someone of the same race with their own.
Mar 6, 2017 3:57 AM

Jun 2011
What is there to think about them? Everyone has their own preferences. You date people you feel attracted to.
Mar 6, 2017 4:02 AM

Jan 2016
It's all about preference, really. Just because you're not attracted with a person because of their skin color doesn't mean you can't really treat them as a fellow human. To be honest, I rarely find black women attractive... but I'm pretty sure I can still interact with them like normal.
Mar 6, 2017 5:08 AM
May 2016
It's just preference, tbh. As a POC, I only dated white men because that's just what I like.
Mar 6, 2017 5:12 AM

Apr 2013
If they don't date them because they don't find them attractive I see no problem at all. If they don't date them because they see them as being inferior they are assholes.
Mar 6, 2017 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
ive heard in several places that its natural to be attracted to someone who looks like you, from facial structure/features to color so i dont think its racist at all. I think gator from the post above you pretty much nailed it

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ArdanazMar 6, 2017 7:56 AM
Mar 6, 2017 6:09 AM

Sep 2012
Joido said:
I'll bite.

We all have our preferences — some more shallow than others. I imagine going around and announcing that you don't like a particular race wouldn't yield the most desirable results. Unless you're some kind of masochist.

How you express yourself is everything. Filter your foolishness to lead the most comfortable life. Directed at people in general, not you specifically OP.

i do that all the time
okay advice tbh

Onii-chan said:
Doesn't matter to me. It is just their preferences is dating someone of the same race with their own.
Lyree said:
What is there to think about them? Everyone has their own preferences. You date people you feel attracted to.

CapitalistGod said:
It's all about preference, really. Just because you're not attracted with a person because of their skin color doesn't mean you can't really treat them as a fellow human. To be honest, I rarely find black women attractive... but I'm pretty sure I can still interact with them like normal.
pink-mochi said:
It's just preference, tbh. As a POC, I only dated white men because that's just what I like.

i wasn't really expecting mal to respond this way

Gator said:
If they don't date them because they don't find them attractive I see no problem at all. If they don't date them because they see them as being inferior they are assholes.

but by definition, wouldn't they see them as inferior, since they're not attracted to them.
i dont think this btw, just wondering

Mod edit: Combined triple posts
ArdanazMar 6, 2017 7:58 AM

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 6, 2017 6:15 AM

Jan 2017
I would date any girl (regardless of race or religion) as long as she is a sadist.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Mar 6, 2017 6:18 AM

Apr 2013
Yomiyuki said:
but by definition, wouldn't they see them as inferior, since they're not attracted to them.
i dont think this btw, just wondering

I don't see the relation, just because I think someone is ugly doesn't mean that I think they are inferior. Stephen Hawking is not beautiful at all to me, but I would never see me as superior xD
Mar 6, 2017 6:31 AM

Dec 2016
It depends on where you're raised in my opinion. I'm Asian-Singaporean but I've spent too much time in America at this point where I'd probably date only white girls but my tastes are becoming more refined to where I'd probably only date European white girls because American girls are just unwifeable.

I've lived in Singapore a good portion of my life but I've always had very liberal thinking and I always said that the conservative views of the East makes life a lot harder than it needs to be. Since I've been in United States for a pretty long time, a decade maybe, and I've become even more liberal in my thinking compared to how the Eastern culture is. So for the life of me I can't date an Asian girl just because I don't want to go back to that culture again.

I have cousins though who live in Canada and they're from a very Indian-Asian oriented neighborhood and they love Indian/Asian girls just because they're raised in that specific culture. When they visit me in United States they're often disturbed or even appalled by how liberal non-Asian culture is. So when you guys tell me you REALLY REALLY want to date a Japanese/Asian girl I don't really see why because the culture (apart from the weeb shit) is just horrid to me.
Mar 6, 2017 6:36 AM

Jan 2016
I don't see nothing wrong with it, you can't force someone to date a person they don't find attractive.

Personally i would like to date someone with a different culture, the mother of my cousins is from Madagascar and my father lived in Tunisia until he was 20+ years old. I consider my family a bit multicultural.
Mar 6, 2017 6:36 AM
Jul 2016
I must spend WAY too much time in fictional worlds. When I read the title, it took me a minute to realize you weren't talking about human x elf/etc. relationships.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Mar 6, 2017 6:54 AM

Feb 2016
Sexual preferences are not politically correct (and never will be).

Yomiyuki said:
i dont date women of color tbh

We all have colour.
Mar 6, 2017 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
Yomiyuki said:
Onii-chan said:
Sorry to disappoint you. But, that's what I always think IRL when it comes to the situation that you asked.

Looking at your reaction post (quote); Maybe you have better point of view in that kind of situation, don't cha? If so, mind to share it? xD=
Mar 6, 2017 7:55 AM

Aug 2014
Thread cleaned from bait and off-topic posts
ArdanazMar 6, 2017 7:59 AM
Mar 6, 2017 8:17 AM

Apr 2014
It's all about preferences
Just because someone prefers certain people doesn't mean anything
Mar 6, 2017 8:29 AM

Feb 2017
Not that i care, never will.
evryone got their own taste opinions
Mar 6, 2017 8:35 AM

Mar 2013
you can't help what you are attracted to, and that's fine but if you won't even be friends with other races then maybe you've got a problem

my ex is an asian (korean) that onlly wanted to date white people because they thought white people were the most atttactive race and i was like bitch u cray bc middle eastern people are the most attractive race (but girl u on par i swear lol)
Mar 6, 2017 8:41 AM

Sep 2009
I have dated more foreigners than locals, and only one in my adult life, for a single date.

But if you'd seen what most British women are like you would probably understand.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Mar 6, 2017 8:47 AM

Jun 2008
It's their choice. I don't care. People should feel free to date whoever they want. Dating someone just because of their race would be a stupid thing.
Mar 6, 2017 9:30 AM

Sep 2012
Tokis86 said:
Sexual preferences are not politically correct (and never will be).

Yomiyuki said:
i dont date women of color tbh

We all have colour.

what color are white people
very light pink?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 6, 2017 9:33 AM

Sep 2012
Onii-chan said:
Yomiyuki said:
Sorry to disappoint you. But, that's what I always think IRL when it comes to the situation that you asked.

Looking at your reaction post (quote); Maybe you have better point of view in that kind of situation, don't cha? If so, mind to share it? xD=

im not sure what you mean
share my view of people not dating other races?
i dunno, it's preference really
im half-mexican and have been around enough insufferable hispanic women to not want to date them + i don't really find them as attractive as white girls.
the same goes for black girls.

or do you mean like why i thought mal would respond differently?
idk, i was expecting there to be more posts like "omg ur such a racist for not finding all races attractive" but mods spoiled that fun.

AnnoKano said:
I have dated more foreigners than locals, and only one in my adult life, for a single date.

But if you'd seen what most British women are like you would probably understand.

this is the peak of female beauty though, and she's british
YomiyukiMar 6, 2017 9:39 AM

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 6, 2017 9:35 AM

Sep 2012
Ginpika said:
you can't help what you are attracted to, and that's fine but if you won't even be friends with other races then maybe you've got a problem

my ex is an asian (korean) that onlly wanted to date white people because they thought white people were the most atttactive race and i was like bitch u cray bc middle eastern people are the most attractive race (but girl u on par i swear lol)

idk i dont have any friends of any color tbh

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 6, 2017 9:39 AM

Jun 2014
I don't have a preference, but at the same time, I don't have any variety to select from, because everybody is white where I'm from.

That being said, I don't date, ever. Today's people are too boring and ugly for me.

Mar 6, 2017 9:40 AM

Feb 2017
kaya scodelario, yea shes true 10/10 crew.
Mar 6, 2017 9:43 AM
Jul 2015
I don't think anything bad about them as I find it normal.

In fact, I find it very weird when I see a black woman and a white man together. I mean if it's a black man and white woman, let's say it's understandable that she may be in love with his horse-sized dick lol. But the other way around?? Plus, black people have that certain smell characteristic to them.

I generally think white girls are the most beautiful. Why would you go
for less when you can have more? I certainly don't see myself dating a black or dark-skinned girl.
Mar 6, 2017 9:46 AM

Feb 2017
orario_ said:

In fact, I find it very weird when I see a black woman and a white man together. I mean if it's a black man and white woman, let's say it's understandable that she may be in love with his horse-sized dick lol. But the other way around?? Plus, black people have that certain smell characteristic to them.

for less when you can have more? I certainly don't see myself dating a black or dark-skinned girl.

woulda been pretty crazy in here had you created the topic and lead off with that lol
Mar 6, 2017 9:55 AM

Mar 2013
Yomiyuki said:
Ginpika said:

idk i dont have any friends of any color tbh
i'll be your friend. you now have a white friend. hello yomikun
Mar 6, 2017 9:56 AM
Jul 2015
Coverz_Survivor said:
orario_ said:

woulda been pretty crazy in here had you created the topic and lead off with that lol
It would've been locked by the moderators before it reached the 10th reply lol
Mar 6, 2017 10:00 AM

Jun 2015
Different people like different things. Nothing wrong with being into specific races. It's the same as wanting to date a red head or something like that.

It'd be worse to lie and say you like someone when they confess for the sake of being accepting.

Mar 6, 2017 10:15 AM

Sep 2009
Yomiyuki said:

AnnoKano said:

And I don't even agree with you that this woman is the peak of female beauty. Better looking than the average woman perhaps, but compared to actresses, models etc? Pfff.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Mar 6, 2017 10:35 AM

Oct 2011
I actually prefer women of color. White women tend not to do it for me, though, I like to keep an open mind.

It's all preferences. Like what you like, don't like what you don't like. It doesn't matter really :l
Mar 6, 2017 10:37 AM

Feb 2017
AnnoKano said:
Yomiyuki said:

AnnoKano said:

And I don't even agree with you that this woman is the peak of female beauty. Better looking than the average woman perhaps, but compared to actresses, models etc? Pfff.

she is an actress though...lol. its kaya scodelario, shes in skins that uk tv show and that movie mazerunner

she looks better inother pics though imo
Mar 6, 2017 11:41 AM

Sep 2016
Other races? It depends, but I have a big blacklist
Mar 6, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2010
Just do whoever you want, geez :v White guys for me, and it's nothing I'd be ashamed of.
Mar 6, 2017 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
Mar 6, 2017 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
It's not necessarily racist, but superficial. Of course, appearance is one of many important traits, but there are good looking from every race.
Mar 6, 2017 2:36 PM

Sep 2015
i like those kind of people. personally i wouldn't date outside my own race as well even though some east asian girls are quite good looking.

Marrone said:
If I lived in Africa for 10 years I would probably come to find them more attractive.

unless you discover some voodoo magic they won't become more attractive.
Nigami_ShinMar 6, 2017 2:39 PM

Mar 6, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2015
Nothing. Everyone is free to date whoever they want.
Mar 6, 2017 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Yomiyuki said:
or do you mean like why i thought mal would respond differently?
idk, i was expecting there to be more posts like "omg ur such a racist for not finding all races attractive" but mods spoiled that fun.
Oh, nevermind. I apologise for misinterpret what you said.
Mar 11, 2017 5:24 AM

Mar 2017
People can not help who they are attracted to or not, however I personally
think all races have attractive people
You've got no moe~
Mar 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Aug 2013
There's nothing wrong with preference, but racism is obviously wrong. It can be a fine line sometimes here.
Mar 11, 2017 7:13 AM

Oct 2012
As long that I'm not the one they date everything is fine.
Mar 11, 2017 3:39 PM

Aug 2016
It's just preference. I'm half German and half black. I prefer mixed men but also like Caucasian. Don't like dark dark men. For women, skin color doesn't matter to me.
Mar 11, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2008
I don't care if it's just a preference but if it's a total rejection on just race not actual appearance id find that more stupid but it really only effects themselves so I don't care more than by principle.
Mar 11, 2017 4:04 PM

Apr 2016
Don't really care, that's their business. Limiting yourself to only a certain amount of people you're willing to date based on their ethnicity, is not fun and only affects them. So that's on them. It's always better to have more options, there's good looking people everywhere.
Mar 11, 2017 4:23 PM

Apr 2012
As long as you don't push your "why are you dating people outside of your own race" agenda on me or other people (yes these idiots exist in my life) , I don't really give a fuck what you do lol

Mar 11, 2017 5:21 PM
Apr 2013
Marrone said:
I'm only attracted to Caucasoid facial features. Europeans, middle eastern people and south asians are all caucasian. I don't mind going out with any of those races. But I'm not attracted to black or eastern asian people.

Generally you're attracted to people of your own race/people you're exposed to the most. If I lived in Africa for 10 years I would probably come to find them more attractive.

I lived in Jamaica for an extended period of time and I don't find blacks generally attractive; if anything it made me support colonization even more.
OT: I'm not for miscegenation, personally I think we should put a system like what's in Koi to Uso in place.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Mar 11, 2017 5:24 PM

Nov 2016
Choosing a person based on their colour due to preconceived notions of superiority/inferiority is disgusting.

More shallow reasons like preference is a-okay.
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 2 hours ago

7 by Theo1899 »»
5 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 52 minutes ago

2 by LenRea »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

9 by _Nette_ »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

25 by Dracowyn »»
33 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

674 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.