Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2017 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
The stories about Shiori's penalty, Natsumi as a teacher and Mana as a researcher were pretty fun too read!

Yoshino looked so hot as an adult in Natsumi's teaching story!

I loved the "Merry Christmas, Spirits" story! The ladies learned about what a Christmas is. Lol @ Tohka and the girls' misunderstanding about Santa being an evil person!
Mar 21, 2018 5:36 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Tohka_Yatogami said:
The stories about Shiori's penalty, Natsumi as a teacher and Mana as a researcher were pretty fun too read!

Yoshino looked so hot as an adult in Natsumi's teaching story!

I loved the "Merry Christmas, Spirits" story! The ladies learned about what a Christmas is. Lol @ Tohka and the girls' misunderstanding about Santa being an evil person!

I would be interested in knowing how did you read those, but all the more, I used to be able to talk to you, but now you have gone full private, and not even messaging or commenting is possible anymore... what a pity.
Apr 16, 2020 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
Playcool said:

I would be interested in knowing how did you read those

You can find them in Date a Live discord.. you're welcome
Apr 23, 2020 3:58 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
fleurmorbide said:
Playcool said:

I would be interested in knowing how did you read those

You can find them in Date a Live discord.. you're welcome

Too lazy to search on discord though.
I sure I will be able to find the volumes in other places, eventually.
Now that the main series is over, the focus should gradually shift to cover all the extra novels, more than ever.
Apr 23, 2020 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
Playcool said:

Now that the main series is over, the focus should gradually shift to cover all the extra novels, more than ever.

This is so true.. i am truly in love with encore even though i didn't start reading it long ago.. but it's still full of cute short stories.. so i hope they focus on it more lol.. and im not sure if you can find the volumes somewhere else.. but i don't mind sending you the volumes either lol.. if you'd like to
removed-userApr 23, 2020 7:59 PM
Apr 24, 2020 2:33 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
darlinglily said:
Playcool said:

This is so true.. i am truly in love with encore even though i didn't start reading it long ago.. but it's still full of cute short stories.. so i hope they focus on it more lol.. and im not sure if you can find the volumes somewhere else.. but i don't mind sending you the volumes either lol.. if you'd like to

Tried to PM you, without success... I have seen Bullet's in stuff like VN Meido DAL (google it), so it is just a matter of time.
Apr 24, 2020 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
Playcool said:
darlinglily said:

Tried to PM you, without success... I have seen Bullet's in stuff like VN Meido DAL (google it), so it is just a matter of time.

I'm sorry! i PM'd you

More topics from this board

» Date a live encore volume 10

Khaifung - Nov 15, 2020

1 by DeMarcK »»
Aug 22, 2021 11:53 PM

Poll: » Date A Live: Encore Chapter (25th Anniversary) Discussion

removed-user - Apr 18, 2020

2 by removed-user »»
Aug 23, 2020 4:29 AM

Poll: » Date A Live: Encore Volume 5 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 21, 2017

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 21, 2017 11:16 AM

Poll: » Date A Live: Encore Volume 4 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 1, 2017

0 by removed-user »»
Oct 1, 2017 11:10 AM

Poll: » Date A Live: Encore Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 5, 2014

1 by removed-user »»
Dec 5, 2016 12:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.